Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.education,alt.politics.usa
Subject: Creepy Teachers And A Creepy Education System
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 21:05:03 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Wed, 16 Nov 2022 01:05 UTC

Today, we�re going to talk about creepy teachers and a creepy education
system.

I�d like to apologize in advance for some of the content in this
column, but we must cover it.

This story comes thanks to investigative journalists over at Project
Veritas. You guys know them: They are our friends. I love Project
Veritas�s founder, James O�Keefe and have interviewed him many times.

The group recently released a new video exposing an educator who worked
at a prestigious Connecticut private school named Green Farms Academy.
He was allegedly caught on tape making obscene and predatory remarks
about students.

Now, you guys know that I�m from Connecticut, so this story hit me
differently. It just makes me so terrified. My sisters still live
there.

So, the educator in question is a man named Iman Rasti who, according
to Project Veritas� undercover videos, made sexually explicit
statements about his current high school students at a very elite
school that costs thousands of dollars to attend.

He was fired because of this video, but until recently, he oversaw
Green Farms Academy�s writing center, taught middle school English and
is the seventh-grade dean.

So this is not some new guy who just arrived at the school. He was
recorded fantasizing about his young female pupils. Here are some
snippets of what he said based on the video from Project Veritas:

�Every day, there are different panties. Green, black, and
white�

�And they make sure that the panties are positioned in a way
that I see the thing.�

�That�s just brutal.�

A Project Veritas journalist, asked, �And you�re not even tempted?�

Per the video, Rasti nodded yes, and said, �Every day.�

�That must be hard,� she said back.

�It�s very hard I mean that literally and figuratively,� Rosti was
recorded saying with a laugh, according to Project Veritas.

He also appears to admit to having sex with �many, many, many, many� of
his college-aged students.

The full video can be seen here:

https://youtu.be/kA4ig-WHGeI

So, based on Project Veritas�s reporting, the teacher was being turned
on by underwear that his pupils are wearing and he also goes as far as
to say that he�s also had sex with some of the college students that he
sees.

All of this has been caught on camera and it has been received the
right way. People are understandably outraged.

And this person has been removed from his job since that video.

But it�s ridiculous to me that it takes a Project Veritas reporter to
go undercover to expose this and bring these kinds of stories to the
forefront.

It is very obvious that teachers are trying to destroy the
relationships that children have with their parents because they are
looking to have those relationships mimicked inside the classroom.

And it�s why I�m constantly talking about all of these various agendas
coming from the Left, and when they�re saying, �Don�t tell your mom
this or don�t tell your dad that� And then you have a bunch of people
that are working that are talking to your children about sex � which is
wildly inappropriate.

This sort of sexual education wasn�t really widespread before the mid-
60s through the 80s.

Then, ideologues from places like Planned Parenthood got involved,
trying to teach your children about sex. In essence saying,
�Everybody�s just having sex. So we should learn about it in school!�

Well, no everybody in high school wasn�t having sex. For example, in
1991 Desert News reported that in 1970, only 4.6% of 15 years-olds said
they had had intercourse, but by 1988, that percentage had risen to
25.6. For 19 year-olds, it was 48.2% in 1970 and 75.3% in 1988.

Now, 60% of all high schoolers have said they have had sex. So the
trend has reversed over the years and it occurs just as they are
teaching sex in the classroom.

Certain teachers and groups are intentionally sexualizing children �
and at the same time somehow sexualizing the adults � in the classroom.
Again, I am speaking generally.

Of course, I�m not suggesting that every teacher is a horrific monster
who has sexual fantasies about your children.

But I am asking, what will come down the pipeline if we don�t stand up
to these more nefarious agendas? Kids are being told as young as
kindergarten that they can pick their genders and that their genitals
don�t mean anything.

What do you think is going to be the natural product of that and other
ideas about sex and gender being pushed today?

And when you see these teachers who are fighting for the right to talk
to your kids about sex?

Yeah, you�re looking at somebody who is a predator, somebody whose mind
is not right and should not be in the classroom.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Creepy Teachers And A Creepy Education System

<uU5dL.11463$Sb52.10665@fx45.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1136&group=alt.education#1136

Subject: Re: Creepy Teachers And A Creepy Education System
Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.education,alt.politics.usa
From: NOT-S...@idiocracy.gov (BeamMeUpScotty)
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 08:50:18 -0500
 by: BeamMeUpScotty - Wed, 16 Nov 2022 13:50 UTC

On 11/15/22 8:05 PM, Ubiquitous wrote:
> [...]
> and at the same time somehow sexualizing the adults — in the classroom.
> Again, I am speaking generally.
>
> Of course, I’m not suggesting that every teacher is a horrific monster
> who has sexual fantasies about your children.
>
> But I am asking, what will come down the pipeline if we don’t stand up
> to these more nefarious agendas? Kids are being told as young as
> kindergarten that they can pick their genders and that their genitals
> don’t mean anything.
>
> What do you think is going to be the natural product of that and other
> ideas about sex and gender being pushed today?
>
> And when you see these teachers who are fighting for the right to talk
> to your kids about sex?
>
> Yeah, you’re looking at somebody who is a predator, somebody whose mind
> is not right and should not be in the classroom.

"Creepy" and "Democrat" are synonyms....

Use either word in that placeholder of creepy and you'll see it's true.

--
-That's karma-