While money doesn't buy love, it puts you in a great bargaining position.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Door dash... very interesting

SubjectAuthor
* Door dash... very interestingJerry Sauk
`* Re: Door dash... very interestingKlausSchadenfreude
 `* Re: Door dash... very interestingJerry Sauk
  +* Re: Door dash... very interestingKlausSchadenfreude
  |+- Re: Door dash... very interestingKlausSchadenfreude
  |`* Re: Door dash... very interestingJerry Sauk
  | `* Re: Door dash... very interestingKlausSchadenfreude
  |  `* Re: Door dash... very interestingJerry Sauk
  |   +- Re: Door dash... very interestingKlausSchadenfreude
  |   `* Re: Door dash... very interestingK Wills
  |    `* Re: Door dash... very interestingJerry Sauk
  |     +* Re: Door dash... very interestingKlausSchadenfreude
  |     |`* Re: Door dash... very interestingJerry Sauk
  |     | +- Re: Door dash... very interestingKlausSchadenfreude
  |     | +* Re: Door dash... very interestingFrank
  |     | |`- Re: Door dash... very interestingKWills
  |     | `- Re: Door dash... very interestingKWills
  |     `- Re: Door dash... very interestingK Wills
  `* Taco trucks (was: Re: Door dash... very interestingBurgermeister 🍔
   `- Re: Taco trucks (was: Re: Door dash... very interestingKlausSchadenfreude

1
Door dash... very interesting

<eYCdnRiMh6pUfDL_nZ2dnUU7-b3NnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10960&group=alt.food.fast-food#10960

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Door dash... very interesting
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2022 21:55:09 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 20 Jun 2022 02:55 UTC

So You can go to door dash's website, and in the part where you can broswe
for restournat's to order from. One of the categories is, Mexican.

When you click on teh Mexican Icon, there is a list of MEXICAN restourant's
you can order from. are to guess which one is the SECOND ONE LISTED?

It's Taco Bell. Taco Bell is MEXICAN FOOD.

Go right ahead and commnent now, klous.

Re: Door dash... very interesting

<ujh0bh1d60bfmcrfbgjdkiupecssp6fesb@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10980&group=alt.food.fast-food#10980

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: Door dash... very interesting
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2022 03:08:29 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 20 Jun 2022 10:08 UTC

Chances are very good that the notorious, deceitful, proven liar
"Jerry Sauk" <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> lied yet again
when he wrote the following:

>So You can go to door dash's website, and in the part where you can broswe
>for restournat's to order from. One of the categories is, Mexican.
>
>When you click on teh Mexican Icon, there is a list of MEXICAN restourant's
>you can order from. are to guess which one is the SECOND ONE LISTED?
>
>It's Taco Bell. Taco Bell is MEXICAN FOOD.
>
>Go right ahead and commnent now, klous.

As I have repeatedly told you and proven, it is Mexican-inspired food,
and therefore it is in the Mexican category, right along other
restaurants that serve ACTUAL Mexican food.

Let me know if you need this repeated to you ANOTHER hundred times
before you understand it.

Re: Door dash... very interesting

<MMadnVwzVbg530H_nZ2dnUU7-cXNnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11280&group=alt.food.fast-food#11280

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2022 00:39:46 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Sat, 23 Jul 2022 05:39 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Chances are very good that the notorious, deceitful, proven liar
> "Jerry Sauk" <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> lied yet again
> when he wrote the following:
>

>>So You can go to door dash's website, and in the part where you can broswe
>>for restournat's to order from. One of the categories is, Mexican.
>>
>>When you click on teh Mexican Icon, there is a list of MEXICAN
>>restourant's
>>you can order from. are to guess which one is the SECOND ONE LISTED?
>>
>>It's Taco Bell. Taco Bell is MEXICAN FOOD.
>>
>>Go right ahead and commnent now, klous.
>>

> As I have repeatedly told you and proven, it is Mexican-inspired food,
> and therefore it is in the Mexican category,

Thank you for finally admitting that Taco Bell is Mexican food.

This discussion can now be closed.

Re: Door dash... very interesting

<o73pdhdg2a8osvil9m8n1iq4p8i16tqe3f@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11288&group=alt.food.fast-food#11288

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2022 17:07:38 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sun, 24 Jul 2022 00:07 UTC

On Sat, 23 Jul 2022 00:39:46 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Chances are very good that the notorious, deceitful, proven liar
>> "Jerry Sauk" <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> lied yet again
>> when he wrote the following:
>>

>>>So You can go to door dash's website, and in the part where you can broswe
>>>for restournat's to order from. One of the categories is, Mexican.
>>>
>>>When you click on teh Mexican Icon, there is a list of MEXICAN
>>>restourant's
>>>you can order from. are to guess which one is the SECOND ONE LISTED?
>>>
>>>It's Taco Bell. Taco Bell is MEXICAN FOOD.
>>>
>>>Go right ahead and commnent now, klous.
>>>

>> As I have repeatedly told you and proven, it is Mexican-inspired food,
>> and therefore it is in the Mexican category,
>
>Thank you for finally admitting that Taco Bell is Mexican food.

Jenny's reading comprehension is approaching that of a squirrel.

It is NOT Mexican food, and I did not SAY it was Mexican food, liar.

>This discussion can now be closed.

This discussion will remain open until I determine you have learned
something, and can stop lying about it.

When will Jenny confess that he lied when he made this claim?

:JENNY_LIE: Many week's [sic] ago, he [Kwills] personally
:JENNY_LIE:emailed me after I refused his re-admission,
:JENNY_LIE:and he admitted he was in teh [sic] wrong and
:JENNY_LIE:that he is just a troll. He also suggested
:JENNY_LIE:I killfile [sic] Klous [sic] as well, which prove's
:JENNY_LIE: [sic] how much respect for the killfiling [sic] program.

Re: Door dash... very interesting

<c8lqdhpqpkqt9splf4jn97ulrdjuq3klrg@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11290&group=alt.food.fast-food#11290

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2022 07:20:34 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sun, 24 Jul 2022 14:20 UTC

On Sun, 24 Jul 2022 05:21:46 -0700, KWills <a@b.c> wrote:

>On Sat, 23 Jul 2022 17:07:38 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
><klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 23 Jul 2022 00:39:46 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>>Thank you for finally admitting that Taco Bell is Mexican food.
>>
>>Jenny's reading comprehension is approaching that of a squirrel.
>>
>>It is NOT Mexican food, and I did not SAY it was Mexican food, liar.
>>
>>>This discussion can now be closed.
>>
>>This discussion will remain open until I determine you have learned
>>something, and can stop lying about it.
>
> Since Jenny cannot be honest, except by accident, the discussion
>will never end.

True, but it's always entertaining to watch him decree that the
discussion is closed, as if he had the power or authority to do so.

When will Jenny confess that he lied when he made this claim?

:JENNY_LIE: Many week's [sic] ago, he [Kwills] personally
:JENNY_LIE:emailed me after I refused his re-admission,
:JENNY_LIE:and he admitted he was in teh [sic] wrong and
:JENNY_LIE:that he is just a troll. He also suggested
:JENNY_LIE:I killfile [sic] Klous [sic] as well, which prove's
:JENNY_LIE: [sic] how much respect for the killfiling [sic] program.

Taco trucks (was: Re: Door dash... very interesting

<ptDDK.568151$ntj.371135@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11305&group=alt.food.fast-food#11305

From: burgerme...@cultnix.org (Burgermeister 🍔)
Subject: Taco trucks (was: Re: Door dash... very interesting
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2022 20:57:57 GMT
 by: Burgermeister 🍔 - Mon, 25 Jul 2022 20:57 UTC

On Sun, 24 Jul 2022 05:21:15 -0700, KWills wrote:

> On Sat, 23 Jul 2022 00:39:46 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> Chances are very good that the notorious, deceitful, proven liar

>>> As I have repeatedly told you and proven, it is Mexican-inspired food,
>>> and therefore it is in the Mexican category,
>>
>>Thank you for finally admitting that Taco Bell is Mexican food.
>
> Do cease lying. Mexican inspired is not, to the honest mind, the
> same as Mexican food.

Who would think that? Taco Bell is clearly Tex-Mex.

I live in a part of the U.S. that used to be part of
Mexico, and man, the family Mexican restaurants around
here are absolutely delicious.

That goes double for a couple of taco trucks, which btw, are fast food.

>>This discussion can now be closed.

Not without first talking about fast food taco trucks...

If you can't accept hot dog carts as fast food, I'm going to guess taco
trucks will blow your mind.

Re: Taco trucks (was: Re: Door dash... very interesting

<jp7udh95d7m80lmaq1phmn4o2hrqe47ug7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11307&group=alt.food.fast-food#11307

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: Taco trucks (was: Re: Door dash... very interesting
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2022 15:55:45 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 25 Jul 2022 22:55 UTC

On Mon, 25 Jul 2022 20:57:57 GMT, Burgermeister ?
<burgermeister@cultnix.org> wrote:

>On Sun, 24 Jul 2022 05:21:15 -0700, KWills wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 23 Jul 2022 00:39:46 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>>Thank you for finally admitting that Taco Bell is Mexican food.
>>
>> Do cease lying. Mexican inspired is not, to the honest mind, the
>> same as Mexican food.
>
>Who would think that? Taco Bell is clearly Tex-Mex.
>
>I live in a part of the U.S. that used to be part of
>Mexico, and man, the family Mexican restaurants around
>here are absolutely delicious.
>
>That goes double for a couple of taco trucks, which btw, are fast food.
>

>>>This discussion can now be closed.
>
>Not without first talking about fast food taco trucks...
>
>If you can't accept hot dog carts as fast food, I'm going to guess taco
>trucks will blow your mind.

The few tacos I've had off of a taco truck were superb. Nice and fresh
and authentic. They made the tortilla right there.

When will Jenny confess that he lied when he made this claim?

:JENNY_LIE: Many week's [sic] ago, he [Kwills] personally
:JENNY_LIE:emailed me after I refused his re-admission,
:JENNY_LIE:and he admitted he was in teh [sic] wrong and
:JENNY_LIE:that he is just a troll. He also suggested
:JENNY_LIE:I killfile [sic] Klous [sic] as well, which prove's
:JENNY_LIE: [sic] how much respect for the killfiling [sic] program.

Re: Door dash... very interesting

<95udnVnhLs84QL3-nZ2dnZfqnPhg4p2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11576&group=alt.food.fast-food#11576

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2022 14:43:36 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Tue, 13 Sep 2022 19:43 UTC

> On Sat, 23 Jul 2022 00:39:46 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message
>>> Chances are very good that the notorious, deceitful, proven liar

>>> As I have repeatedly told you and proven, it is Mexican-inspired food,
>>> and therefore it is in the Mexican category,
>>
>>Thank you for finally admitting that Taco Bell is Mexican food.
>
> Jenny's reading comprehension is approaching that of a squirrel.
>
> It is NOT Mexican food, and I did not SAY it was Mexican food, liar.

YES YOU DID, LIAR. YOU SAID QOUTE TACO BELL IS IN THE MEXICAN CATEGORY.

Re: Door dash... very interesting

<ulo1ih9ic6d1o32lo0rbos17lto4b8pf1j@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11581&group=alt.food.fast-food#11581

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2022 13:10:03 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Tue, 13 Sep 2022 20:10 UTC

On Tue, 13 Sep 2022 14:43:36 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 23 Jul 2022 00:39:46 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>Thank you for finally admitting that Taco Bell is Mexican food.
>>
>> Jenny's reading comprehension is approaching that of a squirrel.
>>
>> It is NOT Mexican food, and I did not SAY it was Mexican food, liar.
>
>YES YOU DID, LIAR. YOU SAID QOUTE TACO BELL IS IN THE MEXICAN CATEGORY.

Once again, Jenny waits two months, lies, and fails to provide a
message ID.

Although I've already explained this to Jenny, I will explain again.

FACT: Taco Bell is not Mexican food
FACT: Taco Bell's Food is Mexican-inspired food.
FACT: Door Dash categorizes food to make it simple to find
FACT: It would be stupid to put Taco Bell under "Asian food."
FACT: It would be stupid to put Taco Bell under "Italian food."
FACT: It would be stupid to put Taco Bell under "German food."
FACT: It would be stupid to put Taco Bell under "Colombian food."
FACT: It would be stupid not to list Taco Bell.
FACT: Big Mac Ingredients include salt and pepper.

Re: Door dash... very interesting

<L--cnex36fQbV0L5nZ2dnZfqnPEAAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13429&group=alt.food.fast-food#13429

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 14:50:59 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Fri, 18 Aug 2023 19:50 UTC

> Although I've already explained this to Jenny, I will explain again.
>
> FACT: Taco Bell is not Mexican food

False.

>FACT: Taco Bell's Food is Mexican-inspired food.

True. All mexican food is mexican inspired.

> FACT: Door Dash categorizes food to make it simple to find

True

> FACT: It would be stupid to put Taco Bell under "Asian food."

true

> FACT: It would be stupid to put Taco Bell under "Italian food."

true

> FACT: It would be stupid to put Taco Bell under "German food."

true

> FACT: It would be stupid to put Taco Bell under "Colombian food."

true
> FACT: It would be stupid not to list Taco Bell.

true.

So my question would be, WHY is is stupid to list taco bell under Asian
food? why woul dit be stupud to list it under italian, german and columbian
food?

becouse FACT taco bell is NOT GERMAN ITALIAN COLUMBIAN OR ASION FOOD.

SO, by YOUR VERY OWN LOGIC, if taco Bell is NOT mexican food, THEN IT WOULD
BE STUPID TO LIST IT UNDER MEXICAN FOOD.

But of course your logic is foulty, as Taco Bell IS mexican food, anf
therefore is NOT STUPID to list in under mexican food.

Try and beat THAT one, klous.

Re: Door dash... very interesting

<ktivdip29bk8ib91k73nmg8f7q8tr5g0hl@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13432&group=alt.food.fast-food#13432

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 12:54:50 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Fri, 18 Aug 2023 19:54 UTC

On Fri, 18 Aug 2023 14:50:59 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>=============================
> in September 2022, almost a year ago......
>=============================
>

>> Although I've already explained this to Jenny, I will explain again.
>>
>> FACT: Taco Bell is not Mexican food
>
>False.

Fact. This has already been explained to you.

>>FACT: Taco Bell's Food is Mexican-inspired food.
>
> True. All mexican food is mexican inspired.

Wrong, liar. This has already been explained to you.

>> FACT: Door Dash categorizes food to make it simple to find
>
> True
>
>> FACT: It would be stupid to put Taco Bell under "Asian food."
>
> true
>
>> FACT: It would be stupid to put Taco Bell under "Italian food."
>
> true
>
>> FACT: It would be stupid to put Taco Bell under "German food."
>

> true
>
>> FACT: It would be stupid to put Taco Bell under "Colombian food."
>
> true
>> FACT: It would be stupid not to list Taco Bell.
>
> true.
>

>So my question would be, WHY is is stupid to list taco bell under Asian
>food?

Because it's not Asian food, dumbass.

>why woul dit be stupud to list it under italian, german and columbian
>food?
> becouse FACT taco bell is NOT GERMAN ITALIAN COLUMBIAN OR ASION FOOD.
>
>SO, by YOUR VERY OWN LOGIC, if taco Bell is NOT mexican food, THEN IT WOULD
>BE STUPID TO LIST IT UNDER MEXICAN FOOD.

Wrong. This has already been explained to you.

>But of course your logic is foulty, as Taco Bell IS mexican food, anf
>therefore is NOT STUPID to list in under mexican food.

It's not Mexican food. This has already been explained to you.

>Try and beat THAT one, klous.

Done already several times, liar. I'm sure we'll see more lies from
you on this subject in-- what-- another year?

[chuckle]

Re: Door dash... very interesting

<sas0ei1onff9e4gu8tra9ecf2ka39m99f1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13433&group=alt.food.fast-food#13433

From: fun...@home.new (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2023 00:38:24 -0700
 by: K Wills - Sat, 19 Aug 2023 07:38 UTC

On Fri, 18 Aug 2023 14:50:59 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>

>> Although I've already explained this to Jenny, I will explain again.
>>
>> FACT: Taco Bell is not Mexican food
>
>False.

How is the truth false?

[Crickets]

>>FACT: Taco Bell's Food is Mexican-inspired food.
>
> True. All mexican food is mexican inspired.

How, exactly, does it inspire itself?

[...]

--
If Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.
If Daddy ain't happy, don't nobody care!

Re: Door dash... very interesting

<tpecnUUfFOSEbCb4nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15534&group=alt.food.fast-food#15534

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2024 13:11:49 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Thu, 1 Feb 2024 19:11 UTC

"K Wills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message
> On Fri, 18 Aug 2023 14:50:59 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message
>>

>>> Although I've already explained this to Jenny, I will explain again.
>>>
>>> FACT: Taco Bell is not Mexican food
>>
>>False.
>
> How is the truth false?

Becouse it's a lie. Klous said Taco Bell is not mexican food.

The FACT is, that Taco Bell is mexican inspired food, making it MEXICAN
food, based on the fact that all mexican food is MEXICAN INSPIRED.

Let me give you a lesson in debating kwills. I just posted a fact, and now
it is up to you to post a refute of that fact. One way you coud do that is,
by posting a example of a mexican food, that is NOT mexican inspired.

Go right ahead, I dare you.

Re: Door dash... very interesting

<u6boril84ubqtc8unc1ncmk0bejcolbvtk@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15556&group=alt.food.fast-food#15556

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2024 15:45:25 -0800
References: <eYCdnRiMh6pUfDL_nZ2dnUU7-b3NnZ2d@supernews.com> <ujh0bh1d60bfmcrfbgjdkiupecssp6fesb@4ax.com> <MMadnVwzVbg530H_nZ2dnUU7-cXNnZ2d@supernews.com> <o73pdhdg2a8osvil9m8n1iq4p8i16tqe3f@4ax.com> <95udnVnhLs84QL3-nZ2dnZfqnPhg4p2d@supernews.com> <ulo1ih9ic6d1o32lo0rbos17lto4b8pf1j@4ax.com> <L--cnex36fQbV0L5nZ2dnZfqnPEAAAAA@supernews.com> <sas0ei1onff9e4gu8tra9ecf2ka39m99f1@4ax.com> <tpecnUUfFOSEbCb4nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@supernews.com>
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 1 Feb 2024 23:45 UTC

On Thu, 1 Feb 2024 13:11:49 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"K Wills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 18 Aug 2023 14:50:59 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>False.
>>
>> How is the truth false?
>
>Becouse it's a lie. Klous said Taco Bell is not mexican food.

And that's factual truth.

>The FACT is, that Taco Bell is mexican inspired food

Thanks for admitting-- again-- that I am 100% correct, and you are
lying when you claim its Mexican food.

Re: Door dash... very interesting

<ppbpridlaen9hmgndahijlpiclp136cfqt@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15558&group=alt.food.fast-food#15558

From: kw1...@kw.kw (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2024 01:02:21 -0800
 by: K Wills - Fri, 2 Feb 2024 09:02 UTC

On Thu, 1 Feb 2024 13:11:49 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"K Wills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 18 Aug 2023 14:50:59 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message news:ulo1ih9ic6d1o32lo0rbos17lto4b8pf1j@4ax.com...

>>>False.
>>
>> How is the truth false?
>
>Becouse it's a lie. Klous said Taco Bell is not mexican food.

Your lying doesn't make this phantom Klous person a liar.
If you mean Klaus, his claim is 100% accurate. Even Taco Bell,
the FINAL authority on the matter, states they offer Mexican INSPIRED
food.

>The FACT is, that Taco Bell is mexican inspired food, making it MEXICAN
>food, based on the fact that all mexican food is MEXICAN INSPIRED.

Nope. But you will continue to lie.

>Let me give you a lesson in debating kwills. I just posted a fact, and now
>it is up to you to post a refute of that fact. One way you coud do that is,
>by posting a example of a mexican food, that is NOT mexican inspired.

Your lies are not facts.

>Go right ahead, I dare you.

Ibid.

--
I suffer from chronic apathy.
I was going to go see a doctor about it, but I didn't really care.

Re: Door dash... very interesting

<kc2dnYLPgrH-MLv7nZ2dnZfqnPoAAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17243&group=alt.food.fast-food#17243

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <eYCdnRiMh6pUfDL_nZ2dnUU7-b3NnZ2d@supernews.com> <ujh0bh1d60bfmcrfbgjdkiupecssp6fesb@4ax.com> <MMadnVwzVbg530H_nZ2dnUU7-cXNnZ2d@supernews.com> <o73pdhdg2a8osvil9m8n1iq4p8i16tqe3f@4ax.com> <95udnVnhLs84QL3-nZ2dnZfqnPhg4p2d@supernews.com> <ulo1ih9ic6d1o32lo0rbos17lto4b8pf1j@4ax.com> <L--cnex36fQbV0L5nZ2dnZfqnPEAAAAA@supernews.com> <sas0ei1onff9e4gu8tra9ecf2ka39m99f1@4ax.com> <tpecnUUfFOSEbCb4nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@supernews.com> <u6boril84ubqtc8unc1ncmk0bejcolbvtk@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 13:29:18 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 22 Apr 2024 18:29 UTC

> On Thu, 1 Feb 2024 13:11:49 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"K Wills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message

>>> How is the truth false?
>>
>>Becouse it's a lie. Klous said Taco Bell is not mexican food.
>
> And that's factual truth.
>

>>The FACT is, that Taco Bell is mexican inspired food
>
> Thanks for admitting-- again-- that I am 100% correct, and you are
> lying when you claim its Mexican food.

You snipped out what I said following that. the fact that you snipped out
my argument means that you lost the argument.

ALL MEXICAN INPISRED FOOD, is mexican food. Including taco Bell.

Re: Door dash... very interesting

<8ved2jdpb0c71h2bdc5pb0lap83c3eao2f@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17263&group=alt.food.fast-food#17263

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 12:35:35 -0700
References: <MMadnVwzVbg530H_nZ2dnUU7-cXNnZ2d@supernews.com> <o73pdhdg2a8osvil9m8n1iq4p8i16tqe3f@4ax.com> <95udnVnhLs84QL3-nZ2dnZfqnPhg4p2d@supernews.com> <ulo1ih9ic6d1o32lo0rbos17lto4b8pf1j@4ax.com> <L--cnex36fQbV0L5nZ2dnZfqnPEAAAAA@supernews.com> <sas0ei1onff9e4gu8tra9ecf2ka39m99f1@4ax.com> <tpecnUUfFOSEbCb4nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@supernews.com> <u6boril84ubqtc8unc1ncmk0bejcolbvtk@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com> <kc2dnYLPgrH-MLv7nZ2dnZfqnPoAAAAA@supernews.com>
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 22 Apr 2024 19:35 UTC

On Mon, 22 Apr 2024 13:29:18 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 1 Feb 2024 13:11:49 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"K Wills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message

>>>Becouse it's a lie. Klous said Taco Bell is not mexican food.
>>
>> And that's factual truth.
>>

>>>The FACT is, that Taco Bell is mexican inspired food
>>
>> Thanks for admitting-- again-- that I am 100% correct, and you are
>> lying when you claim its Mexican food.
>
>You snipped out what I said following that. the fact that you snipped out
>my argument means that you lost the argument.
>
>ALL MEXICAN INPISRED FOOD, is mexican food. Including taco Bell.

====== BEGIN STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE =========
====== BEGIN STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE =========

[ ] Provide the Message ID proving your claim
[x] You are lying, as usual
[x] This has already been explained to you ad infinitum
[ ] Repeat your statement using standard, American English, please
[ ] Yes, it *is* private property
[ ] Yes, McDonald's says salt and pepper *are* ingredients
[ ] You have zero authority anywhere on Usenet
[ ] I'm not paying much attention to your lame, months old responses

======= END STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE ==========
======= END STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE ==========

Re: Door dash... very interesting

<u0FVN.19618$8tL7.14323@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17264&group=alt.food.fast-food#17264

From: fra...@creon.earth (Frank)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
<kc2dnYLPgrH-MLv7nZ2dnZfqnPoAAAAA@supernews.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 02:27:38 GMT
 by: Frank - Tue, 23 Apr 2024 02:27 UTC

On Mon, 22 Apr 2024 13:29:18 -0500, Jerry Sauk wrote:

> "KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 1 Feb 2024 13:11:49 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"K Wills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message

>>>Becouse it's a lie. Klous said Taco Bell is not mexican food.
>>
>> And that's factual truth.
>>

>>>The FACT is, that Taco Bell is mexican inspired food
>>
>> Thanks for admitting-- again-- that I am 100% correct, and you are
>> lying when you claim its Mexican food.
>
> You snipped out what I said following that. the fact that you snipped out
> my argument means that you lost the argument.
>
> ALL MEXICAN INPISRED FOOD, is mexican food. Including taco Bell.

Except Taco Bell is Tex-Mex.

--
-Frank 🌭

Re: Door dash... very interesting

<gnoe2j5phqhcnctkm1jndeqqiemct4fp27@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17265&group=alt.food.fast-food#17265

From: kw1...@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 00:28:09 -0700
 by: KWills - Tue, 23 Apr 2024 07:28 UTC

On Mon, 22 Apr 2024 13:29:18 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

Why do you wait so long to reply to posts?

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 1 Feb 2024 13:11:49 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"K Wills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message

>>>Becouse it's a lie. Klous said Taco Bell is not mexican food.
>>
>> And that's factual truth.
>>

>>>The FACT is, that Taco Bell is mexican inspired food
>>
>> Thanks for admitting-- again-- that I am 100% correct, and you are
>> lying when you claim its Mexican food.
>
>You snipped out what I said following that. the fact that you snipped out
>my argument means that you lost the argument.
>
>ALL MEXICAN INPISRED FOOD, is mexican food. Including taco Bell.

So you admit Taco Bell is Mexican INSPIRED food, not actually
Mexican food.
Please explain why you LIED about this for so long?

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: Door dash... very interesting

<mfpe2jduf738o5qs0o631mvs149d97i3qv@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17281&group=alt.food.fast-food#17281

From: kw1...@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <o73pdhdg2a8osvil9m8n1iq4p8i16tqe3f@4ax.com> <95udnVnhLs84QL3-nZ2dnZfqnPhg4p2d@supernews.com> <ulo1ih9ic6d1o32lo0rbos17lto4b8pf1j@4ax.com> <L--cnex36fQbV0L5nZ2dnZfqnPEAAAAA@supernews.com> <sas0ei1onff9e4gu8tra9ecf2ka39m99f1@4ax.com> <tpecnUUfFOSEbCb4nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@supernews.com> <u6boril84ubqtc8unc1ncmk0bejcolbvtk@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com> <kc2dnYLPgrH-MLv7nZ2dnZfqnPoAAAAA@supernews.com> <u0FVN.19618$8tL7.14323@fx09.iad>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 00:41:22 -0700
 by: KWills - Tue, 23 Apr 2024 07:41 UTC

On Tue, 23 Apr 2024 02:27:38 GMT, Frank <frank@creon.earth> wrote:

[...]

>>> Thanks for admitting-- again-- that I am 100% correct, and you are
>>> lying when you claim its Mexican food.
>>
>> You snipped out what I said following that. the fact that you snipped out
>> my argument means that you lost the argument.
>>
>> ALL MEXICAN INPISRED FOOD, is mexican food. Including taco Bell.
>
>Except Taco Bell is Tex-Mex.

That's how the Mexicans around me classify Taco Bell. Presumably
they would know.