Doubt is a pain too lonely to know that faith is his twin brother. -- Kahlil Gibran

interests / alt.dreams.castaneda / Re: What the hell are they thinking?

SubjectAuthor
* What the hell are they thinking?Venus as a Boy
+* Re: What the hell are they thinking?Venus as a Boy
|+* Re: What the hell are they thinking?Venus as a Boy
||+- Re: What the hell are they thinking?one
||`* Re: What the hell are they thinking?Venus as a Boy
|| `* Re: What the hell are they thinking?ansaman
||  `* Re: What the hell are they thinking?Venus as a Boy
||   `* Re: What the hell are they thinking?ansaman
||    `* Re: What the hell are they thinking?Venus as a Boy
||     `* Re: What the hell are they thinking?ansaman
||      `* Re: What the hell are they thinking?Venus as a Boy
||       `- Re: What the hell are they thinking?ansaman
|+- Re: What the hell are they thinking?Venus as a Boy
|`- Re: What the hell are they thinking?Venus as a Boy
`* Re: What the hell are they thinking?one
 `- Re: What the hell are they thinking?Venus as a Boy

1
What the hell are they thinking?

<sbihfe$7m7$1@gwaiyur.mb-net.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=988&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#988

From: rainbowg...@web.de (Venus as a Boy)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.support.schizophrenia
Subject: What the hell are they thinking?
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 21:42:38 +0200
 by: Venus as a Boy - Wed, 30 Jun 2021 19:42 UTC

I was watching some "music" videos after a long time on youtube from
some channels i have subscribed to, some of which are famous indipendent
labels as 4AD, subpop, roughtrade etc., from which such famous bands as
pixies, breeders, nirvana etc. started from.
What can I tell you, i am totally disappointed to say the least, they
are so bad and follow some kind of maybe hippster/woke youth mainstream
(what they probably think of as being some kind of underground), that i
almost cried, and I think that even my music, though it is weak with
some mistakes, is a thousand times better, and also especially the
portray videos of psycho comrades, though i get a little bit ashamed of
them, are a thousand times more fun to watch.
Also the music demo that came with my DAW is a million times more
probable to hit the topten than some of the "music" videos i watched.
Also the mainstream is total shit, so actually the whole music industry
is total shit, where am i supposed to get good new music now?
Actually you can only retreat to "old" music!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Re: What the hell are they thinking?

<sbihm0$7m7$2@gwaiyur.mb-net.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=989&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#989

From: rainbowg...@web.de (Venus as a Boy)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.support.schizophrenia
Subject: Re: What the hell are they thinking?
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 21:46:08 +0200
 by: Venus as a Boy - Wed, 30 Jun 2021 19:46 UTC

Am 30.06.2021 um 21:42 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
> I was watching some "music" videos after a long time on youtube from
> some channels i have subscribed to, some of which are famous indipendent
> labels as 4AD, subpop, roughtrade etc., from which such famous bands as
> pixies, breeders, nirvana etc. started from.
> What can I tell you, i am totally disappointed to say the least, they
> are so bad and follow some kind of maybe hippster/woke youth mainstream
> (what they probably think of as being some kind of underground), that i
> almost cried, and I think that even my music, though it is weak with
> some mistakes, is a thousand times better, and also especially the
> portray videos of psycho comrades, though i get a little bit ashamed of
> them, are a thousand times more fun to watch.
> Also the music demo that came with my DAW is a million times more
> probable to hit the topten than some of the "music" videos i watched.
> Also the mainstream is total shit, so actually the whole music industry
> is total shit, where am i supposed to get good new music now?
> Actually you can only retreat to "old" music!

akshyoually, they are promoting the SJW snowflake ideal, and though they
sometimes call it blues, they are actually just whining about broken
fingernails or something!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Re: What the hell are they thinking?

<sbit5h$e5$1@gwaiyur.mb-net.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=990&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#990

From: rainbowg...@web.de (Venus as a Boy)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.support.schizophrenia
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2021 01:02:06 +0200
 by: Venus as a Boy - Wed, 30 Jun 2021 23:02 UTC

Am 30.06.2021 um 21:46 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
> Am 30.06.2021 um 21:42 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
>> I was watching some "music" videos after a long time on youtube from
>> some channels i have subscribed to, some of which are famous
>> indipendent labels as 4AD, subpop, roughtrade etc., from which such
>> famous bands as pixies, breeders, nirvana etc. started from.
>> What can I tell you, i am totally disappointed to say the least, they
>> are so bad and follow some kind of maybe hippster/woke youth
>> mainstream (what they probably think of as being some kind of
>> underground), that i almost cried, and I think that even my music,
>> though it is weak with some mistakes, is a thousand times better, and
>> also especially the portray videos of psycho comrades, though i get a
>> little bit ashamed of them, are a thousand times more fun to watch.
>> Also the music demo that came with my DAW is a million times more
>> probable to hit the topten than some of the "music" videos i watched.
>> Also the mainstream is total shit, so actually the whole music
>> industry is total shit, where am i supposed to get good new music now?
>> Actually you can only retreat to "old" music!
>>

> akshyoually, they are promoting the SJW snowflake ideal, and though they
> sometimes call it blues, they are  actually just whining about broken
> fingernails or something!

Not so funny: I was fiddling around with my mobile attached to my PC and
was browsing the file folders of my mobile and found one named this:
org.thoughtcrime.securesms

I would not wonder if they anytime soon introduce a governmental
department of thoughtcrime!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.space/

Re: What the hell are they thinking?

<o28rdg1a3rn64bnab9ia0j7r2hemm5jncl@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=994&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#994

From: bei...@apolka.sign (one)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.support.schizophrenia
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2021 04:14:55 -0700
 by: one - Thu, 1 Jul 2021 11:14 UTC

Venus as a Boy wrote:

> where am i supposed to get good new music now?

At times, rare times, music that was unheard is heard.
How to herd the tunes, to tune in on them eludes me.
M'eye moods vary ... h'ear and over yonder ... .

For a spell, to find a groove and groove.
Well now it reminds me of the Chuang-tzu again.

Trying to find, intentional action, could be contrasted
with a wu-wei state, of being spontanous, naturally.

Being free, free energy, is easy to speak of.
What resonates with a heart, given a mind, hmmm.

To know a sound, a lost chord, aum, om.
One group, the Moody Blues, said it takes two.
That was their hope. To find the sound. Two notes.

- and in search they went ... Thanks!

Re: What the hell are they thinking?

<1v8rdghfnhp3v5prnlt5a5tmd8sub4tfgh@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=995&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#995

From: bei...@apolka.sign (one)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.support.schizophrenia
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2021 04:17:54 -0700
 by: one - Thu, 1 Jul 2021 11:17 UTC

Venus as a Boy wrote:

>I would not wonder if they anytime soon introduce a governmental
>department of thoughtcrime!

Another album you've reminded me of is called
On the the Threshold of a Dream, iirc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTHoKEd-Gjo

In the Beginning lasts for 2:09.

- hm6of1

Re: What the hell are they thinking?

<sbkqqv$l8v$1@gwaiyur.mb-net.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1000&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1000

From: rainbowg...@web.de (Venus as a Boy)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.support.schizophrenia
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2021 18:34:23 +0200
 by: Venus as a Boy - Thu, 1 Jul 2021 16:34 UTC

Am 01.07.2021 um 01:02 schrieb Venus as a Boy:

> Not so funny: I was fiddling around with my mobile attached to my PC and
> was browsing the file folders of my mobile  and found one named this:
> org.thoughtcrime.securesms
>
> I would not wonder if they anytime soon introduce a governmental
> department of thoughtcrime!

Watch out you rebels:

https://www.cchrint.org/2014/04/25/psychiatrists-now-say-non-conformity-is-a-mental-illness/

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.space/

Re: What the hell are they thinking?

<sbl4u0$v8d$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1003&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1003

From: ansa...@gmail.com (ansaman)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.support.schizophrenia
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2021 15:26:56 -0400
 by: ansaman - Thu, 1 Jul 2021 19:26 UTC

On 7/1/2021 12:34 PM, Venus as a Boy wrote:
> Am 01.07.2021 um 01:02 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
>
>> Not so funny: I was fiddling around with my mobile attached to my PC
>> and was browsing the file folders of my mobile  and found one named
>> this: org.thoughtcrime.securesms
>>
>> I would not wonder if they anytime soon introduce a governmental
>> department of thoughtcrime!
>>

> Watch out you rebels:
>
> https://www.cchrint.org/2014/04/25/psychiatrists-now-say-non-conformity-is-a-mental-illness/

Are you a Scientologist? This is a purely Scientologist organization.

--
**The AnsaMan**

In a recent self-evaluation:
"One of the greatest minds
produced since the invention
of the electric nose picker!"

Re: What the hell are they thinking?

<sbla7l$ltv$2@gwaiyur.mb-net.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1004&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1004

From: rainbowg...@web.de (Venus as a Boy)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.support.schizophrenia
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2021 22:57:09 +0200
 by: Venus as a Boy - Thu, 1 Jul 2021 20:57 UTC

Am 01.07.2021 um 21:26 schrieb ansaman:
> On 7/1/2021 12:34 PM, Venus as a Boy wrote:
>> Am 01.07.2021 um 01:02 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
>>
>>> Not so funny: I was fiddling around with my mobile attached to my PC
>>> and was browsing the file folders of my mobile  and found one named
>>> this: org.thoughtcrime.securesms
>>>
>>> I would not wonder if they anytime soon introduce a governmental
>>> department of thoughtcrime!
>>>

>> Watch out you rebels:
>>
>> https://www.cchrint.org/2014/04/25/psychiatrists-now-say-non-conformity-is-a-mental-illness/
>

> Are you a Scientologist? This is a purely Scientologist organization.

That is not relevant in this case, what is relevant is the fact that
psychiatrists have a new disease in the DSM called "oppositional defiant
disorder"

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.space/

Re: What the hell are they thinking?

<sblblh$fan$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1005&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1005

From: ansa...@gmail.com (ansaman)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.support.schizophrenia
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2021 17:21:52 -0400
 by: ansaman - Thu, 1 Jul 2021 21:21 UTC

On 7/1/2021 4:57 PM, Venus as a Boy wrote:
> Am 01.07.2021 um 21:26 schrieb ansaman:

>>> Watch out you rebels:
>>>
>>> https://www.cchrint.org/2014/04/25/psychiatrists-now-say-non-conformity-is-a-mental-illness/
>>

>> Are you a Scientologist? This is a purely Scientologist organization.
>>

> That is not relevant in this case, what is relevant is the fact that
> psychiatrists have a new disease in the DSM called "oppositional defiant
> disorder"

OK... I accept your non-answer. There is a difference between
non-conformity and a pathological need to act up and act out
based on emotional maladaption. People who have this problem
defy directives and authority based on a feeling of powerlessness
rather than any real appreciation of whether what they are
doing is useful or even advisable in any way. They do it to
to "show they can" and it makes them feel empowered.

If you know anything about the history of Scientology and its
relationship to psychology and psychiatry versus its practices
of wacky pseudoscience you would see the plain relevance.

Are you a Scientologist?

--
**The AnsaMan**

In a recent self-evaluation:
"One of the greatest minds
produced since the invention
of the electric nose picker!"

Re: What the hell are they thinking?

<sblcih$rb1$1@gwaiyur.mb-net.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1006&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1006

From: rainbowg...@web.de (Venus as a Boy)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.support.schizophrenia
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2021 23:37:05 +0200
 by: Venus as a Boy - Thu, 1 Jul 2021 21:37 UTC

Am 01.07.2021 um 23:21 schrieb ansaman:
> On 7/1/2021 4:57 PM, Venus as a Boy wrote:

<snipped bs>

>> That is not relevant in this case, what is relevant is the fact that
>> psychiatrists have a new disease in the DSM called "oppositional
>> defiant disorder"

<snipped bs>

> based on emotional maladaption. People who have this problem
> defy directives and authority based on a feeling of powerlessness
> rather than any real appreciation of whether what they are
> doing is useful or even advisable in any way. They do it to
> to "show they can" and it makes them feel empowered.

<snipped bs>

Actaually if you look at humanity your criteria applies to almost 90% of
humanity!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.space/

Re: What the hell are they thinking?

<sbleeb$1rj$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1007&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1007

From: ansa...@gmail.com (ansaman)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.support.schizophrenia
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2021 18:09:15 -0400
 by: ansaman - Thu, 1 Jul 2021 22:09 UTC

On 7/1/2021 5:37 PM, Venus as a Boy wrote:
> Am 01.07.2021 um 23:21 schrieb ansaman:

> <snipped bs>
>
>>> That is not relevant in this case, what is relevant is the fact that
>>> psychiatrists have a new disease in the DSM called "oppositional
>>> defiant disorder"
>>
> <snipped bs>
>
>> based on emotional maladaption. People who have this problem
>> defy directives and authority based on a feeling of powerlessness
>> rather than any real appreciation of whether what they are
>> doing is useful or even advisable in any way. They do it to
>> to "show they can" and it makes them feel empowered.
>
> <snipped bs>
>
> Actually if you look at humanity your criteria applies to almost 90% of
> humanity!

You still didn't answer my question. I guess that means yes since
it is established Scientology practice to conceal their beliefs
when helpful to the cause.

--
**The AnsaMan**

In a recent self-evaluation:
"One of the greatest minds
produced since the invention
of the electric nose picker!"

Re: What the hell are they thinking?

<sblh61$5er$1@gwaiyur.mb-net.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1008&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1008

From: rainbowg...@web.de (Venus as a Boy)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.support.schizophrenia
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2021 00:55:45 +0200
 by: Venus as a Boy - Thu, 1 Jul 2021 22:55 UTC

Am 02.07.2021 um 00:09 schrieb ansaman:

>> Actually if you look at humanity your criteria applies to almost 90%
>> of humanity!
>>

> You still didn't answer my question. I guess that means yes since
> it is established Scientology practice to conceal their beliefs
> when helpful to the cause.

lol, you have a thinking shortcircuit, you cna't make such a connection,
that is not valid, but if you stated such to get an answer , you won, NO
i am not with scientology, i could have picked any other article
mentioning the above fact, it was just by chance, if there exists smthg
like that, maybe god made me choose it to show off your prejudice,
actually i am drawn to shamanism and any other "mainstream" gnostic
religion!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.space/

Re: What the hell are they thinking?

<sblmv7$l5a$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1009&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1009

From: ansa...@gmail.com (ansaman)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.support.schizophrenia
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2021 20:34:47 -0400
 by: ansaman - Fri, 2 Jul 2021 00:34 UTC

On 7/1/2021 6:55 PM, Venus as a Boy wrote:
> Am 02.07.2021 um 00:09 schrieb ansaman:
>
>>> Actually if you look at humanity your criteria applies to almost 90%
>>> of humanity!
>>>

>> You still didn't answer my question. I guess that means yes since
>> it is established Scientology practice to conceal their beliefs
>> when helpful to the cause.
>>

> lol, you have a thinking shortcircuit, you cna't make such a connection,
> that is not valid, but if you stated such to get an answer , you won, NO
> i am not with scientology, i could have picked any other article
> mentioning the above fact, it was just by chance, if there exists smthg
> like that, maybe god made me choose it to show off your prejudice,
> actually i am drawn to shamanism and any other "mainstream" gnostic
> religion!

Thank-you. Makes sense given the things you say.

--
**The AnsaMan**

In a recent self-evaluation:
"One of the greatest minds
produced since the invention
of the electric nose picker!"

Re: What the hell are they thinking?

<sbske3$j6o$1@gwaiyur.mb-net.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1034&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1034

From: rainbowg...@web.de (Venus as a Boy)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.support.schizophrenia
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2021 17:34:18 +0200
 by: Venus as a Boy - Sun, 4 Jul 2021 15:34 UTC

Am 01.07.2021 um 13:14 schrieb one:
> Venus as a Boy wrote:
>
>> where am i supposed to get good new music now?
>
> At times, rare times, music that was unheard is heard.
> How to herd the tunes, to tune in on them eludes me.
> M'eye moods vary ... h'ear and over yonder ... .
>
> For a spell, to find a groove and groove.
> Well now it reminds me of the Chuang-tzu again.
>
> Trying to find, intentional action, could be contrasted
> with a wu-wei state, of being spontanous, naturally.
>
> Being free, free energy, is easy to speak of.
> What resonates with a heart, given a mind, hmmm.
>
> To know a sound, a lost chord, aum, om.
> One group, the Moody Blues, said it takes two.
> That was their hope. To find the sound. Two notes.
>
> - and in search they went ... Thanks!

Can you enlighten me about this taoist shit, that on one hand taoist
embrace a natural death and dismiss the search for eternal life as not
being the way but on the other hand there's the taoist enlightenment way
of xian and being an immortal, is that some kind of yin yang principle?
Actually meaning it doesn't matter what you do with your life?

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.space/

Re: What the hell are they thinking?

<sbskk3$jn5$1@gwaiyur.mb-net.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1035&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1035

From: rainbowg...@web.de (Venus as a Boy)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.support.schizophrenia
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2021 17:37:29 +0200
 by: Venus as a Boy - Sun, 4 Jul 2021 15:37 UTC

Am 30.06.2021 um 21:46 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
> Am 30.06.2021 um 21:42 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
>>

> akshyoually, they are promoting the SJW snowflake ideal, and though they
> sometimes call it blues, they are  actually just whining about broken
> fingernails or something!

What is that? What is humanity thinking? Like inventing food that does
have no taste at all! I mean even water tastes sweet, but that food has
absolutely no taste at all, like mozarella or tofu and today i had
spaghetti that tasted like actually the nothingness!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.space/

Re: What the hell are they thinking?

<scc4be$kmn$1@gwaiyur.mb-net.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1134&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1134

From: rainbowg...@web.de (Venus as a Boy)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.support.schizophrenia
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 14:37:56 +0200
 by: Venus as a Boy - Sat, 10 Jul 2021 12:37 UTC

Am 30.06.2021 um 21:46 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
> Am 30.06.2021 um 21:42 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
>> I was watching some "music" videos after a long time on youtube from
>> some channels i have subscribed to, some of which are famous
>> indipendent labels as 4AD, subpop, roughtrade etc., from which such
>> famous bands as pixies, breeders, nirvana etc. started from.
>> What can I tell you, i am totally disappointed to say the least, they
>> are so bad and follow some kind of maybe hippster/woke youth
>> mainstream (what they probably think of as being some kind of
>> underground), that i almost cried, and I think that even my music,
>> though it is weak with some mistakes, is a thousand times better, and
>> also especially the portray videos of psycho comrades, though i get a
>> little bit ashamed of them, are a thousand times more fun to watch.
>> Also the music demo that came with my DAW is a million times more
>> probable to hit the topten than some of the "music" videos i watched.
>> Also the mainstream is total shit, so actually the whole music
>> industry is total shit, where am i supposed to get good new music now?
>> Actually you can only retreat to "old" music!
>>

> akshyoually, they are promoting the SJW snowflake ideal, and though they
> sometimes call it blues, they are  actually just whining about broken
> fingernails or something!

Am I supposed to laugh about gods jokes, it given me the thought that i
could be reincarnated shortly before the atomic first strike?

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.space/