Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2021 19:57:03 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: DEAD NOW A DECADE: 20-year U.S. Navy career of assaulting astronaut
Lisa Nowak
From: radioact...@gmail.com (radioacti...@gmail.com)
 by: radioacti...@gmail.c - Fri, 27 Aug 2021 02:57 UTC

I somehow missed this story from precisely a decade ago, and since some of y'all might have as well, I'm giving you a gander at it.

Three admirals unanimously voted to demote Nowak and boot her from The U.S. Navy.

Considering the dishonor this violently jealous woman brought to the astronaut corps in 2007, she pretty much got the proverbial slap on the professional wrist.

I'm informed that, since Gagarin on that glorious Wednesday, April 12, 1961* through the lonely folk orbiting inside the ISS this very minute, there STILL are far fewer than 1000 people who have ever been in space (even including showboaters Branson and Bezos)...and here's hoping wacky Nowak is the most crazed of the bunch.

BRYAN STYBLE/Florida
* Which, as all calendrically-hip folk well know, happens to have been a century to the day of that fateful Friday morn when the Rebs bombarded Ft. Sumpter.
===========================================================https://www.space.com/12471-astronaut-lisa-nowak-leaves-navy.html