Newsgroups: rec.aviation.military,soc.history.war.misc
From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Subject: “Second_World_Wars”_from_renowned_militar
y_historian_Victor_Davis_Hanson
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 11:16:02 -0700
 by: a425couple - Tue, 14 Sep 2021 18:16 UTC

For your consideration:

Hillsdale College Online Courses
Sponsored · Paid for by HILLSDALE COLLEGE ·

“Second World Wars” provides an analysis from renowned military
historian Victor Davis Hanson of the strategies in the air, by water,
and on earth that led to the victory of the Allies over the Axis powers.
Over 100,000 fellow citizens have taken this free online course. Here’s
what one of them had to say:
“I thought my knowledge and understanding of WWII was well informed, but
Victor Davis Hanson opened a new dimension of understanding. ‘Second
World Wars’ is outstanding… See More

Enroll in this free course, “Second World Wars,” today! »
HILLSDALE.EDU
Enroll in this free course, “Second World Wars,” today! »
Reserve your spot now.