Subject: Re: Trump: Don't Vote!
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.atheism,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
From: hae274c....@nowhere (SevenOverSix)
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 23:33:17 -0400
 by: SevenOverSix - Sat, 16 Oct 2021 03:33 UTC

Sorry Don, we WILL vote, HAVE to vote. It's a numbers
game and we need big numbers to push out the destructive
pinkos

We need a WIDE margin, that means EVERYBODY votes
anti-pinko even if YOU don't approve.

You were a good thing, but that doesn't mean it's
all ABOUT you. There's a bigger, more important,
picture here. If we have to go around you to save
America we will.

I'm leaning towards Haley at this point, though
Cruz is a close runner-up. DeSantis ... um ...
good Trump-ish conservative but he doesn't seem
to have "It" - that personal vibe thing. He's
more like a Bush.

Rubio ... no ... maybe in 20 years.