From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: Wendy's Changing Their French Fries
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 13:38:45 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 18:38 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 13 Mar 2022 22:06:46 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message
>>
>>> :JENNY_LIE: So now klous your saying that
>>> :JENNY_LIE: Wendy's is Fast-Food? What about your
>>> :JENNY_LIE: past constant argument's that Wendy's WASN'T
>>> :JENNY_LIE: fast-food?
>>>
>>> Jenny cannot and will not ever come up with a message ID, despite his
>>> OTHER false claim that I "constantly argued" that "Wendy's wasn't fast
>>> food." If it was "constant," he should have PLENTY of examples to
>>> choose from. But he hasn't provided a SINGLE example.
>>>
>>> Because he's a liar.
>>>
>>> If he had even a third grade education, he could determine my position
>>> when I made the above statement.
>>>
>>> He constantly lies.
>>
>>No Klous, this has nothing to do with me lying or not lying. I AM TRYING
>>GET ***YOU**** TO STATE YOUR OFFICIAL POSITION ON IS WENDY'S FAST-FOOD OR
>>NOT.
>
> Yes, Jenny, this has EVERYTHING to do with your lying.
>
> YOU claimed *I* said Wendy's was not fast food. You've been running
> from that lie for WEEKS now.

This has NOTHING to do with my alleged lieing becouse we aren't talking
about the past.

We are talking about RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW, YUO STATING YOUR POSITION ON
WENDY'S.

And your obvioulsy unable to do it.

If you were a REAL MAN, you would say something like, "I Klous, at this
time, declare that Wendy's is fast-food. Irregardless of any past
statement's I may or may not have made, in April 2022, I state that Wendy's
is fast-food."