"You tweachewous miscweant!" -- Elmer Fudd

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: BURGER KING SUED- Pictures Don't Look Like The Food

SubjectAuthor
* BURGER KING SUED- Pictures Don't Look Like The FoodKlausSchadenfreude
`* Re: BURGER KING SUED- Pictures Don't Look Like The FoodJerry Sauk
 +* Re: BURGER KING SUED- Pictures Don't Look Like The FoodKlausSchadenfreude
 |`* Re: BURGER KING SUED- Pictures Don't Look Like The FoodJerry Sauk
 | `- Re: BURGER KING SUED- Pictures Don't Look Like The FoodKlausSchadenfreude
 `- Re: BURGER KING SUED- Pictures Don't Look Like The FoodKlausSchadenfreude

1
BURGER KING SUED- Pictures Don't Look Like The Food

<ipf55hhotrgi8mbajgi3v2avsksu413mto@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10346&group=alt.food.fast-food#10346

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: BURGER KING SUED- Pictures Don't Look Like The Food
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 04:32:30 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sun, 10 Apr 2022 11:32 UTC

https://topclassactions.com/uncategorized/burger-king-class-action-alleges-burger-size-grossly-exaggerated-in-ads/

We all know-- even Jenny-- that the food you get at almost any fast
food joint never looks like the picture in the advertisement.

But, allegedly, Burger King has taken it one step further.

A complaint says they make their burgers look much bigger than what
you get.

Plaintiffs Walter Coleman, Marco DiLeonardo, Matthew Fox and Madelyn
Salzman filed the class action complaint against Burger King
Corporation Mar. 28 in a Florida federal court, alleging deceptive
trade practices.

Burger King advertises its burgers as larger burgers compared to
competitors that contain oversized meat patties and ingredients that
“overflow over the bun” to make it appear that the burgers are
approximately 35% larger in size and contain more than double the meat
than the actual burger, the lawsuit states.

Comparing marketing images from pre-2017 to now, the lawsuit shows
that the burger has increased in size by approximately 35% and the
amount of beef increased by more than 100%.

Burger King is also unfairly competing with burger chains that more
fairly advertise the size of their burger and menu items, the lawsuit
states.

Hope you kept all your Burger King receipts!

Re: BURGER KING SUED- Pictures Don't Look Like The Food

<vv2dnW0eXJxnHs7_nZ2dnUU7-c_NnZ2d@supernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10352&group=alt.food.fast-food#10352

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 20:20:14 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 11 Apr 2022 01:20 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> https://topclassactions.com/uncategorized/burger-king-class-action-alleges-burger-size-grossly-exaggerated-in-ads/
>
> We all know-- even Jenny-- that the food you get at almost any fast
> food joint never looks like the picture in the advertisement.
>
> But, allegedly, Burger King has taken it one step further.
>
> A complaint says they make their burgers look much bigger than what
> you get.
>
> Plaintiffs Walter Coleman, Marco DiLeonardo, Matthew Fox and Madelyn
> Salzman filed the class action complaint against Burger King
> Corporation Mar. 28 in a Florida federal court, alleging deceptive
> trade practices.
>
> Burger King advertises its burgers as larger burgers compared to
> competitors that contain oversized meat patties and ingredients that
> "overflow over the bun" to make it appear that the burgers are
> approximately 35% larger in size and contain more than double the meat
> than the actual burger, the lawsuit states.
>
> Comparing marketing images from pre-2017 to now, the lawsuit shows
> that the burger has increased in size by approximately 35% and the
> amount of beef increased by more than 100%.
>
> Burger King is also unfairly competing with burger chains that more
> fairly advertise the size of their burger and menu items, the lawsuit
> states.
>
> Hope you kept all your Burger King receipts!

You should have posted pics of the advertising, so people could see for
themself and make a decision on thier own.

Re: BURGER KING SUED- Pictures Don't Look Like The Food

<r0485h57u46d5ll660n3sj01qbm017bi2r@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10359&group=alt.food.fast-food#10359

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 04:26:32 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 11 Apr 2022 11:26 UTC

On Sun, 10 Apr 2022 20:20:14 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> https://topclassactions.com/uncategorized/burger-king-class-action-alleges-burger-size-grossly-exaggerated-in-ads/
>>
>> We all know-- even Jenny-- that the food you get at almost any fast
>> food joint never looks like the picture in the advertisement.
>>
>> But, allegedly, Burger King has taken it one step further.
>>
>> A complaint says they make their burgers look much bigger than what
>> you get.
>>
>> Plaintiffs Walter Coleman, Marco DiLeonardo, Matthew Fox and Madelyn
>> Salzman filed the class action complaint against Burger King
>> Corporation Mar. 28 in a Florida federal court, alleging deceptive
>> trade practices.
>>
>> Burger King advertises its burgers as larger burgers compared to
>> competitors that contain oversized meat patties and ingredients that
>> "overflow over the bun" to make it appear that the burgers are
>> approximately 35% larger in size and contain more than double the meat
>> than the actual burger, the lawsuit states.
>>
>> Comparing marketing images from pre-2017 to now, the lawsuit shows
>> that the burger has increased in size by approximately 35% and the
>> amount of beef increased by more than 100%.
>>
>> Burger King is also unfairly competing with burger chains that more
>> fairly advertise the size of their burger and menu items, the lawsuit
>> states.
>>
>> Hope you kept all your Burger King receipts!
>
>You should have posted pics of the advertising, so people could see for
>themself and make a decision on thier own.

You can find the pictures on your own-- or don't you know how to use
the Google?

Re: BURGER KING SUED- Pictures Don't Look Like The Food

<a4885hdcbd67kt1nm91vbjoed291g356ms@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10365&group=alt.food.fast-food#10365

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 05:38:01 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 11 Apr 2022 12:38 UTC

On Mon, 11 Apr 2022 01:20:47 -0700, KWills <a@b.c> wrote:

>On Sun, 10 Apr 2022 20:20:14 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> https://topclassactions.com/uncategorized/burger-king-class-action-alleges-burger-size-grossly-exaggerated-in-ads/
>>>
>>> We all know-- even Jenny-- that the food you get at almost any fast
>>> food joint never looks like the picture in the advertisement.
>>>
>>> But, allegedly, Burger King has taken it one step further.
>>>
>>> A complaint says they make their burgers look much bigger than what
>>> you get.
>>>
>>> Plaintiffs Walter Coleman, Marco DiLeonardo, Matthew Fox and Madelyn
>>> Salzman filed the class action complaint against Burger King
>>> Corporation Mar. 28 in a Florida federal court, alleging deceptive
>>> trade practices.
>>>
>>> Burger King advertises its burgers as larger burgers compared to
>>> competitors that contain oversized meat patties and ingredients that
>>> "overflow over the bun" to make it appear that the burgers are
>>> approximately 35% larger in size and contain more than double the meat
>>> than the actual burger, the lawsuit states.
>>>
>>> Comparing marketing images from pre-2017 to now, the lawsuit shows
>>> that the burger has increased in size by approximately 35% and the
>>> amount of beef increased by more than 100%.
>>>
>>> Burger King is also unfairly competing with burger chains that more
>>> fairly advertise the size of their burger and menu items, the lawsuit
>>> states.
>>>
>>> Hope you kept all your Burger King receipts!
>>
>>You should have posted pics of the advertising, so people could see for
>>themself and make a decision on thier own.
>
> Take that up with the web site that reported it. You may claim,
>directly or through implication, Klaus runs the site, but it will just
>be another example of your NEED to lie.

Jenny can always download the complaint if he was REALLY that
interested

https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/case/44033566/Coleman_et_al_v_Burger_King_Corporation

Or maybe even contact the lawyers he claims to have to get him the
information?

[chuckle]

Re: BURGER KING SUED- Pictures Don't Look Like The Food

<8u2dnXQkB7DnFOz_nZ2dnUU7-TFQAAAA@supernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10608&group=alt.food.fast-food#10608

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 14:39:41 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Tue, 3 May 2022 19:39 UTC

> On Sun, 10 Apr 2022 20:20:14 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message
>>> https://topclassactions.com/uncategorized/burger-king-class-action-alleges-burger-size-grossly-exaggerated-in-ads/
>>>
>>> We all know-- even Jenny-- that the food you get at almost any fast
>>> food joint never looks like the picture in the advertisement.
>>>
>>> But, allegedly, Burger King has taken it one step further.
>>>
>>> A complaint says they make their burgers look much bigger than what
>>> you get.
>>>
>>> Plaintiffs Walter Coleman, Marco DiLeonardo, Matthew Fox and Madelyn
>>> Salzman filed the class action complaint against Burger King
>>> Corporation Mar. 28 in a Florida federal court, alleging deceptive
>>> trade practices.
>>>
>>> Burger King advertises its burgers as larger burgers compared to
>>> competitors that contain oversized meat patties and ingredients that
>>> "overflow over the bun" to make it appear that the burgers are
>>> approximately 35% larger in size and contain more than double the meat
>>> than the actual burger, the lawsuit states.
>>>
>>> Comparing marketing images from pre-2017 to now, the lawsuit shows
>>> that the burger has increased in size by approximately 35% and the
>>> amount of beef increased by more than 100%.
>>>
>>> Burger King is also unfairly competing with burger chains that more
>>> fairly advertise the size of their burger and menu items, the lawsuit
>>> states.
>>>
>>> Hope you kept all your Burger King receipts!
>>
>>You should have posted pics of the advertising, so people could see for
>>themself and make a decision on thier own.
>
> You can find the pictures on your own-- or don't you know how to use
> the Google?

You should have done that yourself and posted it for the convenince of all
the reader's. that way only one person has two google it instead of 21+
Million.

I I forgot, you never learned how to use google.

Re: BURGER KING SUED- Pictures Don't Look Like The Food

<5d437hp4k72dc5anclbq5h8j1ltla6d3sb@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10615&group=alt.food.fast-food#10615

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 03 May 2022 13:35:12 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Tue, 3 May 2022 20:35 UTC

On Tue, 3 May 2022 14:39:41 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 10 Apr 2022 20:20:14 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>You should have posted pics of the advertising, so people could see for
>>>themself and make a decision on thier own.
>>
>> You can find the pictures on your own-- or don't you know how to use
>> the Google?
>
>You should have done [..]

So, your answer is "no," I take it.

A pity you don't know how to use Google.