From: t_del_fu...@hotmail.com (Terry del Fuego)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Subject: Kristen Lowery, 40, Stupidcide
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 12:36:43 -0700
 by: Terry del Fuego - Wed, 22 Sep 2021 19:36 UTC

<https://www.modbee.com/news/coronavirus/article254412519.html>

40-year-old Escalon mother who vocally opposed vaccination, masks dies
from COVID-19

BY KEN CARLSON

UPDATED SEPTEMBER 21, 2021 4:15 PM

An Escalon mother, who posted messages protesting against vaccines and
masks, died last week of COVID-19, according to an online story in the
Daily Mail.

Kristen Lowery, 40, died Sept. 15, leaving four school-age children,
the story says. The woman's story is featured on numerous Internet
sites.

Lowery was the picture of health in Facebook posts that boasted she
was "unmasked" and "unmuzzled" and a free thinker. One post featured a
sign saying she was giving a "voice to the vaccine injured." According
to the Daily Mail, she appeared to attend an anti-vaccine event
wearing a shirt indicating she was an "ex-vaxxer." The shirt read: "I
trusted them. Never again."

Political borders on her Facebook photos proclaimed Lowery was
"unmasked, unmuzzled, unvaccinated, unafraid. Together we win."

Health officials in Stanislaus County and in San Joaquin County, where
Lowery was raising her children, have urged residents to get
vaccinated against COVID-19 to protect themselves against serious
illness or death. A Stanislaus County health order requires people to
wear masks in indoor public settings, regardless of vaccine status.

The Stanislaus Health Services Agency has a number of COVID vaccine
clinics scheduled this week.

The Daily Mail reported that Lowery's Facebook page was recently
switched to private.

According to the Daily Mail, a sister of Lowery's posted on Facebook
early this month that Lowery was hospitalized with a life-threatening
case of COVID pneumonia. Family members mourned her death in
additional posts, and a GoFundMe page has raised funds for her
funeral.

"She was everything that was good and kind," the GoFundme memorial
says. "Her passing leaves a big hole in many of our lives and she will
never be forgotten but will be greatly missed."

Amber Qualls, a close friend of Lowery's, explained her friend's
distrust of vaccines. Qualls told The Modesto Bee on Tuesday that
Lowery's daughter suffered ill effects from a vaccine given to her
when she was a baby. The daughter continues to have issues with food
intake as a result, Qualls said.

"She was a beautiful, amazing individual who hated nobody," Qualls
said. "She loved God. She would never turn her back on anybody. She
did what she thought was best for her family."

The GoFundMe page says donations after funeral expenses will go into a
savings account for her children's care.

"My heart is breaking for her 4 kids, her sister and brother," a
family member posted. "We will miss her always."

Re: Kristen Lowery, 40, Stupidcide

<5IM2J.75110$YW.37531@fx05.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10858&group=alt.obituaries#10858

From: nob...@home.com (Matthew Kruk)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Subject: Re: Kristen Lowery, 40, Stupidcide
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 14:53:28 -0600
 by: Matthew Kruk - Wed, 22 Sep 2021 20:53 UTC

"Terry del Fuego" <t_del_fuego@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> <https://www.modbee.com/news/coronavirus/article254412519.html>
> Political borders on her Facebook photos proclaimed Lowery was
> "unmasked, unmuzzled, unvaccinated, unafraid. Together we win."

Darn. Lost another Rocket Scientist.