I hear what you're saying but I just don't care.

interests / soc.culture.china / 【專家之眼】從大陸兵變謠傳談追謠闢謠

SubjectAuthor
* 【專家之眼】從大陸兵變謠傳談追謠闢ltlee1
+- Re: 【專家之眼】從大陸兵變謠傳談追謠stoney
`- Re: 【專家之眼】從大陸兵變謠傳談追謠ltlee1

1
【專家之眼】從大陸兵變謠傳談追謠闢謠

<45376920-8eb4-4452-b68e-5b8f98ea2631n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10942&group=soc.culture.china#10942

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2022 05:46:28 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 【專家之眼】從大陸兵變謠傳談追謠闢

From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Sun, 2 Oct 2022 12:46 UTC

"上週從22日開始在網際空間開始傳出有關中國大陸兵變傳聞,但是由於整個謠傳內容,在各項資訊要素上,程度離奇到難以令人置信,因此儘管透過社交軟體帳戶流傳甚廣,但卻始終未曾獲得任何國家主流媒體青睞,自始至終從未獲得重視與報導,最後在中國大陸領導人習近平率領政治局常委公開露面後,所有謠傳嘎然而止,終於結束此場在網際空間上演之荒唐鬧劇。
不過讓人憂心的是仍有多位在中國大陸政治研究分析上享有盛名之西方圈內人士,仍然透過各種管道在查證前述謠傳,從其查證內容與所問問題,吾人足以反向推論出其研究功力高低水準與深入程度,在相當程度上確實是有點讓人憂心。總而言之,就中國大陸目前面臨中共二十大政治情勢發展節點前,浮現出此種走調音符,其實是否代表某些人將內心渴望與期待,無端投射到此種荒誕謠傳上,所以才會甘心被騙到團團轉,這或許才是吾人最值得深思關鍵所在。

最後還是要忍不住指出,假若專門研究中國大陸政治情勢與社會發展專家,居然無法立即判斷出此等訊息並不可信,而且會淪落到沉不住氣必須對外查詢與探問,其實真是項嚴重警訊。假若西方國家政治高層所仰賴之政策智囊與謀士,對於中國大陸政情發展變化分析研判水準只有此等能耐,確實是會讓人感到歐美各國對於中國大陸所採政策,有無盲人騎瞎馬隱憂存在呢?誤解有時是源自無能,或許真是所言不假!"

https://udn.com/news/story/121823/6654559?

Re: 【專家之眼】從大陸兵變謠傳談追謠闢謠

<a34294ef-bcf3-4480-a599-d4add5844518n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10964&group=soc.culture.china#10964

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2022 14:41:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: 【專家之眼】從大陸兵變謠傳談追謠
闢謠
From: papajoe...@yahoo.com (stoney)
 by: stoney - Mon, 3 Oct 2022 21:41 UTC

On Sunday, October 2, 2022 at 8:46:30 PM UTC+8, ltlee1 wrote:
> "上週從22日開始在網際空間開始傳出有關中國大陸兵變傳聞,但是由於整個謠傳內容,在各項資訊要素上,程度離奇到難以令人置信,因此儘管透過社交軟體帳戶流傳甚廣,但卻始終未曾獲得任何國家主流媒體青睞,自始至終從未獲得重視與報導,最後在中國大陸領導人習近平率領政治局常委公開露面後,所有謠傳嘎然而止,終於結束此場在網際空間上演之荒唐鬧劇。
> 不過讓人憂心的是仍有多位在中國大陸政治研究分析上享有盛名之西方圈內人士,仍然透過各種管道在查證前述謠傳,從其查證內容與所問問題,吾人足以反向推論出其研究功力高低水準與深入程度,在相當程度上確實是有點讓人憂心。總而言之,就中國大陸目前面臨中共二十大政治情勢發展節點前,浮現出此種走調音符,其實是否代表某些人將內心渴望與期待,無端投射到此種荒誕謠傳上,所以才會甘心被騙到團團轉,這或許才是吾人最值得深思關鍵所在。
> 最後還是要忍不住指出,假若專門研究中國大陸政治情勢與社會發展專家,居然無法立即判斷出此等訊息並不可信,而且會淪落到沉不住氣必須對外查詢與探問,其實真是項嚴重警訊。假若西方國家政治高層所仰賴之政策智囊與謀士,對於中國大陸政情發展變化分析研判水準只有此等能耐,確實是會讓人感到歐美各國對於中國大陸所採政策,有無盲人騎瞎馬隱憂存在呢?誤解有時是源自無能,或許真是所言不假!"
> https://udn.com/news/story/121823/6654559?

The rumor came out a several days before the national day of China. The rumor was about troops passing through streets in the dimmed misty night before dawn to the parade square. There were military preparations for the national day/ At that time people in the vicinity were not aware the main parade was not to be held this year except flag raising. It seems elaborate costly main parade is not held every year. Rumors were formed that they saw troops in green combat uniform and not in ceremonial uniform passing through in the night in the vicinity of the square. Soon pictures were circulated of them passing through dimmed streets to the main parade square. Rumors formed that they there in combat was due to a military coup instead. Seriously, the picture can easily dismissed as fake news and picture fabrication of lies. In the past, such parade preparations were not circulated but now because of lockdown, people want to light up their life's atmosphere by spreading some rumors to amuse themselves instead.

Re: 【專家之眼】從大陸兵變謠傳談追謠闢謠

<681657dc-e544-4c3c-bfcd-9c8e5da18a1dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11038&group=soc.culture.china#11038

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2022 12:51:48 -0700 (PDT)
闢謠
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Sun, 9 Oct 2022 19:51 UTC

On Sunday, October 2, 2022 at 12:46:30 PM UTC, ltlee1 wrote:
> "上週從22日開始在網際空間開始傳出有關中國大陸兵變傳聞,但是由於整個謠傳內容,在各項資訊要素上,程度離奇到難以令人置信,因此儘管透過社交軟體帳戶流傳甚廣,但卻始終未曾獲得任何國家主流媒體青睞,自始至終從未獲得重視與報導,最後在中國大陸領導人習近平率領政治局常委公開露面後,所有謠傳嘎然而止,終於結束此場在網際空間上演之荒唐鬧劇。
> 不過讓人憂心的是仍有多位在中國大陸政治研究分析上享有盛名之西方圈內人士,仍然透過各種管道在查證前述謠傳,從其查證內容與所問問題,吾人足以反向推論出其研究功力高低水準與深入程度,在相當程度上確實是有點讓人憂心。總而言之,就中國大陸目前面臨中共二十大政治情勢發展節點前,浮現出此種走調音符,其實是否代表某些人將內心渴望與期待,無端投射到此種荒誕謠傳上,所以才會甘心被騙到團團轉,這或許才是吾人最值得深思關鍵所在。
> 最後還是要忍不住指出,假若專門研究中國大陸政治情勢與社會發展專家,居然無法立即判斷出此等訊息並不可信,而且會淪落到沉不住氣必須對外查詢與探問,其實真是項嚴重警訊。假若西方國家政治高層所仰賴之政策智囊與謀士,對於中國大陸政情發展變化分析研判水準只有此等能耐,確實是會讓人感到歐美各國對於中國大陸所採政策,有無盲人騎瞎馬隱憂存在呢?誤解有時是源自無能,或許真是所言不假!"
> https://udn.com/news/story/121823/6654559?

The incident illustrates a worrisome problem concerning Western nations' China policy. Some of their tank "wise men" and advisors had proven themselves to be incompetent in analyzing and judging Chinese political development and changes in a timely fashion. The impression is that Western leaders who plan and implement their Chinese foreign policies behave like blind people riding blind horses while approaching a deep pool. Misunderstandings sometimes stem from incompetence, and it may be true!