This life is yours. Some of it was given to you; the rest, you made yourself.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Who appears to be the fattest crook?

SubjectAuthor
* Who appears to be the fattest crook?NSFW
+- Re: Who appears to be the fattest crook?NSFW
`- Re: Who appears to be the fattest crook?NSFW

1
Who appears to be the fattest crook?

<K6MbK.670851$mF2.654859@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10589&group=alt.food.fast-food#10589

Followup: alt.idiots
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.conspiracy,alt.baldspot
From: nsf...@invalid.invalid (NSFW)
Subject: Who appears to be the fattest crook?
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 03:54:19 -0400
 by: NSFW - Mon, 2 May 2022 07:54 UTC

Lardass Chad Bryant the shampoo thief...

https://postlmg.cc/kD0hTtf0

Or, lardass garage burglar KWills...

https://postimg.cc/dhN2kzSG <--- KWills

Re: Who appears to be the fattest crook?

<1OMbK.487999$SeK9.42888@fx97.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10594&group=alt.food.fast-food#10594

Followup: alt.idiots
Subject: Re: Who appears to be the fattest crook?
Newsgroups: rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.chad-bryant,alt.food.fast-food,alt.conspiracy,alt.baldspot
From: nsf...@invalid.invalid (NSFW)
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 04:40:30 -0400
 by: NSFW - Mon, 2 May 2022 08:40 UTC

On 5/2/2022 4:32 AM, KWills wrote:
> [...]
> himself as NSFW <nsfw@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
>> Lardass Chad Bryant the shampoo thief...
>>
>> https://postlmg.cc/kD0hTtf0
>>
>> Or, lardass garage burglar KWills...
>>
>> https://postimg.cc/dhN2kzSG <--- KWills
>
> Hi, Chadlee. It;'s great that you're no longer lying about being
> a convicted thief. But you still haven't answered the questions I've
> asked of you. It's as if you're too scared to do so.
> Why did you sexually molest your sons when they were toddlers?
> What did your neighbors say to you that made you think they
> invited you to break into their homes and steal their property?
> What motivated you to LIE and claim you live in Vermont while
> presenting the PROOF that you live in Utah?
> Why do post pictures of yourself with my face over yours? Do you
> think this will somehow cause you to no longer be the obese loser who
> is so fat, you can't leave your one bedroom welfare apartment?
>
> On June 25 Chadlee Anvil Bryant, 33, Madison, was arrested and charged
> with obstructing police after an officer responded to a complaint
> regarding Bryant allegedly touching a child. According to reports, a
> woman reported that Bryant had tried to wrestle her 8 year old son
> earlier. The officer located Bryant in the parking lot of a West
> Washington Street liquor store panhandling. En-route to the store the
> officer learned that Bryant was wanted on a child support warrant from
> Utah.
> Reports state that while the officer was speaking with Bryant
> regarding the alleged assault Bryant denied the assault and was not
> very cooperative.
> However, reports state, when the officer informed Bryant that he
> had an outstanding child support warrant, Bryant and the officer began
> to struggle as the officer attempted to restrain and arrest Bryant.
> Reports state that during the struggle the officer attempted to
> use pepper spray against Bryant but Bryant struck the officer’s hand
> with a spinkick and caused some of the spray to hit the officer. The
> officer reported temporary blindness in one eye. Bryant tried to run
> toward a Wendys and then was observed walking down the road toward
> Burney Street.
> Several officers responded to aid the Madison Police officer and,
> reports state, when Bryant observed the officers approaching him on
> the tracks from Burney Street he turned around and was detained and
> arrested by the original officer.
> Reports state that Bryant continued to struggle and scream after
> he was handcuffed.

> "Truth is I am a convicted child molester and registered sex
> offender."
> -- Chadlee Bryant in Message-ID: <VZFnG.10427$th5.3183@fx14.iad>
>
> An old picture of Chad showing off his triple chin:
> https://ibb.co/k0F0mcn
>
> Chad's Grinder profile picture:
> (Word is he's removed it out of embarrassment.)
> https://ibb.co/jyC1ys9
>
> Check out Triple Chin Chad's shoplifting record (what is known of it)

It's hilarious how much you have loser Chad Bryant on your mind, what
did he do to make you so butthurt, lardass?

hi kwills, how's the keto diet going, you obese shitstain felon LOL!

1. KWills, an admitted kiddie diddler -

http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=161939304300

2. KWills was busted for breaking into his neighbors garages -

https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26

https://www.google.com/search?q=KWills,+fat+fuck+felon&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=657&dpr=1

You be the Judge:

Glenn Shadix or KWills?

https://youtu.be/r4urInnAz3I <--- Glenn Shadix from Bettlejuice

Kwills photo - from his Twitter page before he
yanked it down and replaced it with a phony

https://postimg.cc/dhN2kzSG <--- KWills

KWills on his Keto diet

https://imgur.com/a/3qFWUVk

KWills beats anorexia -

https://postimg.cc/7fVR5VxG

KWills gorging on Spam sammies-

https://postimg.cc/tnzBVqHQ

KWills at the pool -

https://postimg.cc/PpWg2kkK

KWills at his most obese, at least as fat as we've seen so far,
before he admitted himself for an eating disorder -

https://postimg.cc/f3yCtc3x
Have you seen lardass Chad Bryant's YT video yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAjilk6C8ZY

Felon KWills is much fatter than fat fuck Chad!

"I already served during an armed campaign"
- self-described decorated veteran, Chadlee Bryant on Apr 11, 2017

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.flame.rspw/c/nYtUHLNwtGA
https://www.facebook.com/DancingMachine0
http://www.stolenvalor.com/

ROFL!

Re: Who appears to be the fattest crook?

<kSMbK.947716$aT3.695383@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10595&group=alt.food.fast-food#10595

Followup: alt.idiots
Newsgroups: rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.chad-bryant,alt.food.fast-food,alt.conspiracy,alt.baldspot
From: nsf...@invalid.invalid (NSFW)
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 04:45:04 -0400
 by: NSFW - Mon, 2 May 2022 08:45 UTC

On 5/2/2022 4:35 AM, ]v [etaphoid <met@phoid.con> wrote:
> NSFW formulated on Monday :
>> Lardass Chad Bryant the shampoo thief...
>>
>> https://postlmg.cc/kD0hTtf0
>>
>> Or, lardass garage burglar KWills...
>>
>> https://postimg.cc/dhN2kz5G <--- KWills
>
> Still you, fatboi!
>
> But thanks for playing...

Since I'm not Chad Bryant it's time to plonk you, clueless aussie
asshat, but here enjoy some more chad bryant video, you two losers
deserve each other. Buh bye loser.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAjilk6C8ZY LOL