There is nothing more silly than a silly laugh. -- Gaius Valerius Catullus

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: USA can still crush Russia, but it can also save the world from chaos

SubjectAuthor
* USA can still crush Russia, but it can also save the world from chaosltlee1
`* Re: USA can still crush Russia, but it can also save the world from chaosstoney
 +- Re: USA can still crush Russia, but it can also save the world from chaosltlee1
 `* Re: USA can still crush Russia, but it can also save the world from chaosltlee1
  `- Re: USA can still crush Russia, but it can also save the world from chaosstoney

1
USA can still crush Russia, but it can also save the world from chaos

<9b9e1397-1e45-4d35-858c-19ca0df1e5d0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10978&group=soc.culture.china#10978

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2022 06:00:09 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: USA can still crush Russia, but it can also save the world from chaos
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Tue, 4 Oct 2022 13:00 UTC

"The United States has been losing its global hegemony. The non-western world is opposed to the concept of global hegemony. Everything will happen within the next decade, Western analysts predict.

Nevertheless, the Americans still have a chance to achieve the world order that suits them, if they make certain concessions, Jorgen Erstroem Moeller, former State Secretary of the Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs wrote in an article for The National Interest.

Moeller drew attention to Vladimir Putin's announcement of partial call-up of reservists, the referenda and saw a threat of the use of nuclear force. The situation is indeed very alarming, but the United States could now take the world out of chaos that was created by Russia and the United States. At the same time, chances for Washington to demonstrate common sense are slim as the US has contributed greatly to the current crisis as well.

The West has only two options:

strengthen America's role as the undisputed leader by empowering the Americans to lead the world towards a model that reflects their values;
realize that the world has changed, and the US is not the only power that creates the rules of the game for others.

Washington has taken on the first option, but it does not mean that both the USA and the rest of the world will benefit from it.

During the recent summit of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO), Chinese President Xi Jinping and Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi met with Vladimir Putin. In general, none of them condemned the special operation in Ukraine. The statements that the leaders made on this subject during the SCO summit were vague and obscure.

"This may be difficult for U.S. policymakers to accept but the alternative is that the war risks turning into something much worse. The United States should come to terms with the fact that mending the global system is long overdue; in many ways, it still reflects how the world looked seventy years ago when it was designed by the United States and Great Britain. The rest of the world has come to the conclusion that now is the time for them to have more influence in the decision-making process and reflect their interests," the article says.

If the United States still crushes the Russian Federation now, then it will remain the hegemon for a while. Afterwards, it is Emerging Markets and Developing Economies (EMDE) that will take over. The United States does not have much time to make a decision. It is either the reconstruction of the global system, or a stubborn struggle for the interests of America and Europe with the risk to destroy the whole world. There is no third option here, Jorgen Erstroem Moeller concluded."

https://english.pravda.ru/news/opinion/154164-usa_russia_new_world_order/

Re: USA can still crush Russia, but it can also save the world from chaos

<711b848a-1bb4-421e-b48d-dc436c4436f0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10981&group=soc.culture.china#10981

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2022 02:38:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: papajoe...@yahoo.com (stoney)
 by: stoney - Wed, 5 Oct 2022 09:38 UTC

On Tuesday, October 4, 2022 at 9:00:11 PM UTC+8, ltlee1 wrote:
> "The United States has been losing its global hegemony. The non-western world is opposed to the concept of global hegemony. Everything will happen within the next decade, Western analysts predict.
>
> Nevertheless, the Americans still have a chance to achieve the world order that suits them, if they make certain concessions, Jorgen Erstroem Moeller, former State Secretary of the Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs wrote in an article for The National Interest.
>
> Moeller drew attention to Vladimir Putin's announcement of partial call-up of reservists, the referenda and saw a threat of the use of nuclear force.. The situation is indeed very alarming, but the United States could now take the world out of chaos that was created by Russia and the United States. At the same time, chances for Washington to demonstrate common sense are slim as the US has contributed greatly to the current crisis as well.
>
> The West has only two options:
>
> strengthen America's role as the undisputed leader by empowering the Americans to lead the world towards a model that reflects their values;
> realize that the world has changed, and the US is not the only power that creates the rules of the game for others.
>
> Washington has taken on the first option, but it does not mean that both the USA and the rest of the world will benefit from it.
>
> During the recent summit of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO), Chinese President Xi Jinping and Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi met with Vladimir Putin. In general, none of them condemned the special operation in Ukraine. The statements that the leaders made on this subject during the SCO summit were vague and obscure.
>
> "This may be difficult for U.S. policymakers to accept but the alternative is that the war risks turning into something much worse. The United States should come to terms with the fact that mending the global system is long overdue; in many ways, it still reflects how the world looked seventy years ago when it was designed by the United States and Great Britain. The rest of the world has come to the conclusion that now is the time for them to have more influence in the decision-making process and reflect their interests," the article says.
>
> If the United States still crushes the Russian Federation now, then it will remain the hegemon for a while. Afterwards, it is Emerging Markets and Developing Economies (EMDE) that will take over. The United States does not have much time to make a decision. It is either the reconstruction of the global system, or a stubborn struggle for the interests of America and Europe with the risk to destroy the whole world. There is no third option here, Jorgen Erstroem Moeller concluded."
>
> https://english.pravda.ru/news/opinion/154164-usa_russia_new_world_order/

USA can still crush Russia. Seriously, they have guts with lots of well-trained troops, high quality ground and air and sea weaponry supports to crush it. These mentions can be adjusted accordingly to circumstances and the need to change it. But war is politics is another matter.

Re: USA can still crush Russia, but it can also save the world from chaos

<043ed97a-3543-416f-8966-dd6d5f42e6a1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11002&group=soc.culture.china#11002

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2022 05:16:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Fri, 7 Oct 2022 12:16 UTC

On Wednesday, October 5, 2022 at 9:38:38 AM UTC, stoney wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > https://english.pravda.ru/news/opinion/154164-usa_russia_new_world_order/
> USA can still crush Russia. Seriously, they have guts with lots of well-trained troops, high quality ground and air and sea weaponry supports to crush it. These mentions can be adjusted accordingly to circumstances and the need to change it. But war is politics is another matter.

Re: USA can still crush Russia, but it can also save the world from chaos

<aa77ddd4-41ac-4e8c-9492-e58de128132fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11003&group=soc.culture.china#11003

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2022 05:25:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Fri, 7 Oct 2022 12:25 UTC

> [...]
> >
> > If the United States still crushes the Russian Federation now, then it will remain the hegemon for a while. Afterwards, it is Emerging Markets and Developing Economies (EMDE) that will take over. The United States does not have much time to make a decision. It is either the reconstruction of the global system, or a stubborn struggle for the interests of America and Europe with the risk to destroy the whole world. There is no third option here, Jorgen Erstroem Moeller concluded."
> >
> > https://english.pravda.ru/news/opinion/154164-usa_russia_new_world_order/
> USA can still crush Russia. Seriously, they have guts with lots of well-trained troops, high quality ground and air and sea weaponry supports to crush it. These mentions can be adjusted accordingly to circumstances and the need to change it. But war is politics is another matter.

But it cannot save the world from chaos.
In short, the US is too weak to achieve global hegemonic stability. For the world to be stable and free from
chaos, the US has to cooperate with regional hegemons. Liberal Democracy sounds good as an idea. But
it does not really work. And it has yet to solve of the many into one problem in the US as well as other parts
of the world.

Re: USA can still crush Russia, but it can also save the world from chaos

<ee1964b5-2286-4b14-b8eb-f6cd4abcac0bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11017&group=soc.culture.china#11017

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2022 09:52:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: papajoe...@yahoo.com (stoney)
 by: stoney - Sat, 8 Oct 2022 16:52 UTC

On Friday, October 7, 2022 at 8:25:20 PM UTC+8, ltlee1 wrote:

> But it cannot save the world from chaos.
> In short, the US is too weak to achieve global hegemonic stability. For the world to be stable and free from
> chaos, the US has to cooperate with regional hegemons. Liberal Democracy sounds good as an idea. But
> it does not really work. And it has yet to solve of the many into one problem in the US as well as other parts
> of the world.

US is no longer be boss of the world anymore. They are double-standards and have no respects for other countries. They faked reports and faked accusations, and attacked countries for that. They formed cartel of G7 for their own interests to go against other countries. They get their Western media to manufacture lies and making malicious attacks for US and its faithful dogs.. US formulated policy to encircle the world with bases and forming NATO.

Hence, based on that, they have lost their respect by the world. Countries of big and small are no longer interest in them. They have formed their own cartels to prevent US and its running dogs from interfering their economic interests with whoever they want with. It's time for US and its running dogs to withdraw from the world and let other countries peaceful time to live their own life peacefully with themselves.

There will be no peace as long as US interferes and intervenes other countries. MAke no mistake, this time, the world of people will stand to them.