Once harm has been done, even a fool understands it. -- Homer

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: Question: What's the best way to cook a cat? I was thinking of slow cooking one.

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Question: What's the best way to cook a cat? I was thinking of slow cooking Jerry Sauk
`* Re: Question: What's the best way to cook a cat? I was thinking of slow cooking KlausSchadenfreude
 `* Re: Question: What's the best way to cook a cat? I was thinking of slow cooking Jerry Sauk
  +* Re: Question: What's the best way to cook a cat? I was thinking of slow cooking KlausSchadenfreude
  |`* Re: Question: What's the best way to cook a cat? I was thinking of slow cooking Jerry Sauk
  | `* Re: Question: What's the best way to cook a cat? I was thinking of slow cooking KlausSchadenfreude
  |  `* Re: Question: What's the best way to cook a cat? I was thinking of slow cooking Jerry Sauk
  |   `* Re: Question: What's the best way to cook a cat? I was thinking of slow cooking KlausSchadenfreude
  |    `* Re: Question: What's the best way to cook a cat? I was thinking of slow cooking Jerry Sauk
  |     +- Re: Question: What's the best way to cook a cat? I was thinking of slow cooking KlausSchadenfreude
  |     `* Re: Question: What's the best way to cook a cat? I was thinking of slow cooking Jerry Sauk
  |      +* Re: Question: What's the best way to cook a cat? I was thinking of slow cooking KlausSchadenfreude
  |      |`- Re: Question: What's the best way to cook a cat? I was thinking of slow cooking KWills
  |      `- Re: Question: What's the best way to cook a cat? I was thinking of slow cooking KWills
  `- Re: Question: What's the best way to cook a cat? I was thinking of slow cooking KlausSchadenfreude

1
Re: Question: What's the best way to cook a cat? I was thinking of slow cooking one.

<XPmdnStWd9gqpPL_nZ2dnUU7-dPNnZ2d@supernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10588&group=alt.food.fast-food#10588

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: Question: What's the best way to cook a cat? I was thinking of slow cooking one.
Date: Sun, 1 May 2022 20:45:25 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 2 May 2022 01:45 UTC

"Sqwertz" <sqwertzme@qmail.invalid> wrote in message
> PWEETA fully supports your right to eat cat (felis domesticus), or any
> other game meat in the privacy of your own home. On a "libertarian"
> medium like the Internet, there is no end of sites dedicated to the
> construction of homemade bombs and weapons of mass destruction.
> However, a quick check on any search engine will uncover a striking
> lack of quality cat eating advice available in English.
>
> The day may come, for whatever reason - rioting, pestilence, famine,
> or just plain curiosity - you will need to eat a cat. Your very
> survival may depend on this handy guide.
>
> PREPARING YOUR CAT FOR CONSUMPTION

Seriously? And you called ME a troll?

Re: Question: What's the best way to cook a cat? I was thinking of slow cooking one.

<bkpv6hhp2j47v2j6v87786dq3ck638iefd@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10597&group=alt.food.fast-food#10597

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 02 May 2022 07:12:04 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 2 May 2022 14:12 UTC

On Sun, 1 May 2022 20:45:25 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Sqwertz" <sqwertzme@qmail.invalid> wrote in message
>> PWEETA fully supports your right to eat cat (felis domesticus), or any
>> other game meat in the privacy of your own home. On a "libertarian"
>> medium like the Internet, there is no end of sites dedicated to the
>> construction of homemade bombs and weapons of mass destruction.
>> However, a quick check on any search engine will uncover a striking
>> lack of quality cat eating advice available in English.
>>
>> The day may come, for whatever reason - rioting, pestilence, famine,
>> or just plain curiosity - you will need to eat a cat. Your very
>> survival may depend on this handy guide.
>>
>> PREPARING YOUR CAT FOR CONSUMPTION
>

>Seriously? And you called ME a troll?

Weren't you JUST claiming that-- because of you-- all the trolls had
FOAD?

Good God, you even lie about THAT!

Re: Question: What's the best way to cook a cat? I was thinking of slow cooking one.

<I5ednS0pQszEUwf_nZ2dnUU7-aNQAAAA@supernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10862&group=alt.food.fast-food#10862

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2022 17:39:18 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Fri, 3 Jun 2022 22:39 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 1 May 2022 20:45:25 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"Sqwertz" <sqwertzme@qmail.invalid> wrote in message
>>> PWEETA fully supports your right to eat cat (felis domesticus), or any
>>> other game meat in the privacy of your own home. On a "libertarian"
>>> medium like the Internet, there is no end of sites dedicated to the
>>> construction of homemade bombs and weapons of mass destruction.
>>> However, a quick check on any search engine will uncover a striking
>>> lack of quality cat eating advice available in English.
>>>
>>> The day may come, for whatever reason - rioting, pestilence, famine,
>>> or just plain curiosity - you will need to eat a cat. Your very
>>> survival may depend on this handy guide.
>>>
>>> PREPARING YOUR CAT FOR CONSUMPTION
>>

>>Seriously? And you called ME a troll?
>>

> Weren't you JUST claiming that-- because of you-- all the trolls had
> FOAD?

This troll obviously didn't orignate from alt-fast-food, he's just
cross-posting here, I have liittle control over that.

Re: Question: What's the best way to cook a cat? I was thinking of slow cooking one.

<uqfm9h55o0kcubcubtsjga83bu46eg16ed@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10865&group=alt.food.fast-food#10865

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2022 04:18:54 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sat, 4 Jun 2022 11:18 UTC

On Fri, 3 Jun 2022 17:39:18 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 1 May 2022 20:45:25 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"Sqwertz" <sqwertzme@qmail.invalid> wrote in message

>>>Seriously? And you called ME a troll?
>>>

>> Weren't you JUST claiming that-- because of you-- all the trolls had
>> FOAD?
>
>This troll obviously didn't orignate from alt-fast-food, he's just
>cross-posting here, I have liittle control over that.

You have NO control over it. And now we can see you were lying--
again-- when you claimed you caused the trolls to FOAD.

Seriously, Jenny. Start posting about fast food again.

Re: Question: What's the best way to cook a cat? I was thinking of slow cooking one.

<9tfm9h19md2qf0gvgv09c1pqcae7j166uo@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10866&group=alt.food.fast-food#10866

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2022 04:19:27 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sat, 4 Jun 2022 11:19 UTC

On Sat, 04 Jun 2022 01:46:16 -0700, KWills <a@b.c> wrote:

>On Fri, 3 Jun 2022 17:39:18 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Weren't you JUST claiming that-- because of you-- all the trolls had
>>> FOAD?
>>
>>This troll obviously didn't orignate from alt-fast-food, he's just
>>cross-posting here, I have liittle control over that.
>
> As you have PROVED, so many times, you have no control over
>anything here. You can't even stop yourself from lying.

That is DEFINITELY something he has no control over. LOL

Re: Question: What's the best way to cook a cat? I was thinking of slow cooking one.

<Mfadnf_mPMAQpVX_nZ2dnUU7-cdQAAAA@supernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11135&group=alt.food.fast-food#11135

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2022 11:32:43 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Tue, 5 Jul 2022 16:32 UTC

> On Fri, 3 Jun 2022 17:39:18 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> Weren't you JUST claiming that-- because of you-- all the trolls had
>>> FOAD?
>>
>>This troll obviously didn't orignate from alt-fast-food, he's just
>>cross-posting here, I have liittle control over that.
>

> You have NO control over it. And now we can see you were lying--
> again-- when you claimed you caused the trolls to FOAD.
>
> Seriously, Jenny. Start posting about fast food again.

I JUST DID.

Re: Question: What's the best way to cook a cat? I was thinking of slow cooking one.

<siegch9cki831p0p2gh6a20gk1b4avn7qs@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11137&group=alt.food.fast-food#11137

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2022 07:11:01 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Fri, 8 Jul 2022 14:11 UTC

Chances are very good that the notorious, deceitful, proven liar
"Jerry Sauk" <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> lied yet again
when he wrote the following:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 3 Jun 2022 17:39:18 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>This troll obviously didn't orignate from alt-fast-food, he's just
>>>cross-posting here, I have liittle control over that.
>>

>> You have NO control over it. And now we can see you were lying--
>> again-- when you claimed you caused the trolls to FOAD.
>>
>> Seriously, Jenny. Start posting about fast food again.
>
>I JUST DID.

Name ANYWHERE that serves cats as fast food.

[crickets]

By the way, liar, STILL waiting for you to post proof that Kwills
emailed you.

Re: Question: What's the best way to cook a cat? I was thinking of slow cooking one.

<p5OdneeV-bsYvmP_nZ2dnZfqnPrNnZ2d@supernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11438&group=alt.food.fast-food#11438

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 06:27:21 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Thu, 18 Aug 2022 11:27 UTC

> Chances are very good that the notorious, deceitful, proven liar
> "Jerry Sauk" <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> lied yet again
> when he wrote the following:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> You have NO control over it. And now we can see you were lying--
>>> again-- when you claimed you caused the trolls to FOAD.
>>>
>>> Seriously, Jenny. Start posting about fast food again.
>>
>>I JUST DID.
>
> Name ANYWHERE that serves cats as fast food.

There are NO restourant's that serve cat's as fast-food, klous. I never
said there was.

Re: Question: What's the best way to cook a cat? I was thinking of slow cooking one.

<iufsfhlfoaihokp6kru2svfrfrptk5bhmr@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11447&group=alt.food.fast-food#11447

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 06:34:35 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 18 Aug 2022 13:34 UTC

On Thu, 18 Aug 2022 06:27:21 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Chances are very good that the notorious, deceitful, proven liar
>> "Jerry Sauk" <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> lied yet again
>> when he wrote the following:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>I JUST DID.
>>
>> Name ANYWHERE that serves cats as fast food.
>
> There are NO restourant's that serve cat's as fast-food, klous.

So you were lying when you said you were posting about fast food. Far
enough.

Re: Question: What's the best way to cook a cat? I was thinking of slow cooking one.

<NMCcna9UNsZtXqX-nZ2dnZfqnPv_fwAA@supernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11688&group=alt.food.fast-food#11688

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <is4t6h98d9secdtp316i25aiu070ffeljv@4ax.com> <XPmdnStWd9gqpPL_nZ2dnUU7-dPNnZ2d@supernews.com> <bkpv6hhp2j47v2j6v87786dq3ck638iefd@4ax.com> <I5ednS0pQszEUwf_nZ2dnUU7-aNQAAAA@supernews.com> <uqfm9h55o0kcubcubtsjga83bu46eg16ed@4ax.com> <Mfadnf_mPMAQpVX_nZ2dnUU7-cdQAAAA@supernews.com> <siegch9cki831p0p2gh6a20gk1b4avn7qs@4ax.com> <p5OdneeV-bsYvmP_nZ2dnZfqnPrNnZ2d@supernews.com> <iufsfhlfoaihokp6kru2svfrfrptk5bhmr@4ax.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2022 17:47:05 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Sat, 1 Oct 2022 22:47 UTC

> On Thu, 18 Aug 2022 06:27:21 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message
>>> Chances are very good that the notorious, deceitful, proven liar

>>> Name ANYWHERE that serves cats as fast food.
>>
>> There are NO restourant's that serve cat's as fast-food, klous.
>
> So you were lying when you said you were posting about fast food. Far
> enough.

No I was not lying, klous, I was obviously reffering to ANOTHER THREAD NOT
ABOUT CAT'S.

Please see a doctor about your NEED to accuse people of lying.

Re: Question: What's the best way to cook a cat? I was thinking of slow cooking one.

<f8lhjhp0bqei6f1pbcesuboto7n1271dbc@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11713&group=alt.food.fast-food#11713

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2022 17:02:50 -0700
References: <is4t6h98d9secdtp316i25aiu070ffeljv@4ax.com> <XPmdnStWd9gqpPL_nZ2dnUU7-dPNnZ2d@supernews.com> <bkpv6hhp2j47v2j6v87786dq3ck638iefd@4ax.com> <I5ednS0pQszEUwf_nZ2dnUU7-aNQAAAA@supernews.com> <uqfm9h55o0kcubcubtsjga83bu46eg16ed@4ax.com> <Mfadnf_mPMAQpVX_nZ2dnUU7-cdQAAAA@supernews.com> <siegch9cki831p0p2gh6a20gk1b4avn7qs@4ax.com> <p5OdneeV-bsYvmP_nZ2dnZfqnPrNnZ2d@supernews.com> <iufsfhlfoaihokp6kru2svfrfrptk5bhmr@4ax.com> <NMCcna9UNsZtXqX-nZ2dnZfqnPv_fwAA@supernews.com>
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sun, 2 Oct 2022 00:02 UTC

On Sat, 1 Oct 2022 17:47:05 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 18 Aug 2022 06:27:21 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>> There are NO restourant's that serve cat's as fast-food, klous.
>>
>> So you were lying when you said you were posting about fast food. Far
>> enough.
>
>No I was not lying, klous, I was obviously reffering to ANOTHER THREAD NOT
>ABOUT CAT'S.

Stop posting about cats and post about fast food.

This is your last warning.

Re: Question: What's the best way to cook a cat? I was thinking of slow cooking one.

<KR-cnS5o06isyr_4nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@supernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13940&group=alt.food.fast-food#13940

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <is4t6h98d9secdtp316i25aiu070ffeljv@4ax.com> <XPmdnStWd9gqpPL_nZ2dnUU7-dPNnZ2d@supernews.com> <bkpv6hhp2j47v2j6v87786dq3ck638iefd@4ax.com> <I5ednS0pQszEUwf_nZ2dnUU7-aNQAAAA@supernews.com> <uqfm9h55o0kcubcubtsjga83bu46eg16ed@4ax.com> <Mfadnf_mPMAQpVX_nZ2dnUU7-cdQAAAA@supernews.com> <siegch9cki831p0p2gh6a20gk1b4avn7qs@4ax.com> <p5OdneeV-bsYvmP_nZ2dnZfqnPrNnZ2d@supernews.com> <iufsfhlfoaihokp6kru2svfrfrptk5bhmr@4ax.com> <NMCcna9UNsZtXqX-nZ2dnZfqnPv_fwAA@supernews.com> <ps6jjhd8ptvlfipolesc4ol0qffnjb5idn@4ax.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2023 01:53:50 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Sun, 8 Oct 2023 06:53 UTC

"KWills" <a@b.c> wrote in message
> On Sat, 1 Oct 2022 17:47:05 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> [...]
>>>
>>> So you were lying when you said you were posting about fast food. Far
>>> enough.
>>
>>No I was not lying, klous, I was obviously reffering to ANOTHER THREAD
>>NOT
>>ABOUT CAT'S.
>
> You hadn't posted about cats for MONTHS before yesterday.

So fucking what kwills? This isn't a newsgroup about cats.

Re: Question: What's the best way to cook a cat? I was thinking of slow cooking one.

<g135iid6tp4u911srbinm1o03k8ki21aos@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13956&group=alt.food.fast-food#13956

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2023 04:02:32 -0700
References: <bkpv6hhp2j47v2j6v87786dq3ck638iefd@4ax.com> <I5ednS0pQszEUwf_nZ2dnUU7-aNQAAAA@supernews.com> <uqfm9h55o0kcubcubtsjga83bu46eg16ed@4ax.com> <Mfadnf_mPMAQpVX_nZ2dnUU7-cdQAAAA@supernews.com> <siegch9cki831p0p2gh6a20gk1b4avn7qs@4ax.com> <p5OdneeV-bsYvmP_nZ2dnZfqnPrNnZ2d@supernews.com> <iufsfhlfoaihokp6kru2svfrfrptk5bhmr@4ax.com> <NMCcna9UNsZtXqX-nZ2dnZfqnPv_fwAA@supernews.com> <ps6jjhd8ptvlfipolesc4ol0qffnjb5idn@4ax.com> <KR-cnS5o06isyr_4nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@supernews.com>
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sun, 8 Oct 2023 11:02 UTC

On Sun, 8 Oct 2023 01:53:50 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KWills" <a@b.c> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 1 Oct 2022 17:47:05 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> [...]
>>>
>>>No I was not lying, klous, I was obviously reffering to ANOTHER THREAD
>>>NOT
>>>ABOUT CAT'S.
>>
>> You hadn't posted about cats for MONTHS before yesterday.
>

>So fucking what kwills? This isn't a newsgroup about cats.

Apparently it is now, since you're posting about cats. WTF is wrong
with you?

Re: Question: What's the best way to cook a cat? I was thinking of slow cooking one.

<hl45ii16ia7jsvo0f9hqab5h2udb0rj9hl@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13968&group=alt.food.fast-food#13968

From: fun...@home.new (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2023 04:30:42 -0700
 by: KWills - Sun, 8 Oct 2023 11:30 UTC

On Sun, 8 Oct 2023 01:53:50 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KWills" <a@b.c> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 1 Oct 2022 17:47:05 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> [...]
>>>
>>>No I was not lying, klous, I was obviously reffering to ANOTHER THREAD
>>>NOT
>>>ABOUT CAT'S.
>>
>> You hadn't posted about cats for MONTHS before yesterday.
>>
>>>Please see a doctor about your NEED to accuse people of lying.
>>
>> See a professional about your NEED to lie. Once you cease the
>>lying, the accusations of you lying will also cease. But you know
>>this.
>
>So fucking what kwills? This isn't a newsgroup about cats.

Which has what, exactly, to do with your deeply rooted NEED to
lie? How does the subject of the group connect to the reality that if
you cease lying, people will cease calling you a liar?

[Cue further avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/

Re: Question: What's the best way to cook a cat? I was thinking of slow cooking one.

<4n45ii9e0v5sfi0ers74mfaiku1ktsi2m5@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13969&group=alt.food.fast-food#13969

From: fun...@home.new (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <uqfm9h55o0kcubcubtsjga83bu46eg16ed@4ax.com> <Mfadnf_mPMAQpVX_nZ2dnUU7-cdQAAAA@supernews.com> <siegch9cki831p0p2gh6a20gk1b4avn7qs@4ax.com> <p5OdneeV-bsYvmP_nZ2dnZfqnPrNnZ2d@supernews.com> <iufsfhlfoaihokp6kru2svfrfrptk5bhmr@4ax.com> <NMCcna9UNsZtXqX-nZ2dnZfqnPv_fwAA@supernews.com> <ps6jjhd8ptvlfipolesc4ol0qffnjb5idn@4ax.com> <KR-cnS5o06isyr_4nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@supernews.com> <g135iid6tp4u911srbinm1o03k8ki21aos@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2023 04:31:05 -0700
 by: KWills - Sun, 8 Oct 2023 11:31 UTC

On Sun, 08 Oct 2023 04:02:32 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 8 Oct 2023 01:53:50 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>"KWills" <a@b.c> wrote in message
>>> On Sat, 1 Oct 2022 17:47:05 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> [...]
>>>
>>> You hadn't posted about cats for MONTHS before yesterday.
>>
>>So fucking what kwills? This isn't a newsgroup about cats.
>
>Apparently it is now, since you're posting about cats. WTF is wrong
>with you?

And why did the fool wait so long to reply?

--
Dadass
Tuesdays 8PM