From: dalton.n...@gmail.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.indian,alt.religion.hindu,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.philosophy.taoism
Subject: new age at new moon?
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 21:49:01 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Sun, 25 Sep 2022 00:19 UTC

Many cultures and religions worldwide celebrate a lunar new
year at or just after new (dark) moon, including the upcoming
Jewish Rosh Hashanah.

I am once again trying to instigate a global new age in
the next two days by perineum click (short period mula
bandha) negotiation (I don't have voices) with Goddess
(the ruler of the region all/everything, who probably
some on these groups call God) and other collaborators.
I think this negotiation is equivalent to Jacob
wrestling with his God late at night.

If you are interested in my progress, which I deem more
likely if you notice effects, see the thread of the
same name as this one on alt.religion.druid (note that
this new moon is the closest new moon to Mabon, or
fall equinox).

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"And now the angry morning/Gives the early signs of warning/You must face