Success is a journey, not a destination.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / When You Have To Leave The Country To Get Fast Food

SubjectAuthor
* When You Have To Leave The Country To Get Fast FoodKlausSchadenfreude
`* Re: When You Have To Leave The Country To Get Fast FoodJerry Sauk
 `* Re: When You Have To Leave The Country To Get Fast FoodKlausSchadenfreude
  `* Re: When You Have To Leave The Country To Get Fast FoodJerry Sauk
   +* Re: When You Have To Leave The Country To Get Fast FoodKlausSchadenfreude
   |`* Re: When You Have To Leave The Country To Get Fast FoodJerry Sauk
   | `- Re: When You Have To Leave The Country To Get Fast FoodKlausSchadenfreude
   `- Re: When You Have To Leave The Country To Get Fast FoodKlausSchadenfreude

1
When You Have To Leave The Country To Get Fast Food

<o2tr5hlb4oqfcoiaq0bofg9ad6a8qhr27s@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10440&group=alt.food.fast-food#10440

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: When You Have To Leave The Country To Get Fast Food
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2022 16:37:33 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 18 Apr 2022 23:37 UTC

Some countries have limited availability of fast food. But the
smallest country in the world has no fast food at all!

If the Pope wants to nosh on a burger or something, he has to leave
the country! Fortunately, he doesn't have to go far.

He can get a Gran Crispy McBacon only 81 meters from the border. And
just by reaching over the wall he might be able to grab tasty waffle
fries, mozzarella sticks or Kabob from Halal Vatican Food. The Bono
Bottega Nostrana- San Pietro sandwhich shop is close by, and the
further you're willing to travel, the more fast food places you'll
encounter.

After all, Vatican City is in the middle of Rome, and they've been
serving fast food in Rome for thousands of years!

Re: When You Have To Leave The Country To Get Fast Food

<uv-dnUqhqJSTah7_nZ2dnUU7-SPNnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10722&group=alt.food.fast-food#10722

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 19:20:06 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Wed, 18 May 2022 00:20 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Some countries have limited availability of fast food. But the
> smallest country in the world has no fast food at all!
>
> If the Pope wants to nosh on a burger or something, he has to leave
> the country! Fortunately, he doesn't have to go far.
>
> He can get a Gran Crispy McBacon only 81 meters from the border. And
> just by reaching over the wall he might be able to grab tasty waffle
> fries, mozzarella sticks or Kabob from Halal Vatican Food. The Bono
> Bottega Nostrana- San Pietro sandwhich shop is close by, and the
> further you're willing to travel, the more fast food places you'll
> encounter.
>
> After all, Vatican City is in the middle of Rome, and they've been
> serving fast food in Rome for thousands of years!

Factually incorrect. What your reffering to is "thermopiliums" which do not
fit the modern defination of fast-food.

Re: When You Have To Leave The Country To Get Fast Food

<rbc88hh730pjd4sdvn14r1b0o8q66ra2is@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10739&group=alt.food.fast-food#10739

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 16:37:22 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Tue, 17 May 2022 23:37 UTC

On Tue, 17 May 2022 19:20:06 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Some countries have limited availability of fast food. But the
>> smallest country in the world has no fast food at all!
>>
>> If the Pope wants to nosh on a burger or something, he has to leave
>> the country! Fortunately, he doesn't have to go far.
>>
>> He can get a Gran Crispy McBacon only 81 meters from the border. And
>> just by reaching over the wall he might be able to grab tasty waffle
>> fries, mozzarella sticks or Kabob from Halal Vatican Food. The Bono
>> Bottega Nostrana- San Pietro sandwhich shop is close by, and the
>> further you're willing to travel, the more fast food places you'll
>> encounter.
>>
>> After all, Vatican City is in the middle of Rome, and they've been
>> serving fast food in Rome for thousands of years!
>

>Factually incorrect. What your reffering to is "thermopiliums" which do not
>fit the modern defination of fast-food.

As a matter of fact, they do, making what I said factually correct in
every respect.

You don't know what "fast food" is, Jenny, as I have proven countless
times.

Re: When You Have To Leave The Country To Get Fast Food

<-vGdnbAfJLy7XSn_nZ2dnUU7-b1QAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11004&group=alt.food.fast-food#11004

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 00:27:45 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Thu, 23 Jun 2022 05:27 UTC

> On Tue, 17 May 2022 19:20:06 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message
>>> Some countries have limited availability of fast food. But the
>>> smallest country in the world has no fast food at all!
>>>
>>> If the Pope wants to nosh on a burger or something, he has to leave
>>> the country! Fortunately, he doesn't have to go far.
>>>
>>> He can get a Gran Crispy McBacon only 81 meters from the border. And
>>> just by reaching over the wall he might be able to grab tasty waffle
>>> fries, mozzarella sticks or Kabob from Halal Vatican Food. The Bono
>>> Bottega Nostrana- San Pietro sandwhich shop is close by, and the
>>> further you're willing to travel, the more fast food places you'll
>>> encounter.
>>>
>>> After all, Vatican City is in the middle of Rome, and they've been
>>> serving fast food in Rome for thousands of years!
>>

>>Factually incorrect. What your reffering to is "thermopiliums" which do
>>not
>>fit the modern defination of fast-food.
>>

> As a matter of fact, they do, making what I said factually correct in
> every respect.

So what was the "thermopilium" then, was it a mcdonald's? A wendy's? Did
it have a drive through, even though car's haven't been invented yet?

Re: When You Have To Leave The Country To Get Fast Food

<j9h9bh5e58ijohl51u75t6bo9amu4lt7pc@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11012&group=alt.food.fast-food#11012

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 12:57:24 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 23 Jun 2022 19:57 UTC

On Thu, 23 Jun 2022 00:27:45 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 17 May 2022 19:20:06 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>Factually incorrect. What your reffering to is "thermopiliums" which do
>>>not
>>>fit the modern defination of fast-food.
>>>

>> As a matter of fact, they do, making what I said factually correct in
>> every respect.
>
>So what was the "thermopilium" then, was it a mcdonald's?

No. Are you trying to claim that it's not fast food if its not a
McDonalds'?

> A wendy's?

No. Are you trying to claim that it's not fast food if its not a
Wendy's?

>Did
>it have a drive through, even though car's haven't been invented yet?

No. Are you trying to claim that it's not fast food if it doesn't have
a drive through?

More proof that you don't know what fast food is! LOL

Re: When You Have To Leave The Country To Get Fast Food

<4i1bbhlopatsrtulrf42hn733cfk36om0r@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11020&group=alt.food.fast-food#11020

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 02:39:32 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Fri, 24 Jun 2022 09:39 UTC

On Fri, 24 Jun 2022 01:58:20 -0700, KWills <a@b.c> wrote:

>On Thu, 23 Jun 2022 00:27:45 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> As a matter of fact, they do, making what I said factually correct in
>>> every respect.
>>
>>So what was the "thermopilium" then,
>
> A fast food establishment. This has been PROVED multiple times.
>
>>was it a mcdonald's? A wendy's? Did
>>it have a drive through, even though car's haven't been invented yet?
>
> No. But McDonald's and Wendy's didn't have drive though when they
>first opened. Here's an interesting article explaining the history of
>the drive through:
>
>https://www.lovefood.com/gallerylist/98185/the-incredible-history-of-the-drive-thru
>
> Now run away from the TRUTH you HATE so much.

He uses his lies like a shield.

Re: When You Have To Leave The Country To Get Fast Food

<bN-dnWS2iOsgGnz_nZ2dnZfqn_pQAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11315&group=alt.food.fast-food#11315

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2022 01:49:27 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Wed, 27 Jul 2022 06:49 UTC

> On Thu, 23 Jun 2022 00:27:45 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> As a matter of fact, they do, making what I said factually correct in
>>> every respect.
>>
>>So what was the "thermopilium" then, was it a mcdonald's?
>
> No. Are you trying to claim that it's not fast food if its not a
> McDonalds'?

I didn't say that. There are MANY fast-food store's that are not
mcdonald's. WHAT I'M ASKING IS, what is the store that these
"thermopliums'" are.

Or is the name of teh "fast-food" reastourant, "Thermopilium".

Re: When You Have To Leave The Country To Get Fast Food

<3ea3eh926k61qe22tcrimuufg64e9uklav@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11323&group=alt.food.fast-food#11323

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2022 14:11:27 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Wed, 27 Jul 2022 21:11 UTC

On Wed, 27 Jul 2022 01:49:27 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 23 Jun 2022 00:27:45 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>So what was the "thermopilium" then, was it a mcdonald's?
>>
>> No. Are you trying to claim that it's not fast food if its not a
>> McDonalds'?
>
> I didn't say that. There are MANY fast-food store's that are not
>mcdonald's. WHAT I'M ASKING IS, what is the store that these
>"thermopliums'" are.

====== BEGIN STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE =========

[ ] Provide the Message ID proving your claim
[ ] You are lying, as usual
[ ] Typical racist Jenny response
[ X ] This has already been explained to you
[ ] Repeat your statement using standard, American English, please
[ ] Yes, it *is* private property
[ ] Yes, salt and pepper *are* ingredients
[ ] No, the sauce contains no alcohol
[ ] You have zero authority anywhere on Usenet

======= END STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE ==========