There are times when truth is stranger than fiction and lunch time is one of them.

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: [Another American Analysis in serveral parts] Does the ending (of Russia) smell like this?

SubjectAuthor
* [Another American Analysis in serveral parts] Does the ending (ofltlee1
+- Re: [Another American Analysis in serveral parts] Does the ending (ofHe, who travels time to time
`- Re: [Another American Analysis in serveral parts] Does the ending (ofstoney

1
[Another American Analysis in serveral parts] Does the ending (of Russia) smell like this?

<082da024-9952-4dca-a521-1821d5558c6bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10762&group=soc.culture.china#10762

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 07:24:21 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [Another American Analysis in serveral parts] Does the ending (of
Russia) smell like this?
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Mon, 19 Sep 2022 14:24 UTC

https://www.slobodenpecat.mk/en/dali-krajot-vaka-mirisa/

"First, in this and the next column we will debate from a position that is increasingly dominant that the counteroffensive of the Ukrainian resistance forces is a collapse of Russian military wisdom and a complete failure to synchronize the instruments of power not only in Ukraine but also beyond - to challenge the liberal world and its dominance.

Secondly, unlike many who behind cameras or in closed forums believe that Russia is still a power, but are afraid to say so in order to please someone, in the third column on this topic we will make an analysis from that perspective as well - that all this is a planned scenario and that Russia has the situation in Ukraine under control. These two debates will be the basis on which we will build our position on whether Russia will collapse, and thus the assumption of stability in the Caucasus - something that may be less important to certain structures in the West than the stability of the Balkans. As a follow-up to that, we will also analyze what is actually happening between Armenia and Azerbaijan and what is the role of Russia and what is the role of the United States. The last one is especially important because of Pelosi's visit (and a very important one), not only to Taiwan, but also to the Caucasus, so in that direction, as some have already begun to conspire, that Russia is waiting for the same scenario as the USSR after the "grounding" in Afghanistan. "

Re: [Another American Analysis in serveral parts] Does the ending (of Russia) smell like this?

<19467540-9bca-4c7e-b531-b47b263447fen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10802&group=soc.culture.china#10802

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 02:37:11 -0700 (PDT)
Russia) smell like this?
From: he12091...@gmail.com (He, who travels time to time)
 by: He, who travels time - Thu, 22 Sep 2022 09:37 UTC

Hey... Want to talk with me through telephone? Call me ----> (+372) 56330687

Re: [Another American Analysis in serveral parts] Does the ending (of Russia) smell like this?

<b576e6e1-3483-4ae0-a1ee-c564a112def2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10838&group=soc.culture.china#10838

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 22:36:56 -0700 (PDT)
Russia) smell like this?
From: papajoe...@yahoo.com (stoney)
 by: stoney - Sun, 25 Sep 2022 05:36 UTC

On Monday, September 19, 2022 at 10:24:23 PM UTC+8, ltlee1 wrote:
> https://www.slobodenpecat.mk/en/dali-krajot-vaka-mirisa/
>
> "First, in this and the next column we will debate from a position that is increasingly dominant that the counteroffensive of the Ukrainian resistance forces is a collapse of Russian military wisdom and a complete failure to synchronize the instruments of power not only in Ukraine but also beyond - to challenge the liberal world and its dominance.

Seriously, Russia is still a power. It is still a powerful and deadly country, for US is scared to bite Russia for they know Russia's military wisdom is they will bite back with real bites.

It is presumptuous to perceive Ukraine's counteroffensive has put Russia as collapse of military wisdom and a complete failure to synchronize the instruments of power, etc. Seriously, military strategy is not made on one fixed idea and is not deployed in one fixed method, too.

There are many combination of ideas in one strategy for different scenarios.. The important thing is to be able to use them upon in a prompt and flexible way by commanders when engaging in a changing scenario of battles on the air and ground.

People at the top between military and civilian powers should have clear entity of their own baseliners for them to report, discuss, share, update, and confer each other on the know in changing scenario of battle on the ground, but not to run their jobs.

Russia fights and conquered and takeover them, and if need to referendum them, too. The 300,000 call-ups of reservists two days ago will be ready in a one month's of refresher training will take them to battle their way to the capital of Ukraine.

Make no mistake, every scene of battle is matched by prompt use of choices of needs and wants to it. Even the use of nuclear to finish those foreign interferers will be a choice and a need, too.