When the speaker and he to whom he is speaks do not understand, that is metaphysics. -- Voltaire

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLAND

SubjectAuthor
* Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLANDJerry Sauk
+* Re: Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLAND%
|`* Re: Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLANDJerry Sauk
| +* Re: Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLANDKlausSchadenfreude
| |`* Re: Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLANDJerry Sauk
| | `* Re: Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLANDKlausSchadenfreude
| |  `* Re: Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLANDJerry Sauk
| |   `- Re: Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLANDKlausSchadenfreude
| `- Re: Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLAND%
+* Re: Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLANDKlausSchadenfreude
|+* Re: Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLANDBurgermeister 🍔
||+* Re: Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLANDBurgermeister 🍔
|||`* Re: Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLANDKlausSchadenfreude
||| +* Can Jerry be accused of lying if there is no intent to deceive?Burgermeister 🍔
||| `* Re: Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLANDJerry Sauk
|||  `- Re: Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLANDKlausSchadenfreude
||`* Re: Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLANDJerry Sauk
|| `* Re: Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLANDKlausSchadenfreude
||  `* Re: Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLANDJerry Sauk
||   `- Re: Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLANDKlausSchadenfreude
|`* Re: Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLANDJerry Sauk
| `* Re: Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLANDKlausSchadenfreude
|  `* Re: Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLANDJerry Sauk
|   `* Re: Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLANDKlausSchadenfreude
|    `* Re: Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLANDJerry Sauk
|     `* Re: Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLANDKlausSchadenfreude
|      `* Re: Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLANDJerry Sauk
|       `* Re: Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLANDKlausSchadenfreude
|        +* Re: Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLANDKWills
|        |`* Re: Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLANDJerry Sauk
|        | `- Re: Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLANDK Wills
|        `* Re: Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLANDJerry Sauk
|         +- Re: Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLANDKlausSchadenfreude
|         `- Re: Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLANDK Wills
`- Re: Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLANDKlausSchadenfreude

Pages:12
Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLAND

<auSdnZMtkYN39-X_nZ2dnUU7-IHNnZ2d@supernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10669&group=alt.food.fast-food#10669

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLAND
Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 20:14:14 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 9 May 2022 01:14 UTC

A lot of people have been asking lately whether or not Disney land is public
or private property.

After much thought, I have decided that it is PRIVATE property, due to the
fact that there are gate's, and you have to pay a admission fee.

This in my perosnal opinion makes it PRIVATE property. But, as open minded
as I always am, this is now open to debate as long as people use fact's and
logic. If it is determined that I am wrong about it being private, I will
promptly admit it and change the official postion.

Re: Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLAND

<M4qdnQUEmZqKH-X_nZ2dnUU7-XPNnZ2d@giganews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10671&group=alt.food.fast-food#10671

Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
From: pursent...@gmail.com (%)
Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 19:53:09 -0700
 by: % - Mon, 9 May 2022 02:53 UTC

On 2022-05-08 6:14 p.m., Jerry Sauk wrote:
> A lot of people have been asking lately whether or not Disney land is public
> or private property.
>
> After much thought, I have decided that it is PRIVATE property, due to the
> fact that there are gate's, and you have to pay a admission fee.
>
> This in my perosnal opinion makes it PRIVATE property. But, as open minded
> as I always am, this is now open to debate as long as people use fact's and
> logic. If it is determined that I am wrong about it being private, I will
> promptly admit it and change the official postion.

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/en-ca/park-rules/?msclkid=eb4f442fcf4211ec9166e2d7b3504e8b

Re: Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLAND

<FcudnV5Af8gqHuX_nZ2dnUU7-RtQAAAA@supernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10673&group=alt.food.fast-food#10673

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 21:59:59 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 9 May 2022 02:59 UTC

"%" <pursent100@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On 2022-05-08 6:14 p.m., Jerry Sauk wrote:
>> A lot of people have been asking lately whether or not Disney land is
>> public
>> or private property.
>>
>> After much thought, I have decided that it is PRIVATE property, due to
>> the
>> fact that there are gate's, and you have to pay a admission fee.
>>
>> This in my perosnal opinion makes it PRIVATE property. But, as open
>> minded
>> as I always am, this is now open to debate as long as people use fact's
>> and
>> logic. If it is determined that I am wrong about it being private, I
>> will
>> promptly admit it and change the official postion.
>>

> https://disneyland.disney.go.com/en-ca/park-rules/?msclkid=eb4f442fcf4211ec9166e2d7b3504e8b

The fact that Disneyland has park-specific rule's that are required also
supports it's private.

Re: Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLAND

<1sth7hp84gk74nmd6rec6tejbi8h03iau8@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10675&group=alt.food.fast-food#10675

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 09 May 2022 04:15:57 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 9 May 2022 11:15 UTC

On Sun, 8 May 2022 20:14:14 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>A lot of people have been asking lately whether or not Disney land is public
>or private property.
>
>After much thought, I have decided that it is PRIVATE property, due to the
>fact that there are gate's, and you have to pay a admission fee.

It would be private property regardless of gates and admission fee,
since it is not owned by the government.

>This in my perosnal opinion makes it PRIVATE property.

That's because-- quite frankly-- you're a dumb ass.

> But, as open minded
>as I always am, this is now open to debate as long as people use fact's and
>logic. If it is determined that I am wrong about it being private, I will
>promptly admit it and change the official postion.

Here is the definition of private property:

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/private-property
something, especially land or buildings, that belongs to a particular
person or company, rather than to a government.

Now all you have to do is answer a simple yes or no question:
Is this definition correct?

[ ] Yes
[ ] No

If your answer is no, supply a verifiable citation from another
dictionary which refutes this definition.

If you don't, we'll assume none exists, and you now admit that
restaurants are NOT owned by the government and are, therefore,
private property.

Put your verifiable cite here ----->

Re: Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLAND

<m0uh7ht26oaq4ct6nv1smmsgltbpuepcsk@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10676&group=alt.food.fast-food#10676

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 09 May 2022 04:20:26 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 9 May 2022 11:20 UTC

On Sun, 8 May 2022 21:59:59 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>The fact that Disneyland has park-specific rule's that are required also
>supports it's private.

Wrong again, as you're aware, liar.

Santiago Oaks Regional Park also has park-specific rules. It's public
property.

Irvine Regional Park also has park-specific rules. It's public
property.

Peters Canyon Regional Park also has park-specific rules. It's public
property.

Limestone Canyon Regional Park also has park-specific rules. It's
public property.

So tell me, what gets you off more-- lying, or looking stupid?

Re: Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLAND

<leuh7hlijmk5u8ar84tdao2a09qse9pdlp@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10677&group=alt.food.fast-food#10677

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 09 May 2022 04:24:57 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 9 May 2022 11:24 UTC

On Mon, 09 May 2022 01:48:54 -0700, KWills <a@b.c> wrote:

>On Sun, 8 May 2022 20:14:14 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>A lot of people have been asking lately whether or not Disney land is public
>>or private property.
>>

> No one asked. one person mocked your NEED to lie about what is
>public and private property.

I guess lying about private property isn't enough for Jenny. Now he
has to lie that people are *asking* about it.

Pathetic.

Re: Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLAND

<3w8eK.10021$RWva.8132@fx96.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10679&group=alt.food.fast-food#10679

From: burgerme...@cultnix.org (Burgermeister 🍔)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 09 May 2022 13:17:51 GMT
 by: Burgermeister 🍔 - Mon, 9 May 2022 13:17 UTC

On Mon, 09 May 2022 04:15:57 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude wrote:

> On Sun, 8 May 2022 20:14:14 -0500, "Jerry Sauk" <jerrysauk@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>A lot of people have been asking lately whether or not Disney land is
>>public or private property.
>>
>>After much thought, I have decided that it is PRIVATE property, due to
>>the fact that there are gate's, and you have to pay a admission fee.
>
> It would be private property regardless of gates and admission fee,
> since it is not owned by the government.
>
>>This in my perosnal opinion makes it PRIVATE property.
>
> That's because-- quite frankly-- you're a dumb ass.
>
>> But, as open minded
>>as I always am, this is now open to debate as long as people use fact's
>>and logic. If it is determined that I am wrong about it being private,
>>I will promptly admit it and change the official postion.
>
> Here is the definition of private property:
>
> http://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/private-property
> something, especially land or buildings, that belongs to a particular
> person or company, rather than to a government.
>
> Now all you have to do is answer a simple yes or no question:
> Is this definition correct?
>
> [ ] Yes [ ] No
>
> If your answer is no, supply a verifiable citation from another
> dictionary which refutes this definition.
>
> If you don't, we'll assume none exists, and you now admit that
> restaurants are NOT owned by the government and are, therefore, private
> property.
>
> Put your verifiable cite here ----->

I think this is one of the most amazing semantics arguments ever
posted. It's epic.

Re: Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLAND

<9fednetPmJJNrOT_nZ2dnUU7-KudnZ2d@giganews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10680&group=alt.food.fast-food#10680

Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
From: pursent...@gmail.com (%)
Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 08:22:56 -0700
 by: % - Mon, 9 May 2022 15:22 UTC

On 2022-05-08 7:59 p.m., Jerry Sauk wrote:
> "%" <pursent100@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On 2022-05-08 6:14 p.m., Jerry Sauk wrote:
>>> A lot of people have been asking lately whether or not Disney land is
>>> public
>>> or private property.
>>>
>>> After much thought, I have decided that it is PRIVATE property, due to
>>> the
>>> fact that there are gate's, and you have to pay a admission fee.
>>>
>>> This in my perosnal opinion makes it PRIVATE property. But, as open
>>> minded
>>> as I always am, this is now open to debate as long as people use fact's
>>> and
>>> logic. If it is determined that I am wrong about it being private, I
>>> will
>>> promptly admit it and change the official postion.
>>>

>> https://disneyland.disney.go.com/en-ca/park-rules/?msclkid=eb4f442fcf4211ec9166e2d7b3504e8b
>
> The fact that Disneyland has park-specific rule's that are required also
> supports it's private.

you should make up your mind

Re: Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLAND

<ccseK.6795$r5xa.1476@fx37.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10682&group=alt.food.fast-food#10682

From: burgerme...@cultnix.org (Burgermeister 🍔)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 11:42:00 GMT
 by: Burgermeister 🍔 - Tue, 10 May 2022 11:42 UTC

On Tue, 10 May 2022 01:58:34 -0700, KWills wrote:

> On Mon, 09 May 2022 13:17:51 GMT, Burgermeister ?
> <burgermeister@cultnix.org> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 09 May 2022 04:15:57 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude wrote:
>>
>>> On Sun, 8 May 2022 20:14:14 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com>

>>> It would be private property regardless of gates and admission fee,
>>> since it is not owned by the government.

>>> That's because-- quite frankly-- you're a dumb ass.

>>> Here is the definition of private property:
>>>
>>> http://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/private-property
>>> something, especially land or buildings, that belongs to a particular
>>> person or company, rather than to a government.
>>>
>>> Now all you have to do is answer a simple yes or no question:
>>> Is this definition correct?
>>>
>>> [ ] Yes [ ] No
>>>
>>> If your answer is no, supply a verifiable citation from another
>>> dictionary which refutes this definition.
>>>
>>> If you don't, we'll assume none exists, and you now admit that
>>> restaurants are NOT owned by the government and are, therefore,
>>> private property.
>>>
>>> Put your verifiable cite here ----->
>>
>>I think this is one of the most amazing semantics arguments ever posted.
>> It's epic.
>
> Jenny isn't arguing semantics. He is flat out lying. Nothing
> more.

You appear to be beating him over
the head with several dictionaries,
asking him to find a suitable tome
for return blows.

(There are none, of course.)

Re: Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLAND

<klok7hl0cjvejrd0ou8fjg92rkumqmclgm@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10683&group=alt.food.fast-food#10683

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 06:09:57 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Tue, 10 May 2022 13:09 UTC

On Tue, 10 May 2022 11:42:00 GMT, Burgermeister ?
<burgermeister@cultnix.org> wrote:

>On Tue, 10 May 2022 01:58:34 -0700, KWills wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 09 May 2022 13:17:51 GMT, Burgermeister ?
>> <burgermeister@cultnix.org> wrote:

>>>I think this is one of the most amazing semantics arguments ever posted.
>>> It's epic.
>>
>> Jenny isn't arguing semantics. He is flat out lying. Nothing
>> more.
>
>You appear to be beating him over
>the head with several dictionaries,
>asking him to find a suitable tome
>for return blows.
>
>(There are none, of course.)

Jenny knows this. He's backed himself into a corner with no hope of
escape, now. A normal person would either commit seppuku or admit he
had erred. Jenny prefers to continue to lie, sputter that he's already
supported his erroneous position --which of course he hasn't-- and
double down on his stupidity.

In a faint glimmer of hope for his condition, however, he recently
admitted that Disneyland was private property, which flies in the face
of all his other faulty and inaccurate logic offered before.

But Jenny is a liar, and he will continue to lie.

Can Jerry be accused of lying if there is no intent to deceive? (was: Re: Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLAND

<ZPteK.6796$r5xa.4526@fx37.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10684&group=alt.food.fast-food#10684

From: burgerme...@cultnix.org (Burgermeister 🍔)
Subject: Can Jerry be accused of lying if there is no intent to deceive?
(was: Re: Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLAND
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 13:32:41 GMT
 by: Burgermeister 🍔 - Tue, 10 May 2022 13:32 UTC

On Tue, 10 May 2022 06:09:57 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude wrote:

> On Tue, 10 May 2022 11:42:00 GMT, Burgermeister ?
> <burgermeister@cultnix.org> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 10 May 2022 01:58:34 -0700, KWills wrote:

>>> Jenny isn't arguing semantics. He is flat out lying. Nothing
>>> more.
>>
>>You appear to be beating him over
>>the head with several dictionaries,
>>asking him to find a suitable tome
>>for return blows.
>>
>>(There are none, of course.)
>
> Jenny knows this. He's backed himself into a corner with no hope of
> escape, now. A normal person would either commit seppuku or admit he
> had erred. Jenny prefers to continue to lie, sputter that he's already
> supported his erroneous position --which of course he hasn't-- and
> double down on his stupidity.
>
> In a faint glimmer of hope for his condition, however, he recently
> admitted that Disneyland was private property, which flies in the face
> of all his other faulty and inaccurate logic offered before.
>
> But Jenny is a liar, and he will continue to lie.

I don't think Jerry is intentionally telling his mistruths.

He may be entirely and undoubtely _wrong_ -- but if there is no intent
to deceive, does that make him a liar?

Univat fnvq gung, Jerry qbrf vaqrrq arrq gb yrnea gb yvfgra gb uvf orggref.
(Or fher naq qevax lbhe Binygvar.)

Re: Can Jerry be accused of lying if there is no intent to deceive? (was: Re: Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLAND

<913l7hdn92o49d25fcqi7t0cdu6adi907i@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10685&group=alt.food.fast-food#10685

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 09:08:31 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Tue, 10 May 2022 16:08 UTC

On Tue, 10 May 2022 13:32:41 GMT, Burgermeister ?
<burgermeister@cultnix.org> wrote:

>On Tue, 10 May 2022 06:09:57 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 10 May 2022 11:42:00 GMT, Burgermeister ?
>> <burgermeister@cultnix.org> wrote:

>>>You appear to be beating him over
>>>the head with several dictionaries,
>>>asking him to find a suitable tome
>>>for return blows.
>>>
>>>(There are none, of course.)
>>
>> Jenny knows this. He's backed himself into a corner with no hope of
>> escape, now. A normal person would either commit seppuku or admit he
>> had erred. Jenny prefers to continue to lie, sputter that he's already
>> supported his erroneous position --which of course he hasn't-- and
>> double down on his stupidity.
>>
>> In a faint glimmer of hope for his condition, however, he recently
>> admitted that Disneyland was private property, which flies in the face
>> of all his other faulty and inaccurate logic offered before.
>>
>> But Jenny is a liar, and he will continue to lie.
>
>I don't think Jerry is intentionally telling his mistruths.
>
>He may be entirely and undoubtely _wrong_ -- but if there is no intent
>to deceive, does that make him a liar?

I may have mentioned this before, but it's *possible* he has the
intelligence quotient of a chipmunk. That, coupled with whatever
mental aberrations consume him day and night, could result in the
existence of someone who is basically unteachable or incapable of
learning.

However, Occam's Razor and all that, I think the general consensus
seems to be that he's just a racist liar. His intentional snipping of
any facts (or ignoring them altogether) that conflict with his
distorted and perverted view of the world seem to support the "lying"
hypothesis.

>Univat fnvq gung, Jerry qbrf vaqrrq arrq gb yrnea gb yvfgra gb uvf orggref.
>(Or fher naq qevax lbhe Binygvar.)

V qba'g guvax Wraal guvaxf ur *unf* nal orggref gb yvfgra gb. YBY

Look, I know i'm [sic] not the greatest at grammer [sic], however I
clearly remember being taught in GRADE school that when you add a "s"
to the end of a word you need to use an apostrophe to show that the
"s" is extra.
-Jerry Sauk, explaining why he uses apostrophes when they're
not needed

Re: Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLAND

<xeydnS0t08fUvTD_nZ2dnUU7-f3NnZ2d@supernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10928&group=alt.food.fast-food#10928

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 19:34:30 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Sat, 18 Jun 2022 00:34 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 8 May 2022 20:14:14 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>A lot of people have been asking lately whether or not Disney land is
>>public
>>or private property.
>>
>>After much thought, I have decided that it is PRIVATE property, due to the
>>fact that there are gate's, and you have to pay a admission fee.
>
> It would be private property regardless of gates and admission fee,
> since it is not owned by the government.

AS WE ALREADY DISCUSSED, GOVERNMENT OWNERSHIP HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

Re: Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLAND

<xeydnSwt08fXvTD_nZ2dnUU7-f1QAAAA@supernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10929&group=alt.food.fast-food#10929

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 19:35:31 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Sat, 18 Jun 2022 00:35 UTC

> On Sun, 8 May 2022 21:59:59 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>The fact that Disneyland has park-specific rule's that are required also
>>supports it's private.
>
> Wrong again, as you're aware, liar.
>
> Santiago Oaks Regional Park also has park-specific rules. It's public
> property.

Is it open to the Public? Are there gates there, and admission fee's?

> Irvine Regional Park also has park-specific rules. It's public
> property.

Is it open to the Public? Are there gates there, and admission fee's?

> Peters Canyon Regional Park also has park-specific rules. It's public
> property.

Is it open to the Public? Are there gates there, and admission fee's?

> Limestone Canyon Regional Park also has park-specific rules. It's
> public property.

Is it open to the Public? Are there gates there, and admission fee's?

Re: Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLAND

<xeydnS4t08fRvTD_nZ2dnUU7-f1QAAAA@supernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10931&group=alt.food.fast-food#10931

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 19:37:46 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Sat, 18 Jun 2022 00:37 UTC

"Burgermeister ??" <burgermeister@cultnix.org> wrote in message
> On Mon, 09 May 2022 04:15:57 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 8 May 2022 20:14:14 -0500, "Jerry Sauk" <jerrysauk@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>A lot of people have been asking lately whether or not Disney land is
>>>public or private property.
>>>
>>>After much thought, I have decided that it is PRIVATE property, due to
>>>the fact that there are gate's, and you have to pay a admission fee.
>>
>> It would be private property regardless of gates and admission fee,
>> since it is not owned by the government.
>>
>>>This in my perosnal opinion makes it PRIVATE property.
>>
>> That's because-- quite frankly-- you're a dumb ass.
>>
>>> But, as open minded
>>>as I always am, this is now open to debate as long as people use fact's
>>>and logic. If it is determined that I am wrong about it being private,
>>>I will promptly admit it and change the official postion.
>>
>> Here is the definition of private property:
>>
>> http://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/private-property
>> something, especially land or buildings, that belongs to a particular
>> person or company, rather than to a government.
>>
>> Now all you have to do is answer a simple yes or no question:
>> Is this definition correct?
>>
>> [ ] Yes [ ] No
>>
>> If your answer is no, supply a verifiable citation from another
>> dictionary which refutes this definition.
>>
>> If you don't, we'll assume none exists, and you now admit that
>> restaurants are NOT owned by the government and are, therefore, private
>> property.
>>
>> Put your verifiable cite here ----->
>
> I think this is one of the most amazing semantics arguments ever
> posted. It's epic.

What are you talking about.

Re: Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLAND

<xeydnSkt08fQvTD_nZ2dnUU7-f3NnZ2d@supernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10932&group=alt.food.fast-food#10932

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 19:39:18 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Sat, 18 Jun 2022 00:39 UTC

> On Tue, 10 May 2022 11:42:00 GMT, Burgermeister ?
> <burgermeister@cultnix.org> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 10 May 2022 01:58:34 -0700, KWills wrote:

>>> Jenny isn't arguing semantics. He is flat out lying. Nothing
>>> more.
>>
>>You appear to be beating him over
>>the head with several dictionaries,
>>asking him to find a suitable tome
>>for return blows.
>>
>>(There are none, of course.)
>
> Jenny knows this. He's backed himself into a corner with no hope of
> escape, now. A normal person would either commit seppuku or admit he
> had erred.

I didn't err. NOTHING you has said, you or anyone else, that changes the
FACT that the public enters taco bell.

Re: Can Jerry be accused of lying if there is no intent to deceive? (was: Re: Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLAND

<xeydnSgt08fQvTD_nZ2dnUU7-f1QAAAA@supernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10933&group=alt.food.fast-food#10933

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 19:41:04 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Sat, 18 Jun 2022 00:41 UTC

>> But Jenny is a liar, and he will continue to lie.
>
> I don't think Jerry is intentionally telling his mistruths.
>
> He may be entirely and undoubtely _wrong_ -- but if there is no intent
> to deceive, does that make him a liar?

Klous has a real NEED to accuse peeople of lying. He does it to me all
the time, and to multiple other people on this newsgroup. And if there is
nobody available that is doing lying, he needs to make something up.

Re: Can Jerry be accused of lying if there is no intent to deceive? (was: Re: Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLAND

<xeydnSst08fQvTD_nZ2dnUU7-f3NnZ2d@supernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10935&group=alt.food.fast-food#10935

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 19:42:15 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Sat, 18 Jun 2022 00:42 UTC

>>> But Jenny is a liar, and he will continue to lie.
>>
>>I don't think Jerry is intentionally telling his mistruths.
>>
>>He may be entirely and undoubtely _wrong_ -- but if there is no intent
>>to deceive, does that make him a liar?
>
> I may have mentioned this before, but it's *possible* he has the
> intelligence quotient of a chipmunk. That, coupled with whatever
> mental aberrations consume him day and night, could result in the
> existence of someone who is basically unteachable or incapable of
> learning.

Klous, the reason you think I'm lying when I'm actually NOT is becouse YOU
have the > intelligence quotient of a chipmunk. That, coupled with whatever
> mental aberrations consume him day and night, could result in the
> existence of someone who is basically unteachable or incapable of
> learning.

Re: Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLAND

<ph7rah1em5eka2il0lc21ms7g10ho6abi5@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10941&group=alt.food.fast-food#10941

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 02:44:27 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sat, 18 Jun 2022 09:44 UTC

Chances are very good that the notorious, deceitful, proven liar
"Jerry Sauk" <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> lied yet again
when he wrote the following:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 8 May 2022 20:14:14 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>A lot of people have been asking lately whether or not Disney land is
>>>public
>>>or private property.
>>>
>>>After much thought, I have decided that it is PRIVATE property, due to the
>>>fact that there are gate's, and you have to pay a admission fee.
>>
>> It would be private property regardless of gates and admission fee,
>> since it is not owned by the government.
>
>AS WE ALREADY DISCUSSED, GOVERNMENT OWNERSHIP HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

As usual, you are lying. Government ownership has everything to do
with if a property is public property or private property.

That's why you run away shrieking each and EVERY time you are asked
for a verifiable definition instead of your insane ramblings.

Re: Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLAND

<2k7rah5r6jvvjgnhra6tm9kt55u911qlb2@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10945&group=alt.food.fast-food#10945

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 02:46:53 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sat, 18 Jun 2022 09:46 UTC

when he wrote the following:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 8 May 2022 21:59:59 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>The fact that Disneyland has park-specific rule's that are required also
>>>supports it's private.
>>
>> Wrong again, as you're aware, liar.
>>
>> Santiago Oaks Regional Park also has park-specific rules. It's public
>> property.
>
> Is it open to the Public? Are there gates there, and admission fee's?

It's owned by the government, therefore, it's public property.

>> Irvine Regional Park also has park-specific rules. It's public
>> property.
>
> Is it open to the Public? Are there gates there, and admission fee's?

It's owned by the government, therefore, it's public property.
>> Peters Canyon Regional Park also has park-specific rules. It's public
>> property.
>
> Is it open to the Public? Are there gates there, and admission fee's?

It's owned by the government, therefore, it's public property.

>> Limestone Canyon Regional Park also has park-specific rules. It's
>> public property.
>

> Is it open to the Public? Are there gates there, and admission fee's?

It's owned by the government, therefore, it's public property.

See how stupid you are, Jenny?

Re: Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLAND

<1p7rahdfpbg2la4fn0hitsa4it7vuaoist@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10946&group=alt.food.fast-food#10946

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 02:47:59 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sat, 18 Jun 2022 09:47 UTC

when he wrote the following:

>"Burgermeister ??" <burgermeister@cultnix.org> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 09 May 2022 04:15:57 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude wrote:

>>> It would be private property regardless of gates and admission fee,
>>> since it is not owned by the government.

>>> That's because-- quite frankly-- you're a dumb ass.

>>> Here is the definition of private property:
>>>
>>> http://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/private-property
>>> something, especially land or buildings, that belongs to a particular
>>> person or company, rather than to a government.
>>>
>>> Now all you have to do is answer a simple yes or no question:
>>> Is this definition correct?
>>>
>>> [ ] Yes [ ] No

[crickets.wav] (© 2022 All Rights Reserved)

>>> If your answer is no, supply a verifiable citation from another
>>> dictionary which refutes this definition.
>>>
>>> If you don't, we'll assume none exists, and you now admit that
>>> restaurants are NOT owned by the government and are, therefore, private
>>> property.
>>>
>>> Put your verifiable cite here ----->

[crickets.wav] (© 2022 All Rights Reserved)

>> I think this is one of the most amazing semantics arguments ever
>> posted. It's epic.
>
>What are you talking about.

And Jenny runs away again

Re: Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLAND

<qq7rah5sb1rnjimsjr8uq0f76haq0outss@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10947&group=alt.food.fast-food#10947

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 02:49:17 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sat, 18 Jun 2022 09:49 UTC

when he wrote the following:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 10 May 2022 11:42:00 GMT, Burgermeister ?
>> <burgermeister@cultnix.org> wrote:

[crickets.wav] (© 2022 All Rights Reserved)

[crickets.wav] (© 2022 All Rights Reserved)

>>>You appear to be beating him over
>>>the head with several dictionaries,
>>>asking him to find a suitable tome
>>>for return blows.
>>>
>>>(There are none, of course.)
>>
>> Jenny knows this. He's backed himself into a corner with no hope of
>> escape, now. A normal person would either commit seppuku or admit he
>> had erred.
>
>I didn't err. NOTHING you has said, you or anyone else, that changes the
>FACT that the public enters taco bell.

And Jenny runs away again, like a frightened school girl.

Re: Can Jerry be accused of lying if there is no intent to deceive? (was: Re: Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLAND

<tu7rah9ktomb2dju0e9fipjek753r738kq@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10949&group=alt.food.fast-food#10949

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 02:53:48 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sat, 18 Jun 2022 09:53 UTC

when he wrote the following:

>>> But Jenny is a liar, and he will continue to lie.
>>
>> I don't think Jerry is intentionally telling his mistruths.
>>
>> He may be entirely and undoubtely _wrong_ -- but if there is no intent
>> to deceive, does that make him a liar?
>
> Klous has a real NEED to accuse peeople of lying. He does it to me all
>the time, and to multiple other people on this newsgroup.

And once again, Jenny lies. While it is TRUE that Jenny lies all the
time and I point out these lies

[see http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/ for examples]

I have never accused anyone else of lying in this newsgroup.

Jenny will now make up an excuse as to why he can't post the message
ID of me accusing anyone other than him of lying.

[crickets.wav] (© 2022 All Rights Reserved)

>And if there is
>nobody available that is doing lying, he needs to make something up.

There is no need to make anything up, Jenny. You lie in almost every
post.

Re: Can Jerry be accused of lying if there is no intent to deceive? (was: Re: Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLAND

<268rahtk93c37uml183316uaucvbn1bdlj@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10950&group=alt.food.fast-food#10950

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 02:55:52 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sat, 18 Jun 2022 09:55 UTC

when he wrote the following:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>>I don't think Jerry is intentionally telling his mistruths.
>>>
>>>He may be entirely and undoubtely _wrong_ -- but if there is no intent
>>>to deceive, does that make him a liar?
>>
>> I may have mentioned this before, but it's *possible* he has the
>> intelligence quotient of a chipmunk. That, coupled with whatever
>> mental aberrations consume him day and night, could result in the
>> existence of someone who is basically unteachable or incapable of
>> learning.
>
> Klous, the reason you think I'm lying when I'm actually NOT [..]

Jenny, the reason I think you're lying is simple.

You're lying. And you're also unintelligent. That makes you a stupid
liar. I'm sorry, it's just something you'll have to live with.

Re: Partiolly off-topic: OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION ABOUT DISNEYLAND

<zPidnT6LAesZ1EX_nZ2dnUU7-S9QAAAA@supernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11239&group=alt.food.fast-food#11239

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 13:25:24 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Wed, 20 Jul 2022 18:25 UTC

> Chances are very good that the notorious, deceitful, proven liar
> "Jerry Sauk" <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> lied yet again
> when he wrote the following:
>>
>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> It would be private property regardless of gates and admission fee,
>>> since it is not owned by the government.
>>
>>AS WE ALREADY DISCUSSED, GOVERNMENT OWNERSHIP HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.
>>

> As usual, you are lying. Government ownership has everything to do
> with if a property is public property or private property.

No, Governmet ownership only determines WHO OWNS IT, not if it is public or
now.

Wow, it's been a while since we've been to this part of the circle before,
klous. Sure has been a fun trip (not).