From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: Burger King Still Playing Catch Up To McDonald's With Their "Big King."
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2022 20:20:09 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 18 Apr 2022 01:20 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Thu, 10 Mar 2022 14:05:28 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message
>>> No, Really, It's Not a Big Mac
>>> When your rival has a signature sandwich called the Big Mac and you
>>> come out with a sandwich called the Big King, you're not being subtle.
>>> Burger King's variant has roughly the same ingredients as the
>>> McDonald's sandwich that's so famous it has a song that's highly
>>> recognizable which lists its ingredients.
>>>
>>> A New Whopper: Burger King Tries to Find Its Next Sandwich Hit
>>>
>>> That jingle, "two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese,
>>> pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun," first aired in 1975.
>>>
>>> Burger King's Big King lacks a song, but it features "two
>>> flame-grilled beef patties, King Sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles,
>>> onions, and a sesame seed bun."
>>>
>>> That's the same recipe, as both King Sauce and special sauce are
>>> variants on Thousand Island dressing. Burger King does offer
>>> "flame-broiled" burgers, while McDonald's cooks its patties on a
>>> grill. That's a difference that might matter to diehard fans of the
>>> number-two burger chain.
>>>
>>> Rumor has it that-- like McDonald's Big Mac-- the Big King also has
>>> beef patties seasoned with salt and pepper.
>>
>>Well I'm lookling at the recipe.. that YOU YOURSLEF just posted, and I
>>don't see salt and pepper on it.
>>

> You're lying, since I never posted a recipe for the Big King.

Uh Klous? Would you do me a favor and scroll up 19 Line's? You will CLEARLY
see you posted a recipe, right there.

Why must you call me a liar, whenI in FACT have not told a lie?

Re: Burger King Still Playing Catch Up To McDonald's With Their "Big King."

<7voq5hdeqdm6q7gfd0l7dgmpjlm8h08jto@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10431&group=alt.food.fast-food#10431

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2022 06:14:20 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 18 Apr 2022 13:14 UTC

On Sun, 17 Apr 2022 20:20:09 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 10 Mar 2022 14:05:28 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>Well I'm lookling at the recipe.. that YOU YOURSLEF just posted, and I
>>>don't see salt and pepper on it.
>>>

>> You're lying, since I never posted a recipe for the Big King.
>
>Uh Klous? Would you do me a favor and scroll up 19 Line's? You will CLEARLY
>see you posted a recipe, right there.

I scrolled up ALL the lines. There is no recipe.

>Why must you call me a liar, whenI in FACT have not told a lie?

Why must you DENY you lied, and when you clearly lie ALL THE TIME?

Re: Burger King Still Playing Catch Up To McDonald's With Their "Big King."

<uv-dnUyhqJSQah7_nZ2dnUU7-SPNnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10718&group=alt.food.fast-food#10718

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 19:12:49 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Wed, 18 May 2022 00:12 UTC

> On Sun, 17 Apr 2022 20:20:09 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> You're lying, since I never posted a recipe for the Big King.
>>
>>Uh Klous? Would you do me a favor and scroll up 19 Line's? You will
>>CLEARLY
>>see you posted a recipe, right there.
>
> I scrolled up ALL the lines. There is no recipe.

Well try again, and this time DO WHAT I TOLD YOU and only go up 19 line's.
There's your recipe!!!

Re: Burger King Still Playing Catch Up To McDonald's With Their "Big King."

<l1c88hdldu0kl9019tk1k9kftpplf4maa5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10733&group=alt.food.fast-food#10733

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 16:31:27 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Tue, 17 May 2022 23:31 UTC

On Tue, 17 May 2022 19:12:49 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 17 Apr 2022 20:20:09 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>Uh Klous? Would you do me a favor and scroll up 19 Line's? You will
>>>CLEARLY
>>>see you posted a recipe, right there.
>>
>> I scrolled up ALL the lines. There is no recipe.
>
> Well try again, and this time DO WHAT I TOLD YOU and only go up 19 line's.
>There's your recipe!!!

There is no recipe. Clearly, you have never made any food.