Do what you can to prolong your life, in the hope that someday you'll learn what it's for.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: HIRING PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!

SubjectAuthor
* HIRING PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!Jerry Sauk
+- Re: HIRING PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!KWills
`* Re: HIRING PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!KlausSchadenfreude
 `* Re: HIRING PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!Jerry Sauk
  +* Re: HIRING PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!KWills
  |`* Re: HIRING PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!vallor
  | +- Re: HIRING PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!KWills
  | +* Re: HIRING PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!KlausSchadenfreude
  | |`* Re: HIRING PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!Jerry Sauk
  | | `* Re: HIRING PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!KlausSchadenfreude
  | |  `- Re: HIRING PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!%
  | `* Re: HIRING PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!Jerry Sauk
  |  `* Re: HIRING PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!KlausSchadenfreude
  |   `* Re: HIRING PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!Jerry Sauk
  |    `* Re: HIRING PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!KlausSchadenfreude
  |     `* Re: HIRING PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!Jerry Sauk
  |      `- Re: HIRING PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!KlausSchadenfreude
  `* Re: HIRING PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!KlausSchadenfreude
   `* Re: HIRING PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!Jerry Sauk
    `* Re: HIRING PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!KlausSchadenfreude
     `* Re: HIRING PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!Jerry Sauk
      `* Re: HIRING PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!KlausSchadenfreude
       `* Re: HIRING PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!Jerry Sauk
        `* Re: HIRING PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!KlausSchadenfreude
         `* Re: HIRING PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!Jerry Sauk
          `- Re: HIRING PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!KlausSchadenfreude

Pages:12
HIRING PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!

<hcidnbTwee9YpTn8nZ2dnUU7-TlQAAAA@supernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9435&group=alt.food.fast-food#9435

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: HIRING PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2021 20:08:13 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 29 Nov 2021 02:08 UTC

What the hell is gonig on with eh labor shortage, is this happeing all of
the country, or is it just my city? What the hell is Biden doing about it?

I went to FOUR restourant's yesterday at 5:00 on Saturday evening before I
found a open one, my locol taco Bell, tha thad the drive through wrapped all
teh way around the building, through the parking lot and into, the street.
At least an hour wait.

Three other store's were already closed at 5:00 and I entered taco bell
personally to to eat int eh dining room. There were 2 other customer's in
front of me waiting for thierfood that were waiting a long time. I waited
3 minute's before somebody even took my order. It looked like there was
only 3 employee's, obviously a in thier first week on the job. NO
MANAGEMENT WHATSOEVER seemed to present, the soda machine was broken and
NOBODY was fixing it. One of the lady's in form of me was obviously upset
about the wait and yelled at the zit-faced employee when she finally got the
food. they were only using half of the kitchen (the drive through side)..
for people not as knowlesgable about fast-food operations, taco bell has two
separate make-up section's one for the drive through and one for the dining
room. MULIPLE drive-trrough custoemr's were recing thier orders before the
dine-in was served. I didn't yell at anyone ( ishopuld have) but I pounded
my fist on the counter which they either ignored or didn't see. The food
was good once I got it, (had to remind them to get me ice from teh
drive-through soda fountain) but the wait was NOT ACCEPTABLE.

What the hell is biden doing about this crises? Well let's have a look what
he's doing right now. He wasn't even in amierca., he was in ENGLAND
bitching about gas emmission's while farting all over british royalty. IT'S
TIME FOR HIM TO COME BACK TO AMERICA, AND DO HIS JOB AND FIX THIS ECONOMY.
REQUIRE people to go back to work. When there is a labor shortage, there is
NO NEED for unemployment, sdo that should be eliminated IMMEDIATELY.

That should solve teh problem.

Re: HIRING PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!

<5179qglo3ef79tfl8s4fvg28ll795o37e2@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9443&group=alt.food.fast-food#9443

From: a...@b.c (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: HIRING PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 01:25:15 -0800
 by: KWills - Mon, 29 Nov 2021 09:25 UTC

On Sun, 28 Nov 2021 20:08:13 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>What the hell is gonig on with eh labor shortage, is this happeing all of
>the country, or is it just my city? What the hell is Biden doing about it?

It's happening all over the country.
Bidden did voice his support of a higher minimum wage. There
isn't a great deal more that he can do.

>I went to FOUR restourant's yesterday at 5:00 on Saturday evening before I
>found a open one, my locol taco Bell, tha thad the drive through wrapped all
>teh way around the building, through the parking lot and into, the street.
>At least an hour wait.

I wouldn't wait that long. I'd just make something at home.
But, I'm not a lazy slob who can't even make a PB&J. That would
be you, Gas bag.

>Three other store's were already closed at 5:00 and I entered taco bell
>personally to to eat int eh dining room. There were 2 other customer's in
>front of me waiting for thierfood that were waiting a long time. I waited
>3 minute's before somebody even took my order.

Oh doom! Three whole minutes.

>It looked like there was
>only 3 employee's, obviously a in thier first week on the job. NO
>MANAGEMENT WHATSOEVER seemed to present, the soda machine was broken and
>NOBODY was fixing it.

Do you think everyone Taco Bell hires is a mechanic of some sort?
What was the cause of the breakdown? Was it a simple fix, or does
it require someone with training in repairing the machine?

[Cue crickets]

>One of the lady's in form of me was obviously upset
>about the wait and yelled at the zit-faced employee when she finally got the
>food.

Rather immature of her, if it actually happened. With your NEED
to lie, it's more probable that she was actually very pleasant to your
zit faced brethren.

>they were only using half of the kitchen (the drive through side)..
>for people not as knowlesgable about fast-food operations, taco bell has two
>separate make-up section's one for the drive through and one for the dining
>room. MULIPLE drive-trrough custoemr's were recing thier orders before the
>dine-in was served.

Their orders were likely placed before yours. Recall you're the
one who was DEMANDING "first come first serve." You found a restaurant
who already practices this and you're whining about it.
Why the sudden double standard on this, Gas bag?

[Cue crickets]

>I didn't yell at anyone ( ishopuld have) but I pounded
>my fist on the counter which they either ignored or didn't see.

Or they didn't care what a pathological lying, morbidly obese,
uneducated loser like you does. Plus, if the line at the drive through
was as long as you claim (with your NEED to lie, it probably wasn't),
they were working to try and reduce the wait time.

>The food
>was good once I got it, (had to remind them to get me ice from teh
>drive-through soda fountain) but the wait was NOT ACCEPTABLE.

So come to a group where less than 10 people will see your post
where you whine and cry that you had to wait three minutes.

>What the hell is biden doing about this crises?

Since it's not a crisis, probably nothing.

>Well let's have a look what
>he's doing right now. He wasn't even in amierca., he was in ENGLAND
>bitching about gas emmission's while farting all over british royalty. IT'S
>TIME FOR HIM TO COME BACK TO AMERICA, AND DO HIS JOB AND FIX THIS ECONOMY.

The economy isn't in too bad of shape. Sure, it could be better,
but that's been the case since before anyone here was born.
I'm not an economist, and will yield to anyone who is, but I
would expect the economy could have used improvement since shortly
after WWII. Certainly since the 1950s.

>REQUIRE people to go back to work.

How should he go about infringing on peoples' rights?
If a person wants to be unemployed, and deal with the
consequences of that choice, that person should be allowed to remain
unemployed. Why do you get to remain unemployed?
Oh yeah. Your learning disability that allows you to get SSDI.

>When there is a labor shortage, there is
>NO NEED for unemployment, sdo that should be eliminated IMMEDIATELY.

But, as you have shown, there is a labor shortage. At least in
your city.
What realistic options do you suggest for eliminating it? Note
the word, realistic.

>That should solve teh problem.

Or, paying people a reasonable amount, without over reaching with
the costs passed onto consumers, could be tried. But that's up to the
businesses in question. The President cannot force higher wages.
He can suggest such legislation, as anyone can, then sign it into
law once passed the houses of Congress.

--
There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Re: HIRING PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!

<eug9qgpn3tj42m2a7q1n5eot37j46l58bc@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9452&group=alt.food.fast-food#9452

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 04:14:38 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 29 Nov 2021 12:14 UTC

On Sun, 28 Nov 2021 20:08:13 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>What the hell is gonig on with eh labor shortage, is this happeing all of
>the country, or is it just my city? What the hell is Biden doing about it?
>
>I went to FOUR restourant's yesterday at 5:00 on Saturday evening before I
>found a open one, my locol taco Bell, tha thad the drive through wrapped all
>teh way around the building, through the parking lot and into, the street.
>At least an hour wait.
>
>Three other store's were already closed at 5:00 and I entered taco bell
>personally to to eat int eh dining room. There were 2 other customer's in
>front of me waiting for thierfood that were waiting a long time. I waited
>3 minute's before somebody even took my order. It looked like there was
>only 3 employee's, obviously a in thier first week on the job. NO
>MANAGEMENT WHATSOEVER seemed to present, the soda machine was broken and
>NOBODY was fixing it. One of the lady's in form of me was obviously upset
>about the wait and yelled at the zit-faced employee when she finally got the
>food. they were only using half of the kitchen (the drive through side)..
>for people not as knowlesgable about fast-food operations, taco bell has two
>separate make-up section's one for the drive through and one for the dining
>room. MULIPLE drive-trrough custoemr's were recing thier orders before the
>dine-in was served. I didn't yell at anyone ( ishopuld have) but I pounded
>my fist on the counter which they either ignored or didn't see. The food
>was good once I got it, (had to remind them to get me ice from teh
>drive-through soda fountain) but the wait was NOT ACCEPTABLE.

That's so funny. I was home, making a nice ham sandwich from leftover
ham from Thanksgiving.

Tonight I plan to make some home made deviled ham.

It sure is nice to be able to feed myself, instead of being like you
and dependent on fast food.

Re: HIRING PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!

<tvSdnQDHIuZZm0n8nZ2dnUU7-WHNnZ2d@supernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9816&group=alt.food.fast-food#9816

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 02:19:52 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 08:19 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 28 Nov 2021 20:08:13 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>What the hell is gonig on with eh labor shortage, is this happeing all of
>>the country, or is it just my city? What the hell is Biden doing about
>>it?
>>
>>I went to FOUR restourant's yesterday at 5:00 on Saturday evening before I
>>found a open one, my locol taco Bell, tha thad the drive through wrapped
>>all
>>teh way around the building, through the parking lot and into, the street.
>>At least an hour wait.
>>
>>Three other store's were already closed at 5:00 and I entered taco bell
>>personally to to eat int eh dining room. There were 2 other customer's in
>>front of me waiting for thierfood that were waiting a long time. I
>>waited
>>3 minute's before somebody even took my order. It looked like there was
>>only 3 employee's, obviously a in thier first week on the job. NO
>>MANAGEMENT WHATSOEVER seemed to present, the soda machine was broken and
>>NOBODY was fixing it. One of the lady's in form of me was obviously upset
>>about the wait and yelled at the zit-faced employee when she finally got
>>the
>>food. they were only using half of the kitchen (the drive through side)..
>>for people not as knowlesgable about fast-food operations, taco bell has
>>two
>>separate make-up section's one for the drive through and one for the
>>dining
>>room. MULIPLE drive-trrough custoemr's were recing thier orders before
>>the
>>dine-in was served. I didn't yell at anyone ( ishopuld have) but I
>>pounded
>>my fist on the counter which they either ignored or didn't see. The food
>>was good once I got it, (had to remind them to get me ice from teh
>>drive-through soda fountain) but the wait was NOT ACCEPTABLE.
>
> That's so funny. I was home, making a nice ham sandwich from leftover
> ham from Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving is a AMERICAN holidy.

thank you for once again confirming your a american.

Re: HIRING PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!

<sb68tg1ri7b60f62k4d1i0f7pfa6h9dc7a@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9828&group=alt.food.fast-food#9828

From: a...@b.c (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2022 01:55:37 -0800
 by: KWills - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 09:55 UTC

On Tue, 4 Jan 2022 02:19:52 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

[...]

>>>Three other store's were already closed at 5:00 and I entered taco bell
>>>personally to to eat int eh dining room. There were 2 other customer's in
>>>front of me waiting for thierfood that were waiting a long time. I
>>>waited
>>>3 minute's before somebody even took my order. It looked like there was
>>>only 3 employee's, obviously a in thier first week on the job. NO
>>>MANAGEMENT WHATSOEVER seemed to present, the soda machine was broken and
>>>NOBODY was fixing it. One of the lady's in form of me was obviously upset
>>>about the wait and yelled at the zit-faced employee when she finally got
>>>the
>>>food. they were only using half of the kitchen (the drive through side)..
>>>for people not as knowlesgable about fast-food operations, taco bell has
>>>two
>>>separate make-up section's one for the drive through and one for the
>>>dining
>>>room. MULIPLE drive-trrough custoemr's were recing thier orders before
>>>the
>>>dine-in was served. I didn't yell at anyone ( ishopuld have) but I
>>>pounded
>>>my fist on the counter which they either ignored or didn't see. The food
>>>was good once I got it, (had to remind them to get me ice from teh
>>>drive-through soda fountain) but the wait was NOT ACCEPTABLE.
>>
>> That's so funny. I was home, making a nice ham sandwich from leftover
>> ham from Thanksgiving.
>
>Thanksgiving is a AMERICAN holidy.
>
>thank you for once again confirming your a american.

1) PLEASE fix your attribution problem.
2) Anyone, anywhere on earth may celebrate any holiday they wish.
Note how many non-Mexican people in the US celebrate Cinco de Mayo
each year.

--
I suffer from chronic apathy.
I was going to go see a doctor about it, but I didn't really care.

Re: HIRING PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!

<2bt8tgh3bb7m51833kom70cfnnsd14a0vr@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9842&group=alt.food.fast-food#9842

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2022 08:28:15 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 16:28 UTC

On Tue, 4 Jan 2022 02:19:52 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 28 Nov 2021 20:08:13 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>What the hell is gonig on with eh labor shortage, is this happeing all of
>>>the country, or is it just my city? What the hell is Biden doing about
>>>it?
>>>
>>>I went to FOUR restourant's yesterday at 5:00 on Saturday evening before I
>>>found a open one, my locol taco Bell, tha thad the drive through wrapped
>>>all
>>>teh way around the building, through the parking lot and into, the street.
>>>At least an hour wait.
>>>
>>>Three other store's were already closed at 5:00 and I entered taco bell
>>>personally to to eat int eh dining room. There were 2 other customer's in
>>>front of me waiting for thierfood that were waiting a long time. I
>>>waited
>>>3 minute's before somebody even took my order. It looked like there was
>>>only 3 employee's, obviously a in thier first week on the job. NO
>>>MANAGEMENT WHATSOEVER seemed to present, the soda machine was broken and
>>>NOBODY was fixing it. One of the lady's in form of me was obviously upset
>>>about the wait and yelled at the zit-faced employee when she finally got
>>>the
>>>food. they were only using half of the kitchen (the drive through side)..
>>>for people not as knowlesgable about fast-food operations, taco bell has
>>>two
>>>separate make-up section's one for the drive through and one for the
>>>dining
>>>room. MULIPLE drive-trrough custoemr's were recing thier orders before
>>>the
>>>dine-in was served. I didn't yell at anyone ( ishopuld have) but I
>>>pounded
>>>my fist on the counter which they either ignored or didn't see. The food
>>>was good once I got it, (had to remind them to get me ice from teh
>>>drive-through soda fountain) but the wait was NOT ACCEPTABLE.
>>
>> That's so funny. I was home, making a nice ham sandwich from leftover
>> ham from Thanksgiving.
>
>Thanksgiving is a AMERICAN holidy.
>
>thank you for once again confirming your a american.

Oh, so American's couldn't have invited me over to celebrate
Thanksgiving?

Are you now claiming only Christians can celebrate Christmas?

Re: HIRING PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!

<sr2473$791$2@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9844&group=alt.food.fast-food#9844

From: val...@cultnix.org (vallor)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 18:38:27 -0000 (UTC)
 by: vallor - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 18:38 UTC

On Tue, 04 Jan 2022 01:55:37 -0800, KWills wrote:

> On Tue, 4 Jan 2022 02:19:52 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> [...]
>>>
>>> That's so funny. I was home, making a nice ham sandwich from
>>> leftover ham from Thanksgiving.
>>
>>Thanksgiving is a AMERICAN holidy.
>>
>>thank you for once again confirming your a american.
>
> 1) PLEASE fix your attribution problem.
> 2) Anyone, anywhere on earth may celebrate any holiday
> they wish.
> Note how many non-Mexican people in the US celebrate Cinco de
> Mayo each year.

And Canadians have Thanksgiving (but they celebrate it on a different day).

--
-v

Re: HIRING PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!

<grpatg9b1h1t2riapqdsbtk0mv82drs47i@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9848&group=alt.food.fast-food#9848

From: a...@b.c (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2022 01:40:03 -0800
 by: KWills - Wed, 5 Jan 2022 09:40 UTC

On Tue, 4 Jan 2022 18:38:27 -0000 (UTC), vallor <vallor@cultnix.org>
wrote:

[...]

>>>Thanksgiving is a AMERICAN holidy.
>>>
>>>thank you for once again confirming your a american.
>>
>> 1) PLEASE fix your attribution problem.
>> 2) Anyone, anywhere on earth may celebrate any holiday
>> they wish.
>> Note how many non-Mexican people in the US celebrate Cinco de
>> Mayo each year.
>
>And Canadians have Thanksgiving (but they celebrate it on a different day).

Correct.

--
There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Re: HIRING PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!

<sac85h5a11jsb6jp592kqprus7tsra3mf3@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10368&group=alt.food.fast-food#10368

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 06:48:20 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 11 Apr 2022 13:48 UTC

On Sun, 13 Mar 2022 22:36:20 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 14 Feb 2022 23:56:47 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>And that's wonderful but for puprose's of this discussion it doesn't
>>>MATTER,
>>>becoue klous was using the AMERICAN date.
>>
>> What exactly is an "American date," Jennifer?
>
>Well if you hadn't snipped everything out you would see we were discussing
>the AMERICAN date for Thanksgiving.
>
>And just to re-fresh everyone's memomy, kloused snipped that out becouse it
>proved he was lying when he said he wasn't american.

Still waiting for that message ID where you claim "I said I wasn't
American."

[crickets]

You just can't stop lying, can you?

Re: HIRING PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!

<osadnQZjPs8uyf3_nZ2dnUU7-QvNnZ2d@supernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10447&group=alt.food.fast-food#10447

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <hcidnbTwee9YpTn8nZ2dnUU7-TlQAAAA@supernews.com><eug9qgpn3tj42m2a7q1n5eot37j46l58bc@4ax.com><tvSdnQDHIuZZm0n8nZ2dnUU7-WHNnZ2d@supernews.com><sb68tg1ri7b60f62k4d1i0f7pfa6h9dc7a@4ax.com> <sr2473$791$2@dont-email.me> <isOdnYTIsu4H35b_nZ2dnUU7-XVQAAAA@supernews.com> <d94n0hte88vq6igspvkr4lhnc1o77fvhv6@4ax.com> <7_mdnR3qCtlJJLP_nZ2dnUU7-dPNnZ2d@supernews.com> <gn7u2h9j7tv87kt1ijndbuk77h1d47atjc@4ax.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 13:40:05 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Wed, 20 Apr 2022 18:40 UTC

> On Sun, 13 Mar 2022 22:36:20 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> What exactly is an "American date," Jennifer?
>>
>>Well if you hadn't snipped everything out you would see we were discussing
>>the AMERICAN date for Thanksgiving.
>
> And-- again-- what is an "American date," Jenny?

The last Thursday in November is teh AMERICAN date for thankgsging.

> Once again-- or should I say continuously-- Jenny lies. I never said I
> was or wasn't.

Yes you did. But I STRONGLY suspect you were lying when you said it, hence
your reluctance to state right now if you are or aren't.

Just like your refusal to say if you think wendy's is fast-food or not
fast-food.. becouse your so friggin scared to be cought lying ONCE AGAIN.

Just grow a pair of balls, and say what county your from, and if you think
wendy's is fast-food or not fast-food.

Re: HIRING PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!

<osadnQFjPs8uyf3_nZ2dnUU7-QtQAAAA@supernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10448&group=alt.food.fast-food#10448

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 13:41:17 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Wed, 20 Apr 2022 18:41 UTC

> On Sun, 13 Mar 2022 22:34:38 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message
>>
>>> Wrong, dummy. Atheists celebrate Christmas too.
>>
>>BWAHAHAHAA.
>>
>>I you think I"M the dumb one.
>
> Everyone thinks you're the dumb one, Jenny. Without exception.
>
> Now Jenny thinks atheists don't take Christmas off, have Christmas
> feasts, exchange presents, send cards, say "Merry Christmas,".....
>
> Yes, Jenny. YOU are the dumb one.

I NEVER SAID ATHEIST'S ****DON'T**** DO ALL THAT,

what I said was, THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO.

Please learn how to read and comprehend thing's.

Re: HIRING PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!

<ui116hdlb6kkr5au7fckujisd4pt7ttlbk@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10461&group=alt.food.fast-food#10461

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 15:18:34 -0700
References: <hcidnbTwee9YpTn8nZ2dnUU7-TlQAAAA@supernews.com><eug9qgpn3tj42m2a7q1n5eot37j46l58bc@4ax.com><tvSdnQDHIuZZm0n8nZ2dnUU7-WHNnZ2d@supernews.com><sb68tg1ri7b60f62k4d1i0f7pfa6h9dc7a@4ax.com> <sr2473$791$2@dont-email.me> <isOdnYTIsu4H35b_nZ2dnUU7-XVQAAAA@supernews.com> <d94n0hte88vq6igspvkr4lhnc1o77fvhv6@4ax.com> <7_mdnR3qCtlJJLP_nZ2dnUU7-dPNnZ2d@supernews.com> <gn7u2h9j7tv87kt1ijndbuk77h1d47atjc@4ax.com> <osadnQZjPs8uyf3_nZ2dnUU7-QvNnZ2d@supernews.com>
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Wed, 20 Apr 2022 22:18 UTC

On Wed, 20 Apr 2022 13:40:05 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 13 Mar 2022 22:36:20 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>Well if you hadn't snipped everything out you would see we were discussing
>>>the AMERICAN date for Thanksgiving.
>>
>> And-- again-- what is an "American date," Jenny?
>
> The last Thursday in November is teh AMERICAN date for thankgsging.

And-- again-- what is an "American date," Jenny?

>> Once again-- or should I say continuously-- Jenny lies. I never said I
>> was or wasn't.
>
>Yes you did. But I STRONGLY suspect you were lying when you said it

And-- again-- I never said I was or I wasn't. So how could I have said
it? Why are you lying again?

>Just grow a pair of balls, and say what county your from, and if you think
>wendy's is fast-food or not fast-food.

What- you can't find where I said (as you claimed) that "Wendy's
wasn't fast food?"

You admit you were lying, then?

That would be a first.

Re: HIRING PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!

<4m116hdr6ijg1uopv7l8tajbidrs30djol@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10462&group=alt.food.fast-food#10462

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 15:19:01 -0700
References: <hcidnbTwee9YpTn8nZ2dnUU7-TlQAAAA@supernews.com> <eug9qgpn3tj42m2a7q1n5eot37j46l58bc@4ax.com> <tvSdnQDHIuZZm0n8nZ2dnUU7-WHNnZ2d@supernews.com> <2bt8tgh3bb7m51833kom70cfnnsd14a0vr@4ax.com> <isOdnYXIsu4E35b_nZ2dnUU7-XXNnZ2d@supernews.com> <i34n0hptbc46sds2nm1lnus80m1vus8o5i@4ax.com> <7_mdneLqCtlJJLP_nZ2dnUU7-dNQAAAA@supernews.com> <ms7u2hp3r9ags9fcbdm4avol20bampmbvs@4ax.com> <osadnQFjPs8uyf3_nZ2dnUU7-QtQAAAA@supernews.com>
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Wed, 20 Apr 2022 22:19 UTC

On Wed, 20 Apr 2022 13:41:17 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 13 Mar 2022 22:34:38 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>BWAHAHAHAA.
>>>
>>>I you think I"M the dumb one.
>>
>> Everyone thinks you're the dumb one, Jenny. Without exception.
>>
>> Now Jenny thinks atheists don't take Christmas off, have Christmas
>> feasts, exchange presents, send cards, say "Merry Christmas,".....
>>
>> Yes, Jenny. YOU are the dumb one.
>
>I NEVER SAID ATHEIST'S ****DON'T**** DO ALL THAT,
>
>what I said was, THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO.

Of course they have a "right" to. Why wouldn't they?

Re: HIRING PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!

<8u2dnXAkB7DmFOz_nZ2dnUU7-TFQAAAA@supernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10610&group=alt.food.fast-food#10610

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <hcidnbTwee9YpTn8nZ2dnUU7-TlQAAAA@supernews.com><eug9qgpn3tj42m2a7q1n5eot37j46l58bc@4ax.com><tvSdnQDHIuZZm0n8nZ2dnUU7-WHNnZ2d@supernews.com><sb68tg1ri7b60f62k4d1i0f7pfa6h9dc7a@4ax.com> <sr2473$791$2@dont-email.me> <isOdnYTIsu4H35b_nZ2dnUU7-XVQAAAA@supernews.com> <d94n0hte88vq6igspvkr4lhnc1o77fvhv6@4ax.com> <7_mdnR3qCtlJJLP_nZ2dnUU7-dPNnZ2d@supernews.com> <sac85h5a11jsb6jp592kqprus7tsra3mf3@4ax.com>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 14:48:56 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Tue, 3 May 2022 19:48 UTC

> On Sun, 13 Mar 2022 22:36:20 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> What exactly is an "American date," Jennifer?
>>
>>Well if you hadn't snipped everything out you would see we were discussing
>>the AMERICAN date for Thanksgiving.
>>
>>And just to re-fresh everyone's memomy, kloused snipped that out becouse
>>it
>>proved he was lying when he said he wasn't american.
>
> Still waiting for that message ID where you claim "I said I wasn't
> American."

So now you are saying you ARE an american?

Yes or no, klous.

<crickets> --- and cue the snip'n'screech.

Re: HIRING PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!

<85437h58i2ceu7t8d6d7nshapps4n24f8g@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10613&group=alt.food.fast-food#10613

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 03 May 2022 13:31:06 -0700
References: <hcidnbTwee9YpTn8nZ2dnUU7-TlQAAAA@supernews.com><eug9qgpn3tj42m2a7q1n5eot37j46l58bc@4ax.com><tvSdnQDHIuZZm0n8nZ2dnUU7-WHNnZ2d@supernews.com><sb68tg1ri7b60f62k4d1i0f7pfa6h9dc7a@4ax.com> <sr2473$791$2@dont-email.me> <isOdnYTIsu4H35b_nZ2dnUU7-XVQAAAA@supernews.com> <d94n0hte88vq6igspvkr4lhnc1o77fvhv6@4ax.com> <7_mdnR3qCtlJJLP_nZ2dnUU7-dPNnZ2d@supernews.com> <sac85h5a11jsb6jp592kqprus7tsra3mf3@4ax.com> <8u2dnXAkB7DmFOz_nZ2dnUU7-TFQAAAA@supernews.com>
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Tue, 3 May 2022 20:31 UTC

On Tue, 3 May 2022 14:48:56 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 13 Mar 2022 22:36:20 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>Well if you hadn't snipped everything out you would see we were discussing
>>>the AMERICAN date for Thanksgiving.
>>>
>>>And just to re-fresh everyone's memomy, kloused snipped that out becouse
>>>it
>>>proved he was lying when he said he wasn't american.
>>
>> Still waiting for that message ID where you claim "I said I wasn't
>> American."

[crickets.wav] (© 2022 All Rights Reserved)

>So now you are saying you ARE an american?
>
>Yes or no, klous.

No, I'm not saying, Jenny.

><crickets> --- and cue the snip'n'screech.

Still waiting for that message ID where you claim "I said I wasn't
American," you notorious liar.

[crickets.wav] (© 2022 All Rights Reserved)

Re: HIRING PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!

<XIidnYhXIYhyDOz_nZ2dnUU7-a2dnZ2d@giganews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10614&group=alt.food.fast-food#10614

Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
From: pursent...@gmail.com (%)
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 13:34:55 -0700
 by: % - Tue, 3 May 2022 20:34 UTC

On 2022-05-03 1:31 p.m., KlausSchadenfreude wrote:
> On Tue, 3 May 2022 14:48:56 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>> "KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Still waiting for that message ID where you claim "I said I wasn't
>>> American."
>>

> [crickets.wav] (© 2022 All Rights Reserved)
>>

>> So now you are saying you ARE an american?
>>
>> Yes or no, klous.
>

> No, I'm not saying, Jenny.
>

>> <crickets> --- and cue the snip'n'screech.
>>

> Still waiting for that message ID where you claim "I said I wasn't
> American," you notorious liar.
>

> [crickets.wav] (© 2022 All Rights Reserved)

and then up your bum

Re: HIRING PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!

<uv-dnUWhqJSSah7_nZ2dnUU7-SNQAAAA@supernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10724&group=alt.food.fast-food#10724

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <hcidnbTwee9YpTn8nZ2dnUU7-TlQAAAA@supernews.com><eug9qgpn3tj42m2a7q1n5eot37j46l58bc@4ax.com><tvSdnQDHIuZZm0n8nZ2dnUU7-WHNnZ2d@supernews.com><sb68tg1ri7b60f62k4d1i0f7pfa6h9dc7a@4ax.com> <sr2473$791$2@dont-email.me> <isOdnYTIsu4H35b_nZ2dnUU7-XVQAAAA@supernews.com> <d94n0hte88vq6igspvkr4lhnc1o77fvhv6@4ax.com> <7_mdnR3qCtlJJLP_nZ2dnUU7-dPNnZ2d@supernews.com> <gn7u2h9j7tv87kt1ijndbuk77h1d47atjc@4ax.com> <osadnQZjPs8uyf3_nZ2dnUU7-QvNnZ2d@supernews.com> <ui116hdlb6kkr5au7fckujisd4pt7ttlbk@4ax.com>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 19:21:53 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Wed, 18 May 2022 00:21 UTC

> On Wed, 20 Apr 2022 13:40:05 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> And-- again-- what is an "American date," Jenny?
>>
>> The last Thursday in November is teh AMERICAN date for thankgsging.
>
> And-- again-- what is an "American date," Jenny?
>
>>> Once again-- or should I say continuously-- Jenny lies. I never said I
>>> was or wasn't.
>>
>>Yes you did. But I STRONGLY suspect you were lying when you said it
>
> And-- again-- I never said I was or I wasn't. So how could I have said
> it? Why are you lying again?
>
>>Just grow a pair of balls, and say what county your from, and if you think
>>wendy's is fast-food or not fast-food.
>
> What- you can't find where I said (as you claimed) that "Wendy's
> wasn't fast food?"
>
> You admit you were lying, then?

Nope. not all all. This has nothing to do with teh fact that I'm not
lying. It has to do with the FACT that your refusing to answer.

Re: HIRING PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!

<uv-dnUShqJSSah7_nZ2dnUU7-SPNnZ2d@supernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10727&group=alt.food.fast-food#10727

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <hcidnbTwee9YpTn8nZ2dnUU7-TlQAAAA@supernews.com> <eug9qgpn3tj42m2a7q1n5eot37j46l58bc@4ax.com> <tvSdnQDHIuZZm0n8nZ2dnUU7-WHNnZ2d@supernews.com> <2bt8tgh3bb7m51833kom70cfnnsd14a0vr@4ax.com> <isOdnYXIsu4E35b_nZ2dnUU7-XXNnZ2d@supernews.com> <i34n0hptbc46sds2nm1lnus80m1vus8o5i@4ax.com> <7_mdneLqCtlJJLP_nZ2dnUU7-dNQAAAA@supernews.com> <ms7u2hp3r9ags9fcbdm4avol20bampmbvs@4ax.com> <osadnQFjPs8uyf3_nZ2dnUU7-QtQAAAA@supernews.com> <4m116hdr6ijg1uopv7l8tajbidrs30djol@4ax.com>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 19:22:18 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Wed, 18 May 2022 00:22 UTC

> On Wed, 20 Apr 2022 13:41:17 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> Everyone thinks you're the dumb one, Jenny. Without exception.
>>>
>>> Now Jenny thinks atheists don't take Christmas off, have Christmas
>>> feasts, exchange presents, send cards, say "Merry Christmas,".....
>>>
>>> Yes, Jenny. YOU are the dumb one.
>>
>>I NEVER SAID ATHEIST'S ****DON'T**** DO ALL THAT,
>>
>>what I said was, THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO.
>
> Of course they have a "right" to. Why wouldn't they?

BECOUSE THIER NOT CHRISTIAN'S
OBVIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: HIRING PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!

<qdc88hpurh88idu2qaunpho3off3untta6@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10740&group=alt.food.fast-food#10740

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 16:37:54 -0700
References: <eug9qgpn3tj42m2a7q1n5eot37j46l58bc@4ax.com> <tvSdnQDHIuZZm0n8nZ2dnUU7-WHNnZ2d@supernews.com> <2bt8tgh3bb7m51833kom70cfnnsd14a0vr@4ax.com> <isOdnYXIsu4E35b_nZ2dnUU7-XXNnZ2d@supernews.com> <i34n0hptbc46sds2nm1lnus80m1vus8o5i@4ax.com> <7_mdneLqCtlJJLP_nZ2dnUU7-dNQAAAA@supernews.com> <ms7u2hp3r9ags9fcbdm4avol20bampmbvs@4ax.com> <osadnQFjPs8uyf3_nZ2dnUU7-QtQAAAA@supernews.com> <4m116hdr6ijg1uopv7l8tajbidrs30djol@4ax.com> <uv-dnUShqJSSah7_nZ2dnUU7-SPNnZ2d@supernews.com>
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Tue, 17 May 2022 23:37 UTC

On Tue, 17 May 2022 19:22:18 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 20 Apr 2022 13:41:17 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>I NEVER SAID ATHEIST'S ****DON'T**** DO ALL THAT,
>>>
>>>what I said was, THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO.
>>
>> Of course they have a "right" to. Why wouldn't they?
>
>BECOUSE THIER NOT CHRISTIAN'S
>OBVIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BZZZZZZZZT!!! Wrong answer.

Try again. Why don't they have a "right" to?

Re: HIRING PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!

<pec88h9pumf49ofethc101skibojmocf6r@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10741&group=alt.food.fast-food#10741

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 16:38:57 -0700
References: <tvSdnQDHIuZZm0n8nZ2dnUU7-WHNnZ2d@supernews.com><sb68tg1ri7b60f62k4d1i0f7pfa6h9dc7a@4ax.com> <sr2473$791$2@dont-email.me> <isOdnYTIsu4H35b_nZ2dnUU7-XVQAAAA@supernews.com> <d94n0hte88vq6igspvkr4lhnc1o77fvhv6@4ax.com> <7_mdnR3qCtlJJLP_nZ2dnUU7-dPNnZ2d@supernews.com> <gn7u2h9j7tv87kt1ijndbuk77h1d47atjc@4ax.com> <osadnQZjPs8uyf3_nZ2dnUU7-QvNnZ2d@supernews.com> <ui116hdlb6kkr5au7fckujisd4pt7ttlbk@4ax.com> <uv-dnUWhqJSSah7_nZ2dnUU7-SNQAAAA@supernews.com>
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Tue, 17 May 2022 23:38 UTC

On Tue, 17 May 2022 19:21:53 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 20 Apr 2022 13:40:05 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>> The last Thursday in November is teh AMERICAN date for thankgsging.
>>
>> And-- again-- what is an "American date," Jenny?

>>>Yes you did. But I STRONGLY suspect you were lying when you said it
>>
>> And-- again-- I never said I was or I wasn't. So how could I have said
>> it? Why are you lying again?
>>
>>>Just grow a pair of balls, and say what county your from, and if you think
>>>wendy's is fast-food or not fast-food.
>>
>> What- you can't find where I said (as you claimed) that "Wendy's
>> wasn't fast food?"
>>
>> You admit you were lying, then?
>
>Nope. not all all.

Of course you won't. Your psychotic need to lie overpowers any human
characteristics.

>This has nothing to do with teh fact that I'm not
>lying. It has to do with the FACT that your refusing to answer.

And-- again-- what is an "American date," Jenny?

Re: HIRING PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!

<-vGdnbMfJLy7XSn_nZ2dnUU7-b3NnZ2d@supernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11002&group=alt.food.fast-food#11002

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <eug9qgpn3tj42m2a7q1n5eot37j46l58bc@4ax.com> <tvSdnQDHIuZZm0n8nZ2dnUU7-WHNnZ2d@supernews.com> <2bt8tgh3bb7m51833kom70cfnnsd14a0vr@4ax.com> <isOdnYXIsu4E35b_nZ2dnUU7-XXNnZ2d@supernews.com> <i34n0hptbc46sds2nm1lnus80m1vus8o5i@4ax.com> <7_mdneLqCtlJJLP_nZ2dnUU7-dNQAAAA@supernews.com> <ms7u2hp3r9ags9fcbdm4avol20bampmbvs@4ax.com> <osadnQFjPs8uyf3_nZ2dnUU7-QtQAAAA@supernews.com> <4m116hdr6ijg1uopv7l8tajbidrs30djol@4ax.com> <uv-dnUShqJSSah7_nZ2dnUU7-SPNnZ2d@supernews.com> <qdc88hpurh88idu2qaunpho3off3untta6@4ax.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 00:28:29 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Thu, 23 Jun 2022 05:28 UTC

> On Tue, 17 May 2022 19:22:18 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> Of course they have a "right" to. Why wouldn't they?
>>
>>BECOUSE THIER NOT CHRISTIAN'S
>>OBVIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> BZZZZZZZZT!!! Wrong answer.
>
> Try again. Why don't they have a "right" to?

FIRST, you explain your reasoning to me why my first answer was "wrong" even
though it obviously is correct.

Re: HIRING PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!

<-vGdnbIfJLy6XSn_nZ2dnUU7-b1QAAAA@supernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11005&group=alt.food.fast-food#11005

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <tvSdnQDHIuZZm0n8nZ2dnUU7-WHNnZ2d@supernews.com><sb68tg1ri7b60f62k4d1i0f7pfa6h9dc7a@4ax.com> <sr2473$791$2@dont-email.me> <isOdnYTIsu4H35b_nZ2dnUU7-XVQAAAA@supernews.com> <d94n0hte88vq6igspvkr4lhnc1o77fvhv6@4ax.com> <7_mdnR3qCtlJJLP_nZ2dnUU7-dPNnZ2d@supernews.com> <gn7u2h9j7tv87kt1ijndbuk77h1d47atjc@4ax.com> <osadnQZjPs8uyf3_nZ2dnUU7-QvNnZ2d@supernews.com> <ui116hdlb6kkr5au7fckujisd4pt7ttlbk@4ax.com> <uv-dnUWhqJSSah7_nZ2dnUU7-SNQAAAA@supernews.com> <pec88h9pumf49ofethc101skibojmocf6r@4ax.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 00:30:37 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Thu, 23 Jun 2022 05:30 UTC

> On Tue, 17 May 2022 19:21:53 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> And-- again-- what is an "American date," Jenny?

>>> And-- again-- I never said I was or I wasn't. So how could I have said
>>> it? Why are you lying again?

>>> What- you can't find where I said (as you claimed) that "Wendy's
>>> wasn't fast food?"
>>>
>>> You admit you were lying, then?
>>
>>Nope. not all all.
>
> Of course you won't. Your psychotic need to lie overpowers any human
> characteristics.
>
>>This has nothing to do with teh fact that I'm not
>>lying. It has to do with the FACT that your refusing to answer.
>>

> And-- again-- what is an "American date," Jenny?

The AMERICAN date of thanksgiving is, the fourth Thursday is novemeber. Any
idiot can use google to look that up.

Re: HIRING PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!

<jjh9bhh8ec711pd7ea9fpgafi4d3ulm29g@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11015&group=alt.food.fast-food#11015

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 13:01:36 -0700
References: <2bt8tgh3bb7m51833kom70cfnnsd14a0vr@4ax.com> <isOdnYXIsu4E35b_nZ2dnUU7-XXNnZ2d@supernews.com> <i34n0hptbc46sds2nm1lnus80m1vus8o5i@4ax.com> <7_mdneLqCtlJJLP_nZ2dnUU7-dNQAAAA@supernews.com> <ms7u2hp3r9ags9fcbdm4avol20bampmbvs@4ax.com> <osadnQFjPs8uyf3_nZ2dnUU7-QtQAAAA@supernews.com> <4m116hdr6ijg1uopv7l8tajbidrs30djol@4ax.com> <uv-dnUShqJSSah7_nZ2dnUU7-SPNnZ2d@supernews.com> <qdc88hpurh88idu2qaunpho3off3untta6@4ax.com> <-vGdnbMfJLy7XSn_nZ2dnUU7-b3NnZ2d@supernews.com>
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 23 Jun 2022 20:01 UTC

On Thu, 23 Jun 2022 00:28:29 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 17 May 2022 19:22:18 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>BECOUSE THIER NOT CHRISTIAN'S
>>>OBVIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>> BZZZZZZZZT!!! Wrong answer.
>>
>> Try again. Why don't they have a "right" to?
>

>FIRST, you explain your reasoning to me why my first answer was "wrong" even
>though it obviously is correct.

It's obviously wrong.

*Everyone* has a right to celebrate Christmas. Without exception.

Re: HIRING PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!

<9mh9bh173ep6270c5fmdjgsec9ocpt7jvc@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11016&group=alt.food.fast-food#11016

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 13:04:20 -0700
References: <sr2473$791$2@dont-email.me> <isOdnYTIsu4H35b_nZ2dnUU7-XVQAAAA@supernews.com> <d94n0hte88vq6igspvkr4lhnc1o77fvhv6@4ax.com> <7_mdnR3qCtlJJLP_nZ2dnUU7-dPNnZ2d@supernews.com> <gn7u2h9j7tv87kt1ijndbuk77h1d47atjc@4ax.com> <osadnQZjPs8uyf3_nZ2dnUU7-QvNnZ2d@supernews.com> <ui116hdlb6kkr5au7fckujisd4pt7ttlbk@4ax.com> <uv-dnUWhqJSSah7_nZ2dnUU7-SNQAAAA@supernews.com> <pec88h9pumf49ofethc101skibojmocf6r@4ax.com> <-vGdnbIfJLy6XSn_nZ2dnUU7-b1QAAAA@supernews.com>
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 23 Jun 2022 20:04 UTC

On Thu, 23 Jun 2022 00:30:37 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 17 May 2022 19:21:53 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>Nope. not all all.

Jenny STILL can't provide any message ID. He is a liar.

>> Of course you won't. Your psychotic need to lie overpowers any human
>> characteristics.
>>
>>>This has nothing to do with teh fact that I'm not
>>>lying.

Jenny STILL can't provide any message ID. He is a liar.

>>> It has to do with the FACT that your refusing to answer.
>>>

>> And-- again-- what is an "American date," Jenny?
>
>The AMERICAN date of thanksgiving is, the fourth Thursday is novemeber. Any
>idiot can use google to look that up.

Wrong. That's the "American DAY," not the date.

DATE
the day of the month:
Is today's date the 7th or the 8th?

Why do you need EVERYTHING explained to you?

Re: HIRING PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!

<bN-dnWa2iOsgGnz_nZ2dnZfqn_pQAAAA@supernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11316&group=alt.food.fast-food#11316

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <2bt8tgh3bb7m51833kom70cfnnsd14a0vr@4ax.com> <isOdnYXIsu4E35b_nZ2dnUU7-XXNnZ2d@supernews.com> <i34n0hptbc46sds2nm1lnus80m1vus8o5i@4ax.com> <7_mdneLqCtlJJLP_nZ2dnUU7-dNQAAAA@supernews.com> <ms7u2hp3r9ags9fcbdm4avol20bampmbvs@4ax.com> <osadnQFjPs8uyf3_nZ2dnUU7-QtQAAAA@supernews.com> <4m116hdr6ijg1uopv7l8tajbidrs30djol@4ax.com> <uv-dnUShqJSSah7_nZ2dnUU7-SPNnZ2d@supernews.com> <qdc88hpurh88idu2qaunpho3off3untta6@4ax.com> <-vGdnbMfJLy7XSn_nZ2dnUU7-b3NnZ2d@supernews.com> <jjh9bhh8ec711pd7ea9fpgafi4d3ulm29g@4ax.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2022 01:56:08 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Wed, 27 Jul 2022 06:56 UTC

> On Thu, 23 Jun 2022 00:28:29 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> BZZZZZZZZT!!! Wrong answer.
>>>
>>> Try again. Why don't they have a "right" to?
>>

>>FIRST, you explain your reasoning to me why my first answer was "wrong"
>>even
>>though it obviously is correct.
>>

> It's obviously wrong.

Bwahahaa, your going to have to do better then THAT. "it's obviously wrong"

Kwills? Better hurry and email klous the solution to THIS debate.