Subject: Re: After Launching War On Fossil Fuels, Biden Admin Now Asking Oil
And Gas Companies To Help Lower Fuel Costs
Newsgroups: alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.republicans
From: hae274c....@nowhere (SevenOverSix)
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 11:03:26 -0400
 by: SevenOverSix - Thu, 14 Oct 2021 15:03 UTC

On 10/14/21 8:40 AM, Dave Sundersen wrote:
> Joe Biden is at it again.
> This fucking idiot needs to be removed from office along with Kamala
> and the rest of the inept administration.
>
> Democrats are destroying the country.

Is this any surprise ? They TOLD everybody what
they'd be fucking up ahead of time but STILL
got elected. If people are convinced they and
America are so evil, easier to just buy a
cat-o-nine-tails and flog yourselves daily
rather than flog EVERYBODY with these awful
"leaders".

We may be stuck with Joe. He has a secret weapon
against impeachment/removal - his own Dan Quayle.
Funny funny Harris would be even more of a disaster.

Meanwhile, work hard at flipping the legislature and
schmooze individual Dem pols to try and effectively
flip them. Some more Dem on Dem warfare wouldn't
hurt things either ; let them destroy themselves.

STATE level also counts. We need more deeper-red
governors and statehouse pols and judges too.
They've been the front line of resistance so far,
especially Florida and Texas.

And DON'T let the MSM and the online censors disappear
the Truth about HOW badly the Dems are fucking it up.
Got to get AROUND them, let everybody know what's up
and how OTHER people feel about it all.

Trump kept it all together all through the pandemic
lockdowns and such. Very few significant shortages
(unless you felt the need to score three carts full
of TP) and no inflation. Joe And The Gang managed
to totally screw that up in just SIX MONTHS. Trump
had his nightmare personality issues, but his
socioeconomic vision was 20/20. A "Trump-ish" POTUS
for 2024 is a MUST. Cruz, DeSantis, Haley ... these
are known entities. The chromosome thing actually
favors Haley ... the MSM would have a seizure trying
to persecute a WOMAN after all and is more Indian
than Harris :-)