From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: New Movie on Youtuve.
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 14:29:05 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 25 Apr 2022 19:29 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Why do you deny that salt and pepper are ingredients of the Big Mac
> when McDonald's themselves say they are?

Two all beef patties, Special Sauce, Cheese, Lettuce, Onions, pickles, on a
sesame seed bun.

THOSE are the seven ingredient's used to make a big mac.

> You've ALREADY ADMITTED salt and pepper are on the patties.

Of course I did. And I still do today. (Grill seasoning actually, but I'll
overlook your idiocy just this one time).

The two, all-bbef patty's are PRE COOKED, AND PRESEASONED. Not specifically
fo rthe big mac.

BUT, this ingredient (All beef patty) is then used AS AN INGREDIENT of the
big mac.

Salt and pepper are NOT added directly to the big mac during the making of
eh big mac. And therefore, they are not ingrendeiet's of the big mac.

Re: New Movie on Youtuve.

<417e6hpfk7fm35q8loovl6987u8ehfvo9t@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10502&group=alt.food.fast-food#10502

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 15:10:03 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 25 Apr 2022 22:10 UTC

On Mon, 25 Apr 2022 14:29:05 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
>> Why do you deny that salt and pepper are ingredients of the Big Mac
>> when McDonald's themselves say they are?
>
>Two all beef patties, Special Sauce, Cheese, Lettuce, Onions, pickles, on a
>sesame seed bun.
>
>THOSE are the seven ingredient's used to make a big mac.
>
>> You've ALREADY ADMITTED salt and pepper are on the patties.
>
>Of course I did. And I still do today.

========DISCUSSION TERMINATION NOTICE===========
==============NEWSFLASH====================

Jenny FINALLY Admits Big Mac Ingredients Include Salt and Pepper

============== BREAKING ====================

Seasonned [sic] with GRILL SEASONING. Which is of course made with
salt and pepper.
-Jenny admitting Big Mac have salt and pepper as ingredients

=============END NEWSFLASH==================
=======END DISCUSSION TERMINATION NOTICE=========

We can now officially declare this discussion is closed.

Re: New Movie on Youtuve.

<a8jf6h1oq9cs3qv1f2vgioph9r3usoi2r4@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10507&group=alt.food.fast-food#10507

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2022 03:46:54 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Tue, 26 Apr 2022 10:46 UTC

On Tue, 26 Apr 2022 01:32:21 -0700, KWills <a@b.c> wrote:

>>Salt and pepper are NOT added directly to the big mac during the making of
>>eh big mac. And therefore, they are not ingrendeiet's of the big mac.
>
> McDonald's claim salt and pepper (aka Grill seasoning) are
>ingredients of the Big Mac.
> It's unfortunate you are UNABLE to be honest, unless you make a
>mistake.

Poor Jenny. He had no idea that McDonald's used salt and pepper on
their Big Mac, and only learned about it when we told him. Must have
been humiliating, for someone who claims to run a fast food newsgroup.

But now, he's just going back to his same old lies. Unless he can come
up with some entertaining, new, and fresh fabrications, we'll just
have to consider this subject closed for now.