The luck that is ordained for you will be coveted by others.

interests / alt.politics / Assault ... Arrows ? Norway Mass Attack

SubjectAuthor
* Assault ... Arrows ? Norway Mass AttackSevenOverSix
`* Re: Assault ... Arrows ? Norway Mass AttackSiri Cruise
 `* Re: Assault ... Arrows ? Norway Mass AttackSevenOverSix
  `* Re: Assault ... Arrows ? Norway Mass AttackSiri Cruise
   `* Re: Assault ... Arrows ? Norway Mass AttackBeamMeUpScotty
    +* Re: Assault ... Arrows ? Norway Mass AttackSevenOverSix
    |`* Re: Assault ... Arrows ? Norway Mass AttackSiri Cruise
    | `* Re: Assault ... Arrows ? Norway Mass AttackSevenOverSix
    |  `* Re: Assault ... Arrows ? Norway Mass AttackSiri Cruise
    |   `* Re: Assault ... Arrows ? Norway Mass AttackSevenOverSix
    |    `- Re: Assault ... Arrows ? Norway Mass AttackSiri Cruise
    `* Re: Assault ... Arrows ? Norway Mass AttackJust Wondering
     +* Re: Assault ... Arrows ? Norway Mass AttackSevenOverSix
     |`- Re: Assault ... Arrows ? Norway Mass AttackSiri Cruise
     `- Re: Assault ... Arrows ? Norway Mass AttackByker

1
Assault ... Arrows ? Norway Mass Attack

<19CdnXbL5_Eg7Pr8nZ2dnUU7-QHNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11354&group=alt.politics#11354

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: hae274c....@nowhere (SevenOverSix)
Subject: Assault ... Arrows ? Norway Mass Attack
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 19:54:37 -0400
 by: SevenOverSix - Wed, 13 Oct 2021 23:54 UTC

https://www.dw.com/en/norway-bow-and-arrow-attack-leaves-5-dead/a-59497283ack

Norway: Bow and arrow attack leaves 5 dead

A man wielding a bow and arrow killed five people and wounded
two others near a grocery store in the southeastern Norwegian
town of Kongsberg on Wednesday, authorities said.

- - - -

It's all the fault of those wicked-looking military-style
assault arrows that force people to help them kill !!!

The authorities say they are "looking at terrorist motives",
which is their way to say "an Islamist did it".

P.S. ... if 4th-world natives can make bows and arrows
from sticks and crap it means anyone can and thus there's
no way you're gonna ban them.

Hmm ... reminds of England's knife ban - stabbings have
increased 10x since then. As usual the govt concentrated
on objects instead of the public mindset - and Brits are
apparently in a 'stab 'em 50 times' mood and don't give
the right or wrong of it a second thought. Gee, 'right'
and 'wrong' - that might sound JUDGMENTAL, probably
RACIST too !

And so ...

Re: Assault ... Arrows ? Norway Mass Attack

<chine.bleu-EC2857.19280413102021@reader.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11357&group=alt.politics#11357

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: Assault ... Arrows ? Norway Mass Attack
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 19:28:12 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Thu, 14 Oct 2021 02:28 UTC

In article <19CdnXbL5_Eg7Pr8nZ2dnUU7-QHNnZ2d@earthlink.com>,
SevenOverSix <hae274c.net> wrote:

> P.S. ... if 4th-world natives can make bows and arrows
> from sticks and crap it means anyone can and thus there's
> no way you're gonna ban them.
>
> Hmm ... reminds of England's knife ban - stabbings have

OH NO! THEIR MURDER RATE IS RISING TO A SMALL FRACTION OF THE US.
THIS CANNOT BE ALLOWED! WE MUST REMAIN NUMBER ONE!

MORE GUNS! MORE MURDERS! WE'RE NUMBER ONE!
MORE GUNS! MORE MURDERS! WE'RE NUMBER ONE!
MORE GUNS! MORE MURDERS! WE'RE NUMBER ONE!
MORE GUNS! MORE MURDERS! WE'RE NUMBER ONE!
MORE GUNS! MORE MURDERS! WE'RE NUMBER ONE!
MORE GUNS! MORE MURDERS! WE'RE NUMBER ONE!

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Re: Assault ... Arrows ? Norway Mass Attack

<j-WdnfOm46l3Ofr8nZ2dnUU7-dfNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11359&group=alt.politics#11359

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: hae274c....@nowhere (SevenOverSix)
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 23:32:57 -0400
 by: SevenOverSix - Thu, 14 Oct 2021 03:32 UTC

On 10/13/21 10:28 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <19CdnXbL5_Eg7Pr8nZ2dnUU7-QHNnZ2d@earthlink.com>,
> SevenOverSix <hae274c.net> wrote:
>
>> P.S. ... if 4th-world natives can make bows and arrows
>> from sticks and crap it means anyone can and thus there's
>> no way you're gonna ban them.
>>
>> Hmm ... reminds of England's knife ban - stabbings have
>
> OH NO! THEIR MURDER RATE IS RISING TO A SMALL FRACTION OF THE US.
> THIS CANNOT BE ALLOWED! WE MUST REMAIN NUMBER ONE!
>
> MORE GUNS! MORE MURDERS! WE'RE NUMBER ONE!
> MORE GUNS! MORE MURDERS! WE'RE NUMBER ONE!
> MORE GUNS! MORE MURDERS! WE'RE NUMBER ONE!
> MORE GUNS! MORE MURDERS! WE'RE NUMBER ONE!
> MORE GUNS! MORE MURDERS! WE'RE NUMBER ONE!
> MORE GUNS! MORE MURDERS! WE'RE NUMBER ONE!

Sounds like a plan.

Nations that differ GET ABSORBED.

They DON'T like it one bit.

Or were you one of the many who slept through
history class ?

Oh wait, they don't really TEACH history anymore,
just rants about how western culture is the worst
thing the world ever experienced ....

Re: Assault ... Arrows ? Norway Mass Attack

<chine.bleu-85BD8B.22254813102021@reader.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11371&group=alt.politics#11371

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 22:25:56 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Thu, 14 Oct 2021 05:25 UTC

In article <j-WdnfOm46l3Ofr8nZ2dnUU7-dfNnZ2d@earthlink.com>,
SevenOverSix <hae274c.net> wrote:

> On 10/13/21 10:28 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> > In article <19CdnXbL5_Eg7Pr8nZ2dnUU7-QHNnZ2d@earthlink.com>,
> > SevenOverSix <hae274c.net> wrote:
> >
> >> P.S. ... if 4th-world natives can make bows and arrows
> >> from sticks and crap it means anyone can and thus there's
> >> no way you're gonna ban them.
> >>
> >> Hmm ... reminds of England's knife ban - stabbings have
> >
> > OH NO! THEIR MURDER RATE IS RISING TO A SMALL FRACTION OF THE US.
> > THIS CANNOT BE ALLOWED! WE MUST REMAIN NUMBER ONE!
> >
> > MORE GUNS! MORE MURDERS! WE'RE NUMBER ONE!
> > MORE GUNS! MORE MURDERS! WE'RE NUMBER ONE!
> > MORE GUNS! MORE MURDERS! WE'RE NUMBER ONE!
> > MORE GUNS! MORE MURDERS! WE'RE NUMBER ONE!
> > MORE GUNS! MORE MURDERS! WE'RE NUMBER ONE!
> > MORE GUNS! MORE MURDERS! WE'RE NUMBER ONE!
>
> Sounds like a plan.
>
> Nations that differ GET ABSORBED.

Like Costa Rica. Or Bangladesh.

https://peacekeeping.un.org/sites/default/files/01_summary_of_cont
ribution_41_august2021.pdf

> Or were you one of the many who slept through
> history class ?
>
> Oh wait, they don't really TEACH history anymore,
> just rants about how western culture is the worst
> thing the world ever experienced ....

I note you're fountain of factoids without citation. So where is
your cite of currently prosperous democrat counties with falling
house prices?

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Re: Assault ... Arrows ? Norway Mass Attack

<CoW9J.237712$T_8.14814@fx48.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11388&group=alt.politics#11388

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: NOT-S...@idiocracy.gov (BeamMeUpScotty)
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 09:37:38 -0400
 by: BeamMeUpScotty - Thu, 14 Oct 2021 13:37 UTC

On 10/14/21 1:25 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <j-WdnfOm46l3Ofr8nZ2dnUU7-dfNnZ2d@earthlink.com>,
> SevenOverSix <hae274c.net> wrote:
>
>> On 10/13/21 10:28 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:

>>> OH NO! THEIR MURDER RATE IS RISING TO A SMALL FRACTION OF THE US.
>>> THIS CANNOT BE ALLOWED! WE MUST REMAIN NUMBER ONE!
>>>
>>> MORE GUNS! MORE MURDERS! WE'RE NUMBER ONE!
>>> MORE GUNS! MORE MURDERS! WE'RE NUMBER ONE!
>>> MORE GUNS! MORE MURDERS! WE'RE NUMBER ONE!
>>> MORE GUNS! MORE MURDERS! WE'RE NUMBER ONE!
>>> MORE GUNS! MORE MURDERS! WE'RE NUMBER ONE!
>>> MORE GUNS! MORE MURDERS! WE'RE NUMBER ONE!
>>
>> Sounds like a plan.
>>
>> Nations that differ GET ABSORBED.
>
> Like Costa Rica. Or Bangladesh.
>
> https://peacekeeping.un.org/sites/default/files/01_summary_of_cont
> ribution_41_august2021.pdf
>
>> Or were you one of the many who slept through
>> history class ?
>>
>> Oh wait, they don't really TEACH history anymore,
>> just rants about how western culture is the worst
>> thing the world ever experienced ....
>
> I note you're fountain of factoids without citation. So where is
> your cite of currently prosperous democrat counties with falling
> house prices?

We're coming to the point in the LEFTIST insanity where a rock (when
painted black) will be an assault weapon....

--
That's karma,

Your attempt at mandated assimilation is futile, a successful resistance
is inevitable.

https://media.gettr.com/group31/getter/2021/10/01/03/74cb082a-ae4b-6124-e748-82145a8a32ed/25ad95587f0c3a0858c8347a465933df_500x0.jpg

Re: Assault ... Arrows ? Norway Mass Attack

<5I-dnRvHE7f_1PX8nZ2dnUU7-LHNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11397&group=alt.politics#11397

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: hae274c....@nowhere (SevenOverSix)
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 11:14:41 -0400
 by: SevenOverSix - Thu, 14 Oct 2021 15:14 UTC

On 10/14/21 9:37 AM, BeamMeUpScotty wrote:
> On 10/14/21 1:25 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
>> In article <j-WdnfOm46l3Ofr8nZ2dnUU7-dfNnZ2d@earthlink.com>,
>> SevenOverSix <hae274c.net> wrote:

>>> Sounds like a plan.
>>>
>>> Nations that differ GET ABSORBED.
>>
>> Like Costa Rica. Or Bangladesh.
>>
>> https://peacekeeping.un.org/sites/default/files/01_summary_of_cont
>> ribution_41_august2021.pdf
>>
>>> Or were you one of the many who slept through
>>> history class ?
>>>
>>> Oh wait, they don't really TEACH history anymore,
>>> just rants about how western culture is the worst
>>> thing the world ever experienced ....
>
>> I note you're fountain of factoids without citation. So where is
>> your cite of currently prosperous democrat counties with falling
>> house prices?
>>
> We're coming to the point in the LEFTIST insanity where a rock (when
> painted black) will be an assault weapon....

Hey, don't give 'em any IDEAS :-)

Wasn't a woman killed on a NYC street the other day
by a brick-weilding thug ? BAN ASSAULT BRICKS !!!

As for Bangladesh ... sorry ... but nobody WANTS it,
not even China. I think only Haiti beats them in the
"shittiest place to live" category. Costa Rica ain't
all that glam either - unless you're a rich American
retiree. The bulk of it is still 3rd-world. One of
the neighbors, or commies, WILL grab it eventually.

Oh, and for Norways Robin Hood ... it is now confirmed
he was on radicalization watch lists. Guess they didn't
watch closely enough ... they never do, might be SO
many rads that it's just an impossible thing. Their
own fault, THEY imported all those rads.

Re: Assault ... Arrows ? Norway Mass Attack

<chine.bleu-9FACF2.09023014102021@reader.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11399&group=alt.politics#11399

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 09:02:30 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Thu, 14 Oct 2021 16:02 UTC

In article <5I-dnRvHE7f_1PX8nZ2dnUU7-LHNnZ2d@earthlink.com>,

> As for Bangladesh ... sorry ... but nobody WANTS it,
> not even China. I think only Haiti beats them in the
> "shittiest place to live" category. Costa Rica ain't

So were they absorbed or no?

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Re: Assault ... Arrows ? Norway Mass Attack

<WMY9J.185121$rl3.113713@fx45.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11403&group=alt.politics#11403

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: JW...@jw.com (Just Wondering)
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 10:20:06 -0600
 by: Just Wondering - Thu, 14 Oct 2021 16:20 UTC

On 10/14/2021 7:37 AM, BeamMeUpScotty wrote:
> On 10/14/21 1:25 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
>> In article <j-WdnfOm46l3Ofr8nZ2dnUU7-dfNnZ2d@earthlink.com>,
>> SevenOverSix <hae274c.net> wrote:

>>> Sounds like a plan.
>>>
>>> Nations that differ GET ABSORBED.
>>
>> Like Costa Rica. Or Bangladesh.
>>
>> https://peacekeeping.un.org/sites/default/files/01_summary_of_cont
>> ribution_41_august2021.pdf
>>
>>> Or were you one of the many who slept through
>>> history class ?
>>>
>>> Oh wait, they don't really TEACH history anymore,
>>> just rants about how western culture is the worst
>>> thing the world ever experienced ....
>>
>> I note you're fountain of factoids without citation. So where is
>> your cite of currently prosperous democrat counties with falling
>> house prices?
>>
> We're coming to the point in the LEFTIST insanity where a
> rock (when painted black) will be an assault weapon....

It could be. Assault weapon: Any object used to commit an assault.

Re: Assault ... Arrows ? Norway Mass Attack

<PNOdnQ0bV9JodvX8nZ2dnUU7-cWdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11416&group=alt.politics#11416

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: hae274c....@nowhere (SevenOverSix)
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 22:48:21 -0400
 by: SevenOverSix - Fri, 15 Oct 2021 02:48 UTC

On 10/14/21 12:02 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:

>> As for Bangladesh ... sorry ... but nobody WANTS it,
>> not even China. I think only Haiti beats them in the
>> "shittiest place to live" category. Costa Rica ain't
>
> So were they absorbed or no?

Taste foul enough and even the Chinese won't
eat you :-)

Re: Assault ... Arrows ? Norway Mass Attack

<chine.bleu-49B6EE.21212614102021@reader.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11420&group=alt.politics#11420

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 21:21:26 -0700
References: <19CdnXbL5_Eg7Pr8nZ2dnUU7-QHNnZ2d@earthlink.com> <chine.bleu-EC2857.19280413102021@reader.eternal-september.org> <j-WdnfOm46l3Ofr8nZ2dnUU7-dfNnZ2d@earthlink.com> <chine.bleu-85BD8B.22254813102021@reader.eternal-september.org> <CoW9J.237712$T_8.14814@fx48.iad> <5I-dnRvHE7f_1PX8nZ2dnUU7-LHNnZ2d@earthlink.com> <chine.bleu-9FACF2.09023014102021@reader.eternal-september.org> <PNOdnQ0bV9JodvX8nZ2dnUU7-cWdnZ2d@earthlink.com>
 by: Siri Cruise - Fri, 15 Oct 2021 04:21 UTC

In article <PNOdnQ0bV9JodvX8nZ2dnUU7-cWdnZ2d@earthlink.com>,
SevenOverSix <hae274c.net> wrote:

> On 10/14/21 12:02 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:

> >> As for Bangladesh ... sorry ... but nobody WANTS it,
> >> not even China. I think only Haiti beats them in the
> >> "shittiest place to live" category. Costa Rica ain't
> >
> > So were they absorbed or no?
>
> Taste foul enough and even the Chinese won't
> eat you :-)

But nations that differ GET ABSORBED. No exceptions.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Re: Assault ... Arrows ? Norway Mass Attack

<5LadnY5wXZLgmvT8nZ2dnUU7-VXNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11425&group=alt.politics#11425

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
References: <19CdnXbL5_Eg7Pr8nZ2dnUU7-QHNnZ2d@earthlink.com> <chine.bleu-EC2857.19280413102021@reader.eternal-september.org> <j-WdnfOm46l3Ofr8nZ2dnUU7-dfNnZ2d@earthlink.com> <chine.bleu-85BD8B.22254813102021@reader.eternal-september.org> <CoW9J.237712$T_8.14814@fx48.iad> <5I-dnRvHE7f_1PX8nZ2dnUU7-LHNnZ2d@earthlink.com> <chine.bleu-9FACF2.09023014102021@reader.eternal-september.org> <PNOdnQ0bV9JodvX8nZ2dnUU7-cWdnZ2d@earthlink.com> <chine.bleu-49B6EE.21212614102021@reader.eternal-september.org>
From: hae274c....@nowhere (SevenOverSix)
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 00:45:48 -0400
 by: SevenOverSix - Fri, 15 Oct 2021 04:45 UTC

On 10/15/21 12:21 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <PNOdnQ0bV9JodvX8nZ2dnUU7-cWdnZ2d@earthlink.com>,
> SevenOverSix <hae274c.net> wrote:
>
>> On 10/14/21 12:02 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:

>>> So were they absorbed or no?
>>
>> Taste foul enough and even the Chinese won't
>> eat you :-)
>
> But nations that differ GET ABSORBED. No exceptions.

Looking for all-or-nothing rules ? FORGET IT dumb-ass !

Bangladesh, whatever's left of it after sea-level rise,
WILL eventually be absorbed by China. It's just not in
any hurry ... things are SO shitty there that it'd drag
down China a bit. Maybe they'll just nerve-gas the whole
place so they can have all the land ... use the corpses
for fertilizer .....

Joe sure as hell won't stop them.

Re: Assault ... Arrows ? Norway Mass Attack

<chine.bleu-10BC0D.23174114102021@reader.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11431&group=alt.politics#11431

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 23:17:41 -0700
References: <19CdnXbL5_Eg7Pr8nZ2dnUU7-QHNnZ2d@earthlink.com> <chine.bleu-EC2857.19280413102021@reader.eternal-september.org> <j-WdnfOm46l3Ofr8nZ2dnUU7-dfNnZ2d@earthlink.com> <chine.bleu-85BD8B.22254813102021@reader.eternal-september.org> <CoW9J.237712$T_8.14814@fx48.iad> <5I-dnRvHE7f_1PX8nZ2dnUU7-LHNnZ2d@earthlink.com> <chine.bleu-9FACF2.09023014102021@reader.eternal-september.org> <PNOdnQ0bV9JodvX8nZ2dnUU7-cWdnZ2d@earthlink.com> <chine.bleu-49B6EE.21212614102021@reader.eternal-september.org> <5LadnY5wXZLgmvT8nZ2dnUU7-VXNnZ2d@earthlink.com>
 by: Siri Cruise - Fri, 15 Oct 2021 06:17 UTC

In article <5LadnY5wXZLgmvT8nZ2dnUU7-VXNnZ2d@earthlink.com>,
SevenOverSix <hae274c.net> wrote:

> > But nations that differ GET ABSORBED. No exceptions.
>
> Looking for all-or-nothing rules ? FORGET IT dumb-ass !

Those are your rules. Now that your stupidity is obvious you want
us to understand they were qualified without qualifiers? Well
there is one qualifier, 'No exceptions', which you now say was
you telling a fib.

Me? I always try to properly qualify statements intended as fact.

You're a shit head. This is not a statment of fact. This is a
statement of derision.

> down China a bit. Maybe they'll just nerve-gas the whole
> place so they can have all the land ... use the corpses
> for fertilizer .....

Joe doesn't share your violent yet still infantile fantasies.
Neither do I, shit head.

And you're still full cow doo-doo.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Re: Assault ... Arrows ? Norway Mass Attack

<1uednS7uDvD31ff8nZ2dnUU7-ImdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11449&group=alt.politics#11449

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: hae274c....@nowhere (SevenOverSix)
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 23:35:05 -0400
 by: SevenOverSix - Sat, 16 Oct 2021 03:35 UTC

On 10/14/21 12:20 PM, Just Wondering wrote:
> On 10/14/2021 7:37 AM, BeamMeUpScotty wrote:
>> On 10/14/21 1:25 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:

>>> Like Costa Rica. Or Bangladesh.
>>>
>>> https://peacekeeping.un.org/sites/default/files/01_summary_of_cont
>>> ribution_41_august2021.pdf

>>> I note you're fountain of factoids without citation. So where is
>>> your cite of currently prosperous democrat counties with falling
>>> house prices?
>>>
>> We're coming to the point in the LEFTIST insanity where a
>> rock (when painted black) will be an assault weapon....
>>
> It could be. Assault weapon: Any object used to commit an assault.

We saw today exactly how well the UKs "knife ban" worked ....

Re: Assault ... Arrows ? Norway Mass Attack

<chine.bleu-BDB32E.21475115102021@reader.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11454&group=alt.politics#11454

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 21:47:59 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Sat, 16 Oct 2021 04:47 UTC

In article <1uednS7uDvD31ff8nZ2dnUU7-ImdnZ2d@earthlink.com>,
SevenOverSix <hae274c.net> wrote:

> We saw today exactly how well the UKs "knife ban" worked ....

Sure. So what UK knife murder rate compared to US gun mirder rate.

And do cite.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Re: Assault ... Arrows ? Norway Mass Attack

<SKednfFpQqPTtfb8nZ2dnUU7-K3NnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11468&group=alt.politics#11468

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)