Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 11:23:37 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: FBI-Very Little Evidence That Jan 6 Riot was Planned
From: vtandof...@gmail.com (vtand...@gmail.com)
 by: vtand...@gmail.com - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 18:23 UTC

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/exclusive-fbi-finds-scant-evidence-us-capitol-attack-was-coordinated-sources-2021-08-20/

"WASHINGTON, Aug 20 (Reuters) - The FBI has found scant evidence that the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol was the result of an organized plot to overturn the presidential election result, according to four current and former law enforcement officials.

Though federal officials have arrested more than 570 alleged participants, the FBI at this point believes the violence was not centrally coordinated by far-right groups or prominent supporters of then-President Donald Trump, according to the sources, who have been either directly involved in or briefed regularly on the wide-ranging investigations.

"Ninety to ninety-five percent of these are one-off cases," said a former senior law enforcement official with knowledge of the investigation. "Then you have five percent, maybe, of these militia groups that were more closely organized. But there was no grand scheme with Roger Stone and Alex Jones and all of these people to storm the Capitol and take hostages."

RE: FBI-Very Little Evidence That Jan 6 Riot was Planned

<eyZiJ.29910$3q9.10920@fx47.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12345&group=alt.politics#12345

Newsgroups: alt.politics
From: nod...@exit.gdn (Exit Node)
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 00:34:18 GMT
 by: Exit Node - Thu, 11 Nov 2021 00:34 UTC

Considering that the FBI itself was quite a bit of the planning, and that anyone who was paying attention to the internet in the days preceeding, this is a bit sus.