Push where it gives and scratch where it itches.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: Applebees Trying To Become Fast Food WIth Drive Up Windows

SubjectAuthor
* Applebees Trying To Become Fast Food WIth Drive Up WindowsKlausSchadenfreude
+* Re: Applebees Trying To Become Fast Food WIth Drive Up WindowsKWills
|`- Re: Applebees Trying To Become Fast Food WIth Drive Up WindowsKlausSchadenfreude
`* Re: Applebees Trying To Become Fast Food WIth Drive Up WindowsJerry Sauk
 `* Re: Applebees Trying To Become Fast Food WIth Drive Up WindowsKlausSchadenfreude
  `* Re: Applebees Trying To Become Fast Food WIth Drive Up WindowsJerry Sauk
   +* Re: Applebees Trying To Become Fast Food WIth Drive Up WindowsKlausSchadenfreude
   |`* Re: Applebees Trying To Become Fast Food WIth Drive Up WindowsJerry Sauk
   | `* Re: Applebees Trying To Become Fast Food WIth Drive Up WindowsKlausSchadenfreude
   |  `* Re: Applebees Trying To Become Fast Food WIth Drive Up WindowsJerry Sauk
   |   `* Re: Applebees Trying To Become Fast Food WIth Drive Up WindowsKlausSchadenfreude
   |    `* Re: Applebees Trying To Become Fast Food WIth Drive Up WindowsJerry Sauk
   |     `* Re: Applebees Trying To Become Fast Food WIth Drive Up WindowsKlausSchadenfreude
   |      `* Re: Applebees Trying To Become Fast Food WIth Drive Up WindowsJerry Sauk
   |       +- Re: Applebees Trying To Become Fast Food WIth Drive Up WindowsKlausSchadenfreude
   |       `- Re: Applebees Trying To Become Fast Food WIth Drive Up WindowsK Wills
   `- Re: Applebees Trying To Become Fast Food WIth Drive Up WindowsKlausSchadenfreude

1
Applebees Trying To Become Fast Food WIth Drive Up Windows

<o6jr3h5vtffgeenk4dsfjmpvb0vq8tt9dr@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10197&group=alt.food.fast-food#10197

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Applebees Trying To Become Fast Food WIth Drive Up Windows
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 07:09:54 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Fri, 25 Mar 2022 14:09 UTC

https://www.eater.com/22991163/applebees-drive-thru-windows-fast-food-decline

Applebee’s Is Just a Fast-Food Restaurant Now
Applebee’s is adding drive-thru windows, but will it save the casual
chain?

The line between fast food and “casual dining” continues to blur, and
may not exist for much longer. In an effort to compete with fast-food
chains, Applebee’s has announced that it will add drive-thru windows
to at least 15 of its locations by the end of the year. If that sounds
like a death knell for Applebee’s reputation as a sit-down restaurant,
that’s because it probably is.

Re: Applebees Trying To Become Fast Food WIth Drive Up Windows

<9t2u3h52dqq522n0a46c02ltt6nl5v75sv@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10207&group=alt.food.fast-food#10207

From: a...@b.c (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 05:48:56 -0700
 by: KWills - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 12:48 UTC

On Fri, 25 Mar 2022 07:09:54 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>https://www.eater.com/22991163/applebees-drive-thru-windows-fast-food-decline
>
>Applebee’s Is Just a Fast-Food Restaurant Now
>Applebee’s is adding drive-thru windows, but will it save the casual
>chain?
>
>The line between fast food and “casual dining” continues to blur, and
>may not exist for much longer. In an effort to compete with fast-food
>chains, Applebee’s has announced that it will add drive-thru windows
>to at least 15 of its locations by the end of the year. If that sounds
>like a death knell for Applebee’s reputation as a sit-down restaurant,
>that’s because it probably is.

At this point, nothing can really hurt Applebee's. But it doesn't
seem like it's going to really be a fast food establishment. Having to
order in advance, or having to wait if you don't, won't make it fast
food.

--
Dadass
Tuesdays 8PM

Re: Applebees Trying To Become Fast Food WIth Drive Up Windows

<g57u3hp2c1et5uthhmpi1dq6u2fbpfta8k@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10208&group=alt.food.fast-food#10208

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 07:02:02 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 14:02 UTC

On Sat, 26 Mar 2022 05:48:56 -0700, KWills <a@b.c> wrote:

>On Fri, 25 Mar 2022 07:09:54 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
><klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>https://www.eater.com/22991163/applebees-drive-thru-windows-fast-food-decline
>>
>>Applebee’s Is Just a Fast-Food Restaurant Now
>>Applebee’s is adding drive-thru windows, but will it save the casual
>>chain?
>>
>>The line between fast food and “casual dining” continues to blur, and
>>may not exist for much longer. In an effort to compete with fast-food
>>chains, Applebee’s has announced that it will add drive-thru windows
>>to at least 15 of its locations by the end of the year. If that sounds
>>like a death knell for Applebee’s reputation as a sit-down restaurant,
>>that’s because it probably is.
>
> At this point, nothing can really hurt Applebee's. But it doesn't
>seem like it's going to really be a fast food establishment. Having to
>order in advance, or having to wait if you don't, won't make it fast
>food.

I think the only way they could do that is to offer only some of their
popular dishes, which they've cooked ahead of time. But I don't see
them entering the actual fast food arena.

Re: Applebees Trying To Become Fast Food WIth Drive Up Windows

<EJWdnQulYJmaQPf_nZ2dnUU7-e3NnZ2d@supernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10526&group=alt.food.fast-food#10526

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 12:48:52 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 17:48 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> https://www.eater.com/22991163/applebees-drive-thru-windows-fast-food-decline
>
> Applebee's Is Just a Fast-Food Restaurant Now
> Applebee's is adding drive-thru windows, but will it save the casual
> chain?
>
> The line between fast food and "casual dining" continues to blur, and
> may not exist for much longer. In an effort to compete with fast-food
> chains, Applebee's has announced that it will add drive-thru windows
> to at least 15 of its locations by the end of the year. If that sounds
> like a death knell for Applebee's reputation as a sit-down restaurant,
> that's because it probably is.

The line between fast-food and casual dining has ALREADY blurred, klous.
It's called fast-casual. Such as Culver's.

And Btw, adding a drive through doesn't make a restournat fast-food. Who
knows what the fuck the wait time's will be. Probably the same as sit-down
food.

Re: Applebees Trying To Become Fast Food WIth Drive Up Windows

<0g4m6h1u01238isg8mcjhi0ehdb4u83j46@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10535&group=alt.food.fast-food#10535

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 15:17:45 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 22:17 UTC

On Thu, 28 Apr 2022 12:48:52 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> https://www.eater.com/22991163/applebees-drive-thru-windows-fast-food-decline
>>
>> Applebee's Is Just a Fast-Food Restaurant Now
>> Applebee's is adding drive-thru windows, but will it save the casual
>> chain?
>>
>> The line between fast food and "casual dining" continues to blur, and
>> may not exist for much longer. In an effort to compete with fast-food
>> chains, Applebee's has announced that it will add drive-thru windows
>> to at least 15 of its locations by the end of the year. If that sounds
>> like a death knell for Applebee's reputation as a sit-down restaurant,
>> that's because it probably is.
>

>The line between fast-food and casual dining has ALREADY blurred, klous.

That's why the article says "continues to blur." Did you skip over
that part, Jenny?

>And Btw, adding a drive through doesn't make a restournat fast-food. Who
>knows what the fuck the wait time's will be. Probably the same as sit-down
>food.

I doubt that anyone will use the drive through if they have to wait
twenty minutes for their food.

Re: Applebees Trying To Become Fast Food WIth Drive Up Windows

<T-WdnXuUv4Fytgz_nZ2dnUU7-KXNnZ2d@supernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10813&group=alt.food.fast-food#10813

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 27 May 2022 05:27:46 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Fri, 27 May 2022 10:27 UTC

> On Thu, 28 Apr 2022 12:48:52 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message
>>> https://www.eater.com/22991163/applebees-drive-thru-windows-fast-food-decline
>>>
>>> Applebee's Is Just a Fast-Food Restaurant Now
>>> Applebee's is adding drive-thru windows, but will it save the casual
>>> chain?
>>>
>>> The line between fast food and "casual dining" continues to blur, and
>>> may not exist for much longer. In an effort to compete with fast-food
>>> chains, Applebee's has announced that it will add drive-thru windows
>>> to at least 15 of its locations by the end of the year. If that sounds
>>> like a death knell for Applebee's reputation as a sit-down restaurant,
>>> that's because it probably is.
>>

>>The line between fast-food and casual dining has ALREADY blurred, klous.
>
> That's why the article says "continues to blur." Did you skip over
> that part, Jenny?

No, I didn't, I pointed out it was WRONG. The line is ALREADY blurred.

It can't "continue" to blur, unless it first UN blurs and then RE-BLURS.

Simple logic klous. not surprised your having trouble understanding that.

Re: Applebees Trying To Become Fast Food WIth Drive Up Windows

<u5o29htuoefb53pkumgpfh2b0hrvv90gui@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10818&group=alt.food.fast-food#10818

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 27 May 2022 16:39:07 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Fri, 27 May 2022 23:39 UTC

On Fri, 27 May 2022 05:27:46 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 28 Apr 2022 12:48:52 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>The line between fast-food and casual dining has ALREADY blurred, klous.
>>
>> That's why the article says "continues to blur." Did you skip over
>> that part, Jenny?
>

>No, I didn't, I pointed out it was WRONG. The line is ALREADY blurred.

It wasn't wrong. It was 100% correct.

>It can't "continue" to blur, unless it first UN blurs and then RE-BLURS.

Wrong again, stupid.

>Simple logic klous.

Faulty logic on your part. It's obvious you're too stupid to
understand INGREDIENT or CONTINUE

CONTINUE
continue verb

con·?tin·?ue | \ k?n-'tin-(?)yü \
continued; continuing
Definition of continue
intransitive verb

1: to maintain without interruption a condition, course, or action
The boat continued downstream.

Re: Applebees Trying To Become Fast Food WIth Drive Up Windows

<fge49hlev5l1qo463a0e48gn9ghj7ebfc6@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10823&group=alt.food.fast-food#10823

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 28 May 2022 08:05:54 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sat, 28 May 2022 15:05 UTC

On Sat, 28 May 2022 01:39:25 -0700, KWills <a@b.c> wrote:

>On Fri, 27 May 2022 05:27:46 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> That's why the article says "continues to blur." Did you skip over
>>> that part, Jenny?
>>

>>No, I didn't, I pointed out it was WRONG. The line is ALREADY blurred.
>>
>>It can't "continue" to blur, unless it first UN blurs and then RE-BLURS.
>>

> That wouldn't be continuing to blur. In order to continue, it has
>to be blurred to some degree.
>
>>Simple logic klous. not surprised your having trouble understanding that.
>
> Your pathological lying is NOT logic, Jenny. It is merely the
>manifestation of your NEED to lie.

In JennyLand™, "simple logic" must mean "Jenny's complete ignorance of
the human language."

Re: Applebees Trying To Become Fast Food WIth Drive Up Windows

<NKydnUvYmPKlZCD_nZ2dnUU7-alQAAAA@supernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11063&group=alt.food.fast-food#11063

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 14:23:23 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Thu, 30 Jun 2022 19:23 UTC

> On Fri, 27 May 2022 05:27:46 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> That's why the article says "continues to blur." Did you skip over
>>> that part, Jenny?
>>

>>No, I didn't, I pointed out it was WRONG. The line is ALREADY blurred.
>
> It wasn't wrong. It was 100% correct.
>
>>It can't "continue" to blur, unless it first UN blurs and then RE-BLURS.
>
> Wrong again, stupid.
>
>>Simple logic klous.
>
> Faulty logic on your part. It's obvious you're too stupid to
> understand INGREDIENT or CONTINUE

Nope, not foulty logic. In fact, this has NOTHING TO DO WITH INGREDIENT'S
at all, so obviously YOUR logic is the wrong one.

Re: Applebees Trying To Become Fast Food WIth Drive Up Windows

<8s0sbhp53lsee9utp8g63is1r7fj04ccf8@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11075&group=alt.food.fast-food#11075

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 13:17:31 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 30 Jun 2022 20:17 UTC

On Thu, 30 Jun 2022 14:23:23 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 27 May 2022 05:27:46 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>No, I didn't, I pointed out it was WRONG. The line is ALREADY blurred.
>>
>> It wasn't wrong. It was 100% correct.
>>
>>>It can't "continue" to blur, unless it first UN blurs and then RE-BLURS.
>>
>> Wrong again, stupid.
>>
>>>Simple logic klous.
>>
>> Faulty logic on your part. It's obvious you're too stupid to
>> understand INGREDIENT or CONTINUE
>
>Nope, not foulty logic. In fact, this has NOTHING TO DO WITH INGREDIENT'S
>at all, so obviously YOUR logic is the wrong one.

Nope, perfect logic, Jenny.

You are too dumb to understand what "continue to blur" means, just
like you're too dumb to understand that salt and pepper are
ingredients of the Big Mac-- even though you keep admitting it-- and
that most restaurants are on PRIVATE property.

You never graduated from high school, Jenny. You're too ignorant.

You admit this.

I don't consider myself among the educated classes.
-Jerry Sauk

You demonstrate it.

> Natural law, in philosophy, a system of right or justice held to be
> common to all humans and derived from nature rather than from the
> rules of society, or positive law.
> https://www.britannica.com/topic/natural-law
>
> You will now accept the fact that you've been proven to be a liar, and
> cease replying to this thread with more lies, or face the
> consequences.

Klous [sic] I read that article, it has nothing to dfo [sic] with
natural law.
- Jerry Sauk, demonstrating his complete ignorance of, well,
everything, by claiming an article on natural law had
nothing to do with natural law.

Then you lie about it.

http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/

Re: Applebees Trying To Become Fast Food WIth Drive Up Windows

<jYydncdJmZa0BG3_nZ2dnZfqn_tQAAAA@supernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11386&group=alt.food.fast-food#11386

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2022 23:58:14 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 8 Aug 2022 04:58 UTC

> On Thu, 30 Jun 2022 14:23:23 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> It wasn't wrong. It was 100% correct.

>>> Wrong again, stupid.

>>> Faulty logic on your part. It's obvious you're too stupid to
>>> understand INGREDIENT or CONTINUE
>>
>>Nope, not foulty logic. In fact, this has NOTHING TO DO WITH INGREDIENT'S
>>at all, so obviously YOUR logic is the wrong one.
>>

> Nope, perfect logic, Jenny.

Uhh.... ingredient's has nothing to do with this, klous. Therefore, your
logic is FOULTY.

Re: Applebees Trying To Become Fast Food WIth Drive Up Windows

<6tt1fh91hc815k0a8cfvdlmn2t4gjohkfg@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11393&group=alt.food.fast-food#11393

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2022 04:49:41 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 8 Aug 2022 11:49 UTC

On Sun, 7 Aug 2022 23:58:14 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 30 Jun 2022 14:23:23 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>Nope, not foulty logic. In fact, this has NOTHING TO DO WITH INGREDIENT'S
>>>at all, so obviously YOUR logic is the wrong one.
>>>

>> Nope, perfect logic, Jenny.
>
>Uhh.... ingredient's has nothing to do with this, klous. Therefore, your
>logic is FOULTY.

My logic is sound. You can't understand the simple concepts of
"continue" or "ingredient." Your simple lizard brain cannot handle
anything like this, which causes you to make mistakes over and over
again.

But it doesn't cause you to lie. That you do because you enjoy lying.

As the article CORRECTLY stated, the line is blurred and continues to
blur.

It's time now for you to step back and ask yourself, "Why am I arguing
about this with Klaus? He is always right."

When will Jenny confess that he lied when he made this claim?

:JENNY_LIE: Many week's [sic] ago, he [Kwills] personally
:JENNY_LIE: emailed me after I refused his re-admission,
:JENNY_LIE: and he admitted he was in teh [sic] wrong and
:JENNY_LIE: that he is just a troll. He also suggested
:JENNY_LIE: I killfile [sic] Klous [sic] as well, which prove's
:JENNY_LIE: [sic] how much respect for the killfiling [sic] program.

Re: Applebees Trying To Become Fast Food WIth Drive Up Windows

<NMCcnb1UNsZwXqX-nZ2dnZfqnPv_fwAA@supernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11678&group=alt.food.fast-food#11678

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <o6jr3h5vtffgeenk4dsfjmpvb0vq8tt9dr@4ax.com> <EJWdnQulYJmaQPf_nZ2dnUU7-e3NnZ2d@supernews.com> <0g4m6h1u01238isg8mcjhi0ehdb4u83j46@4ax.com> <T-WdnXuUv4Fytgz_nZ2dnUU7-KXNnZ2d@supernews.com> <u5o29htuoefb53pkumgpfh2b0hrvv90gui@4ax.com> <NKydnUvYmPKlZCD_nZ2dnUU7-alQAAAA@supernews.com> <8s0sbhp53lsee9utp8g63is1r7fj04ccf8@4ax.com> <jYydncdJmZa0BG3_nZ2dnZfqn_tQAAAA@supernews.com> <6tt1fh91hc815k0a8cfvdlmn2t4gjohkfg@4ax.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2022 17:16:08 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Sat, 1 Oct 2022 22:16 UTC

> On Sun, 7 Aug 2022 23:58:14 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> Nope, perfect logic, Jenny.
>>
>>Uhh.... ingredient's has nothing to do with this, klous. Therefore, your
>>logic is FOULTY.
>
> My logic is sound. You can't understand the simple concepts of
> "continue" or "ingredient."

No it is NOT. The fact you used the word "Ingredient" for no fucking reason
proves how lost you are. You obvously confused this discussion with the Big
mac INGREDIENT discussion, which of course has NOTHING to do the applebee's
drive thorugh service.

Pull your head out of your ass, then MAYBE we will continue this discussion
about APPLEBEE'S.

Re: Applebees Trying To Become Fast Food WIth Drive Up Windows

<h0khjhti7ngc4a8u1cs0g4h4vfik53e8cf@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11701&group=alt.food.fast-food#11701

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2022 16:42:46 -0700
References: <o6jr3h5vtffgeenk4dsfjmpvb0vq8tt9dr@4ax.com> <EJWdnQulYJmaQPf_nZ2dnUU7-e3NnZ2d@supernews.com> <0g4m6h1u01238isg8mcjhi0ehdb4u83j46@4ax.com> <T-WdnXuUv4Fytgz_nZ2dnUU7-KXNnZ2d@supernews.com> <u5o29htuoefb53pkumgpfh2b0hrvv90gui@4ax.com> <NKydnUvYmPKlZCD_nZ2dnUU7-alQAAAA@supernews.com> <8s0sbhp53lsee9utp8g63is1r7fj04ccf8@4ax.com> <jYydncdJmZa0BG3_nZ2dnZfqn_tQAAAA@supernews.com> <6tt1fh91hc815k0a8cfvdlmn2t4gjohkfg@4ax.com> <NMCcnb1UNsZwXqX-nZ2dnZfqnPv_fwAA@supernews.com>
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sat, 1 Oct 2022 23:42 UTC

On Sat, 1 Oct 2022 17:16:08 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 7 Aug 2022 23:58:14 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>Uhh.... ingredient's has nothing to do with this, klous. Therefore, your
>>>logic is FOULTY.
>>
>> My logic is sound. You can't understand the simple concepts of
>> "continue" or "ingredient."
>
>No it is NOT. The fact you used the word "Ingredient" for no fucking reason
>proves how lost you are. You obvously confused this discussion with the Big
>mac INGREDIENT discussion, which of course has NOTHING to do the applebee's
>drive thorugh service.
>
>Pull your head out of your ass, then MAYBE we will continue this discussion
>about APPLEBEE'S.

And Jenny runs away, unable to support his invalid claim that the line
between fast food and "casual dining" does not continue to blur,
because he doesn't understand the meaning of words, like "continue"
and "ingredient."

That's how dumb Jenny is.

Re: Applebees Trying To Become Fast Food WIth Drive Up Windows

<QcednWKkfq8VWYX4nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@supernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13841&group=alt.food.fast-food#13841

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <o6jr3h5vtffgeenk4dsfjmpvb0vq8tt9dr@4ax.com> <EJWdnQulYJmaQPf_nZ2dnUU7-e3NnZ2d@supernews.com> <0g4m6h1u01238isg8mcjhi0ehdb4u83j46@4ax.com> <T-WdnXuUv4Fytgz_nZ2dnUU7-KXNnZ2d@supernews.com> <u5o29htuoefb53pkumgpfh2b0hrvv90gui@4ax.com> <NKydnUvYmPKlZCD_nZ2dnUU7-alQAAAA@supernews.com> <8s0sbhp53lsee9utp8g63is1r7fj04ccf8@4ax.com> <jYydncdJmZa0BG3_nZ2dnZfqn_tQAAAA@supernews.com> <6tt1fh91hc815k0a8cfvdlmn2t4gjohkfg@4ax.com> <NMCcnb1UNsZwXqX-nZ2dnZfqnPv_fwAA@supernews.com> <h0khjhti7ngc4a8u1cs0g4h4vfik53e8cf@4ax.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2023 19:58:39 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Sun, 1 Oct 2023 00:58 UTC

> On Sat, 1 Oct 2022 17:16:08 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> My logic is sound. You can't understand the simple concepts of
>>> "continue" or "ingredient."
>>
>>No it is NOT. The fact you used the word "Ingredient" for no fucking
>>reason
>>proves how lost you are. You obvously confused this discussion with the
>>Big
>>mac INGREDIENT discussion, which of course has NOTHING to do the
>>applebee's
>>drive thorugh service.
>>
>>Pull your head out of your ass, then MAYBE we will continue this
>>discussion
>>about APPLEBEE'S.
>
> And Jenny runs away, unable to support his invalid claim that the line
> between fast food and "casual dining" does not continue to blur,

I'm not the one running away, klous, YOUR the one that when you realized
was losing the argument about APPLEBY'S started blathering on about Big Mac
Ingredeient's, then snipped out the evidence when you realized your "clever"
plan wasn't going to work.

Re: Applebees Trying To Become Fast Food WIth Drive Up Windows

<kqlihitcjc8bp5m37erjvtk1ombr2b386u@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13848&group=alt.food.fast-food#13848

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2023 04:27:50 -0700
References: <0g4m6h1u01238isg8mcjhi0ehdb4u83j46@4ax.com> <T-WdnXuUv4Fytgz_nZ2dnUU7-KXNnZ2d@supernews.com> <u5o29htuoefb53pkumgpfh2b0hrvv90gui@4ax.com> <NKydnUvYmPKlZCD_nZ2dnUU7-alQAAAA@supernews.com> <8s0sbhp53lsee9utp8g63is1r7fj04ccf8@4ax.com> <jYydncdJmZa0BG3_nZ2dnZfqn_tQAAAA@supernews.com> <6tt1fh91hc815k0a8cfvdlmn2t4gjohkfg@4ax.com> <NMCcnb1UNsZwXqX-nZ2dnZfqnPv_fwAA@supernews.com> <h0khjhti7ngc4a8u1cs0g4h4vfik53e8cf@4ax.com> <QcednWKkfq8VWYX4nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@supernews.com>
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sun, 1 Oct 2023 11:27 UTC

On Sat, 30 Sep 2023 19:58:39 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 1 Oct 2022 17:16:08 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>No it is NOT. The fact you used the word "Ingredient" for no fucking
>>>reason
>>>proves how lost you are. You obvously confused this discussion with the
>>>Big
>>>mac INGREDIENT discussion, which of course has NOTHING to do the
>>>applebee's
>>>drive thorugh service.
>>>
>>>Pull your head out of your ass, then MAYBE we will continue this
>>>discussion
>>>about APPLEBEE'S.
>>
>> And Jenny runs away, unable to support his invalid claim that the line
>> between fast food and "casual dining" does not continue to blur,
>
> I'm not the one running away, klous,

Yes, Jenny, you ALWAYS run away, trying to escape under a cloud of
lies.

>YOUR the one that when you realized
>was losing the argument about APPLEBY'S started blathering on about Big Mac
>Ingredeient's, then snipped out the evidence when you realized your "clever"
>plan wasn't going to work.

Jenny is incoherently babbling again, responding to year old posts,
hoping nobody will remember his lies from that long ago.

But we remember.

http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/

Re: Applebees Trying To Become Fast Food WIth Drive Up Windows

<89oihi1af67dfbtmon6sbad4j8298f9nb6@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13855&group=alt.food.fast-food#13855

From: fun...@home.new (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2023 05:10:31 -0700
 by: K Wills - Sun, 1 Oct 2023 12:10 UTC

On Sat, 30 Sep 2023 19:58:39 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 1 Oct 2022 17:16:08 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message news:6tt1fh91hc815k0a8cfvdlmn2t4gjohkfg@4ax.com...

>>>No it is NOT. The fact you used the word "Ingredient" for no fucking
>>>reason
>>>proves how lost you are. You obvously confused this discussion with the
>>>Big
>>>mac INGREDIENT discussion, which of course has NOTHING to do the
>>>applebee's drive thorugh service.
>>>
>>>Pull your head out of your ass, then MAYBE we will continue this
>>>discussion about APPLEBEE'S.
>>
>> And Jenny runs away, unable to support his invalid claim that the line
>> between fast food and "casual dining" does not continue to blur,
>
> I'm not the one running away, klous,

Why, then, did you wait 364 days to reply?
Why did you snip away the important part of Klaus' post?

>YOUR the one that when you realized
>was losing the argument about APPLEBY'S started blathering on about Big Mac
>Ingredeient's,

He did no such thing. Your snipping what he did post is PROOF
that you're lying.
Klaus did compare your inability to comprehend ingredients with
the same regarding the word continue. I can C&P the paragraph. Let me
know if this is how you would like your deeply rooted NEED to lie to
be exposed.

>then snipped out the evidence when you realized your "clever"
>plan wasn't going to work.

Please post the relevant MIDs for the posts you reference. If
you're lying to further feed your NEED to lie, you won't post them.
They will not exist.

[Cue crickets.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/