Reality is just a crutch for people who can't handle science fiction.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / The Best Fast Food In Colombia

SubjectAuthor
* The Best Fast Food In ColombiaKlausSchadenfreude
`* Re: The Best Fast Food In ColombiaJerry Sauk
 +* Re: The Best Fast Food In ColombiaKlausSchadenfreude
 |`* Re: The Best Fast Food In ColombiaJerry Sauk
 | `* Re: The Best Fast Food In ColombiaKlausSchadenfreude
 |  `* Re: The Best Fast Food In ColombiaJerry Sauk
 |   `* Re: The Best Fast Food In ColombiaKlausSchadenfreude
 |    `* Re: The Best Fast Food In ColombiaJerry Sauk
 |     `* Re: The Best Fast Food In ColombiaKlausSchadenfreude
 |      `* Re: The Best Fast Food In ColombiaJerry Sauk
 |       `* Re: The Best Fast Food In ColombiaKlausSchadenfreude
 |        `* Re: The Best Fast Food In ColombiaJerry Sauk
 |         +* Re: The Best Fast Food In ColombiaKlausSchadenfreude
 |         |`- Re: The Best Fast Food In ColombiaKWills
 |         `- Re: The Best Fast Food In ColombiaKWills
 `* Re: The Best Fast Food In ColombiaKlausSchadenfreude
  `- Re: The Best Fast Food In ColombiaKlausSchadenfreude

1
The Best Fast Food In Colombia

<ukqr5h54m29drovtg0p7fvtgqlh68u97ju@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10438&group=alt.food.fast-food#10438

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: The Best Fast Food In Colombia
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2022 16:01:21 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 18 Apr 2022 23:01 UTC

While we're on the subject of Colombia, what are the opinions of folks
who travel there with regards to fast food?

In Bogota, it would appear that American-inspired fast food co-exists
with local favorites.

Hamburger joints like Home Burgers, Hamburguesas El Corral, and Burger
Music coexist with more local-food places like Chopinar-- which serves
skewered grilled chicken and beef; Sipote Burrito-- specializing in
burritos, tacos, sopa de tortilla and the like; and Lucha Picante--
which serves quesadillas, pizza variations, and chili, among other
things.

If you're in the mood for a burger though, they know how to make
those. Home burger has a stout-looking
Double Burger + Cheese + Bacon in addition to spicy chicken and
vegetarian options, and if you want to taste a hamburger with
different Colombian flavors and ingredients.. Burger Music is "the
place."

You won't go hungry in Bogota, with the many fast-food choices
available to you there.

Re: The Best Fast Food In Colombia

<uv-dnUmhqJSTah7_nZ2dnUU7-SNQAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10720&group=alt.food.fast-food#10720

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: The Best Fast Food In Colombia
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 19:16:54 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Wed, 18 May 2022 00:16 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> While we're on the subject of Colombia, what are the opinions of folks
> who travel there with regards to fast food?
>
> In Bogota, it would appear that American-inspired fast food co-exists
> with local favorites.
>
> Hamburger joints like Home Burgers, Hamburguesas El Corral, and Burger
> Music coexist with more local-food places like Chopinar-- which serves
> skewered grilled chicken and beef; Sipote Burrito-- specializing in
> burritos, tacos, sopa de tortilla and the like; and Lucha Picante--
> which serves quesadillas, pizza variations, and chili, among other
> things.
>
> If you're in the mood for a burger though, they know how to make
> those. Home burger has a stout-looking
> Double Burger + Cheese + Bacon in addition to spicy chicken and
> vegetarian options, and if you want to taste a hamburger with
> different Colombian flavors and ingredients.. Burger Music is "the
> place."
>
> You won't go hungry in Bogota, with the many fast-food choices
> available to you there.

So do you have any proof that these hamuberguer joint's are actually
fast-food instead of regular, common mom and pop hamburger stands?

Re: The Best Fast Food In Colombia

<n8c88h12bblv0n8gh2chulgu0iudnd4k48@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10737&group=alt.food.fast-food#10737

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 16:35:26 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Tue, 17 May 2022 23:35 UTC

On Tue, 17 May 2022 19:16:54 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> While we're on the subject of Colombia, what are the opinions of folks
>> who travel there with regards to fast food?
>>
>> In Bogota, it would appear that American-inspired fast food co-exists
>> with local favorites.
>>
>> Hamburger joints like Home Burgers, Hamburguesas El Corral, and Burger
>> Music coexist with more local-food places like Chopinar-- which serves
>> skewered grilled chicken and beef; Sipote Burrito-- specializing in
>> burritos, tacos, sopa de tortilla and the like; and Lucha Picante--
>> which serves quesadillas, pizza variations, and chili, among other
>> things.
>>
>> If you're in the mood for a burger though, they know how to make
>> those. Home burger has a stout-looking
>> Double Burger + Cheese + Bacon in addition to spicy chicken and
>> vegetarian options, and if you want to taste a hamburger with
>> different Colombian flavors and ingredients.. Burger Music is "the
>> place."
>>
>> You won't go hungry in Bogota, with the many fast-food choices
>> available to you there.
>
>So do you have any proof that these hamuberguer joint's are actually
>fast-food instead of regular, common mom and pop hamburger stands?

You don't know what "fast food" is, Jenny. And yes, I have proof.

Re: The Best Fast Food In Colombia

<jbkc8hppgrrm91bp7mug0b6n9ljd9up63o@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10743&group=alt.food.fast-food#10743

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 07:21:33 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 19 May 2022 14:21 UTC

On Wed, 18 May 2022 02:24:42 -0700, KWills <a@b.c> wrote:

>On Tue, 17 May 2022 19:16:54 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> While we're on the subject of Colombia, what are the opinions of folks
>>> who travel there with regards to fast food?
>>>
>>> In Bogota, it would appear that American-inspired fast food co-exists
>>> with local favorites.
>>>
>>> Hamburger joints like Home Burgers, Hamburguesas El Corral, and Burger
>>> Music coexist with more local-food places like Chopinar-- which serves
>>> skewered grilled chicken and beef; Sipote Burrito-- specializing in
>>> burritos, tacos, sopa de tortilla and the like; and Lucha Picante--
>>> which serves quesadillas, pizza variations, and chili, among other
>>> things.
>>>
>>> If you're in the mood for a burger though, they know how to make
>>> those. Home burger has a stout-looking
>>> Double Burger + Cheese + Bacon in addition to spicy chicken and
>>> vegetarian options, and if you want to taste a hamburger with
>>> different Colombian flavors and ingredients.. Burger Music is "the
>>> place."
>>>
>>> You won't go hungry in Bogota, with the many fast-food choices
>>> available to you there.
>>
>>So do you have any proof that these hamuberguer joint's are actually
>>fast-food instead of regular, common mom and pop hamburger stands?
>
> A mom and pop hamburger stand can be fast food. Why LIE and
>present that they are not?
>
>[Crickets]

One wonders why Jenny even bothers. He can't even DEFINE fast food.

"The definition of fast food is, food that comes from a fast-food
restourant. [sic]"
- Jerry Sauk, 10/1/2016

>LOL That's like saying a circle is a line drawn in the shape of a circle.

Re: The Best Fast Food In Colombia

<0rte8h9659rc5vv6l6fus3dp0ul463kc13@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10761&group=alt.food.fast-food#10761

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 20 May 2022 04:12:06 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Fri, 20 May 2022 11:12 UTC

On Fri, 20 May 2022 01:42:49 -0700, KWills <a@b.c> wrote:

>On Thu, 19 May 2022 07:21:33 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
><klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 18 May 2022 02:24:42 -0700, KWills <a@b.c> wrote:

>>> A mom and pop hamburger stand can be fast food. Why LIE and
>>>present that they are not?
>>>
>>>[Crickets]
>>
>>One wonders why Jenny even bothers. He can't even DEFINE fast food.
>>

> What else does he have in life?

That's the sad part.

Fast food seems to *be* his entire life, but he doesn't even know what
it is.

>>"The definition of fast food is, food that comes from a fast-food
>>restourant. [sic]"
>> - Jerry Sauk, 10/1/2016
>>
>>>LOL That's like saying a circle is a line drawn in the shape of a circle.
>
> Giggle.

Re: The Best Fast Food In Colombia

<-vGdnbEfJLy7XSn_nZ2dnUU7-b3NnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11003&group=alt.food.fast-food#11003

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 00:26:09 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Thu, 23 Jun 2022 05:26 UTC

> On Tue, 17 May 2022 19:16:54 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message
>>> While we're on the subject of Colombia, what are the opinions of folks
>>> who travel there with regards to fast food?
>>>
>>> In Bogota, it would appear that American-inspired fast food co-exists
>>> with local favorites.
>>>
>>> Hamburger joints like Home Burgers, Hamburguesas El Corral, and Burger
>>> Music coexist with more local-food places like Chopinar-- which serves
>>> skewered grilled chicken and beef; Sipote Burrito-- specializing in
>>> burritos, tacos, sopa de tortilla and the like; and Lucha Picante--
>>> which serves quesadillas, pizza variations, and chili, among other
>>> things.
>>>
>>> If you're in the mood for a burger though, they know how to make
>>> those. Home burger has a stout-looking
>>> Double Burger + Cheese + Bacon in addition to spicy chicken and
>>> vegetarian options, and if you want to taste a hamburger with
>>> different Colombian flavors and ingredients.. Burger Music is "the
>>> place."
>>>
>>> You won't go hungry in Bogota, with the many fast-food choices
>>> available to you there.
>>
>>So do you have any proof that these hamuberguer joint's are actually
>>fast-food instead of regular, common mom and pop hamburger stands?
>>

> You don't know what "fast food" is, Jenny. And yes, I have proof.

Oh, then by all means, go right ahead and post that proof. Thank you!

Re: The Best Fast Food In Colombia

<r4h9bhtsm4acir1ilhjjqqgn8iksv0p453@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11011&group=alt.food.fast-food#11011

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 12:54:56 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 23 Jun 2022 19:54 UTC

On Thu, 23 Jun 2022 00:26:09 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 17 May 2022 19:16:54 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>So do you have any proof that these hamuberguer joint's are actually
>>>fast-food instead of regular, common mom and pop hamburger stands?
>>>

>> You don't know what "fast food" is, Jenny. And yes, I have proof.
>
>Oh, then by all means, go right ahead and post that proof. Thank you!

Easy! First, the FAQ:

Q. What is fast food?
A. Simply put, fast food is any food that can be prepared and served
quickly and easily, and is sold in restaurants and snack bars as a
quick meal or to be taken out.

Next, a quote from you:

"The definition of fast food is, food that comes from a fast-food
restourant [sic]."
- Jerry Sauk, 10/1/2016

LOL That's like saying a circle is a line drawn in the shape of a
circle.

Anything else I can help you with, Jenny?

Re: The Best Fast Food In Colombia

<bN-dnWW2iOsgGnz_nZ2dnZfqn_rNnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11317&group=alt.food.fast-food#11317

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2022 01:47:48 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Wed, 27 Jul 2022 06:47 UTC

> On Thu, 23 Jun 2022 00:26:09 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> You don't know what "fast food" is, Jenny. And yes, I have proof.
>>
>>Oh, then by all means, go right ahead and post that proof. Thank you!
>>

> Easy! First, the FAQ:
>
> Q. What is fast food?
> A. Simply put, fast food is any food that can be prepared and served
> quickly and easily, and is sold in restaurants and snack bars as a
> quick meal or to be taken out.
>
> Next, a quote from you:
>
> "The definition of fast food is, food that comes from a fast-food
> restourant [sic]."
> - Jerry Sauk, 10/1/2016
>

> LOL That's like saying a circle is a line drawn in the shape of a
> circle.
>
> Anything else I can help you with, Jenny?

Yes! Instead of DODGING THE ISSUE, you can asnwer my original question.
prove that the Establishment's in question are actually fast-food
restourant's, and not common mom and pop hamburger stands. I didn't ask
yuo for a defination of each one, I asked you to prove it was one and not
the other.

Re: The Best Fast Food In Colombia

<nba3ehljnllv6ne6cms1qmulmrgnnvomd9@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11322&group=alt.food.fast-food#11322

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2022 14:10:09 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Wed, 27 Jul 2022 21:10 UTC

On Wed, 27 Jul 2022 01:47:48 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>>Oh, then by all means, go right ahead and post that proof. Thank you!
>>>

>> Easy! First, the FAQ:
>>
>> Q. What is fast food?
>> A. Simply put, fast food is any food that can be prepared and served
>> quickly and easily, and is sold in restaurants and snack bars as a
>> quick meal or to be taken out.
>>
>> Next, a quote from you:
>>
>> "The definition of fast food is, food that comes from a fast-food
>> restourant [sic]."
>> - Jerry Sauk, 10/1/2016
>>

>> LOL That's like saying a circle is a line drawn in the shape of a
>> circle.
>>
>> Anything else I can help you with, Jenny?
>
>Yes! Instead of DODGING THE ISSUE, you can asnwer my original question.
>prove that the Establishment's in question are actually fast-food
>restourant's, and not common mom and pop hamburger stands. I didn't ask
>yuo for a defination of each one, I asked you to prove it was one and not
>the other.

The issue wasn't dodged, liar. You have no idea what fast food is--
EVEN AFTER YOU WERE GIVEN THE CORRECT ANSWER.

Now STOP your endless lying!

When will Jenny confess that he lied when he made this claim?

:JENNY_LIE: Many week's [sic] ago, he [Kwills] personally
:JENNY_LIE:emailed me after I refused his re-admission,
:JENNY_LIE:and he admitted he was in teh [sic] wrong and
:JENNY_LIE:that he is just a troll. He also suggested
:JENNY_LIE:I killfile [sic] Klous [sic] as well, which prove's
:JENNY_LIE: [sic] how much respect for the killfiling [sic] program.

Re: The Best Fast Food In Colombia

<8IKdnUQV-apjaL_-nZ2dnZfqnPpg4p2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11597&group=alt.food.fast-food#11597

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2022 04:43:23 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Thu, 15 Sep 2022 09:43 UTC

> On Wed, 27 Jul 2022 01:47:48 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> Easy! First, the FAQ:
>>>
>>> Q. What is fast food?
>>> A. Simply put, fast food is any food that can be prepared and served
>>> quickly and easily, and is sold in restaurants and snack bars as a
>>> quick meal or to be taken out.
>>>
>>> Next, a quote from you:
>>>
>>> "The definition of fast food is, food that comes from a fast-food
>>> restourant [sic]."
>>> - Jerry Sauk, 10/1/2016
>>>

>>> LOL That's like saying a circle is a line drawn in the shape of a
>>> circle.
>>>
>>> Anything else I can help you with, Jenny?
>>
>>Yes! Instead of DODGING THE ISSUE, you can asnwer my original question.
>>prove that the Establishment's in question are actually fast-food
>>restourant's, and not common mom and pop hamburger stands. I didn't ask
>>yuo for a defination of each one, I asked you to prove it was one and not
>>the other.
>>

> The issue wasn't dodged, liar.

YES IT WAS.... YOU DIDN'T ANSWER THE QUESTION. SNIPPING A QUESTION IS NOT
CONSIDERED "ANSWERING" IT.

Re: The Best Fast Food In Colombia

<bvu5ihlihrjkn2p9ft3k0gitcsbs3sc0em@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11605&group=alt.food.fast-food#11605

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2022 03:19:19 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 15 Sep 2022 10:19 UTC

On Thu, 15 Sep 2022 04:43:23 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 27 Jul 2022 01:47:48 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>Yes! Instead of DODGING THE ISSUE, you can asnwer my original question.
>>>prove that the Establishment's in question are actually fast-food
>>>restourant's, and not common mom and pop hamburger stands. I didn't ask
>>>yuo for a defination of each one, I asked you to prove it was one and not
>>>the other.
>>>

>> The issue wasn't dodged, liar.
>
>YES IT WAS.... YOU DIDN'T ANSWER THE QUESTION. SNIPPING A QUESTION IS NOT
>CONSIDERED "ANSWERING" IT.

I already answered it, Jenny. You're just to stupid, ignorant, and
dishonest to see it.

Re: The Best Fast Food In Colombia

<R4adnYSr-odK_3v5nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13480&group=alt.food.fast-food#13480

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <ukqr5h54m29drovtg0p7fvtgqlh68u97ju@4ax.com> <uv-dnUmhqJSTah7_nZ2dnUU7-SNQAAAA@supernews.com> <n8c88h12bblv0n8gh2chulgu0iudnd4k48@4ax.com> <-vGdnbEfJLy7XSn_nZ2dnUU7-b3NnZ2d@supernews.com> <r4h9bhtsm4acir1ilhjjqqgn8iksv0p453@4ax.com> <bN-dnWW2iOsgGnz_nZ2dnZfqn_rNnZ2d@supernews.com> <nba3ehljnllv6ne6cms1qmulmrgnnvomd9@4ax.com> <8IKdnUQV-apjaL_-nZ2dnZfqnPpg4p2d@supernews.com> <bvu5ihlihrjkn2p9ft3k0gitcsbs3sc0em@4ax.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2023 14:45:32 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Wed, 23 Aug 2023 19:45 UTC

>>> The issue wasn't dodged, liar.

> I already answered it, Jenny. You're just to stupid, ignorant, and
> dishonest to see it.

Alright, let's try this another way.

Does Wendy's fit the above description?

Re: The Best Fast Food In Colombia

<7pocei51k62hlgqfjfc67i7lvn5no1eh5b@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13481&group=alt.food.fast-food#13481

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2023 12:51:58 -0700
References: <ukqr5h54m29drovtg0p7fvtgqlh68u97ju@4ax.com> <uv-dnUmhqJSTah7_nZ2dnUU7-SNQAAAA@supernews.com> <n8c88h12bblv0n8gh2chulgu0iudnd4k48@4ax.com> <-vGdnbEfJLy7XSn_nZ2dnUU7-b3NnZ2d@supernews.com> <r4h9bhtsm4acir1ilhjjqqgn8iksv0p453@4ax.com> <bN-dnWW2iOsgGnz_nZ2dnZfqn_rNnZ2d@supernews.com> <nba3ehljnllv6ne6cms1qmulmrgnnvomd9@4ax.com> <8IKdnUQV-apjaL_-nZ2dnZfqnPpg4p2d@supernews.com> <bvu5ihlihrjkn2p9ft3k0gitcsbs3sc0em@4ax.com> <R4adnYSr-odK_3v5nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@supernews.com>
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Wed, 23 Aug 2023 19:51 UTC

On Wed, 23 Aug 2023 14:45:32 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> I already answered it, Jenny. You're just to stupid, ignorant, and
>> dishonest to see it.
>
>Alright, let's try this another way.
>
>Does Wendy's fit the above description?

Of course it does.

Now, are you STILL trying to hide behind your outrageous lie that I
*ever* claimed Wendy's wasn't fast food?

Of COURSE you are.

Re: The Best Fast Food In Colombia

<p5-cnXTGlokCOtL4nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14421&group=alt.food.fast-food#14421

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <ukqr5h54m29drovtg0p7fvtgqlh68u97ju@4ax.com> <uv-dnUmhqJSTah7_nZ2dnUU7-SNQAAAA@supernews.com> <n8c88h12bblv0n8gh2chulgu0iudnd4k48@4ax.com> <-vGdnbEfJLy7XSn_nZ2dnUU7-b3NnZ2d@supernews.com> <r4h9bhtsm4acir1ilhjjqqgn8iksv0p453@4ax.com> <bN-dnWW2iOsgGnz_nZ2dnZfqn_rNnZ2d@supernews.com> <nba3ehljnllv6ne6cms1qmulmrgnnvomd9@4ax.com> <8IKdnUQV-apjaL_-nZ2dnZfqnPpg4p2d@supernews.com> <bvu5ihlihrjkn2p9ft3k0gitcsbs3sc0em@4ax.com> <R4adnYSr-odK_3v5nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@supernews.com> <7pocei51k62hlgqfjfc67i7lvn5no1eh5b@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2023 10:12:15 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Sat, 11 Nov 2023 16:12 UTC

> On Wed, 23 Aug 2023 14:45:32 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> I already answered it, Jenny. You're just to stupid, ignorant, and
>>> dishonest to see it.
>>
>>Alright, let's try this another way.
>>
>>Does Wendy's fit the above description?
>>

> Of course it does.

Thank you for admitting that Wendy's is Fast Food.

Re: The Best Fast Food In Colombia

<caavki929k240e4ns5uagk5d50es9lv1gu@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14424&group=alt.food.fast-food#14424

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2023 08:19:00 -0800
References: <-vGdnbEfJLy7XSn_nZ2dnUU7-b3NnZ2d@supernews.com> <r4h9bhtsm4acir1ilhjjqqgn8iksv0p453@4ax.com> <bN-dnWW2iOsgGnz_nZ2dnZfqn_rNnZ2d@supernews.com> <nba3ehljnllv6ne6cms1qmulmrgnnvomd9@4ax.com> <8IKdnUQV-apjaL_-nZ2dnZfqnPpg4p2d@supernews.com> <bvu5ihlihrjkn2p9ft3k0gitcsbs3sc0em@4ax.com> <R4adnYSr-odK_3v5nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@supernews.com> <7pocei51k62hlgqfjfc67i7lvn5no1eh5b@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com> <p5-cnXTGlokCOtL4nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@supernews.com>
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sat, 11 Nov 2023 16:19 UTC

On Sat, 11 Nov 2023 10:12:15 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 23 Aug 2023 14:45:32 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>Alright, let's try this another way.
>>>
>>>Does Wendy's fit the above description?
>>>

>> Of course it does.
>
>Thank you for admitting that Wendy's is Fast Food.

Thanks for not lying-- for once-- and claiming I ever said it wasn't.

Re: The Best Fast Food In Colombia

<84g1lithv6ndue65ji6gbfg3ut66fthalt@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14457&group=alt.food.fast-food#14457

From: fun...@home.new (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2023 04:10:15 -0800
 by: KWills - Sun, 12 Nov 2023 12:10 UTC

On Sat, 11 Nov 2023 10:12:15 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 23 Aug 2023 14:45:32 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message news:bvu5ihlihrjkn2p9ft3k0gitcsbs3sc0em@4ax.com...

>>>Alright, let's try this another way.
>>>
>>>Does Wendy's fit the above description?
>>
>> Of course it does.
>
>Thank you for admitting that Wendy's is Fast Food.

When, in reality and NOT your NEED to lie, has Klaus denied it
is? That he posted the accepted definition PROVES he admitted it is
fast food.
Please get the professional mental health care you NEED for your
lying. I'm being serious.

[Cue avoidance.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: The Best Fast Food In Colombia

<q9g1lillk0gjhbo7oqam2sa6r9soq8gtje@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14461&group=alt.food.fast-food#14461

From: fun...@home.new (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <bN-dnWW2iOsgGnz_nZ2dnZfqn_rNnZ2d@supernews.com> <nba3ehljnllv6ne6cms1qmulmrgnnvomd9@4ax.com> <8IKdnUQV-apjaL_-nZ2dnZfqnPpg4p2d@supernews.com> <bvu5ihlihrjkn2p9ft3k0gitcsbs3sc0em@4ax.com> <R4adnYSr-odK_3v5nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@supernews.com> <7pocei51k62hlgqfjfc67i7lvn5no1eh5b@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com> <p5-cnXTGlokCOtL4nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@supernews.com> <caavki929k240e4ns5uagk5d50es9lv1gu@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2023 04:13:47 -0800
 by: KWills - Sun, 12 Nov 2023 12:13 UTC

On Sat, 11 Nov 2023 08:19:00 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 11 Nov 2023 10:12:15 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Of course it does.
>>
>>Thank you for admitting that Wendy's is Fast Food.
>
>Thanks for not lying-- for once-- and claiming I ever said it wasn't.

As seen above, you posted the question and answer from the
accepted FAQ.
Of course, you realize Jenny's honest was offered solely to
advance his LIE that you did, at some point, deny that Wendy's is fast
food.

--
You might be a king or a little street sweeper,
but sooner or later you dance with the reaper.