Last yeer I kudn't spel Engineer. Now I are won.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: A Popular Italian Fast Food

SubjectAuthor
* Re: A Popular Italian Fast FoodBurgermeister 🍔
`* Re: A Popular Italian Fast FoodJerry Sauk
 `* Re: A Popular Italian Fast FoodKlausSchadenfreude
  `* Re: A Popular Italian Fast FoodJerry Sauk
   +* Re: A Popular Italian Fast FoodKlausSchadenfreude
   |`* Re: A Popular Italian Fast FoodJerry Sauk
   | `- Re: A Popular Italian Fast FoodKlausSchadenfreude
   `* Re: A Popular Italian Fast FoodBurgermeister 🍔
    +* Re: A Popular Italian Fast FoodKlausSchadenfreude
    |`* Re: A Popular Italian Fast FoodJerry Sauk
    | `* Re: A Popular Italian Fast FoodKlausSchadenfreude
    |  `* Re: A Popular Italian Fast FoodJerry Sauk
    |   `* Re: A Popular Italian Fast FoodKlausSchadenfreude
    |    `* Re: A Popular Italian Fast FoodJerry Sauk
    |     `* Re: A Popular Italian Fast FoodKlausSchadenfreude
    |      `* Re: A Popular Italian Fast FoodJerry Sauk
    |       +* Re: A Popular Italian Fast FoodKlausSchadenfreude
    |       |`* Re: A Popular Italian Fast FoodJerry Sauk
    |       | +- Re: A Popular Italian Fast FoodKlausSchadenfreude
    |       | `- Re: A Popular Italian Fast FoodK Wills
    |       `- Re: A Popular Italian Fast FoodKWills
    `* Re: A Popular Italian Fast FoodJerry Sauk
     +* Re: A Popular Italian Fast FoodKlausSchadenfreude
     |`* Re: A Popular Italian Fast FoodJerry Sauk
     | `* Re: A Popular Italian Fast FoodKlausSchadenfreude
     |  `* Re: A Popular Italian Fast FoodJerry Sauk
     |   `* Re: A Popular Italian Fast FoodKlausSchadenfreude
     |    `* Re: A Popular Italian Fast FoodJerry Sauk
     |     +* Re: A Popular Italian Fast FoodKlausSchadenfreude
     |     |`* Re: A Popular Italian Fast FoodJerry Sauk
     |     | +- Re: A Popular Italian Fast FoodKlausSchadenfreude
     |     | +- Re: A Popular Italian Fast FoodSkeeter
     |     | `- Re: A Popular Italian Fast FoodK Wills
     |     `- Re: A Popular Italian Fast FoodKWills
     `- Re: A Popular Italian Fast FoodKlausSchadenfreude

Pages:12
Re: A Popular Italian Fast Food

<j8kq1iF9s7iU5@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10077&group=alt.food.fast-food#10077

From: burgerme...@cultnix.org (Burgermeister 🍔)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: A Popular Italian Fast Food
Date: 6 Mar 2022 22:14:10 GMT
 by: Burgermeister 🍔 - Sun, 6 Mar 2022 22:14 UTC

On Sun, 06 Mar 2022 08:52:13 -0800, KWills wrote:

> On Sun, 06 Mar 2022 03:17:26 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
> <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Everyone knows they had fast food back in Roman times in Italy. And you
>>can easily find a McDonald's or other popular American fast food place,
>>especially if you're near a tourist spot.
>>
>>But Italy has its own brands of fast food as well. One of them is Bigoi
>>which serves Fresh Pasta To Go. They serve it in a cup with vegetarian
>>sauces, fish or meat-- and one of the meat choices happens to be duck,
>>for some reason.
>>
>>https://www.bigoi.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/BOLOGNESE-BASE.jpg" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">https://www.bigoi.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/BOLOGNESE-BASE.jpg
>>

> Looks good.
> Duck does seem an odd choice for a toping. But if people like it,
> well, enjoy.
>
>>Cute that they use the phrase "Past Food" to acknowledge the ancient
>>business of fast food in Rome.
>>
>>https://www.bigoi.com/
>>

> It's been well PROVED that ancient Rome had fast food.
>
>>And if you're in Rome craving a taste of home, you can always hit
>>Chickenhut!
>>http://www.chickenhuteurope.com/
>>

> The Chicken Biryani look good. I could certainly eat the chicken,
> but the carb count of the rice would mean I could only eat a very small
> sampling.
> A bummer, to be sure. But that's the choice I made when I went
> Keto. Not that I plan on being in Europe in the foreseeable future, so
> it's sort of a moot point, really.
>

>>"I have a right to demand that all off-topic crap stay OUT of this
>>newsgroup, and as of now, discussion of Italy is OFFICIALLLY [sic]
>>off-topic."
>>-Jenny, frothing, 27 Oct 2009 Message-ID:
>><F66dnShHeZaZLHrXnZ2dnUVZ_jQAAAAA@supernews.com>
>
> I will agree that Jenny, just as anyone and everyone else here,
> does have the right to demand anything. But, just as with anyone and
> everyone else, there is no way to require, or enforce, any demand.
> I could, if I wished, demand that Jenny only post on Tuesdays
> between 1:00pm and 4:00pm. But such as demand would be as worthless as
> his demand that discussion of Italy is officially, or OFFICIALLY,
> off-topic.

Discussion of Italian past food is right on topic, and i'm the
burgermeister, so there.

Jenny doesn't like Italian past food? What is he, some kind of commie?

Re: A Popular Italian Fast Food

<TfSdnZ2gyb3I7cX_nZ2dnUU7-fdQAAAA@supernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10396&group=alt.food.fast-food#10396

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 13:28:49 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Thu, 14 Apr 2022 18:28 UTC

"Burgermeister ??" <burgermeister@cultnix.org> wrote in message
> On Sun, 06 Mar 2022 08:52:13 -0800, KWills wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 06 Mar 2022 03:17:26 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
>> <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Everyone knows they had fast food back in Roman times in Italy. And you
>>>can easily find a McDonald's or other popular American fast food place,
>>>especially if you're near a tourist spot.
>>>
>>>But Italy has its own brands of fast food as well. One of them is Bigoi
>>>which serves Fresh Pasta To Go. They serve it in a cup with vegetarian
>>>sauces, fish or meat-- and one of the meat choices happens to be duck,
>>>for some reason.
>>>
>>>https://www.bigoi.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/BOLOGNESE-BASE.jpg" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">https://www.bigoi.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/BOLOGNESE-BASE.jpg
>>>

>> Looks good.
>> Duck does seem an odd choice for a toping. But if people like it,
>> well, enjoy.
>>
>>>Cute that they use the phrase "Past Food" to acknowledge the ancient
>>>business of fast food in Rome.
>>>
>>>https://www.bigoi.com/
>>>

>> It's been well PROVED that ancient Rome had fast food.
>>
>>>And if you're in Rome craving a taste of home, you can always hit
>>>Chickenhut!
>>>http://www.chickenhuteurope.com/
>>>

>> The Chicken Biryani look good. I could certainly eat the chicken,
>> but the carb count of the rice would mean I could only eat a very small
>> sampling.
>> A bummer, to be sure. But that's the choice I made when I went
>> Keto. Not that I plan on being in Europe in the foreseeable future, so
>> it's sort of a moot point, really.
>>

>>>"I have a right to demand that all off-topic crap stay OUT of this
>>>newsgroup, and as of now, discussion of Italy is OFFICIALLLY [sic]
>>>off-topic."
>>>-Jenny, frothing, 27 Oct 2009 Message-ID:
>>><F66dnShHeZaZLHrXnZ2dnUVZ_jQAAAAA@supernews.com>
>>
>> I will agree that Jenny, just as anyone and everyone else here,
>> does have the right to demand anything. But, just as with anyone and
>> everyone else, there is no way to require, or enforce, any demand.
>> I could, if I wished, demand that Jenny only post on Tuesdays
>> between 1:00pm and 4:00pm. But such as demand would be as worthless as
>> his demand that discussion of Italy is officially, or OFFICIALLY,
>> off-topic.
>
> Discussion of Italian past food is right on topic, and i'm the
> burgermeister, so there.
>
> Jenny doesn't like Italian past food? What is he, some kind of commie?

There is only one Italian fast-food restounant, Fazoli's.

And no, I don't think there are any Fazoli's in Italy right now, and I'm
SURE ancient Rome didn't have them.

Re: A Popular Italian Fast Food

<ls8m5hpj2n6t7gckjuqt1gd0hn0qnfdlpj@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10406&group=alt.food.fast-food#10406

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 13:16:12 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sat, 16 Apr 2022 20:16 UTC

On Thu, 14 Apr 2022 13:28:49 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Burgermeister ??" <burgermeister@cultnix.org> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 06 Mar 2022 08:52:13 -0800, KWills wrote:

>>> Looks good.
>>> Duck does seem an odd choice for a toping. But if people like it,
>>> well, enjoy.

>>> It's been well PROVED that ancient Rome had fast food.

>>> The Chicken Biryani look good. I could certainly eat the chicken,
>>> but the carb count of the rice would mean I could only eat a very small
>>> sampling.
>>> A bummer, to be sure. But that's the choice I made when I went
>>> Keto. Not that I plan on being in Europe in the foreseeable future, so
>>> it's sort of a moot point, really.

>>> I will agree that Jenny, just as anyone and everyone else here,
>>> does have the right to demand anything. But, just as with anyone and
>>> everyone else, there is no way to require, or enforce, any demand.
>>> I could, if I wished, demand that Jenny only post on Tuesdays
>>> between 1:00pm and 4:00pm. But such as demand would be as worthless as
>>> his demand that discussion of Italy is officially, or OFFICIALLY,
>>> off-topic.
>>
>> Discussion of Italian past food is right on topic, and i'm the
>> burgermeister, so there.
>>
>> Jenny doesn't like Italian past food? What is he, some kind of commie?
>
>There is only one Italian fast-food restounant, Fazoli's.

As usual, you are incorrect.

And since you've already been schooled on this subject and KNOW there
is fast food in Italy, you are lying.

And Little Caesars is Italian (pizza) and is fast food.

Don't you know ANYTHING about fast food, Jenny?

>And no, I don't think there are any Fazoli's in Italy right now, and I'm
>SURE ancient Rome didn't have them.

You're NOT sure, because I've already taught you that there were.

So, you're lying again.

Big surprise

Re: A Popular Italian Fast Food

<auSdnZAtkYN39-X_nZ2dnUU7-IFQAAAA@supernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10667&group=alt.food.fast-food#10667

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 20:11:14 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 9 May 2022 01:11 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Thu, 14 Apr 2022 13:28:49 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"Burgermeister ??" <burgermeister@cultnix.org> wrote in message

>>> Discussion of Italian past food is right on topic, and i'm the
>>> burgermeister, so there.
>>>
>>> Jenny doesn't like Italian past food? What is he, some kind of commie?
>>
>>There is only one Italian fast-food restounant, Fazoli's.
>
> As usual, you are incorrect.
>
> And since you've already been schooled on this subject and KNOW there
> is fast food in Italy, you are lying.
>
> And Little Caesars is Italian (pizza) and is fast food.
>
> Don't you know ANYTHING about fast food, Jenny?

It has already been declared that Pizza delivery chain's are NOT
considered Fast-food.

Re: A Popular Italian Fast Food

<tnth7h93rt37bf679fnhhjdu89m31suun0@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10674&group=alt.food.fast-food#10674

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 09 May 2022 04:12:59 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 9 May 2022 11:12 UTC

On Sun, 8 May 2022 20:11:14 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> And Little Caesars is Italian (pizza) and is fast food.
>>
>> Don't you know ANYTHING about fast food, Jenny?
>
> It has already been declared that Pizza delivery chain's are NOT
>considered Fast-food.

Declared by someone with knowledge and authority?

Or declared by you?

Re: A Popular Italian Fast Food

<bxNeK.383$Q0Ef.377@fx38.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10686&group=alt.food.fast-food#10686

From: burgerme...@cultnix.org (Burgermeister 🍔)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 11 May 2022 11:57:59 GMT
 by: Burgermeister 🍔 - Wed, 11 May 2022 11:57 UTC

On Sun, 8 May 2022 20:11:14 -0500, Jerry Sauk wrote:

> "KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 14 Apr 2022 13:28:49 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"Burgermeister ??" <burgermeister@cultnix.org> wrote in message

>>>There is only one Italian fast-food restounant, Fazoli's.
>>
>> As usual, you are incorrect.
>>
>> And since you've already been schooled on this subject and KNOW there
>> is fast food in Italy, you are lying.
>>
>> And Little Caesars is Italian (pizza) and is fast food.
>>
>> Don't you know ANYTHING about fast food, Jenny?
>
> It has already been declared that Pizza delivery chain's are NOT
> considered Fast-food.

Excuse me, but what idiot "declared" that? Certainly no one in authority.

Pizza delivery chains are not only fast food, but beloved American
fast food, adopted from the Italians.

Isn't it wonderful to live in a melting pot?

Re: A Popular Italian Fast Food

<3vbn7hl4pl9hssimmmt9ok546u7096gsoj@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10687&group=alt.food.fast-food#10687

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 11 May 2022 05:51:50 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Wed, 11 May 2022 12:51 UTC

On Wed, 11 May 2022 11:57:59 GMT, Burgermeister ?
<burgermeister@cultnix.org> wrote:

>On Sun, 8 May 2022 20:11:14 -0500, Jerry Sauk wrote:
>
>> "KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> As usual, you are incorrect.
>>>
>>> And since you've already been schooled on this subject and KNOW there
>>> is fast food in Italy, you are lying.
>>>
>>> And Little Caesars is Italian (pizza) and is fast food.
>>>
>>> Don't you know ANYTHING about fast food, Jenny?
>>
>> It has already been declared that Pizza delivery chain's are NOT
>> considered Fast-food.
>
>Excuse me, but what idiot "declared" that? Certainly no one in authority.
>
>Pizza delivery chains are not only fast food, but beloved American
>fast food, adopted from the Italians.
>
>Isn't it wonderful to live in a melting pot?

I'm not sure that Jenny knows what fast food is. He's made several
ridiculous claims concerning fast food in the past, among them:

"The definition of fast food is, food that comes from a fast-food
restourant [sic]."
- Jerry Sauk, 10/1/2016
>LOL That's like saying a circle is a line drawn in the shape of a circle.

Thats [sic] highley [sic] illegal, I'm sure. Look it up if you dont
beleive [sic] me. It doesnt have any buffalo in it like the name says.
and its not barbequed. Somebody should sue them for false advertising
and identity theft.
- Jerry offering his legal opinion on Arby's offering using Buff-A-Que
® sauce. 8/3/2008

"In order for chili to be fast-food, it has to be made by a fast-food
company."
- Resident Fast Food "Expert" Jerry Sauk , 18 Feb 2009

Street vedor [sic] hot dog's [sic] are not fast food, because they DO
NOT COME FROM A FAST-FOOD RESOURANT!! [sic]
-Jerry Sauk, demonstrating more of his fast food ignorance

> Are local non-chain fast food joints on topic? Yes or No
"NO because if it's local, it's not fast-food."
-Jerry Sauk 2/7/2009

He's been directed to alt.food.fast-food's FAQ several times, but he
refuses to read it.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/a.f.f-f_FAQ.html

Re: A Popular Italian Fast Food

<K8-dnVbyutaXeDX_nZ2dnUU7-K9QAAAA@supernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10910&group=alt.food.fast-food#10910

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2022 14:43:52 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Tue, 14 Jun 2022 19:43 UTC

> On Sun, 8 May 2022 20:11:14 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> And Little Caesars is Italian (pizza) and is fast food.
>>>
>>> Don't you know ANYTHING about fast food, Jenny?
>>
>> It has already been declared that Pizza delivery chain's are NOT
>>considered Fast-food.
>
> Declared by someone with knowledge and authority?
>
> Or declared by you?

both.

Re: A Popular Italian Fast Food

<nj1iah193rqolcdc4l6usmen94h329dnm7@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10913&group=alt.food.fast-food#10913

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2022 15:07:46 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Tue, 14 Jun 2022 22:07 UTC

On Tue, 14 Jun 2022 14:43:52 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> It has already been declared that Pizza delivery chain's are NOT
>>>considered Fast-food.
>>
>> Declared by someone with knowledge and authority?
>>
>> Or declared by you?
>
>both.

So declared by you, and declared by someone with knowledge and
authority.

Thanks for admitting those are two different people.

So, how is the one with knowledge and authority? We've already
established that's not you.

Re: A Popular Italian Fast Food

<xeydnSot08fQvTD_nZ2dnUU7-f1QAAAA@supernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10934&group=alt.food.fast-food#10934

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 19:44:23 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Sat, 18 Jun 2022 00:44 UTC

> On Sun, 8 May 2022 20:11:14 -0500, Jerry Sauk wrote:
>
>> "KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>> message

>>> As usual, you are incorrect.
>>>
>>> And since you've already been schooled on this subject and KNOW there
>>> is fast food in Italy, you are lying.
>>>
>>> And Little Caesars is Italian (pizza) and is fast food.
>>>
>>> Don't you know ANYTHING about fast food, Jenny?
>>
>> It has already been declared that Pizza delivery chain's are NOT
>> considered Fast-food.
>
> Excuse me, but what idiot "declared" that? Certainly no one in authority.

The surpreme leader of this newsgroup decalred that, many year's ago.

> Pizza delivery chains are not only fast food, but beloved American
> fast food, adopted from the Italians.

It doesn't fit ANY defination EVER proposed by ANYONE in this newsgroup,
EVER.

Just becouse something is "beloved" and "american" doesn't automatically
make it fast-food.

Re: A Popular Italian Fast Food

<xeydnSUt08fQvTD_nZ2dnUU7-f3NnZ2d@supernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10936&group=alt.food.fast-food#10936

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 19:45:34 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Sat, 18 Jun 2022 00:45 UTC

> I'm not sure that Jenny knows what fast food is. He's made several
> ridiculous claims concerning fast food in the past, among them:
>
> "The definition of fast food is, food that comes from a fast-food
> restourant [sic]."
> - Jerry Sauk, 10/1/2016
>>LOL That's like saying a circle is a line drawn in the shape of a circle.

Are you hoenstly trying to convince yourself and everyone else that
fast-food does NOT come from fast-food restournat's?

Re: A Popular Italian Fast Food

<587rahtqei6lrodekeb8c71ttk6oofsf51@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10942&group=alt.food.fast-food#10942

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 02:41:48 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sat, 18 Jun 2022 09:41 UTC

Chances are very good that the notorious, deceitful, proven liar
"Jerry Sauk" <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> lied yet again
when he wrote the following:

>"Burgermeister ??" <burgermeister@cultnix.org> wrote in message
>>> It has already been declared that Pizza delivery chain's are NOT
>>> considered Fast-food.
>>
>> Excuse me, but what idiot "declared" that? Certainly no one in authority.
>
> The surpreme leader of this newsgroup decalred that, many year's ago.

You're lying. There is no leader of this group, and there never was,
*and* pizza can be fast food.

>> Pizza delivery chains are not only fast food, but beloved American
>> fast food, adopted from the Italians.
>
>It doesn't fit ANY defination EVER proposed by ANYONE in this newsgroup,
>EVER.
>
>Just becouse something is "beloved" and "american" doesn't automatically
>make it fast-food.

You have already shown you have no idea what fast food is.

Re: A Popular Italian Fast Food

<2f7rah5pej4urqfvn7502cpk5borp60u21@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10944&group=alt.food.fast-food#10944

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 02:42:38 -0700
References: <tb592h95edqtgjqnlknc1ki69jk64jufnq@4ax.com> <njp92h9l4evt0esmeolpl8jpv5p7j4qrsp@4ax.com> <j8kq1iF9s7iU5@mid.individual.net> <TfSdnZ2gyb3I7cX_nZ2dnUU7-fdQAAAA@supernews.com> <ls8m5hpj2n6t7gckjuqt1gd0hn0qnfdlpj@4ax.com> <auSdnZAtkYN39-X_nZ2dnUU7-IFQAAAA@supernews.com> <bxNeK.383$Q0Ef.377@fx38.iad> <3vbn7hl4pl9hssimmmt9ok546u7096gsoj@4ax.com> <xeydnSUt08fQvTD_nZ2dnUU7-f3NnZ2d@supernews.com>
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sat, 18 Jun 2022 09:42 UTC

when he wrote the following:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
>> I'm not sure that Jenny knows what fast food is. He's made several
>> ridiculous claims concerning fast food in the past, among them:
>>
>> "The definition of fast food is, food that comes from a fast-food
>> restourant [sic]."
>> - Jerry Sauk, 10/1/2016
>>>LOL That's like saying a circle is a line drawn in the shape of a circle.
>

> Are you hoenstly trying to convince yourself and everyone else that
>fast-food does NOT come from fast-food restournat's?

Are you honestly trying to tell us that you consider yourself the
group's leader but you can't define fast food?

Re: A Popular Italian Fast Food

<oirrahhaur24d1k3eq2samhafeeqsjvit0@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10952&group=alt.food.fast-food#10952

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 08:26:06 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sat, 18 Jun 2022 15:26 UTC

On Sat, 18 Jun 2022 07:49:25 -0700, KWills <a@b.c> wrote:

>On Fri, 17 Jun 2022 19:44:23 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>[...]
>>>
>>> Excuse me, but what idiot "declared" that? Certainly no one in authority.
>>
>> The surpreme leader of this newsgroup decalred that, many year's ago.
>>

> There is no leader, supreme or otherwise.
> Why do you LIE about this?
>
>>> Pizza delivery chains are not only fast food, but beloved American
>>> fast food, adopted from the Italians.
>>
>>It doesn't fit ANY defination EVER proposed by ANYONE in this newsgroup,
>>EVER.
>>

> Since Little Caesars has "Hot and Ready" pizza (pizza that is
>pre-made and cooked), it does have fast food. This makes it on-topic.
> I wonder if any side items (bread sticks for example) are also
>available for immediate pickup. I would be surprised if such items are
>not, but I don't actually KNOW.
>
>>Just becouse something is "beloved" and "american" doesn't automatically
>>make it fast-food.
>
> But it's having fast food DOES make it fast food. Your
>pathological lying will never change this TRUTH.
> please seek professional help for your NEED to lie. This is a
>serious suggestion. It's not intended as an insult, though it may
>appear to be.

Since Jenny insists on lying about pizza (among other things) it got
added to the FAQ.

http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/a.f.f-f_FAQ.html

Re: A Popular Italian Fast Food

<zPidnTyLAesZ1EX_nZ2dnUU7-S9QAAAA@supernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11235&group=alt.food.fast-food#11235

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <tb592h95edqtgjqnlknc1ki69jk64jufnq@4ax.com> <njp92h9l4evt0esmeolpl8jpv5p7j4qrsp@4ax.com> <j8kq1iF9s7iU5@mid.individual.net> <TfSdnZ2gyb3I7cX_nZ2dnUU7-fdQAAAA@supernews.com> <ls8m5hpj2n6t7gckjuqt1gd0hn0qnfdlpj@4ax.com> <auSdnZAtkYN39-X_nZ2dnUU7-IFQAAAA@supernews.com> <bxNeK.383$Q0Ef.377@fx38.iad> <3vbn7hl4pl9hssimmmt9ok546u7096gsoj@4ax.com> <xeydnSUt08fQvTD_nZ2dnUU7-f3NnZ2d@supernews.com> <2f7rah5pej4urqfvn7502cpk5borp60u21@4ax.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 13:23:12 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Wed, 20 Jul 2022 18:23 UTC

> Chances are very good that the notorious, deceitful, proven liar
> "Jerry Sauk" <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> lied yet again
> when he wrote the following:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message
>>
>>> I'm not sure that Jenny knows what fast food is. He's made several
>>> ridiculous claims concerning fast food in the past, among them:
>>>
>>> "The definition of fast food is, food that comes from a fast-food
>>> restourant [sic]."
>>> - Jerry Sauk, 10/1/2016
>>

>> Are you hoenstly trying to convince yourself and everyone else that
>>fast-food does NOT come from fast-food restournat's?
>>

> Are you honestly trying to tell us that you consider yourself the
> group's leader but you can't define fast food?

No, I never said that at all.

Re: A Popular Italian Fast Food

<zPidnT2LAesZ1EX_nZ2dnUU7-S_NnZ2d@supernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11237&group=alt.food.fast-food#11237

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 13:22:38 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Wed, 20 Jul 2022 18:22 UTC

> Chances are very good that the notorious, deceitful, proven liar
> "Jerry Sauk" <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> lied yet again
> when he wrote the following:
>

>>"Burgermeister ??" <burgermeister@cultnix.org> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Excuse me, but what idiot "declared" that? Certainly no one in
>>> authority.
>>
>> The surpreme leader of this newsgroup decalred that, many year's ago.
>
> You're lying. There is no leader of this group, and there never was,
> *and* pizza can be fast food.

I never said that Pizza couldn't be fast food. I was reffering to Pizza
delivery chains' like Domino's.

Klius, please try and be ABSOLUTELY SURE what people are saying before you
go off half cocked replying to them.

Re: A Popular Italian Fast Food

<7ukgdhpgg8bb72dgqisln3n2rln4bdhoqn@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11248&group=alt.food.fast-food#11248

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 12:13:53 -0700
References: <tb592h95edqtgjqnlknc1ki69jk64jufnq@4ax.com><njp92h9l4evt0esmeolpl8jpv5p7j4qrsp@4ax.com><j8kq1iF9s7iU5@mid.individual.net><TfSdnZ2gyb3I7cX_nZ2dnUU7-fdQAAAA@supernews.com><ls8m5hpj2n6t7gckjuqt1gd0hn0qnfdlpj@4ax.com><auSdnZAtkYN39-X_nZ2dnUU7-IFQAAAA@supernews.com> <bxNeK.383$Q0Ef.377@fx38.iad> <xeydnSot08fQvTD_nZ2dnUU7-f1QAAAA@supernews.com> <587rahtqei6lrodekeb8c71ttk6oofsf51@4ax.com> <zPidnT2LAesZ1EX_nZ2dnUU7-S_NnZ2d@supernews.com>
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Wed, 20 Jul 2022 19:13 UTC

On Wed, 20 Jul 2022 13:22:38 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Chances are very good that the notorious, deceitful, proven liar
>> "Jerry Sauk" <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> lied yet again
>> when he wrote the following:
>>

>>>"Burgermeister ??" <burgermeister@cultnix.org> wrote in message

>>> The surpreme leader of this newsgroup decalred that, many year's ago.
>>
>> You're lying. There is no leader of this group, and there never was,
>> *and* pizza can be fast food.
>

>I never said that Pizza couldn't be fast food. I was reffering to Pizza
>delivery chains' like Domino's.

Dominos is fast food, Jenny.

Read the FAQ
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/a.f.f-f_FAQ.html

When will Jenny confess that he lied when he made this claim?

:JENNY_LIE: Many week's [sic] ago, he [Kwills] personally
:JENNY_LIE:emailed me after I refused his re-admission,
:JENNY_LIE:and he admitted he was in teh [sic] wrong and
:JENNY_LIE:that he is just a troll. He also suggested
:JENNY_LIE:I killfile [sic] Klous [sic] as well, which prove's
:JENNY_LIE: [sic] how much respect for the killfiling [sic] program.

Re: A Popular Italian Fast Food

<g0lgdhl7c0oi1oetieqo0hj8no72gtru0n@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11249&group=alt.food.fast-food#11249

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 12:15:00 -0700
References: <njp92h9l4evt0esmeolpl8jpv5p7j4qrsp@4ax.com> <j8kq1iF9s7iU5@mid.individual.net> <TfSdnZ2gyb3I7cX_nZ2dnUU7-fdQAAAA@supernews.com> <ls8m5hpj2n6t7gckjuqt1gd0hn0qnfdlpj@4ax.com> <auSdnZAtkYN39-X_nZ2dnUU7-IFQAAAA@supernews.com> <bxNeK.383$Q0Ef.377@fx38.iad> <3vbn7hl4pl9hssimmmt9ok546u7096gsoj@4ax.com> <xeydnSUt08fQvTD_nZ2dnUU7-f3NnZ2d@supernews.com> <2f7rah5pej4urqfvn7502cpk5borp60u21@4ax.com> <zPidnTyLAesZ1EX_nZ2dnUU7-S9QAAAA@supernews.com>
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Wed, 20 Jul 2022 19:15 UTC

On Wed, 20 Jul 2022 13:23:12 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Chances are very good that the notorious, deceitful, proven liar
>> "Jerry Sauk" <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> lied yet again
>> when he wrote the following:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>> Are you hoenstly trying to convince yourself and everyone else that
>>>fast-food does NOT come from fast-food restournat's?
>>>

>> Are you honestly trying to tell us that you consider yourself the
>> group's leader but you can't define fast food?
>

>No, I never said that at all.

Good. So you finally admit you are NOT the leader of the group and you
can't define fast food.

Glad we got that out of the way.

When will Jenny confess that he lied when he made this claim?

:JENNY_LIE: Many week's [sic] ago, he [Kwills] personally
:JENNY_LIE:emailed me after I refused his re-admission,
:JENNY_LIE:and he admitted he was in teh [sic] wrong and
:JENNY_LIE:that he is just a troll. He also suggested
:JENNY_LIE:I killfile [sic] Klous [sic] as well, which prove's
:JENNY_LIE: [sic] how much respect for the killfiling [sic] program.

Re: A Popular Italian Fast Food

<ah2cnTUXv7i2kJL-nZ2dnZfqnPvNnZ2d@supernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11520&group=alt.food.fast-food#11520

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <njp92h9l4evt0esmeolpl8jpv5p7j4qrsp@4ax.com> <j8kq1iF9s7iU5@mid.individual.net> <TfSdnZ2gyb3I7cX_nZ2dnUU7-fdQAAAA@supernews.com> <ls8m5hpj2n6t7gckjuqt1gd0hn0qnfdlpj@4ax.com> <auSdnZAtkYN39-X_nZ2dnUU7-IFQAAAA@supernews.com> <bxNeK.383$Q0Ef.377@fx38.iad> <3vbn7hl4pl9hssimmmt9ok546u7096gsoj@4ax.com> <xeydnSUt08fQvTD_nZ2dnUU7-f3NnZ2d@supernews.com> <2f7rah5pej4urqfvn7502cpk5borp60u21@4ax.com> <zPidnTyLAesZ1EX_nZ2dnUU7-S9QAAAA@supernews.com> <g0lgdhl7c0oi1oetieqo0hj8no72gtru0n@4ax.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 02:24:17 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Wed, 31 Aug 2022 07:24 UTC

> On Wed, 20 Jul 2022 13:23:12 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message
>>> Chances are very good that the notorious, deceitful, proven liar

>>> Are you honestly trying to tell us that you consider yourself the
>>> group's leader but you can't define fast food?
>>

>>No, I never said that at all.
>>

> Good. So you finally admit you are NOT the leader of the group and you
> can't define fast food.

<SIGH> NO i NEVER SAID THAT, EITHER.

Re: A Popular Italian Fast Food

<ah2cnToXv7i2kJL-nZ2dnZfqnPtQAAAA@supernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11522&group=alt.food.fast-food#11522

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <tb592h95edqtgjqnlknc1ki69jk64jufnq@4ax.com><njp92h9l4evt0esmeolpl8jpv5p7j4qrsp@4ax.com><j8kq1iF9s7iU5@mid.individual.net><TfSdnZ2gyb3I7cX_nZ2dnUU7-fdQAAAA@supernews.com><ls8m5hpj2n6t7gckjuqt1gd0hn0qnfdlpj@4ax.com><auSdnZAtkYN39-X_nZ2dnUU7-IFQAAAA@supernews.com> <bxNeK.383$Q0Ef.377@fx38.iad> <xeydnSot08fQvTD_nZ2dnUU7-f1QAAAA@supernews.com> <587rahtqei6lrodekeb8c71ttk6oofsf51@4ax.com> <zPidnT2LAesZ1EX_nZ2dnUU7-S_NnZ2d@supernews.com> <7ukgdhpgg8bb72dgqisln3n2rln4bdhoqn@4ax.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 02:23:49 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Wed, 31 Aug 2022 07:23 UTC

> On Wed, 20 Jul 2022 13:22:38 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message
>>>
>>> Chances are very good that the notorious, deceitful, proven liar

>>> You're lying. There is no leader of this group, and there never was,
>>> *and* pizza can be fast food.
>>

>>I never said that Pizza couldn't be fast food. I was reffering to Pizza
>>delivery chains' like Domino's.
>
> Dominos is fast food, Jenny.

DOMINO'S IS A PIZZA DELIVERY CHAIN, KLOUS, NOT FAST-FOOD.

Re: A Popular Italian Fast Food

<rhgugh9bim6tr4beedb4cfgceasfb9418q@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11530&group=alt.food.fast-food#11530

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 04:14:03 -0700
References: <TfSdnZ2gyb3I7cX_nZ2dnUU7-fdQAAAA@supernews.com> <ls8m5hpj2n6t7gckjuqt1gd0hn0qnfdlpj@4ax.com> <auSdnZAtkYN39-X_nZ2dnUU7-IFQAAAA@supernews.com> <bxNeK.383$Q0Ef.377@fx38.iad> <3vbn7hl4pl9hssimmmt9ok546u7096gsoj@4ax.com> <xeydnSUt08fQvTD_nZ2dnUU7-f3NnZ2d@supernews.com> <2f7rah5pej4urqfvn7502cpk5borp60u21@4ax.com> <zPidnTyLAesZ1EX_nZ2dnUU7-S9QAAAA@supernews.com> <g0lgdhl7c0oi1oetieqo0hj8no72gtru0n@4ax.com> <ah2cnTUXv7i2kJL-nZ2dnZfqnPvNnZ2d@supernews.com>
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Wed, 31 Aug 2022 11:14 UTC

On Wed, 31 Aug 2022 02:24:17 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 20 Jul 2022 13:23:12 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>No, I never said that at all.
>>>

>> Good. So you finally admit you are NOT the leader of the group and you
>> can't define fast food.
>
><SIGH> NO i NEVER SAID THAT, EITHER.

Yet you're NOT the leader, you've never BEEN the leader, you CAN'T
define 'fast food" and you continue to LIE about it.

Re: A Popular Italian Fast Food

<6kgughl7g1mht9s4g43dlbp6equrdkcra9@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11531&group=alt.food.fast-food#11531

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 04:15:03 -0700
References: <j8kq1iF9s7iU5@mid.individual.net><TfSdnZ2gyb3I7cX_nZ2dnUU7-fdQAAAA@supernews.com><ls8m5hpj2n6t7gckjuqt1gd0hn0qnfdlpj@4ax.com><auSdnZAtkYN39-X_nZ2dnUU7-IFQAAAA@supernews.com> <bxNeK.383$Q0Ef.377@fx38.iad> <xeydnSot08fQvTD_nZ2dnUU7-f1QAAAA@supernews.com> <587rahtqei6lrodekeb8c71ttk6oofsf51@4ax.com> <zPidnT2LAesZ1EX_nZ2dnUU7-S_NnZ2d@supernews.com> <7ukgdhpgg8bb72dgqisln3n2rln4bdhoqn@4ax.com> <ah2cnToXv7i2kJL-nZ2dnZfqnPtQAAAA@supernews.com>
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Wed, 31 Aug 2022 11:15 UTC

On Wed, 31 Aug 2022 02:23:49 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 20 Jul 2022 13:22:38 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>I never said that Pizza couldn't be fast food. I was reffering to Pizza
>>>delivery chains' like Domino's.
>>
>> Dominos is fast food, Jenny.
>
>DOMINO'S IS A PIZZA DELIVERY CHAIN, KLOUS, NOT FAST-FOOD.

Never *EVER* tell *ANYONE* in this group what is or isn't fast food,
Jenny.

Do you hear me?

You have no idea what fast food is, and you never have.

Re: A Popular Italian Fast Food

<YjidnWGH_P1TbC_5nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@supernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13243&group=alt.food.fast-food#13243

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <TfSdnZ2gyb3I7cX_nZ2dnUU7-fdQAAAA@supernews.com> <ls8m5hpj2n6t7gckjuqt1gd0hn0qnfdlpj@4ax.com> <auSdnZAtkYN39-X_nZ2dnUU7-IFQAAAA@supernews.com> <bxNeK.383$Q0Ef.377@fx38.iad> <3vbn7hl4pl9hssimmmt9ok546u7096gsoj@4ax.com> <xeydnSUt08fQvTD_nZ2dnUU7-f3NnZ2d@supernews.com> <2f7rah5pej4urqfvn7502cpk5borp60u21@4ax.com> <zPidnTyLAesZ1EX_nZ2dnUU7-S9QAAAA@supernews.com> <g0lgdhl7c0oi1oetieqo0hj8no72gtru0n@4ax.com> <ah2cnTUXv7i2kJL-nZ2dnZfqnPvNnZ2d@supernews.com> <rhgugh9bim6tr4beedb4cfgceasfb9418q@4ax.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2023 14:39:38 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Sat, 15 Jul 2023 19:39 UTC

> On Wed, 31 Aug 2022 02:24:17 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> Good. So you finally admit you are NOT the leader of the group and you
>>> can't define fast food.
>>
>><SIGH> NO i NEVER SAID THAT, EITHER.
>>

> Yet you're NOT the leader,

Ah, but yet I AM the leader.

you've never BEEN the leader,

False. I've been the leaer for many year's now.

> you CAN'T define 'fast food"

I have posted defination's of fast-food MANY time's.

Re: A Popular Italian Fast Food

<2-CcndmU65FrbC_5nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@supernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13244&group=alt.food.fast-food#13244

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <j8kq1iF9s7iU5@mid.individual.net><TfSdnZ2gyb3I7cX_nZ2dnUU7-fdQAAAA@supernews.com><ls8m5hpj2n6t7gckjuqt1gd0hn0qnfdlpj@4ax.com><auSdnZAtkYN39-X_nZ2dnUU7-IFQAAAA@supernews.com> <bxNeK.383$Q0Ef.377@fx38.iad> <xeydnSot08fQvTD_nZ2dnUU7-f1QAAAA@supernews.com> <587rahtqei6lrodekeb8c71ttk6oofsf51@4ax.com> <zPidnT2LAesZ1EX_nZ2dnUU7-S_NnZ2d@supernews.com> <7ukgdhpgg8bb72dgqisln3n2rln4bdhoqn@4ax.com> <ah2cnToXv7i2kJL-nZ2dnZfqnPtQAAAA@supernews.com> <6kgughl7g1mht9s4g43dlbp6equrdkcra9@4ax.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2023 14:40:19 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Sat, 15 Jul 2023 19:40 UTC

> On Wed, 31 Aug 2022 02:23:49 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> Dominos is fast food, Jenny.
>>
>>DOMINO'S IS A PIZZA DELIVERY CHAIN, KLOUS, NOT FAST-FOOD.
>>

> Never *EVER* tell *ANYONE* in this group what is or isn't fast food,
> Jenny.
>
> Do you hear me?

Let me make this CLEAR.

DOMINO'S IS A PIZZA DELIVERY CHAIN, KLOUS, NOT FAST-FOOD.

Re: A Popular Italian Fast Food

<mk16bihsh7kep28u72gmdj9qui34phs4n8@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13249&group=alt.food.fast-food#13249

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2023 13:52:59 -0700
References: <auSdnZAtkYN39-X_nZ2dnUU7-IFQAAAA@supernews.com> <bxNeK.383$Q0Ef.377@fx38.iad> <3vbn7hl4pl9hssimmmt9ok546u7096gsoj@4ax.com> <xeydnSUt08fQvTD_nZ2dnUU7-f3NnZ2d@supernews.com> <2f7rah5pej4urqfvn7502cpk5borp60u21@4ax.com> <zPidnTyLAesZ1EX_nZ2dnUU7-S9QAAAA@supernews.com> <g0lgdhl7c0oi1oetieqo0hj8no72gtru0n@4ax.com> <ah2cnTUXv7i2kJL-nZ2dnZfqnPvNnZ2d@supernews.com> <rhgugh9bim6tr4beedb4cfgceasfb9418q@4ax.com> <YjidnWGH_P1TbC_5nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@supernews.com>
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sat, 15 Jul 2023 20:52 UTC

On Sat, 15 Jul 2023 14:39:38 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 31 Aug 2022 02:24:17 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>><SIGH> NO i NEVER SAID THAT, EITHER.
>>>

>> Yet you're NOT the leader,
>
>Ah, but yet I AM the leader.

You're not. AS I just stated in another post, you don't even know what
a restaurant is.

>you've never BEEN the leader,
>
>False. I've been the leaer for many year's now.

FACT. You've never been a leader, here, or anywhere.

>> you CAN'T define 'fast food"
>
>I have posted defination's of fast-food MANY time's.

You've never posted a definition once in your entire life. Here is a
laughable example of your attempt:

"The definition of fast food is, food that comes from a fast-food
restourant [sic]."
- Jerry Sauk, 10/1/2016

LOL That's like saying a circle is a line drawn in the shape of a
circle.

Face it, Jenny. You're not the leader, never were, and never will be.

S T O P L Y I N G