From: atarisa...@sdf.org (Bravo Sierra Computers)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.atari.8bit,comp.sys.atari.st,rec.games.video.atari,rec.games.video.classic
Subject: XMAS in July! FREE GIFT plus 20% OFF NEW & USED ATARI!
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2022 23:30:38 +0000
 by: Bravo Sierra Compute - Wed, 6 Jul 2022 23:30 UTC

With a minimum order of $100 in July,get a GIFT for your Atari! You make
a list of 5 items you want and I'll pick one from your list. I'll set a
price guide for you to go by and I'll pick from your list a gift along
with a 20% discount on all software and/or games as well as all books
and/or references for your Atari, USED and/or NEW! Discount covers all
Atari and what goes with Atari except Hardware and Accessories.

To expedite your order, download catalogs, delete what you dont want, E-
Mail me the rest. Please include mailing address so I can figure postage
and handling. For my latest catalogs you can E-Mail asking for my FREE
catalogs and I'll send text file catalogs in a file attached to E-Mail.
I may send books by media mail. Games and other software by parcel post
or by flat rate priority mail. Buyer pays postage and handling. Atari
software and book catalogs are sorted alphabetically by title so you can
find what you need. E-Mail BenSells@Atari.org, AtariSales@sdf.org or call
Ben, anytime at (503)256-9974. Come for the sale, stay for the service.
Collectors and Dealers Welcome!

Games/software, hardware/accessories & books/references.Atari computers,
Atari 8 bit & ST lines + 2600/5200/7800, Jaguar & Lynx games, consoles &
hand helds!FREE catalogs at BensCatalogs.Atari.org or BenSells.Atari.org
goto Specials.Atari.org or request catalogs at BenSells@Atari.org and
Specify Atari 8 bit, ST, 2600/7800, 5200, Jaguar and/or Lynx. Requesting
catalog archives in either ARC, LZH, ZIP or ZOO! Goto Adoption.Atari.org
or Call Ben 24/7 Anytime at (503)256-9974! Have You Played Atari Today!?
Come for the sales, stay for the service!Ask Ben about the 20% Discount.