From: janis_pa...@hotmail.com (Janis Papanagnou)
Newsgroups: rec.games.roguelike.nethack
Subject: [slashem] Weapon shop with a couple artifacts
Date: Sun, 23 May 2021 17:05:40 +0200
 by: Janis Papanagnou - Sun, 23 May 2021 15:05 UTC

My lawful Samurai reached a medium sized weapons shop on dlvl:4
that has three artifact weapons for sale! It's Trollsbane (wimpy
and heavy), Serpent's Tongue (not suited for a Lawful character),
and Skullcrusher (Samurais are restricted in clubs). In addition
my pet died early (so no shoplifting) and I cannot afford buying
any of them. And further sacrifices' chances for an artifact are
severely reduced. But now I first have to find an altar to get
Snickersnee or hope for the bones heap from an earlier incident
this day that contains Grayswandir, Excalibur, and the Holy Spear
of Light.

Janis