Bizarreness is the essence of the exotic.

interests / alt.politics / Trump Fascism Comes To Virginia

SubjectAuthor
* Trump Fascism Comes To VirginiaBradley K. Sherman
+* Re: Trump Fascism Comes To VirginiaDavid Hartung
|+* Re: Trump Fascism Comes To VirginiaRudy Canoza
||`- Re: Trump Fascism Comes To VirginiaDavid Hartung
|+- Re: Trump Fascism Comes To VirginiaSiri Cruise
|`* Re: Trump Fascism Comes To VirginiaMitchell Holman
| `* Re: Trump Fascism Comes To VirginiaDavid Hartung
|  +- Re: Trump Fascism Comes To VirginiaMitchell Holman
|  `* Re: Trump Fascism Comes To VirginiaGronk
|   `- Re: Trump Fascism Comes To VirginiaSiri Cruise
+- Re: Trump Fascism Comes To VirginiaSiri Cruise
`- Re: Democrat Fascism Lives In Virginialefty loon

1
Trump Fascism Comes To Virginia

<sk9bv9$j19$1@panix3.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11389&group=alt.politics#11389

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Trump Fascism Comes To Virginia
Date: 14 Oct 2021 13:39:53 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Thu, 14 Oct 2021 13:39 UTC

WTF is wrong with these people?

| Glenn Youngkin Supporters Pledge Allegiance to Flag Carried
| on January 6th
|
| Trump called into the "Take Back Virginia" to endorse the
| Republican candidate for governor, and continue to allege
| without evidence that the 2020 election was stolen
|
| The insurrection was good, actually.
|
| This was the message sent last night at a high-profile
| rally for Virginia gubernatorial candidate Glenn Youngkin,
| where attendees stood up and said the Pledge of Allegiance
| to a flag that was carried during what was described as
| "the peaceful rally with Donald J. Trump on January 6th."
<https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/glenn-youngkin-rally-pledge-of-allegiance-insurrection-1241919/>

--bks

Re: Trump Fascism Comes To Virginia

<AMidnePU25Pfq_X8nZ2dnUU7-LWdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11390&group=alt.politics#11390

Subject: Re: Trump Fascism Comes To Virginia
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: d_hart...@hotmail.com (David Hartung)
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 08:53:06 -0500
 by: David Hartung - Thu, 14 Oct 2021 13:53 UTC

On 10/14/21 8:39 AM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
> WTF is wrong with these people?
> |
> | Glenn Youngkin Supporters Pledge Allegiance to Flag Carried
> | on January 6th
> |
> | Trump called into the "Take Back Virginia" to endorse the
> | Republican candidate for governor, and continue to allege
> | without evidence that the 2020 election was stolen
> |
> | The insurrection was good, actually.
> |
> | This was the message sent last night at a high-profile
> | rally for Virginia gubernatorial candidate Glenn Youngkin,
> | where attendees stood up and said the Pledge of Allegiance
> | to a flag that was carried during what was described as
> | "the peaceful rally with Donald J. Trump on January 6th."

The Trump rally was peaceful and those attending the rally were urged to
conduct themselves in a peaceful, law abiding manner.

Re: Trump Fascism Comes To Virginia

<DgX9J.86468$VZ1.28881@fx08.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11394&group=alt.politics#11394

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: notgen...@gmail.com (Rudy Canoza)
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 07:37:23 -0700
 by: Rudy Canoza - Thu, 14 Oct 2021 14:37 UTC

On 10/14/2021 6:53 AM, David Hartung wrote:
> On 10/14/21 8:39 AM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
>> WTF is wrong with these people?
>>   | Glenn Youngkin Supporters Pledge Allegiance to Flag Carried
>>   | on January 6th
>>   | Trump called into the "Take Back Virginia" to endorse the
>>   | Republican candidate for governor, and continue to allege
>>   | without evidence that the 2020 election was stolen
>>   | The insurrection was good, actually.
>>   | This was the message sent last night at a high-profile
>>   | rally for Virginia gubernatorial candidate Glenn Youngkin,
>>   | where attendees stood up and said the Pledge of Allegiance
>>   | to a flag that was carried during what was described as
>>   | "the peaceful rally with Donald J. Trump on January 6th."
>
> The Trump rally was peaceful

until it became a violent insurrection.

Re: Trump Fascism Comes To Virginia

<chine.bleu-AC1FB5.09182714102021@reader.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11402&group=alt.politics#11402

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 09:18:27 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Thu, 14 Oct 2021 16:18 UTC

In article <sk9bv9$j19$1@panix3.panix.com>,
bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:

> WTF is wrong with these people?
> |
> | Glenn Youngkin Supporters Pledge Allegiance to Flag Carried
> | on January 6th

https://www.historyextra.com/period/second-world-war/hitlers-blood
y-swastika/

The Blutfahne or �Blood Flag� was one of the most sacred relics
of Nazi Germany. Originally the banner of the fifth Sturm of the
Munich SA, it was soaked with the blood of the fallen when the
Munich Putsch was crushed in November 1923.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Re: Trump Fascism Comes To Virginia

<chine.bleu-0B5E52.09201414102021@reader.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11404&group=alt.politics#11404

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 09:20:22 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Thu, 14 Oct 2021 16:20 UTC

In article <AMidnePU25Pfq_X8nZ2dnUU7-LWdnZ2d@giganews.com>,
David Hartung <d_hartung@hotmail.com> wrote:

> The Trump rally was peaceful and those attending the rally were urged to
> conduct themselves in a peaceful, law abiding manner.

Translation: 'Everything old whites dudes do is legal regardless
of the law. Only swarthy immigrants break the law.'

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Re: Trump Fascism Comes To Virginia

<c5idna-XV6uGwfX8nZ2dnUU7-eOdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11406&group=alt.politics#11406

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: d_hart...@hotmail.com (David Hartung)
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 11:34:35 -0500
 by: David Hartung - Thu, 14 Oct 2021 16:34 UTC

On 10/14/21 9:37 AM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> On 10/14/2021 6:53 AM, David Hartung wrote:
>> On 10/14/21 8:39 AM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
>>> WTF is wrong with these people?
>>>   | Glenn Youngkin Supporters Pledge Allegiance to Flag Carried
>>>   | on January 6th
>>>   | Trump called into the "Take Back Virginia" to endorse the
>>>   | Republican candidate for governor, and continue to allege
>>>   | without evidence that the 2020 election was stolen
>>>   | The insurrection was good, actually.
>>>   | This was the message sent last night at a high-profile
>>>   | rally for Virginia gubernatorial candidate Glenn Youngkin,
>>>   | where attendees stood up and said the Pledge of Allegiance
>>>   | to a flag that was carried during what was described as
>>>   | "the peaceful rally with Donald J. Trump on January 6th."
>>
>> The Trump rally was peaceful
>
> until it became a violent insurrection.

It never was an armed insurrection. You call it such because it fits
your worldview.

Re: Democrat Fascism Lives In Virginia

<XnsADC36FF0DD63AATM@94.23.43.182>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11407&group=alt.politics#11407

From: cont...@kathleencohen.com (lefty loon)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: Democrat Fascism Lives In Virginia
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 18:00:14 -0000 (UTC)
 by: lefty loon - Thu, 14 Oct 2021 18:00 UTC

On 14 Oct 2021, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) posted some

> WTF is wrong with these people?

WTF is wrong with any Democrat besides mental illness.

Re: Trump Fascism Comes To Virginia

<XnsADC3D6D77AFADnoemailcomcastnet@216.166.97.131>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11414&group=alt.politics#11414

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 21:09:26 -0500
 by: Mitchell Holman - Fri, 15 Oct 2021 02:09 UTC

David Hartung <d_hartung@hotmail.com> wrote in

> On 10/14/21 8:39 AM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
>> WTF is wrong with these people?
>> |
>> | Glenn Youngkin Supporters Pledge Allegiance to Flag Carried
>> | on January 6th
>> |
>> | Trump called into the "Take Back Virginia" to endorse the
>> | Republican candidate for governor, and continue to allege
>> | without evidence that the 2020 election was stolen
>> |
>> | The insurrection was good, actually.
>> |
>> | This was the message sent last night at a high-profile
>> | rally for Virginia gubernatorial candidate Glenn Youngkin,
>> | where attendees stood up and said the Pledge of Allegiance
>> | to a flag that was carried during what was described as
>> | "the peaceful rally with Donald J. Trump on January 6th."
>
> The Trump rally was peaceful and those attending the rally were urged
> conduct themselves in a peaceful, law abiding manner.

Trump supporters are SOOO peaceful, you know?

Dallas Frazier, 29, got out of his truck and
repeatedly punched a 61-year-old anti-Trump
protester in the head outside a Trump rally
in Cincinnati, Ohio, in August 2019. Cellphone
video footage of the attack was posted online.
Frazier, of Georgetown, Kentucky, was arrested
and charged with assault.

Randall Thom was arrested for attempting to
assault supporters of Elizabeth Warren at a
campaign event for the Massachusetts senator
in Storm Lake, Iowa, in January 2019. He hit
a Warren supporter with a selfie stick,
according to one report, and yelled "Trump 2020!"
before being placed in a police car.

In October 2018, Cesar Sayoc mailed 16 homemade
pipe bombs to prominent critics of Trump across
the country and to CNN, the cable news station
most frequently derided by the president.

Max Hare, John Kinsman and David Kuriakose were
among members of the far-right "Proud Boys" group
who allegedly attacked an anti-fascist protester
on a Manhattan street in October 2018. The group
was recorded kicking the man after an event where
their founder, Gavin McInnes, gave a speech. Hare,
Kinsman and Kuriakose were all wearing red "Make
America Great Again" baseball caps.

Morris May pepper-sprayed the face of a
demonstrator preparing for a "Stand Against
Hate" rally in Asbury Park, New Jersey, in
September 2017. He was wearing a shirt
referencing Trump�s "Make America Great Again
slogan

Dennis Mothersbaugh sucker-punched two
demonstrators who were protesting against a
far-right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia,
in August 2017. After he was arrested,
Mothersbaugh appeared in court wearing a "God,
Guns & Trump" shirt.

Louis Travieso allegedly attacked two men and a
woman in Washington DC, after one of them made a
comment about his red Make America Great Again
baseball cap and said they had a problem with his
politics. He allegedly straddled one of the men
and punched him 20 times in the face.

Brandon Davis knocked a gay man off his bicycle
by ramming his scooter into him in Key West,
Florida, in February 2017. He used homophobic
slurs, told the man and his partner: "You�re in
Trump country now"

Daniel Rowe, a white supremacist, stabbed a
biracial couple outside a restaurant in Olympia,
Washington, in August 2016. He had traveled to t
he city to oppose Black Lives Matter activists.
He told police he "took a blood oath to fight on
the street and �planned on heading down to the
next Donald Trump rally and stomping out more of
the Black Lives Matter group,"

John McGraw sucker-punched a black protester who
was being escorted out of a Trump rally in
Fayetteville, North Carolina, in March 2016. He
was arrested and pleaded "no contest" to charges
including assault and battery. McGraw, then 78,
said of his victim shortly afterwards: "Next time
we see him, we might have to kill him." Trump said
he was considering paying McGraw�s legal fees, but
ultimately did not.

Scott and Steven Leader brothers beat and urinated
on a homeless Latino man in Boston in August 2015
and told police: "Donald Trump was right, all these
illegals need to be deported."

https://tinyurl.com/y4jvn94b

Re: Trump Fascism Comes To Virginia

<OradnRDwaaFcdfX8nZ2dnUU7-eednZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11415&group=alt.politics#11415

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: d_hart...@hotmail.com (David Hartung)
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 21:34:41 -0500
 by: David Hartung - Fri, 15 Oct 2021 02:34 UTC

On 10/14/21 9:09 PM, Mitchell Holman wrote:
> David Hartung <d_hartung@hotmail.com> wrote in
>
>> On 10/14/21 8:39 AM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
>>> WTF is wrong with these people?

>> The Trump rally was peaceful and those attending the rally were urged
>> conduct themselves in a peaceful, law abiding manner.
>>

> Trump supporters are SOOO peaceful, you know?

They were that day.

Re: Trump Fascism Comes To Virginia

<XnsADC3EDD1B59C4noemailcomcastnet@216.166.97.131>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11422&group=alt.politics#11422

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 23:24:58 -0500
 by: Mitchell Holman - Fri, 15 Oct 2021 04:24 UTC

> On 10/14/21 9:09 PM, Mitchell Holman wrote:
>> David Hartung <d_hartung@hotmail.com> wrote in

>>> The Trump rally was peaceful and those attending the rally were urged
>>> conduct themselves in a peaceful, law abiding manner.
>>>

>> Trump supporters are SOOO peaceful, you know?
>
> They were that day.

So Trump supporters are only peaceful
on select days.

What days are those?

[...]

<skb16h$j95$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11427&group=alt.politics#11427

From: inval...@invalid.invalid (Gronk)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 22:48:20 -0600
 by: Gronk - Fri, 15 Oct 2021 04:48 UTC

David Hartung wrote:
> On 10/14/21 9:09 PM, Mitchell Holman wrote:
>> David Hartung <d_hartung@hotmail.com> wrote in
>>>
>>> The Trump rally was peaceful and those attending the rally were urged
>>> conduct themselves in a peaceful, law abiding manner.
>>
>>      Trump supporters are SOOO peaceful, you know?
>
> They were that day.

How about Jan 6?

Re: Trump Fascism Comes To Virginia

<chine.bleu-872FE9.23020914102021@reader.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11429&group=alt.politics#11429

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 23:02:17 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Fri, 15 Oct 2021 06:02 UTC

In article <skb16h$j95$2@dont-email.me>,
Gronk <invalide@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> > They were that day.
>
> How about Jan 6?

The privileges of being an old white dude.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\