To err is human, to moo bovine.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: How Burger King Plans to Re-Throne the Whopper

SubjectAuthor
* Re: How Burger King Plans to Re-Throne the WhopperJerry Sauk
+- Re: How Burger King Plans to Re-Throne the WhopperKWills
`* Re: How Burger King Plans to Re-Throne the WhopperKlausSchadenfreude
 `* Re: How Burger King Plans to Re-Throne the WhopperJerry Sauk
  +* Re: How Burger King Plans to Re-Throne the WhopperKlausSchadenfreude
  |`* Re: How Burger King Plans to Re-Throne the WhopperJerry Sauk
  | `* Re: How Burger King Plans to Re-Throne the WhopperKlausSchadenfreude
  |  `* Re: How Burger King Plans to Re-Throne the WhopperJerry Sauk
  |   `* Re: How Burger King Plans to Re-Throne the WhopperKlausSchadenfreude
  |    `* Re: How Burger King Plans to Re-Throne the WhopperJerry Sauk
  |     `* Re: How Burger King Plans to Re-Throne the WhopperKlausSchadenfreude
  |      `* Re: How Burger King Plans to Re-Throne the WhopperJerry Sauk
  |       `* Re: How Burger King Plans to Re-Throne the WhopperKlausSchadenfreude
  |        `* Re: How Burger King Plans to Re-Throne the WhopperJerry Sauk
  |         +- Re: How Burger King Plans to Re-Throne the WhopperKWills
  |         `* Re: How Burger King Plans to Re-Throne the WhopperKlausSchadenfreude
  |          `* Re: How Burger King Plans to Re-Throne the WhopperJerry Sauk
  |           +- Re: How Burger King Plans to Re-Throne the WhopperKlausSchadenfreude
  |           `- Re: How Burger King Plans to Re-Throne the WhopperKWills
  `* Re: How Burger King Plans to Re-Throne the WhopperKlausSchadenfreude
   `- Re: How Burger King Plans to Re-Throne the WhopperKWills

1
Re: How Burger King Plans to Re-Throne the Whopper

<JLydnZfobaKmKtv_nZ2dnUU7-LNQAAAA@supernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10237&group=alt.food.fast-food#10237

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: How Burger King Plans to Re-Throne the Whopper
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2022 03:26:22 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Fri, 1 Apr 2022 08:26 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> The Whopper has lost its spark, but Burger King wants to reignite the
> flame.
>
> https://thetakeout.com/burger-king-revamping-the-whopper-1848564506
>
> McDonald's has the Big Mac and Burger King has the Whopper. These
> signature burgers are synonymous with their respective fast food
> brands, but Burger King says its sandwich is in need of a revival.
> Burger King is looking to jump start sales in 2022 by re-focusing
> efforts behind the Whopper, reports Yahoo Finance.
> The fast food chain plans to highlight the Whopper by reducing coupons
> for it, increasing its marketing efforts for the Whopper, and
> decreasing the amount of time it takes to assemble.
>
> Jos� Cil, CEO of Restaurant Brands which also owns Firehouse Subs,
> Popeyes, and Tim Horton's, said, "We felt it was important to invest
> behind it and elevate the flagship and iconic product, and make sure
> that it becomes the centerpiece of our game plan going forward."
>
> My suggestions:
>
> o Bring back the Kaiser roll, abandoned in 1987
> o Increase meat size to 1/3 pound
> o Add bacon option
> o Some kind of upgraded cheese

Klous you retard, Burger King said they want to HIGHLIGHT the Whopper, not
CHANGE it.

Every one of your stupid suggestions involves CHANGING IT. They (correctly)
want to keep it just the way it is and PROMOTE it by increased marketing,
etc....

Oh and BTW THE WHOPPER ALREADY HAS A BACON OPTION YOU MORN.

Re: How Burger King Plans to Re-Throne the Whopper

<kpfd4hp9ib0oe0sl7gsjmuv8o5vbjhur3m@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10243&group=alt.food.fast-food#10243

From: a...@b.c (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2022 02:00:37 -0700
 by: KWills - Fri, 1 Apr 2022 09:00 UTC

On Fri, 1 Apr 2022 03:26:22 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> The Whopper has lost its spark, but Burger King wants to reignite the
>> flame.
>>
>> https://thetakeout.com/burger-king-revamping-the-whopper-1848564506
>>
>> McDonald's has the Big Mac and Burger King has the Whopper. These
>> signature burgers are synonymous with their respective fast food
>> brands, but Burger King says its sandwich is in need of a revival.
>> Burger King is looking to jump start sales in 2022 by re-focusing
>> efforts behind the Whopper, reports Yahoo Finance.
>> The fast food chain plans to highlight the Whopper by reducing coupons
>> for it, increasing its marketing efforts for the Whopper, and
>> decreasing the amount of time it takes to assemble.
>>
>> José Cil, CEO of Restaurant Brands which also owns Firehouse Subs,
>> Popeyes, and Tim Horton's, said, "We felt it was important to invest
>> behind it and elevate the flagship and iconic product, and make sure
>> that it becomes the centerpiece of our game plan going forward."
>>
>> My suggestions:
>>
>> o Bring back the Kaiser roll, abandoned in 1987
>> o Increase meat size to 1/3 pound
>> o Add bacon option
>> o Some kind of upgraded cheese
>

>Klous you retard, Burger King said they want to HIGHLIGHT the Whopper, not
>CHANGE it.

Where, outside of your most recent PROOF of your pathological
lying, does Klaus claim BK wants to change the Whopper? Suggestions
for changes isn't the same as claiming BK wants to change.

>Every one of your stupid suggestions involves CHANGING IT.

So you admit you LIED that Klaus claims BK wants to change it.
Care to explain WHY you were COMPELLED to lie about this?

[Cue crickets]

>They (correctly)
>want to keep it just the way it is and PROMOTE it by increased marketing,
>etc....
>
>Oh and BTW THE WHOPPER ALREADY HAS A BACON OPTION YOU MORN.

Good for them.

--
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons...
for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Re: How Burger King Plans to Re-Throne the Whopper

<5qnd4htvsdhhirea558odrgpi9dhg03e1h@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10255&group=alt.food.fast-food#10255

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2022 04:18:14 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Fri, 1 Apr 2022 11:18 UTC

On Fri, 1 Apr 2022 03:26:22 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> The Whopper has lost its spark, but Burger King wants to reignite the
>> flame.
>>
>> https://thetakeout.com/burger-king-revamping-the-whopper-1848564506
>>
>> McDonald's has the Big Mac and Burger King has the Whopper. These
>> signature burgers are synonymous with their respective fast food
>> brands, but Burger King says its sandwich is in need of a revival.
>> Burger King is looking to jump start sales in 2022 by re-focusing
>> efforts behind the Whopper, reports Yahoo Finance.
>> The fast food chain plans to highlight the Whopper by reducing coupons
>> for it, increasing its marketing efforts for the Whopper, and
>> decreasing the amount of time it takes to assemble.
>>
>> José Cil, CEO of Restaurant Brands which also owns Firehouse Subs,
>> Popeyes, and Tim Horton's, said, "We felt it was important to invest
>> behind it and elevate the flagship and iconic product, and make sure
>> that it becomes the centerpiece of our game plan going forward."
>>
>> My suggestions:
>>
>> o Bring back the Kaiser roll, abandoned in 1987
>> o Increase meat size to 1/3 pound
>> o Add bacon option
>> o Some kind of upgraded cheese
>

>Klous you retard, Burger King said they want to HIGHLIGHT the Whopper, not
>CHANGE it.

I know what they SAID, liar.

>Every one of your stupid suggestions involves CHANGING IT. They (correctly)
>want to keep it just the way it is and PROMOTE it by increased marketing,
>etc....

No, it needs to be CHANGED and IMPROVED

>Oh and BTW THE WHOPPER ALREADY HAS A BACON OPTION YOU MORN.

Not everywhere, you pig.

Re: How Burger King Plans to Re-Throne the Whopper

<g8GdncuHRKoEYfD_nZ2dnUU7-TfNnZ2d@supernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10548&group=alt.food.fast-food#10548

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 21:49:20 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Sun, 1 May 2022 02:49 UTC

> On Fri, 1 Apr 2022 03:26:22 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message
>>> The Whopper has lost its spark, but Burger King wants to reignite the
>>> flame.
>>>
>>> https://thetakeout.com/burger-king-revamping-the-whopper-1848564506
>>>
>>> McDonald's has the Big Mac and Burger King has the Whopper. These
>>> signature burgers are synonymous with their respective fast food
>>> brands, but Burger King says its sandwich is in need of a revival.
>>> Burger King is looking to jump start sales in 2022 by re-focusing
>>> efforts behind the Whopper, reports Yahoo Finance.
>>> The fast food chain plans to highlight the Whopper by reducing coupons
>>> for it, increasing its marketing efforts for the Whopper, and
>>> decreasing the amount of time it takes to assemble.
>>>
>>> Jos� Cil, CEO of Restaurant Brands which also owns Firehouse Subs,
>>> Popeyes, and Tim Horton's, said, "We felt it was important to invest
>>> behind it and elevate the flagship and iconic product, and make sure
>>> that it becomes the centerpiece of our game plan going forward."
>>>
>>> My suggestions:
>>>
>>> o Bring back the Kaiser roll, abandoned in 1987
>>> o Increase meat size to 1/3 pound
>>> o Add bacon option
>>> o Some kind of upgraded cheese
>>

>>Klous you retard, Burger King said they want to HIGHLIGHT the Whopper, not
>>CHANGE it.
>
> I know what they SAID, liar.
>
>>Every one of your stupid suggestions involves CHANGING IT. They
>>(correctly)
>>want to keep it just the way it is and PROMOTE it by increased marketing,
>>etc....
>
> No, it needs to be CHANGED and IMPROVED

WHY KLOUS WHY?? WHY IN TEH WORLD WOULD BURGER KING WANT TO FUCK AROUND WITH
A TIME TESTED, PROVEN SUCCEFUL RECIPE???????????????

Just becouse klous doesn't like it?

Re: How Burger King Plans to Re-Throne the Whopper

<ejms6hpb4u67qblei11k4io75rirrms44b@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10572&group=alt.food.fast-food#10572

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 01 May 2022 03:02:08 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sun, 1 May 2022 10:02 UTC

On Sat, 30 Apr 2022 21:49:20 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 1 Apr 2022 03:26:22 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>Klous you retard, Burger King said they want to HIGHLIGHT the Whopper, not
>>>CHANGE it.
>>
>> I know what they SAID, liar.
>>
>>>Every one of your stupid suggestions involves CHANGING IT. They
>>>(correctly)
>>>want to keep it just the way it is and PROMOTE it by increased marketing,
>>>etc....
>>
>> No, it needs to be CHANGED and IMPROVED
>

>WHY KLOUS WHY?? WHY IN TEH WORLD WOULD BURGER KING WANT TO FUCK AROUND WITH
>A TIME TESTED, PROVEN SUCCEFUL RECIPE???????????????

Because it needs to be changed and improved.

I thought I used simple-to-understand words here that even YOU could
figure out.

Re: How Burger King Plans to Re-Throne the Whopper

<klms6ht09uqcsc9srdhqot49jl209jd05d@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10573&group=alt.food.fast-food#10573

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 01 May 2022 03:03:33 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sun, 1 May 2022 10:03 UTC

On Sun, 01 May 2022 02:19:56 -0700, KWills <a@b.c> wrote:

>On Sat, 30 Apr 2022 21:49:20 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> I know what they SAID, liar.

>>> No, it needs to be CHANGED and IMPROVED
>>

>>WHY KLOUS WHY?? WHY IN TEH WORLD WOULD BURGER KING WANT TO FUCK AROUND WITH
>>A TIME TESTED, PROVEN SUCCEFUL RECIPE???????????????
>>
>> Just becouse klous doesn't like it?
>
> The Whopper isn't doing well. BK wants to find ways to increase
>sales. What does your LYING about this gain you?
>
>[Crickets]

You know, I should have known poor Jenny would have never gotten past
the FIRST SENTENCE OF THE ARTICLE, which clearly states

"The Whopper has lost its spark, but Burger King wants to reignite the
flame."

Re: How Burger King Plans to Re-Throne the Whopper

<7j5v6h5ohq9k9c87dak87pqvg7goarsssn@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10590&group=alt.food.fast-food#10590

From: a?...@b.c (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 02 May 2022 01:29:42 -0700
 by: KWills - Mon, 2 May 2022 08:29 UTC

On Sun, 01 May 2022 03:03:33 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 01 May 2022 02:19:56 -0700, KWills <a@b.c> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 30 Apr 2022 21:49:20 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>>WHY KLOUS WHY?? WHY IN TEH WORLD WOULD BURGER KING WANT TO FUCK AROUND WITH
>>>A TIME TESTED, PROVEN SUCCEFUL RECIPE???????????????
>>>
>>> Just becouse klous doesn't like it?
>>
>> The Whopper isn't doing well. BK wants to find ways to increase
>>sales. What does your LYING about this gain you?
>>
>>[Crickets]
>
>You know, I should have known poor Jenny would have never gotten past
>the FIRST SENTENCE OF THE ARTICLE, which clearly states
>
>"The Whopper has lost its spark, but Burger King wants to reignite the
>flame."

He didn't get that far, if his posts are an accurate indication.

--
Bless me, Father, for I have committed an original sin.
I poked a badger with a spoon.

Re: How Burger King Plans to Re-Throne the Whopper

<CM6dnRmwnfSuiAT_nZ2dnUU7-edQAAAA@supernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10852&group=alt.food.fast-food#10852

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2022 14:19:02 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Thu, 2 Jun 2022 19:19 UTC

> On Sat, 30 Apr 2022 21:49:20 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> I know what they SAID, liar.

>>> No, it needs to be CHANGED and IMPROVED
>>

>>WHY KLOUS WHY?? WHY IN TEH WORLD WOULD BURGER KING WANT TO FUCK AROUND
>>WITH
>>A TIME TESTED, PROVEN SUCCEFUL RECIPE???????????????
>
> Because it needs to be changed and improved.

That's great klous, but the question was WHY. There's nothing wrong with it
the way it is right now.

Re: How Burger King Plans to Re-Throne the Whopper

<ilai9hhhrchb91ui7kn6pms5v874ffopte@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10856&group=alt.food.fast-food#10856

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2022 14:46:08 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 2 Jun 2022 21:46 UTC

On Thu, 2 Jun 2022 14:19:02 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 30 Apr 2022 21:49:20 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>WHY KLOUS WHY?? WHY IN TEH WORLD WOULD BURGER KING WANT TO FUCK AROUND
>>>WITH
>>>A TIME TESTED, PROVEN SUCCEFUL RECIPE???????????????
>>
>> Because it needs to be changed and improved.
>
>That's great klous, but the question was WHY. There's nothing wrong with it
>the way it is right now.

Yes, it DOES need to be improved. I think so, and Burger King thinks
so. Obviously, Burger King agrees with me, and disagrees with you.

Smart move on their part, if I do say so.

They've been making it basically the same way for about 65 years. Not
too many products haven't improved or changed in nearly 65 years.

Examples:

1957 telephone
https://cpb-us-e2.wpmucdn.com/sites.up.edu/dist/e/71/files/2014/02/Rotary-phone-c1983.jpg
2022 Telephone
https://www.techadvisor.com/cmsdata/slideshow/3680100/google_pixel_6a_thumb800.jpg

1957 car
https://www.allpar.com/cdn-cgi/image/format=auto,onerror=redirect,width=1920,height=1920,fit=scale-down/https://www.allpar.com/attachments/1957-new-yorker-jpg.35008/
2022 car
https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod/images/2022-tesla-model-3-mmp-1-1640025520.jpg?crop=0.763xw:0.572xh;0.120xw,0.173xh&resize=1200:*

1957 refrigerator
https://thumbs.worthpoint.com/zoom/images4/1/0813/19/retro-hotpoint-refrigerator-1957_1_4890896ef1dbb20c206f6d24d84c8b68.jpg
2022 refrigerator
https://specials-images.forbesimg.com/imageserve/6213c773e3fbf48034c0952e/Best-refrigerators--Samsung-4-Door-French-Door-Refrigerator-with-Touch-Screen-Family/0x800.jpg?fit=scale

1957 computer
https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/lowres-picturecabinet.com/43/main/15/93812.jpg
2022 computer
https://cdn.mos.cms.futurecdn.net/Ks6KtG9fx9soz6ddidT9iY.jpg

1957 clothing style
https://vintagedancer.com/wp-content/uploads/BH-1957-winter-suits-mink-collar-500-skirt-pencil-500x705.jpg
2022 clothing style
https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/spring-2022-trends-1642786776.jpg?crop=1xw:0.999000999000999xh;center,top&resize=1200:*

1957 television show
http://ctva.biz/US/Western/GUNSMOKE_title_1.JPG
2022 television show
https://ntvb.tmsimg.com/assets/p20340371_b_h8_aa.jpg?w=960&h=540

1957 television
https://images.ehive.com/accounts/3977/objects/images/89457ad9e01c44e38785a090ddbf372b_l.jpg
2022 television
https://www.cnet.com/a/img/resize/7744b6c21a6c4ee53b0b147a41ca3de4dad80a65/2021/12/27/dd8b078f-0106-4f87-a6f4-9703de8f78ff/p1055537.jpg?auto=webp&fit=crop&height=675&width=1200

1957 TV dinner
https://external-preview.redd.it/rjTTQcZmxzcrlqHgAb3uu8BROwLpIBKDLqRarlb7DzE.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=e99fdf2c07fc54d1420837ae78aa9f1afa0b5dba
2022 TV dinner
https://i0.wp.com/news.monroelocal.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/tv-dinners-rotated-e1645133517751-1024x768.jpg?resize=1024%2C768&ssl=1

1957 fighter jet
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/49/F-101B_New_York_ANG_in_flight_1978.jpeg
2022 fighter jet
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/61/F-35A_flight_%28cropped%29.jpg/1280px-F-35A_flight_%28cropped%29.jpg

Re: How Burger King Plans to Re-Throne the Whopper

<-bKdnc918aZS7V7_nZ2dnUU7-R1QAAAA@supernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11097&group=alt.food.fast-food#11097

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2022 17:56:46 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 4 Jul 2022 22:56 UTC

> On Thu, 2 Jun 2022 14:19:02 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> Because it needs to be changed and improved.
>>
>>That's great klous, but the question was WHY. There's nothing wrong with
>>it
>>the way it is right now.
>
> Yes, it DOES need to be improved. I think so, and Burger King thinks
> so. Obviously, Burger King agrees with me, and disagrees with you.

No, burger king never said anything like they want to change or "improve"
the whopper.

You completely imagined that part. What they ACTUALLY siad was, they want
to highlight it. My marketing, coupons, and increasing the cooking time of
it.

NOT by changing the product.

Re: How Burger King Plans to Re-Throne the Whopper

<nus6chhra57mhvstd713vrvsk40f7a60eg@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11112&group=alt.food.fast-food#11112

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2022 16:12:42 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 4 Jul 2022 23:12 UTC

On Mon, 4 Jul 2022 17:56:46 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 2 Jun 2022 14:19:02 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>That's great klous, but the question was WHY. There's nothing wrong with
>>>it
>>>the way it is right now.
>>
>> Yes, it DOES need to be improved. I think so, and Burger King thinks
>> so. Obviously, Burger King agrees with me, and disagrees with you.
>
>No, burger king never said anything like they want to change or "improve"
>the whopper.
>
>You completely imagined that part. What they ACTUALLY siad was, they want
>to highlight it. My marketing, coupons, and increasing the cooking time of
>it.
>
>NOT by changing the product.

Which doesn't change the FACT that it needs to be improved.

Re: How Burger King Plans to Re-Throne the Whopper

<6BqdnZwR6cPLlmn_nZ2dnZfqnPhQAAAA@supernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11400&group=alt.food.fast-food#11400

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <itra1h5riadjdfqgeln34n4vp8ioini4ag@4ax.com> <JLydnZfobaKmKtv_nZ2dnUU7-LNQAAAA@supernews.com> <5qnd4htvsdhhirea558odrgpi9dhg03e1h@4ax.com> <g8GdncuHRKoEYfD_nZ2dnUU7-TfNnZ2d@supernews.com> <ejms6hpb4u67qblei11k4io75rirrms44b@4ax.com> <CM6dnRmwnfSuiAT_nZ2dnUU7-edQAAAA@supernews.com> <ilai9hhhrchb91ui7kn6pms5v874ffopte@4ax.com> <-bKdnc918aZS7V7_nZ2dnUU7-R1QAAAA@supernews.com> <nus6chhra57mhvstd713vrvsk40f7a60eg@4ax.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2022 14:48:45 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Wed, 10 Aug 2022 19:48 UTC

> On Mon, 4 Jul 2022 17:56:46 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> Yes, it DOES need to be improved. I think so, and Burger King thinks
>>> so. Obviously, Burger King agrees with me, and disagrees with you.
>>
>>No, burger king never said anything like they want to change or "improve"
>>the whopper.
>>
>>You completely imagined that part. What they ACTUALLY siad was, they want
>>to highlight it. My marketing, coupons, and increasing the cooking time
>>of
>>it.
>>
>>NOT by changing the product.
>>

> Which doesn't change the FACT that it needs to be improved.

Oh is that a FACT? The sandwich already sell's BILLIONS of dollars for
burger king.

What exactly is the evidence for the "fact" it needs to be changed.

Re: How Burger King Plans to Re-Throne the Whopper

<ae88fhpfg9fmckl09e0jrhtgtfa640fiuv@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11407&group=alt.food.fast-food#11407

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2022 14:26:00 -0700
References: <itra1h5riadjdfqgeln34n4vp8ioini4ag@4ax.com> <JLydnZfobaKmKtv_nZ2dnUU7-LNQAAAA@supernews.com> <5qnd4htvsdhhirea558odrgpi9dhg03e1h@4ax.com> <g8GdncuHRKoEYfD_nZ2dnUU7-TfNnZ2d@supernews.com> <ejms6hpb4u67qblei11k4io75rirrms44b@4ax.com> <CM6dnRmwnfSuiAT_nZ2dnUU7-edQAAAA@supernews.com> <ilai9hhhrchb91ui7kn6pms5v874ffopte@4ax.com> <-bKdnc918aZS7V7_nZ2dnUU7-R1QAAAA@supernews.com> <nus6chhra57mhvstd713vrvsk40f7a60eg@4ax.com> <6BqdnZwR6cPLlmn_nZ2dnZfqnPhQAAAA@supernews.com>
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Wed, 10 Aug 2022 21:26 UTC

On Wed, 10 Aug 2022 14:48:45 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 4 Jul 2022 17:56:46 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>No, burger king never said anything like they want to change or "improve"
>>>the whopper.
>>>
>>>You completely imagined that part. What they ACTUALLY siad was, they want
>>>to highlight it. My marketing, coupons, and increasing the cooking time
>>>of
>>>it.
>>>
>>>NOT by changing the product.
>>>

>> Which doesn't change the FACT that it needs to be improved.
>
>Oh is that a FACT? The sandwich already sell's BILLIONS of dollars for
>burger king.

So?

They sold millions of Volkswagen Beatles too, but it needed to be
improved.

>What exactly is the evidence for the "fact" it needs to be changed.

Why don't you read the entire post before responding? Why do you waste
EVERYONE'S time bleating the same stupid shit over and over again,
when READING the post you're responding to would answer your
questions? And then WHY do you CONSTANTLY lie about what you've read?

When will Jenny confess that he lied when he made this claim?

:JENNY_LIE: Many week's [sic] ago, he [Kwills] personally
:JENNY_LIE: emailed me after I refused his re-admission,
:JENNY_LIE: and he admitted he was in teh [sic] wrong and
:JENNY_LIE: that he is just a troll. He also suggested
:JENNY_LIE: I killfile [sic] Klous [sic] as well, which prove's
:JENNY_LIE: [sic] how much respect for the killfiling [sic] program.

Re: How Burger King Plans to Re-Throne the Whopper

<NMCcnbVUNsZyXqX-nZ2dnZfqnPv_fwAA@supernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11683&group=alt.food.fast-food#11683

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <itra1h5riadjdfqgeln34n4vp8ioini4ag@4ax.com> <JLydnZfobaKmKtv_nZ2dnUU7-LNQAAAA@supernews.com> <5qnd4htvsdhhirea558odrgpi9dhg03e1h@4ax.com> <g8GdncuHRKoEYfD_nZ2dnUU7-TfNnZ2d@supernews.com> <ejms6hpb4u67qblei11k4io75rirrms44b@4ax.com> <CM6dnRmwnfSuiAT_nZ2dnUU7-edQAAAA@supernews.com> <ilai9hhhrchb91ui7kn6pms5v874ffopte@4ax.com> <-bKdnc918aZS7V7_nZ2dnUU7-R1QAAAA@supernews.com> <nus6chhra57mhvstd713vrvsk40f7a60eg@4ax.com> <6BqdnZwR6cPLlmn_nZ2dnZfqnPhQAAAA@supernews.com> <ae88fhpfg9fmckl09e0jrhtgtfa640fiuv@4ax.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2022 17:28:50 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Sat, 1 Oct 2022 22:28 UTC

> On Wed, 10 Aug 2022 14:48:45 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> Which doesn't change the FACT that it needs to be improved.
>>
>>Oh is that a FACT? The sandwich already sell's BILLIONS of dollars for
>>burger king.
>
> So?
>
> They sold millions of Volkswagen Beatles too, but it needed to be
> improved.

Foulty logic, once again from klous. The beatle's neeed to be improved and
updated do to changing safety law's and many other factor's that don't apply
to teh fast-food industry.

Re: How Burger King Plans to Re-Throne the Whopper

<kkkhjh5k0ohbsik1fvfsdoo1479if1imtb@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11709&group=alt.food.fast-food#11709

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2022 16:54:17 -0700
References: <5qnd4htvsdhhirea558odrgpi9dhg03e1h@4ax.com> <g8GdncuHRKoEYfD_nZ2dnUU7-TfNnZ2d@supernews.com> <ejms6hpb4u67qblei11k4io75rirrms44b@4ax.com> <CM6dnRmwnfSuiAT_nZ2dnUU7-edQAAAA@supernews.com> <ilai9hhhrchb91ui7kn6pms5v874ffopte@4ax.com> <-bKdnc918aZS7V7_nZ2dnUU7-R1QAAAA@supernews.com> <nus6chhra57mhvstd713vrvsk40f7a60eg@4ax.com> <6BqdnZwR6cPLlmn_nZ2dnZfqnPhQAAAA@supernews.com> <ae88fhpfg9fmckl09e0jrhtgtfa640fiuv@4ax.com> <NMCcnbVUNsZyXqX-nZ2dnZfqnPv_fwAA@supernews.com>
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sat, 1 Oct 2022 23:54 UTC

On Sat, 1 Oct 2022 17:28:50 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 10 Aug 2022 14:48:45 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>Oh is that a FACT? The sandwich already sell's BILLIONS of dollars for
>>>burger king.
>>
>> So?
>>
>> They sold millions of Volkswagen Beatles too, but it needed to be
>> improved.
>
>Foulty logic, once again from klous. The beatle's neeed to be improved and
>updated do to changing safety law's and many other factor's that don't apply
>to teh fast-food industry.

How is my logic faulty when you JUST used it?

The Whopper needs to be improved due to decreased interest and many
other factors that DO apply to the fast food industry.

Burger King agrees with me, as I have cited and you've ignored.

My ideas:

Now, share YOUR ideas on how the Whopper could be improved instead of
whining like a little bitch.

Re: How Burger King Plans to Re-Throne the Whopper

<cq6cncXyVu2WuNb4nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@supernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14347&group=alt.food.fast-food#14347

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <5qnd4htvsdhhirea558odrgpi9dhg03e1h@4ax.com> <g8GdncuHRKoEYfD_nZ2dnUU7-TfNnZ2d@supernews.com> <ejms6hpb4u67qblei11k4io75rirrms44b@4ax.com> <CM6dnRmwnfSuiAT_nZ2dnUU7-edQAAAA@supernews.com> <ilai9hhhrchb91ui7kn6pms5v874ffopte@4ax.com> <-bKdnc918aZS7V7_nZ2dnUU7-R1QAAAA@supernews.com> <nus6chhra57mhvstd713vrvsk40f7a60eg@4ax.com> <6BqdnZwR6cPLlmn_nZ2dnZfqnPhQAAAA@supernews.com> <ae88fhpfg9fmckl09e0jrhtgtfa640fiuv@4ax.com> <NMCcnbVUNsZyXqX-nZ2dnZfqnPv_fwAA@supernews.com> <kkkhjh5k0ohbsik1fvfsdoo1479if1imtb@4ax.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2023 23:41:32 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Wed, 8 Nov 2023 05:41 UTC

> On Sat, 1 Oct 2022 17:28:50 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> So?
>>>
>>> They sold millions of Volkswagen Beatles too, but it needed to be
>>> improved.
>>
>>Foulty logic, once again from klous. The beatle's neeed to be improved
>>and
>>updated do to changing safety law's and many other factor's that don't
>>apply
>>to teh fast-food industry.
>
> How is my logic faulty when you JUST used it?

No, IK didn't just use it. I don't use foulty logic.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: How Burger King Plans to Re-Throne the Whopper

<4gnmkil5nic1ji0hn879co9ambbog8u185@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14361&group=alt.food.fast-food#14361

From: fun...@home.new (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <ejms6hpb4u67qblei11k4io75rirrms44b@4ax.com> <CM6dnRmwnfSuiAT_nZ2dnUU7-edQAAAA@supernews.com> <ilai9hhhrchb91ui7kn6pms5v874ffopte@4ax.com> <-bKdnc918aZS7V7_nZ2dnUU7-R1QAAAA@supernews.com> <nus6chhra57mhvstd713vrvsk40f7a60eg@4ax.com> <6BqdnZwR6cPLlmn_nZ2dnZfqnPhQAAAA@supernews.com> <ae88fhpfg9fmckl09e0jrhtgtfa640fiuv@4ax.com> <NMCcnbVUNsZyXqX-nZ2dnZfqnPv_fwAA@supernews.com> <kkkhjh5k0ohbsik1fvfsdoo1479if1imtb@4ax.com> <cq6cncXyVu2WuNb4nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@supernews.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2023 02:08:07 -0800
 by: KWills - Wed, 8 Nov 2023 10:08 UTC

On Tue, 7 Nov 2023 23:41:32 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2022 16:54:17 -0700

Wow. You waited over a year to continue to PROVE you really do NEED to
lie.

[...]

>>>Foulty logic, once again from klous. The beatle's neeed to be improved
>>>and
>>>updated do to changing safety law's and many other factor's that don't
>>>apply
>>>to teh fast-food industry.

JENNY! Please restore whatever settings you screwed up in regards to
attributions.

>> How is my logic faulty when you JUST used it?
>
>No, IK didn't just use it. I don't use foulty logic.

Your lying isn't helping you.

>> The Whopper needs to be improved due to decreased interest and many
>> other factors that DO apply to the fast food industry.
>
> In teh VERY ARTICLE you posted, Burger king does NOT mention "improving"
>the Whopper. The three things suggested had nothing to do with changing the
>whopper. they were, reducing coupon's, increasing marketing, and decreasing
>assembly time. NO MENTION WHATSOEVER was made to changing the actual
>whopper itself.

ibid.

>> Burger King agrees with me, as I have cited and you've ignored.
>
>NO, your retared suggestions involved changing the whopper.. and 3/4 of your
>suggestions ARE ALREADY AVAILBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Such as adding bacon, and
>adding different cheese., and adding beef. You said make it 1/3 pound well
>you dumbfuck you can already make it a double and have a 1/2 pound. Your
>only other suggestion, making it a a kaiser roll, is just stupid.

And yet, it's miles above the intellect of anything you've
posted.
Odd that.

>> Now, share YOUR ideas on how the Whopper could be improved.
>
> the best way to improve teh whopper IS TO LEAVE IT JUST THE FUCK THE WAY
>IT IS.

That won't improve it.
Please get professional mental health care for your lying.

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: How Burger King Plans to Re-Throne the Whopper

<eepmkitb4spf511n80ojhr97gj4aqkvoo6@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14374&group=alt.food.fast-food#14374

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2023 02:42:02 -0800
References: <ejms6hpb4u67qblei11k4io75rirrms44b@4ax.com> <CM6dnRmwnfSuiAT_nZ2dnUU7-edQAAAA@supernews.com> <ilai9hhhrchb91ui7kn6pms5v874ffopte@4ax.com> <-bKdnc918aZS7V7_nZ2dnUU7-R1QAAAA@supernews.com> <nus6chhra57mhvstd713vrvsk40f7a60eg@4ax.com> <6BqdnZwR6cPLlmn_nZ2dnZfqnPhQAAAA@supernews.com> <ae88fhpfg9fmckl09e0jrhtgtfa640fiuv@4ax.com> <NMCcnbVUNsZyXqX-nZ2dnZfqnPv_fwAA@supernews.com> <kkkhjh5k0ohbsik1fvfsdoo1479if1imtb@4ax.com> <cq6cncXyVu2WuNb4nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@supernews.com>
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Wed, 8 Nov 2023 10:42 UTC

On Tue, 7 Nov 2023 23:41:32 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I don't use foulty logic.

You practically INVENTED faulty logic.

"The definition of fast food is, food that comes from a fast-food
restourant."
- Jerry Sauk, 10/1/2016

>LOL That's like saying a circle is a line drawn in the shape of a circle.

Re: How Burger King Plans to Re-Throne the Whopper

<n_6dnQmg45l-WnH4nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@supernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16151&group=alt.food.fast-food#16151

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <ejms6hpb4u67qblei11k4io75rirrms44b@4ax.com> <CM6dnRmwnfSuiAT_nZ2dnUU7-edQAAAA@supernews.com> <ilai9hhhrchb91ui7kn6pms5v874ffopte@4ax.com> <-bKdnc918aZS7V7_nZ2dnUU7-R1QAAAA@supernews.com> <nus6chhra57mhvstd713vrvsk40f7a60eg@4ax.com> <6BqdnZwR6cPLlmn_nZ2dnZfqnPhQAAAA@supernews.com> <ae88fhpfg9fmckl09e0jrhtgtfa640fiuv@4ax.com> <NMCcnbVUNsZyXqX-nZ2dnZfqnPv_fwAA@supernews.com> <kkkhjh5k0ohbsik1fvfsdoo1479if1imtb@4ax.com> <cq6cncXyVu2WuNb4nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@supernews.com> <eepmkitb4spf511n80ojhr97gj4aqkvoo6@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2024 14:31:39 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Sat, 9 Mar 2024 20:31 UTC

> On Tue, 7 Nov 2023 23:41:32 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>I don't use foulty logic.
>
> You practically INVENTED faulty logic.

So the fact that you snipped my argument's instead of answering them would
lead me to believe you had no responce to them. I'll claim victory in that
debate, then.

Re: How Burger King Plans to Re-Throne the Whopper

<v66ruidibaebkp8jquv1tunnblndhagg79@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16169&group=alt.food.fast-food#16169

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 04:27:11 -0700
References: <-bKdnc918aZS7V7_nZ2dnUU7-R1QAAAA@supernews.com> <nus6chhra57mhvstd713vrvsk40f7a60eg@4ax.com> <6BqdnZwR6cPLlmn_nZ2dnZfqnPhQAAAA@supernews.com> <ae88fhpfg9fmckl09e0jrhtgtfa640fiuv@4ax.com> <NMCcnbVUNsZyXqX-nZ2dnZfqnPv_fwAA@supernews.com> <kkkhjh5k0ohbsik1fvfsdoo1479if1imtb@4ax.com> <cq6cncXyVu2WuNb4nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@supernews.com> <eepmkitb4spf511n80ojhr97gj4aqkvoo6@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com> <n_6dnQmg45l-WnH4nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@supernews.com>
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 11:27 UTC

On Sat, 9 Mar 2024 14:31:39 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 7 Nov 2023 23:41:32 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>I don't use foulty logic.
>>
>> You practically INVENTED faulty logic.
>
>So the fact that you snipped my argument's

Your arguments have no facts, only lies.

That's why you wait five months to respond.

Re: How Burger King Plans to Re-Throne the Whopper

<n4cruipe4pq1tvgv20ksfr5lmlgj2i6rk4@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16186&group=alt.food.fast-food#16186

From: kw1...@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 06:08:10 -0700
 by: KWills - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 13:08 UTC

On Sat, 9 Mar 2024 14:31:39 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2023 02:42:02 -0800

How is waiting so long to answer a benefit for you?

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 7 Nov 2023 23:41:32 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>I don't use foulty logic.
>>
>>You practically INVENTED faulty logic.

I restored the bit Jenny snipped away, admitting, by his
standards, that he lost his debate to Klaus.

>>"The definition of fast food is, food that comes from a fast-food
>>restourant."
>> - Jerry Sauk, 10/1/2016
>>
>>>LOL That's like saying a circle is a line drawn in the shape of a circle.
>
>So the fact that you snipped my argument's instead of answering them would
>lead me to believe you had no responce to them. I'll claim victory in that
>debate, then.

If so, then you admit you lost the debate with Klaus. And you've
admitted, accidentally, to having lost EVERY debate you've had with
anyone and everyone here since I joined the group. Including Steve.
Which is really sad.
Since you snip away the context every chance you get in order to
divert from the truth you must be admitting to failure.
Can you express, in words, how it feel to be such a monumental
loser? By the standards you hold, you have never won a debate here. It
probable, but beyond my ability to KNOW, you've lost in everything
you've ever attempted in any aspect of your life.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]