The best things in life are for a fee.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: DEFINITION: "PUBLIC PROPERTY"

SubjectAuthor
* DEFINITION: "PUBLIC PROPERTY"KlausSchadenfreude
+* Re: DEFINITION: "PUBLIC PROPERTY"Jerry Sauk
|`- Re: DEFINITION: "PUBLIC PROPERTY"KlausSchadenfreude
`* Re: DEFINITION: "PUBLIC PROPERTY"KlausSchadenfreude
 `* Re: DEFINITION: "PUBLIC PROPERTY"Jerry Sauk
  `* Re: DEFINITION: "PUBLIC PROPERTY"KlausSchadenfreude
   `* Re: DEFINITION: "PUBLIC PROPERTY"Jerry Sauk
    `- Re: DEFINITION: "PUBLIC PROPERTY"KlausSchadenfreude

1
DEFINITION: "PUBLIC PROPERTY"

<msla5h9aes4clj1idujmrmeej8n1dfhhqj@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10373&group=alt.food.fast-food#10373

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: DEFINITION: "PUBLIC PROPERTY"
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 03:48:20 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 10:48 UTC

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/public_property
Property owned by the government (or its agency), rather than by a
private individual.
Examples include: parks, streets, sidewalks, libraries.

https://thelawdictionary.org/public-property/
What is PUBLIC PROPERTY
Any property that is not owned by a private individual or a company.
It belongs to the public at large and not to any one person. It covers
premises and facilities that are owned by the government or a
community.

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/public-property
public property
GOVERNMENT, PROPERTY
land, buildings, equipment, etc. that are owned by the government:

*STILL* waiting for a verifiable definition from Jenny that says most
fast food restaurants are public property" because the public goes
into them.

Can't you get your lawyers to help you with this, Jenny?

[crickets]

Re: DEFINITION: "PUBLIC PROPERTY"

<mt-dncx87u7xtOn_nZ2dnUU7-U9QAAAA@supernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10628&group=alt.food.fast-food#10628

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: DEFINITION: "PUBLIC PROPERTY"
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 04:59:48 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Thu, 5 May 2022 09:59 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/public_property
> Property owned by the government (or its agency), rather than by a
> private individual.
> Examples include: parks, streets, sidewalks, libraries.
>
> https://thelawdictionary.org/public-property/
> What is PUBLIC PROPERTY
> Any property that is not owned by a private individual or a company.
> It belongs to the public at large and not to any one person. It covers
> premises and facilities that are owned by the government or a
> community.
>
> https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/public-property
> public property
> GOVERNMENT, PROPERTY
> land, buildings, equipment, etc. that are owned by the government:
>
> *STILL* waiting for a verifiable definition from Jenny that says most
> fast food restaurants are public property" because the public goes
> into them.

Teh FACT that teh public goes into them PROVES they are public property.

Any raitionally thinking man knows that.

Re: DEFINITION: "PUBLIC PROPERTY"

<8hj87hhkj4fmailvnospepdtj0h2pd591c@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10637&group=alt.food.fast-food#10637

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 05 May 2022 15:24:16 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 5 May 2022 22:24 UTC

On Thu, 5 May 2022 04:59:48 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/public_property
>> Property owned by the government (or its agency), rather than by a
>> private individual.
>> Examples include: parks, streets, sidewalks, libraries.
>>
>> https://thelawdictionary.org/public-property/
>> What is PUBLIC PROPERTY
>> Any property that is not owned by a private individual or a company.
>> It belongs to the public at large and not to any one person. It covers
>> premises and facilities that are owned by the government or a
>> community.
>>
>> https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/public-property
>> public property
>> GOVERNMENT, PROPERTY
>> land, buildings, equipment, etc. that are owned by the government:
>>
>> *STILL* waiting for a verifiable definition from Jenny that says most
>> fast food restaurants are public property" because the public goes
>> into them.

[crickets.wav] (© 2022 All Rights Reserved)

>Teh FACT that teh public goes into them PROVES they are public property.

Wrong.

Note that Jenny runs away AGAIN when asked for a verifiable definition
that supports his incorrect conclusion.

>Any raitionally [sic] thinking man knows that.

Wrong. Any thinking person with higher than a third grade education
knows most fast food restaurants are private property.

As I have proven.

Re: DEFINITION: "PUBLIC PROPERTY"

<k5geahh5clqq4bsg6dqlfugtfttiqrua0t@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10896&group=alt.food.fast-food#10896

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2022 06:51:43 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 13 Jun 2022 13:51 UTC

On Tue, 12 Apr 2022 03:48:20 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/public_property
>Property owned by the government (or its agency), rather than by a
>private individual.
>Examples include: parks, streets, sidewalks, libraries.
>
>https://thelawdictionary.org/public-property/
>What is PUBLIC PROPERTY
>Any property that is not owned by a private individual or a company.
>It belongs to the public at large and not to any one person. It covers
>premises and facilities that are owned by the government or a
>community.
>
>https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/public-property
>public property
>GOVERNMENT, PROPERTY
>land, buildings, equipment, etc. that are owned by the government:
>
>*STILL* waiting for a verifiable definition from Jenny that says most
>fast food restaurants are public property" because the public goes
>into them.
>
>Can't you get your lawyers to help you with this, Jenny?
>
>[crickets]

[crickets.wav] (© 2022 All Rights Reserved)

Two months now-- Jenny *still* can't come up with a verifiable
definition to support his lie.

Re: DEFINITION: "PUBLIC PROPERTY"

<D_2dneutfK4FjVL_nZ2dnUU7-a9QAAAA@supernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11184&group=alt.food.fast-food#11184

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2022 13:29:15 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Wed, 13 Jul 2022 18:29 UTC

> On Tue, 12 Apr 2022 03:48:20 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
> <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/public_property
>>Property owned by the government (or its agency), rather than by a
>>private individual.
>>Examples include: parks, streets, sidewalks, libraries.
>>
>>https://thelawdictionary.org/public-property/
>>What is PUBLIC PROPERTY
>>Any property that is not owned by a private individual or a company.
>>It belongs to the public at large and not to any one person. It covers
>>premises and facilities that are owned by the government or a
>>community.
>>
>>https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/public-property
>>public property
>>GOVERNMENT, PROPERTY
>>land, buildings, equipment, etc. that are owned by the government:
>>
>>*STILL* waiting for a verifiable definition from Jenny that says most
>>fast food restaurants are public property" because the public goes
>>into them.
>>
>>Can't you get your lawyers to help you with this, Jenny?
>>
>>[crickets]
>

> [crickets.wav] (� 2022 All Rights Reserved)

I don't need lawyer's to help me with it, since the fast-food restounrat
allow the public on the property, obviously becosue it is public property.

There's no need to sue them if there not commiting a crime.

Re: DEFINITION: "PUBLIC PROPERTY"

<og6uchllv1rladari8mb55cq4mb90mg4pv@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11195&group=alt.food.fast-food#11195

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2022 12:18:07 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Wed, 13 Jul 2022 19:18 UTC

On Wed, 13 Jul 2022 13:29:15 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 12 Apr 2022 03:48:20 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
>> <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/public_property
>>>Property owned by the government (or its agency), rather than by a
>>>private individual.
>>>Examples include: parks, streets, sidewalks, libraries.
>>>
>>>https://thelawdictionary.org/public-property/
>>>What is PUBLIC PROPERTY
>>>Any property that is not owned by a private individual or a company.
>>>It belongs to the public at large and not to any one person. It covers
>>>premises and facilities that are owned by the government or a
>>>community.
>>>
>>>https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/public-property
>>>public property
>>>GOVERNMENT, PROPERTY
>>>land, buildings, equipment, etc. that are owned by the government:
>>>
>>>*STILL* waiting for a verifiable definition from Jenny that says most
>>>fast food restaurants are public property" because the public goes
>>>into them.
>>>
>>>Can't you get your lawyers to help you with this, Jenny?
>>>
>>>[crickets]
>>

>> [crickets.wav] (© 2022 All Rights Reserved)
>

>I don't need lawyer's to help me with it, since the fast-food restounrat
>allow the public on the property, obviously becosue it is public property.

You DO need your lawyers to help you Jenny, because you can't find
ANYWHERE that agrees with you.

No dictionary.
No law journal.
Nothing except your own, whacked out belief, which is 100% wrong.

As I have proven time and again.

>There's no need to sue them if there not commiting a crime.

Um, what?

Re: DEFINITION: "PUBLIC PROPERTY"

<lWCdnQ7AU7uSsZj-nZ2dnZfqnPpQAAAA@supernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11475&group=alt.food.fast-food#11475

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2022 14:33:50 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Tue, 23 Aug 2022 19:33 UTC

> On Wed, 13 Jul 2022 13:29:15 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> [crickets.wav] (� 2022 All Rights Reserved)
>>

>>I don't need lawyer's to help me with it, since the fast-food restounrat
>>allow the public on the property, obviously becosue it is public property.
>
> You DO need your lawyers to help you Jenny, because you can't find
> ANYWHERE that agrees with you.
>
> No dictionary.
> No law journal.
> Nothing except your own belief

EXCEPT THE FACT THAT PUBLIC PEOPLE ARE ENTERING THE PROOPERTY.

Re: DEFINITION: "PUBLIC PROPERTY"

<gfbaghpoqk8aug5ed3d4896ce9ei77o7rp@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11479&group=alt.food.fast-food#11479

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2022 12:45:06 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Tue, 23 Aug 2022 19:45 UTC

On Tue, 23 Aug 2022 14:33:50 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 13 Jul 2022 13:29:15 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

[crickets.wav] (© 2022 All Rights Reserved)

Note that Jenny STILL can't come up with a legal definition.

>>>I don't need lawyer's to help me with it, since the fast-food restounrat
>>>allow the public on the property, obviously becosue it is public property.
>>
>> You DO need your lawyers to help you Jenny, because you can't find
>> ANYWHERE that agrees with you.
>>
>> No dictionary.
>> No law journal.
>> Nothing except your own belief
>

>EXCEPT THE FACT THAT PUBLIC PEOPLE ARE ENTERING THE PROOPERTY.

Irrelevant as to ownership.

You can't find a SINGLE SOURCE that agrees with you.

You're all alone in your ignorance.

Is that why you lie so much?