Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / FACTS AFFIRMED: Taco Bell Serves Mexican-inspired Foods, NOT Mexican Food

SubjectAuthor
* FACTS AFFIRMED: Taco Bell Serves Mexican-inspired Foods, NOT Mexican FoodKlausSchadenfreude
`* Re: FACTS AFFIRMED: Taco Bell Serves Mexican-inspired Foods, NOT Mexican FoodJerry Sauk
 `* Re: FACTS AFFIRMED: Taco Bell Serves Mexican-inspired Foods, NOT Mexican FoodKlausSchadenfreude
  `* Re: FACTS AFFIRMED: Taco Bell Serves Mexican-inspired Foods, NOT Mexican FoodJerry Sauk
   `* Re: FACTS AFFIRMED: Taco Bell Serves Mexican-inspired Foods, NOT Mexican FoodKlausSchadenfreude
    `* Re: FACTS AFFIRMED: Taco Bell Serves Mexican-inspired Foods, NOT Mexican FoodJerry Sauk
     `* Re: FACTS AFFIRMED: Taco Bell Serves Mexican-inspired Foods, NOT Mexican FoodKlausSchadenfreude
      `* Re: FACTS AFFIRMED: Taco Bell Serves Mexican-inspired Foods, NOT Mexican FoodJerry Sauk
       +* Re: FACTS AFFIRMED: Taco Bell Serves Mexican-inspired Foods, NOT Mexican FoodKlausSchadenfreude
       |`* Re: FACTS AFFIRMED: Taco Bell Serves Mexican-inspired Foods, NOT Mexican FoodJerry Sauk
       | +- Re: FACTS AFFIRMED: Taco Bell Serves Mexican-inspired Foods, NOT Mexican FoodKWills
       | `* Re: FACTS AFFIRMED: Taco Bell Serves Mexican-inspired Foods, NOT Mexican FoodKlausSchadenfreude
       |  `* Re: FACTS AFFIRMED: Taco Bell Serves Mexican-inspired Foods, NOT Mexican FoodJerry Sauk
       |   +- Re: FACTS AFFIRMED: Taco Bell Serves Mexican-inspired Foods, NOT Mexican FoodKlausSchadenfreude
       |   `- Re: FACTS AFFIRMED: Taco Bell Serves Mexican-inspired Foods, NOT Mexican FoodKWills
       `- Re: FACTS AFFIRMED: Taco Bell Serves Mexican-inspired Foods, NOT Mexican FoodK Wills

1
FACTS AFFIRMED: Taco Bell Serves Mexican-inspired Foods, NOT Mexican Food

<0ijebhljgjcp96qr9fi59gqa8o3d06d6kf@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11024&group=alt.food.fast-food#11024

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: FACTS AFFIRMED: Taco Bell Serves Mexican-inspired Foods, NOT Mexican Food
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 11:18:17 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sat, 25 Jun 2022 18:18 UTC

The restaurants serve a variety of Mexican-inspired foods...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taco_Bell

Everyone knows this. Well, almost everyone.

Taco Bell knows it.
The Taco Bell menu has all of your favorite Mexican inspired foods.
From classic tacos to burritos to our epic specialties and combos,
there's something for everyone on the Taco Bell menu.
https://www.tacobell.com/food

Taco Bell knows Mexicans know it.
Taco Bell has taken pains to say it’s not trying to masquerade as a
Mexican tradition. “One look alone is enough to tell that Taco Bell is
not a ‘taqueria,’ ” the company said in a half-page newspaper ad. “It
is a new fast-food alternative that does not pretend to be Mexican
food.”
https://www.seattletimes.com/business/taco-bells-fare-baffles-mexicans/

The media knows it.
No matter where you are, Taco Bell is not Mexican
https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-2009-02-07-0902060466-story.html

Bloggers know it.
Taco Bell is not Mexican food just like IHOP isn’t suddenly better at
burgers than they are at pancakes. I say that as a person who will eat
Taco Bell when it’s late and I have the munchies, but at no time am I
telling myself I’m going to eat Mexican food. If Taco Bell is the best
anything in the country, it’s the best stoner food. Give them an award
for that.
https://www.theroot.com/i-want-to-build-a-wall-around-anyone-who-thinks-taco-be-1829007269

Yes, while it can offer some tasty fast food dishes, nobody pretends
that Taco Bell is Mexican food, except for one person located here:

https://goo.gl/maps/oKkqm9DRB8Dg9wZd9

Re: FACTS AFFIRMED: Taco Bell Serves Mexican-inspired Foods, NOT Mexican Food

<uJacnZ2hNIaJZ3X_nZ2dnZfqnPvNnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11340&group=alt.food.fast-food#11340

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2022 04:49:05 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Tue, 2 Aug 2022 09:49 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> The restaurants serve a variety of Mexican-inspired foods...
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taco_Bell
>
> Everyone knows this. Well, almost everyone.
>
> Taco Bell knows it.
> The Taco Bell menu has all of your favorite Mexican inspired foods.
> From classic tacos to burritos to our epic specialties and combos,
> there's something for everyone on the Taco Bell menu.
> https://www.tacobell.com/food
>
> Taco Bell knows Mexicans know it.
> Taco Bell has taken pains to say it's not trying to masquerade as a
> Mexican tradition. "One look alone is enough to tell that Taco Bell is
> not a 'taqueria,' " the company said in a half-page newspaper ad. "It
> is a new fast-food alternative that does not pretend to be Mexican
> food."
> https://www.seattletimes.com/business/taco-bells-fare-baffles-mexicans/
>
> The media knows it.
> No matter where you are, Taco Bell is not Mexican
> https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-2009-02-07-0902060466-story.html
>
> Bloggers know it.
> Taco Bell is not Mexican food just like IHOP isn't suddenly better at
> burgers than they are at pancakes. I say that as a person who will eat
> Taco Bell when it's late and I have the munchies, but at no time am I
> telling myself I'm going to eat Mexican food. If Taco Bell is the best
> anything in the country, it's the best stoner food. Give them an award
> for that.
> https://www.theroot.com/i-want-to-build-a-wall-around-anyone-who-thinks-taco-be-1829007269
>
> Yes, while it can offer some tasty fast food dishes, nobody pretends
> that Taco Bell is Mexican food, except for one person located here:
>
> https://goo.gl/maps/oKkqm9DRB8Dg9wZd9

Sorry, despite what any of these idiot's says, Tacos, burritos, fajita's,
chalupas, quesadilla's, etc...etc....etc are all MEXICAN food.

Re: FACTS AFFIRMED: Taco Bell Serves Mexican-inspired Foods, NOT Mexican Food

<sg3iehhhnmiteffbveqejjspoe9coner9d@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11345&group=alt.food.fast-food#11345

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2022 04:44:45 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Tue, 2 Aug 2022 11:44 UTC

On Tue, 2 Aug 2022 04:49:05 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> The restaurants serve a variety of Mexican-inspired foods...
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taco_Bell
>>
>> Everyone knows this. Well, almost everyone.
>>
>> Taco Bell knows it.
>> The Taco Bell menu has all of your favorite Mexican inspired foods.
>> From classic tacos to burritos to our epic specialties and combos,
>> there's something for everyone on the Taco Bell menu.
>> https://www.tacobell.com/food
>>
>> Taco Bell knows Mexicans know it.
>> Taco Bell has taken pains to say it's not trying to masquerade as a
>> Mexican tradition. "One look alone is enough to tell that Taco Bell is
>> not a 'taqueria,' " the company said in a half-page newspaper ad. "It
>> is a new fast-food alternative that does not pretend to be Mexican
>> food."
>> https://www.seattletimes.com/business/taco-bells-fare-baffles-mexicans/
>>
>> The media knows it.
>> No matter where you are, Taco Bell is not Mexican
>> https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-2009-02-07-0902060466-story.html
>>
>> Bloggers know it.
>> Taco Bell is not Mexican food just like IHOP isn't suddenly better at
>> burgers than they are at pancakes. I say that as a person who will eat
>> Taco Bell when it's late and I have the munchies, but at no time am I
>> telling myself I'm going to eat Mexican food. If Taco Bell is the best
>> anything in the country, it's the best stoner food. Give them an award
>> for that.
>> https://www.theroot.com/i-want-to-build-a-wall-around-anyone-who-thinks-taco-be-1829007269
>>
>> Yes, while it can offer some tasty fast food dishes, nobody pretends
>> that Taco Bell is Mexican food, except for one person located here:
>>
>> https://goo.gl/maps/oKkqm9DRB8Dg9wZd9
>

>Sorry, despite what any of these idiot's says, Tacos, burritos, fajita's,
>chalupas, quesadilla's, etc...etc....etc are all MEXICAN food.

You're the idiot here, Jenny. Proven fact.

When will Jenny confess that he lied when he made this claim?

:JENNY_LIE: Many week's [sic] ago, he [Kwills] personally
:JENNY_LIE:emailed me after I refused his re-admission,
:JENNY_LIE:and he admitted he was in teh [sic] wrong and
:JENNY_LIE:that he is just a troll. He also suggested
:JENNY_LIE:I killfile [sic] Klous [sic] as well, which prove's
:JENNY_LIE: [sic] how much respect for the killfiling [sic] program.

Re: FACTS AFFIRMED: Taco Bell Serves Mexican-inspired Foods, NOT Mexican Food

<8IKdnUMV-apiaL_-nZ2dnZfqnPr9fwAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11592&group=alt.food.fast-food#11592

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2022 04:52:45 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Thu, 15 Sep 2022 09:52 UTC

> On Tue, 2 Aug 2022 04:49:05 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message
>>> The restaurants serve a variety of Mexican-inspired foods...
>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taco_Bell
>>>
>>> Everyone knows this. Well, almost everyone.
>>>
>>> Taco Bell knows it.
>>> The Taco Bell menu has all of your favorite Mexican inspired foods.
>>> From classic tacos to burritos to our epic specialties and combos,
>>> there's something for everyone on the Taco Bell menu.
>>> https://www.tacobell.com/food
>>>
>>> Taco Bell knows Mexicans know it.
>>> Taco Bell has taken pains to say it's not trying to masquerade as a
>>> Mexican tradition. "One look alone is enough to tell that Taco Bell is
>>> not a 'taqueria,' " the company said in a half-page newspaper ad. "It
>>> is a new fast-food alternative that does not pretend to be Mexican
>>> food."
>>> https://www.seattletimes.com/business/taco-bells-fare-baffles-mexicans/
>>>
>>> The media knows it.
>>> No matter where you are, Taco Bell is not Mexican
>>> https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-2009-02-07-0902060466-story.html
>>>
>>> Bloggers know it.
>>> Taco Bell is not Mexican food just like IHOP isn't suddenly better at
>>> burgers than they are at pancakes. I say that as a person who will eat
>>> Taco Bell when it's late and I have the munchies, but at no time am I
>>> telling myself I'm going to eat Mexican food. If Taco Bell is the best
>>> anything in the country, it's the best stoner food. Give them an award
>>> for that.
>>> https://www.theroot.com/i-want-to-build-a-wall-around-anyone-who-thinks-taco-be-1829007269
>>>
>>> Yes, while it can offer some tasty fast food dishes, nobody pretends
>>> that Taco Bell is Mexican food, except for one person located here:
>>>
>>> https://goo.gl/maps/oKkqm9DRB8Dg9wZd9
>>

>>Sorry, despite what any of these idiot's says, Tacos, burritos, fajita's,
>>chalupas, quesadilla's, etc...etc....etc are all MEXICAN food.
>>

> You're the idiot here, Jenny. Proven fact.

So klous are you saying that, Tacos, burritos, fajita's,
chalupas, quesadilla's, etc...etc....etc are all NOT MEXICAN food?

<crickets>

Re: FACTS AFFIRMED: Taco Bell Serves Mexican-inspired Foods, NOT Mexican Food

<o8u5ih5606spa7if1da6uldnmdi0micdj7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11598&group=alt.food.fast-food#11598

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2022 03:06:41 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 15 Sep 2022 10:06 UTC

On Thu, 15 Sep 2022 04:52:45 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 2 Aug 2022 04:49:05 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>Sorry, despite what any of these idiot's says, Tacos, burritos, fajita's,
>>>chalupas, quesadilla's, etc...etc....etc are all MEXICAN food.
>>>

>> You're the idiot here, Jenny. Proven fact.
>
>So klous are you saying that, Tacos, burritos, fajita's,
>chalupas, quesadilla's, etc...etc....etc are all NOT MEXICAN food?
>
><crickets>

====== BEGIN STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE =========

[ ] Provide the Message ID proving your claim
[ ] You are lying, as usual
[ ] Typical racist Jenny response
[ X ] Incorrect-- this has already been explained to you
[ ] Repeat your statement using standard, American English, please
[ ] Yes, it *is* private property
[ ] Yes, salt and pepper *are* ingredients
[ ] No, the sauce contains no alcohol
[ ] You have zero authority anywhere on Usenet

======= END STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE ==========

Re: FACTS AFFIRMED: Taco Bell Serves Mexican-inspired Foods, NOT Mexican Food

<cMadnRdqUsxLV3T5nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13509&group=alt.food.fast-food#13509

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2023 04:47:13 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Sat, 26 Aug 2023 09:47 UTC

> On Thu, 15 Sep 2022 04:52:45 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> You're the idiot here, Jenny. Proven fact.
>>
>>So klous are you saying that, Tacos, burritos, fajita's,
>>chalupas, quesadilla's, etc...etc....etc are all NOT MEXICAN food?
>>
>><crickets>
>>

> ====== BEGIN STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE =========
>
> [ ] Provide the Message ID proving your claim
> [ ] You are lying, as usual
> [ ] Typical racist Jenny response
> [ X ] Incorrect-- this has already been explained to you
> [ ] Repeat your statement using standard, American English, please
> [ ] Yes, it *is* private property
> [ ] Yes, salt and pepper *are* ingredients
> [ ] No, the sauce contains no alcohol
> [ ] You have zero authority anywhere on Usenet
>
> ======= END STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE ==========

YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will now start a new
thread to directly address this issue.

Re: FACTS AFFIRMED: Taco Bell Serves Mexican-inspired Foods, NOT Mexican Food

<p4mjei10c0mb6g4hge5gcdlghu0dbndl01@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13511&group=alt.food.fast-food#13511

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2023 03:49:23 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sat, 26 Aug 2023 10:49 UTC

On Sat, 26 Aug 2023 04:47:13 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> ====== BEGIN STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE =========
>>
>> [ ] Provide the Message ID proving your claim
>> [ ] You are lying, as usual
>> [ ] Typical racist Jenny response
>> [ X ] Incorrect-- this has already been explained to you
>> [ ] Repeat your statement using standard, American English, please
>> [ ] Yes, it *is* private property
>> [ ] Yes, salt and pepper *are* ingredients
>> [ ] No, the sauce contains no alcohol
>> [ ] You have zero authority anywhere on Usenet
>>
>> ======= END STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE ==========
>
>YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I did, liar.

Re: FACTS AFFIRMED: Taco Bell Serves Mexican-inspired Foods, NOT Mexican Food

<nvOcnTLk86U8XTP4nZ2dnZfqnPqdnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15388&group=alt.food.fast-food#15388

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 13:10:41 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 22 Jan 2024 19:10 UTC

> On Sat, 26 Aug 2023 04:47:13 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message
>
>>> ====== BEGIN STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE =========
>>>
>>> [ ] Provide the Message ID proving your claim
>>> [ ] You are lying, as usual
>>> [ ] Typical racist Jenny response
>>> [ X ] Incorrect-- this has already been explained to you
>>> [ ] Repeat your statement using standard, American English, please
>>> [ ] Yes, it *is* private property
>>> [ ] Yes, salt and pepper *are* ingredients
>>> [ ] No, the sauce contains no alcohol
>>> [ ] You have zero authority anywhere on Usenet
>>>
>>> ======= END STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE ==========
>>
>>YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Yes I did, liar.

No you didn't answer it. You SNIPPED IT, but didn't answer it.

Re: FACTS AFFIRMED: Taco Bell Serves Mexican-inspired Foods, NOT Mexican Food

<utitqil21gtldnhmh1c57f2crp5olurj7h@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15391&group=alt.food.fast-food#15391

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 12:10:57 -0800
References: <0ijebhljgjcp96qr9fi59gqa8o3d06d6kf@4ax.com> <uJacnZ2hNIaJZ3X_nZ2dnZfqnPvNnZ2d@supernews.com> <sg3iehhhnmiteffbveqejjspoe9coner9d@4ax.com> <8IKdnUMV-apiaL_-nZ2dnZfqnPr9fwAA@supernews.com> <o8u5ih5606spa7if1da6uldnmdi0micdj7@4ax.com> <cMadnRdqUsxLV3T5nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@supernews.com> <p4mjei10c0mb6g4hge5gcdlghu0dbndl01@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com> <nvOcnTLk86U8XTP4nZ2dnZfqnPqdnZ2d@supernews.com>
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 22 Jan 2024 20:10 UTC

On Mon, 22 Jan 2024 13:10:41 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 26 Aug 2023 04:47:13 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>> Yes I did, liar.
>
>No you didn't answer it. You SNIPPED IT, but didn't answer it.

Yes, liar. I did answer it.

Re: FACTS AFFIRMED: Taco Bell Serves Mexican-inspired Foods, NOT Mexican Food

<41vuqi1uok1100o18d2mqrp67tr4p76d6j@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15411&group=alt.food.fast-food#15411

From: kw1...@kw.kw (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2024 00:43:32 -0800
 by: K Wills - Tue, 23 Jan 2024 08:43 UTC

On Mon, 22 Jan 2024 13:10:41 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 26 Aug 2023 04:47:13 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message news:o8u5ih5606spa7if1da6uldnmdi0micdj7@4ax.com...

>>>YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>> Yes I did, liar.
>
>No you didn't answer it. You SNIPPED IT, but didn't answer it.

Asked and answered. Your feeding your NEED to lie will never
alter the truth you HATE.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: FACTS AFFIRMED: Taco Bell Serves Mexican-inspired Foods, NOT Mexican Food

<jhidnVGdGsqZhYP7nZ2dnZfqn_QAAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17124&group=alt.food.fast-food#17124

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <0ijebhljgjcp96qr9fi59gqa8o3d06d6kf@4ax.com> <uJacnZ2hNIaJZ3X_nZ2dnZfqnPvNnZ2d@supernews.com> <sg3iehhhnmiteffbveqejjspoe9coner9d@4ax.com> <8IKdnUMV-apiaL_-nZ2dnZfqnPr9fwAA@supernews.com> <o8u5ih5606spa7if1da6uldnmdi0micdj7@4ax.com> <cMadnRdqUsxLV3T5nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@supernews.com> <p4mjei10c0mb6g4hge5gcdlghu0dbndl01@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com> <nvOcnTLk86U8XTP4nZ2dnZfqnPqdnZ2d@supernews.com> <utitqil21gtldnhmh1c57f2crp5olurj7h@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 01:14:31 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 06:14 UTC

> On Mon, 22 Jan 2024 13:10:41 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> Yes I did, liar.
>>
>>No you didn't answer it. You SNIPPED IT, but didn't answer it.
>>

> Yes, liar. I did answer it.

What was your answer?

Re: FACTS AFFIRMED: Taco Bell Serves Mexican-inspired Foods, NOT Mexican Food

<6e9s1jld7i10hj1o88kmtpp0ifbhd850l5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17133&group=alt.food.fast-food#17133

From: kw1...@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <sg3iehhhnmiteffbveqejjspoe9coner9d@4ax.com> <8IKdnUMV-apiaL_-nZ2dnZfqnPr9fwAA@supernews.com> <o8u5ih5606spa7if1da6uldnmdi0micdj7@4ax.com> <cMadnRdqUsxLV3T5nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@supernews.com> <p4mjei10c0mb6g4hge5gcdlghu0dbndl01@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com> <nvOcnTLk86U8XTP4nZ2dnZfqnPqdnZ2d@supernews.com> <utitqil21gtldnhmh1c57f2crp5olurj7h@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com> <jhidnVGdGsqZhYP7nZ2dnZfqn_QAAAAA@supernews.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 00:16:38 -0700
 by: KWills - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 07:16 UTC

On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 01:14:31 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 22 Jan 2024 13:10:41 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>No you didn't answer it. You SNIPPED IT, but didn't answer it.
>>
>> Yes, liar. I did answer it.
>
>What was your answer?

You already know. But if you're so stupid you forgot, simply
follow the thread up to the answer. If you're lying, and you are, you
will offer some form of avoidance. If you don't run away from the
truth you HATE.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: FACTS AFFIRMED: Taco Bell Serves Mexican-inspired Foods, NOT Mexican Food

<h92t1jln023el2e07njto6964178fvhdmc@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17147&group=alt.food.fast-food#17147

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 07:21:48 -0700
References: <sg3iehhhnmiteffbveqejjspoe9coner9d@4ax.com> <8IKdnUMV-apiaL_-nZ2dnZfqnPr9fwAA@supernews.com> <o8u5ih5606spa7if1da6uldnmdi0micdj7@4ax.com> <cMadnRdqUsxLV3T5nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@supernews.com> <p4mjei10c0mb6g4hge5gcdlghu0dbndl01@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com> <nvOcnTLk86U8XTP4nZ2dnZfqnPqdnZ2d@supernews.com> <utitqil21gtldnhmh1c57f2crp5olurj7h@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com> <jhidnVGdGsqZhYP7nZ2dnZfqn_QAAAAA@supernews.com>
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 14:21 UTC

On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 01:14:31 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 22 Jan 2024 13:10:41 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>No you didn't answer it. You SNIPPED IT, but didn't answer it.
>>>

>> Yes, liar. I did answer it.
>
>What was your answer?

Follow the thread and find out.

Re: FACTS AFFIRMED: Taco Bell Serves Mexican-inspired Foods, NOT Mexican Food

<8KycnRAp2JAiXoP7nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17160&group=alt.food.fast-food#17160

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <sg3iehhhnmiteffbveqejjspoe9coner9d@4ax.com> <8IKdnUMV-apiaL_-nZ2dnZfqnPr9fwAA@supernews.com> <o8u5ih5606spa7if1da6uldnmdi0micdj7@4ax.com> <cMadnRdqUsxLV3T5nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@supernews.com> <p4mjei10c0mb6g4hge5gcdlghu0dbndl01@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com> <nvOcnTLk86U8XTP4nZ2dnZfqnPqdnZ2d@supernews.com> <utitqil21gtldnhmh1c57f2crp5olurj7h@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com> <jhidnVGdGsqZhYP7nZ2dnZfqn_QAAAAA@supernews.com> <h92t1jln023el2e07njto6964178fvhdmc@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 13:22:59 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 18:22 UTC

> On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 01:14:31 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> Yes, liar. I did answer it.
>>
>>What was your answer?
>
> Follow the thread and find out.

I did. There was no Answer.

So again, what was your answer?

Re: FACTS AFFIRMED: Taco Bell Serves Mexican-inspired Foods, NOT Mexican Food

<c4jt1j9i385m30gvpba52ic0h84l8vaqp7@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17164&group=alt.food.fast-food#17164

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 12:08:24 -0700
References: <cMadnRdqUsxLV3T5nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@supernews.com> <p4mjei10c0mb6g4hge5gcdlghu0dbndl01@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com> <nvOcnTLk86U8XTP4nZ2dnZfqnPqdnZ2d@supernews.com> <utitqil21gtldnhmh1c57f2crp5olurj7h@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com> <jhidnVGdGsqZhYP7nZ2dnZfqn_QAAAAA@supernews.com> <h92t1jln023el2e07njto6964178fvhdmc@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com> <8KycnRAp2JAiXoP7nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@supernews.com>
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 19:08 UTC

On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 13:22:59 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 01:14:31 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>What was your answer?
>>
>> Follow the thread and find out.
>
>I did. There was no Answer.

No, liar, you did not.

Re: FACTS AFFIRMED: Taco Bell Serves Mexican-inspired Foods, NOT Mexican Food

<1j4v1jtsg1bo76dsbfcgsn1mgd3agietsd@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17174&group=alt.food.fast-food#17174

From: kw1...@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 02:12:19 -0700
 by: KWills - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 09:12 UTC

On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 13:22:59 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 01:14:31 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>What was your answer?
>>
>> Follow the thread and find out.
>
>I did. There was no Answer.

Liar.

>So again, what was your answer?

If you had followed the thread, you would know the answer. But,
of course, you already know.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]