From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Slider have you croaked or something?
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2021 11:58:29 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Tue, 6 Jul 2021 03:58 UTC

You haven't posted for 4 days. That's a record for you.

Hope you're ok what with Delta+ everywhere and Boris doing his level
best to fuck your entire country up :)

Re: Slider have you croaked or something?

<op.053ku3vd7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1041&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1041

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Re: Slider have you croaked or something?
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2021 08:10:05 +0100
 by: slider - Tue, 6 Jul 2021 07:10 UTC

On Tue, 06 Jul 2021 04:58:29 +0100, o'Mahoney <libertidad@south.south.com>
wrote:

> You haven't posted for 4 days. That's a record for you.
>
> Hope you're ok what with Delta+ everywhere and Boris doing his level
> best to fuck your entire country up :)

### - well, rather than just poking me with a stick heh, you 'could' try
replying to our last exchange re my comments back to you on vinny's book
to see if am still alive, you know: do the old '2 birds with one stone'
trick and all that? smile ;)

'the boris' (that absolute shit) is doing his level best to save the
'economy' here not the people...

he doesn't care if the "bodies are piled high in the streets" (his own
quoted words) as long as there's no more lockdowns, and that's ALL he
gives a damn about! his near-death experience with covid obviously now a
distant memory for all he's still guided by it...

it's a pity he lived through it else we could have all taken turns pissin'
on his grave lol :)))