Stop searching. Happiness is right next to you. Now, if they'd only take a bath ...

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Are "Ghost Kitchens" Becoming a Thing?

SubjectAuthor
* Are "Ghost Kitchens" Becoming a Thing?KlausSchadenfreude
`* Re: Are "Ghost Kitchens" Becoming a Thing?Jerry Sauk
 +* Re: Are "Ghost Kitchens" Becoming a Thing?KlausSchadenfreude
 |`* Re: Are "Ghost Kitchens" Becoming a Thing?Jerry Sauk
 | +* Re: Are "Ghost Kitchens" Becoming a Thing?KlausSchadenfreude
 | |+- Re: Are "Ghost Kitchens" Becoming a Thing?KWills
 | |`* Re: Are "Ghost Kitchens" Becoming a Thing?Jerry Sauk
 | | +* Re: Are "Ghost Kitchens" Becoming a Thing?KlausSchadenfreude
 | | |`- Re: Are "Ghost Kitchens" Becoming a Thing?KWills
 | | `- Re: Are "Ghost Kitchens" Becoming a Thing?KWills
 | `- Re: Are "Ghost Kitchens" Becoming a Thing?KWills
 +* Re: Are "Ghost Kitchens" Becoming a Thing?%
 |`* Re: Are "Ghost Kitchens" Becoming a Thing?%
 | `- Re: Are "Ghost Kitchens" Becoming a Thing?Mike Hunt
 `* Re: Are "Ghost Kitchens" Becoming a Thing?Jerry Sauk
  +- Re: Are "Ghost Kitchens" Becoming a Thing?Skeeter
  `- Re: Are "Ghost Kitchens" Becoming a Thing?KWills

1
Are "Ghost Kitchens" Becoming a Thing?

<a7kcfhdbru3ogggcn63dfiiuj3kpbhpihk@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11409&group=alt.food.fast-food#11409

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Are "Ghost Kitchens" Becoming a Thing?
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2022 06:12:44 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Fri, 12 Aug 2022 13:12 UTC

Ghost kitchens (a.k.a. dark kitchens or delivery-only kitchens) -
you’ve probably been hearing about this new trend circling around the
restaurant industry. With the shift in demand during the pandemic,
this trend is only moving faster as delivery has become the lifeblood
of many restaurants. In fact, in the United States alone, 60% of
consumers are ordering delivery or pickup at least once a week.
https://upserve.com/restaurant-insider/online-ordering-statistics/

Ghost kitchens, also known as dark kitchens, are commercial kitchens
optimized for food delivery service. Each delivery kitchen is located
in areas with a high concentration of delivery demand. The kitchens
themselves don’t have a storefront and the staff prepares dishes off
of their menus that are only available for delivery. Think of it as a
virtual restaurant operating as a digital storefront, with a few
back-of-house staff members working on fulfilling online orders.
Instead of a physical location, your presence is digital, allowing you
to reach more customers than you ever could with just a physical
location.
https://cloudkitchens.com/blog/ultimate-guide-to-ghost-kitchens

To the delight of Frosty and Baconator lovers across the globe,
Wendy's announced an ambitious expansion plan last year, which would
add 1,200 locations to its roster by 2025. More than half of these new
locations—around 700 to be exact—were planned as delivery-only ghost
kitchens to be operated and staffed through a collaboration with Reef
Kitchens. But, it appears the burger chain may have bitten off more
than it could chew, and is now drastically pulling back on its ghost
kitchen strategy. Wendy's announced it is cutting down the number of
Reef locations it will open from 700 to just 100 to 150, with a
significant decrease in units specifically within the U.S. Wendy's
ghost kitchens will still hold a presence in the U.S. but on a much
smaller scale and focused mostly in "densely populated high potential
markets" according to CEO Todd Penegor.
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/americas-second-largest-burger-chain-140144682.html

When will Jenny confess that he lied when he made this claim?

:JENNY_LIE: Many week's [sic] ago, he [Kwills] personally
:JENNY_LIE: emailed me after I refused his re-admission,
:JENNY_LIE: and he admitted he was in teh [sic] wrong and
:JENNY_LIE: that he is just a troll. He also suggested
:JENNY_LIE: I killfile [sic] Klous [sic] as well, which prove's
:JENNY_LIE: [sic] how much respect for the killfiling [sic] program.

Re: Are "Ghost Kitchens" Becoming a Thing?

<NMCcnbdUNsZyXqX-nZ2dnZfqnPv_fwAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11682&group=alt.food.fast-food#11682

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: Are "Ghost Kitchens" Becoming a Thing?
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2022 17:32:32 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Sat, 1 Oct 2022 22:32 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Ghost kitchens (a.k.a. dark kitchens or delivery-only kitchens) -
> you've probably been hearing about this new trend circling around the
> restaurant industry. With the shift in demand during the pandemic,
> this trend is only moving faster as delivery has become the lifeblood
> of many restaurants. In fact, in the United States alone, 60% of
> consumers are ordering delivery or pickup at least once a week.
> https://upserve.com/restaurant-insider/online-ordering-statistics/
>
> Ghost kitchens, also known as dark kitchens, are commercial kitchens
> optimized for food delivery service. Each delivery kitchen is located
> in areas with a high concentration of delivery demand. The kitchens
> themselves don't have a storefront and the staff prepares dishes off
> of their menus that are only available for delivery. Think of it as a
> virtual restaurant operating as a digital storefront, with a few
> back-of-house staff members working on fulfilling online orders.
> Instead of a physical location, your presence is digital, allowing you
> to reach more customers than you ever could with just a physical
> location.
> https://cloudkitchens.com/blog/ultimate-guide-to-ghost-kitchens
>
> To the delight of Frosty and Baconator lovers across the globe,
> Wendy's announced an ambitious expansion plan last year, which would
> add 1,200 locations to its roster by 2025. More than half of these new
> locations-around 700 to be exact-were planned as delivery-only ghost
> kitchens to be operated and staffed through a collaboration with Reef
> Kitchens. But, it appears the burger chain may have bitten off more
> than it could chew, and is now drastically pulling back on its ghost
> kitchen strategy. Wendy's announced it is cutting down the number of
> Reef locations it will open from 700 to just 100 to 150, with a
> significant decrease in units specifically within the U.S. Wendy's
> ghost kitchens will still hold a presence in the U.S. but on a much
> smaller scale and focused mostly in "densely populated high potential
> markets" according to CEO Todd Penegor.
> https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/americas-second-largest-burger-chain-140144682.html

This could be true, but many will fail. The majoirt of income comes from
sit-down service. And fast-food comapny's shoudln't get rid of it becouse
sit down service in teh stores allwos the customer to return to the counter
for additional sales such as ice-cream, etc. none of which is possible with
drive through or door dash.

Re: Are "Ghost Kitchens" Becoming a Thing?

<a0lhjhtnus7tge89803aeet7qfrsaj6g6p@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11711&group=alt.food.fast-food#11711

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2022 17:01:10 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sun, 2 Oct 2022 00:01 UTC

On Sat, 1 Oct 2022 17:32:32 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Ghost kitchens (a.k.a. dark kitchens or delivery-only kitchens) -
>> you've probably been hearing about this new trend circling around the
>> restaurant industry. With the shift in demand during the pandemic,
>> this trend is only moving faster as delivery has become the lifeblood
>> of many restaurants. In fact, in the United States alone, 60% of
>> consumers are ordering delivery or pickup at least once a week.
>> https://upserve.com/restaurant-insider/online-ordering-statistics/
>>
>> Ghost kitchens, also known as dark kitchens, are commercial kitchens
>> optimized for food delivery service. Each delivery kitchen is located
>> in areas with a high concentration of delivery demand. The kitchens
>> themselves don't have a storefront and the staff prepares dishes off
>> of their menus that are only available for delivery. Think of it as a
>> virtual restaurant operating as a digital storefront, with a few
>> back-of-house staff members working on fulfilling online orders.
>> Instead of a physical location, your presence is digital, allowing you
>> to reach more customers than you ever could with just a physical
>> location.
>> https://cloudkitchens.com/blog/ultimate-guide-to-ghost-kitchens
>>
>> To the delight of Frosty and Baconator lovers across the globe,
>> Wendy's announced an ambitious expansion plan last year, which would
>> add 1,200 locations to its roster by 2025. More than half of these new
>> locations-around 700 to be exact-were planned as delivery-only ghost
>> kitchens to be operated and staffed through a collaboration with Reef
>> Kitchens. But, it appears the burger chain may have bitten off more
>> than it could chew, and is now drastically pulling back on its ghost
>> kitchen strategy. Wendy's announced it is cutting down the number of
>> Reef locations it will open from 700 to just 100 to 150, with a
>> significant decrease in units specifically within the U.S. Wendy's
>> ghost kitchens will still hold a presence in the U.S. but on a much
>> smaller scale and focused mostly in "densely populated high potential
>> markets" according to CEO Todd Penegor.
>> https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/americas-second-largest-burger-chain-140144682.html

>This could be true, but many will fail.

Please elucidate on this opinion of yours.

> The majoirt of income comes from
>sit-down service.

Once again you are out of touch and ignorant about fast food. Read the
article.

> And fast-food comapny's shoudln't get rid of it becouse
>sit down service in teh stores allwos the customer to return to the counter
>for additional sales such as ice-cream, etc. none of which is possible with
>drive through or door dash.

So now Jenny is claiming that if you are in the restaurant, you can go
to the counter and order again, but you cannot door dash again or
drive though again.

Interesting.

ANd the number of sit-down people that order again is what percentage
of total sales? 0.0000000001%?

Re: Are "Ghost Kitchens" Becoming a Thing?

<thccrk$1n20$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11725&group=alt.food.fast-food#11725

Followup: alt.eat-shit.and-die.asshole
From: david.ke...@pisscent.org (%)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2022 12:05:09 -0400
 by: % - Sun, 2 Oct 2022 16:05 UTC

KWills wrote:
> On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 07:38:54 -0700, KWills <a@b.c> wrote:
>
>> And yet, Dare Dash,
>
> D'OH! That should be Door Dash.
> More proof, if any where needed, that I really shouldn't be
> allowed to proof read my own posts :)

dumbass

https://postimg.cc/PPCLNsvD LOL!

Re: Are "Ghost Kitchens" Becoming a Thing?

<the6vr$3k3pe$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11729&group=alt.food.fast-food#11729

Followup: alt.eat-shit.and-die.asshole
From: perc...@peescent.net (%)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.chad-bryant,alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2022 04:37:15 -0400
 by: % - Mon, 3 Oct 2022 08:37 UTC

KWills wrote:
> [...]
> more?
> Why did you sexually molest your sons when they were toddlers?
> What did your neighbors say to you that made you think they
> invited you to break into their homes and steal their property?
> What motivated you to LIE and claim you live in Vermont while
> presenting the PROOF that you live in Utah?
> Why do post pictures of yourself with my face over yours? Do you
> think this will somehow cause you to no longer be the obese loser who
> is so fat, you can't leave your one bedroom welfare apartment?
>
> "My elderly neighbors *invited* me into those garages in the
> middle of the night, and I never should have been convicted!"
> -- Chadlee Anvil Bryant in Message-ID:
> <MPG.392f3ec18f80a2e9897ec@news.astraweb.com>
>

> On June 25 Chadlee Anvil Bryant, 33, Madison, was arrested and charged
> with obstructing police after an officer responded to a complaint
> regarding Bryant allegedly touching a child. According to reports, a
> woman reported that Bryant had tried to wrestle her 8 year old son
> earlier. The officer located Bryant in the parking lot of a West
> Washington Street liquor store panhandling. En-route to the store the
> officer learned that Bryant was wanted on a child support warrant from
> Utah.
> Reports state that while the officer was speaking with Bryant
> regarding the alleged assault Bryant denied the assault and was not
> very cooperative.
> However, reports state, when the officer informed Bryant that he
> had an outstanding child support warrant, Bryant and the officer began
> to struggle as the officer attempted to restrain and arrest Bryant.
> Reports state that during the struggle the officer attempted to
> use pepper spray against Bryant but Bryant struck the officer’s hand
> with a spinkick and caused some of the spray to hit the officer. The
> officer reported temporary blindness in one eye. Bryant tried to run
> toward a Wendys and then was observed walking down the road toward
> Burney Street.
> Several officers responded to aid the Madison Police officer and,
> reports state, when Bryant observed the officers approaching him on
> the tracks from Burney Street he turned around and was detained and
> arrested by the original officer.
> Reports state that Bryant continued to struggle and scream after
> he was handcuffed.

> "i get everything free i never pay for anything that's how i survive
> on welfare unlike those other idgits out there who's checks don't last
> a week..."
> Chadlee Bryant in Message-ID:
> <_NednWr9jLEVjs7_nZ2dnUU7-eHNnZ2d@giganews.com>
>
> "Truth is I am a convicted child molester and registered sex
> offender."
> -- Chadlee Bryant in Message-ID: <VZFnG.10427$th5.3183@fx14.iad>
>
> An old picture of Chad showing off his triple chin:
> https://ibb.co/k0F0mcn
>
> Check out Triple Chin Chad's shoplifting record (what is known of it)

hi there wills, that's all well and good, yes chad is
a fat fuck loser but then again so are *you*, it's
entertaining to watch how much you and pissbum skeeter
worship the bloated deady beat daddy shampoo thief, but
i find it very hypocritical of you to point out his
obesity considering what a lardass loser felon thief
you are too

KWills forced to move from his neighborhood:

http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=161939304300 <--- KWills admission

KWills was busted for breaking into his neighbors garages -

https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26

https://www.google.com/search?q=KWills,+fat+fuck+felon&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=657&dpr=1

You be the Judge:

Glenn Shadix or KWills?

https://youtu.be/r4urInnAz3I <--- Glenn Shadix from Bettlejuice

Kwills photo - from his Twitter page before he
yanked it down and replaced it with a phony

https://postimg.cc/dhN2kzSG <--- KWills

KWills on his Keto diet

https://imgur.com/a/3qFWUVk

KWills beats anorexia -

https://postimg.cc/7fVR5VxG

KWills gorging on Spam sammies-

https://postimg.cc/tnzBVqHQ

KWills at the pool -

https://postimg.cc/PpWg2kkK

KWills at his most obese, at least as fat as we've seen so far,
before he admitted himself for an eating disorder -

https://postimg.cc/f3yCtc3x

Re: Are "Ghost Kitchens" Becoming a Thing?

<tIY_K.229041$elEa.208535@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11739&group=alt.food.fast-food#11739

Followup: alt.eat-shit.and-die.asshole
Newsgroups: rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.chad-bryant,alt.food.fast-food
From: m.h...@noneyabiz.invalid (Mike Hunt)
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2022 11:56:09 -0400
 by: Mike Hunt - Tue, 4 Oct 2022 15:56 UTC

Two brokeback lardass felon fuckhead lovers - KWills and Chad

https://postimg.cc/PPCLNsvD

https://imgur.com/a/If9RGS9

KWills - https://imgur.com/a/K96OPz1

Chad - https://imgur.com/a/ishryHQ

Kwills convicted of breaking into his neighbors garages -

https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26

https://www.google.com/search?q=KWills,+fat+fuck+felon&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=657&dpr=1

an old chad faq -

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.sport.pro-wrestling/c/DtYojGL9Ka0

ROFLMAO!

Re: Are "Ghost Kitchens" Becoming a Thing?

<_BSdnXJsJcM0kaX4nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14203&group=alt.food.fast-food#14203

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 13:22:06 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 18:22 UTC

"KWills" <a@b.c> wrote in message
> On Sat, 1 Oct 2022 17:32:32 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>This could be true, but many will fail. The majoirt of income comes from
>>sit-down service.
>
> And yet, Dare Dash, GrubHub, and other such delivery services,
> are making millions every year.

I never said they wasn't. The fact they charge sucj outrageous delivery
fee's probablty says their making BILLBIONS.

> Very few established restaurants are getting rid of sit down
> service. I am aware Taco Bell is experimenting with drive through and
> delivery only stores. Time will tell if the concept will be
> successful.

It won't be.

Re: Are "Ghost Kitchens" Becoming a Thing?

<_BSdnXNsJcM0kaX4nZ2dnZfqnPQAAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14204&group=alt.food.fast-food#14204

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 13:20:35 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 18:20 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> And fast-food comapny's shoudln't get rid of it becouse
>>sit down service in teh stores allwos the customer to return to the
>>counter
>>for additional sales such as ice-cream, etc. none of which is possible
>>with
>>drive through or door dash.
>
> So now Jenny is claiming that if you are in the restaurant, you can go
> to the counter and order again, but you cannot door dash again or
> drive though again.

Are you serious? And wait another 30-45 minute's for your second's to
arrive, not to mention paying ANOTHER outrageous delivery fee PLUS TIP?

THINK before you post, Klous.

Re: Are "Ghost Kitchens" Becoming a Thing?

<504gji51lcrq29kd7kuaap384aafd75720@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14215&group=alt.food.fast-food#14215

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 11:43:02 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 18:43 UTC

On Tue, 24 Oct 2023 13:20:35 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>> And fast-food comapny's shoudln't get rid of it becouse
>>>sit down service in teh stores allwos the customer to return to the
>>>counter
>>>for additional sales such as ice-cream, etc. none of which is possible
>>>with
>>>drive through or door dash.
>>
>> So now Jenny is claiming that if you are in the restaurant, you can go
>> to the counter and order again, but you cannot door dash again or
>> drive though again.
>

> Are you serious? And wait another 30-45 minute's for your second's to
>arrive, not to mention paying ANOTHER outrageous delivery fee PLUS TIP?

Why were you too stupid not to order enough food the first time?

THINK before you post, Jenny.

Re: Are "Ghost Kitchens" Becoming a Thing?

<MPG.3fa1c0ca994e9f4e98fcd7@usnews.blocknews.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14219&group=alt.food.fast-food#14219

From: Skeeterw...@proton.me (Skeeter)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 12:54:27 -0600
 by: Skeeter - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 18:54 UTC

In article <_BSdnXJsJcM0kaX4nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@supernews.com>,
jerrysauk@hotmail.com says...

> "KWills" <a@b.c> wrote in message
> > On Sat, 1 Oct 2022 17:32:32 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> > <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> >>This could be true, but many will fail. The majoirt of income comes from
> >>sit-down service.
> >
> > And yet, Dare Dash, GrubHub, and other such delivery services,
> > are making millions every year.
>
> I never said they wasn't. The fact they charge sucj outrageous delivery
> fee's probablty says their making BILLBIONS.
>

> > Very few established restaurants are getting rid of sit down
> > service. I am aware Taco Bell is experimenting with drive through and
> > delivery only stores. Time will tell if the concept will be
> > successful.
>

> It won't be.

I can't wait to be a Billbionare.

Re: Are "Ghost Kitchens" Becoming a Thing?

<3ujhji9pd6pnm29mlgn59rg144ronc4dam@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14233&group=alt.food.fast-food#14233

From: fun...@home.new (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 01:21:26 -0700
 by: KWills - Wed, 25 Oct 2023 08:21 UTC

On Tue, 24 Oct 2023 13:20:35 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>> And fast-food comapny's shoudln't get rid of it becouse
>>>sit down service in teh stores allwos the customer to return to the
>>>counter
>>>for additional sales such as ice-cream, etc. none of which is possible
>>>with
>>>drive through or door dash.
>>
>> So now Jenny is claiming that if you are in the restaurant, you can go
>> to the counter and order again, but you cannot door dash again or
>> drive though again.
>

> Are you serious?

Of course he is. What he posted is possible. Your LIE is that
both are impossible. You wrote, "...but you cannot door dash again or
drive though again."
Both certainly CAN be done.

>And wait another 30-45 minute's for your second's to
>arrive, not to mention paying ANOTHER outrageous delivery fee PLUS TIP?
>
>THINK before you post, Klous.

Klaus didn't present it was a financially wise move. He simply
helped to PROVE you the pathological LIAR you are.
Please get the professional mental health care you NEED for your
lying. I am being very serious.

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: Are "Ghost Kitchens" Becoming a Thing?

<70khjid1cg74m4kulrvdv5blucuij78cae@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14234&group=alt.food.fast-food#14234

From: fun...@home.new (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 01:21:51 -0700
 by: KWills - Wed, 25 Oct 2023 08:21 UTC

On Tue, 24 Oct 2023 13:22:06 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KWills" <a@b.c> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 1 Oct 2022 17:32:32 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>>This could be true, but many will fail. The majoirt of income comes from
>>>sit-down service.
>>
>> And yet, Dare Dash, GrubHub, and other such delivery services,
>> are making millions every year.
>
>I never said they wasn't. The fact they charge sucj outrageous delivery
>fee's probablty says their making BILLBIONS.

What is "BILLBIONS?"
As you already know, but cannot be honest and state, sit down
eating at restaurants has decreased since 2020.

>> Very few established restaurants are getting rid of sit down
>> service. I am aware Taco Bell is experimenting with drive through and
>> delivery only stores. Time will tell if the concept will be
>> successful.
>

>It won't be.

That you claim it won't is iron clad PROOF it will.

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: Are "Ghost Kitchens" Becoming a Thing?

<01khjipcc4kjqi8em3vnkpb6rfrl83u9kh@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14235&group=alt.food.fast-food#14235

From: fun...@home.new (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 01:22:26 -0700
 by: KWills - Wed, 25 Oct 2023 08:22 UTC

On Tue, 24 Oct 2023 11:43:02 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 24 Oct 2023 13:20:35 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> So now Jenny is claiming that if you are in the restaurant, you can go
>>> to the counter and order again, but you cannot door dash again or
>>> drive though again.
>>
>> Are you serious? And wait another 30-45 minute's for your second's to
>>arrive, not to mention paying ANOTHER outrageous delivery fee PLUS TIP?
>
>Why were you too stupid not to order enough food the first time?
>
>THINK before you post, Jenny.

He can still order more from Door Dash, in direct opposition to
his claim of, "...sit down service in teh [sic] stores allwos [sic]
the customer to return to the counter for additional sales such as
ice-cream, etc. none of which is possible with drive through or door
dash."
Anyone may, if they wish, go through the drive-through again.
Anyone may, if they wish, order through Door Dash again. Ordering
more wouldn't be a wise financial move, but contrary to Jenny's LIE,
it can be done.

--
You might be a king or a little street sweeper,
but sooner or later you dance with the reaper.

Re: Are "Ghost Kitchens" Becoming a Thing?

<nbCcnY-aiOFoQn34nZ2dnZfqnPEAAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15954&group=alt.food.fast-food#15954

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 2024 13:50:20 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Thu, 29 Feb 2024 19:50 UTC

> On Tue, 24 Oct 2023 13:20:35 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> So now Jenny is claiming that if you are in the restaurant, you can go
>>> to the counter and order again, but you cannot door dash again or
>>> drive though again.
>>

>> Are you serious? And wait another 30-45 minute's for your second's to
>>arrive, not to mention paying ANOTHER outrageous delivery fee PLUS TIP?
>
> Why were you too stupid not to order enough food the first time?
>
> THINK before you post, Jenny.

Gee, maybe becouse you don't want your ice cream for dessert to melt while
your having the main meal? Just for one example.

Re: Are "Ghost Kitchens" Becoming a Thing?

<j4p1uipv7ad8lvu71vkans5ph0gap9t7i4@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15960&group=alt.food.fast-food#15960

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 2024 12:10:35 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 29 Feb 2024 20:10 UTC

On Thu, 29 Feb 2024 13:50:20 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 24 Oct 2023 13:20:35 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>> Are you serious? And wait another 30-45 minute's for your second's to
>>>arrive, not to mention paying ANOTHER outrageous delivery fee PLUS TIP?
>>
>> Why were you too stupid not to order enough food the first time?
>>
>> THINK before you post, Jenny.
>
>Gee, maybe becouse you don't want your ice cream for dessert to melt while
>your having the main meal? Just for one example.

Jenny is too stupid to take the door dash ice cream and put it in the
freezer while he eats.

LOL

I've never seen anyone as dumb as you, Jenny!

Re: Are "Ghost Kitchens" Becoming a Thing?

<4276uil1qe25fa3o7jt6lb5md0ttudkcfv@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15975&group=alt.food.fast-food#15975

From: kw1...@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2024 04:34:27 -0800
 by: KWills - Sat, 2 Mar 2024 12:34 UTC

On Thu, 29 Feb 2024 13:50:20 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

Why does it take you so long to formulate a bogus claim? I really do
want to know.

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 24 Oct 2023 13:20:35 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

JENNY! I know your profound learning disability makes even the most
simple of concepts difficult, but please restore whatever settings you
screwed up in regards to attributions.

>>> Are you serious? And wait another 30-45 minute's for your second's to
>>>arrive, not to mention paying ANOTHER outrageous delivery fee PLUS TIP?
>>
>> Why were you too stupid not to order enough food the first time?
>>
>> THINK before you post, Jenny.
>
>Gee, maybe becouse you don't want your ice cream for dessert to melt while
>your having the main meal? Just for one example.

Anyone who isn't stump stupid would put the ice cream in their
freezer to ensure it won't melt. Why do you leave it out while eating?
You aren't really THAT stupid, are you?
[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: Are "Ghost Kitchens" Becoming a Thing?

<p676uihsubjshukq2tg4qftac6mm8i9d9g@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15976&group=alt.food.fast-food#15976

From: kw1...@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <a7kcfhdbru3ogggcn63dfiiuj3kpbhpihk@4ax.com> <NMCcnbdUNsZyXqX-nZ2dnZfqnPv_fwAA@supernews.com> <a0lhjhtnus7tge89803aeet7qfrsaj6g6p@4ax.com> <_BSdnXNsJcM0kaX4nZ2dnZfqnPQAAAAA@supernews.com> <504gji51lcrq29kd7kuaap384aafd75720@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com> <nbCcnY-aiOFoQn34nZ2dnZfqnPEAAAAA@supernews.com> <j4p1uipv7ad8lvu71vkans5ph0gap9t7i4@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2024 04:34:55 -0800
 by: KWills - Sat, 2 Mar 2024 12:34 UTC

On Thu, 29 Feb 2024 12:10:35 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 29 Feb 2024 13:50:20 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Why were you too stupid not to order enough food the first time?
>>>
>>> THINK before you post, Jenny.
>>
>>Gee, maybe becouse you don't want your ice cream for dessert to melt while
>>your having the main meal? Just for one example.
>
>Jenny is too stupid to take the door dash ice cream and put it in the
>freezer while he eats.

Bingo!
I pointed out the same.

>LOL
>
>I've never seen anyone as dumb as you, Jenny!

Or anyone with as big of a NEED to lie as Jenny.

--
The Aztec contribution to our multicultural feast
will be delayed, until the main course stops begging