Newsgroups: alt.folklore.urban
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2021 01:38:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: JEAN_CHRÉTIEN,_FORMER_PRIME_MINISTER_OF_CANADA,_IS_
MENTIONED_IN_THIS_STUDY_ON_CRIMES_AND_CORRUPTION
From: mailk...@gmail.com (mail...@gmail.com)
 by: mail...@gmail.com - Thu, 7 Oct 2021 08:38 UTC

"Chinese underground banking, real estate, loan sharking, or United Front activities"

Crime, corruption, and interference: China’s CCP confluence in PC Canada

Here is what you can read with the link below :

"Cooper names several Chinese and White politicians on Canada’s municipal, provincial, and federal levels who have likely or overt links to Chinese underground banking, real estate, loan sharking, or United Front activities. Among them is former prime minister Jean Chretien, “who since leaving office, has been at the CCP’s financial trough earning millions for himself and influencing Global Affairs [Ottawa’s foreign ministry] in the public policy realm. Various Liberal Ministers and Global Affairs have shown a bias and written policy that is favourable to China and not to Canada.”"

https://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2021/08/20/crime-corruption-and-interference-chinas-ccp-confluence-in-pc-canada/

Re: JEAN CHRÉTIEN, FORMER PRIME MINISTER OF CANADA, IS MENTIONED IN THIS STUDY ON CRIMES AND CORRUPTION

<JqCdncg62c7N7er8nZ2dnUU7-dXNnZ2d@giganews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=114&group=alt.folklore.urban#114

Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 20:04:47 -0700
Subject: Re:_JEAN_CHRÉTIEN,_FORMER_PRIME_MINISTER_OF_CANA
DA,_IS_MENTIONED_IN_THIS_STUDY_ON_CRIMES_AND_CORRUPTION
Newsgroups: alt.folklore.urban,rec.arts.books,rec.arts.tv
From: weary fl...@nowhere
 by: weary fl...@nowhere - Tue, 26 Oct 2021 03:04 UTC

On 10/7/21 1:38 AM, mail...@gmail.com wrote:
> "Chinese underground banking, real estate, loan sharking, or United Front activities"
>

> Crime, corruption, and interference: China’s CCP confluence in PC Canada
>
> Here is what you can read with the link below :
>
> "Cooper names several Chinese and White politicians on Canada’s municipal, provincial, and federal levels who have likely or overt links to Chinese underground banking, real estate, loan sharking, or United Front activities. Among them is former prime minister Jean Chretien, “who since leaving office, has been at the CCP’s financial trough earning millions for himself and influencing Global Affairs [Ottawa’s foreign ministry] in the public policy realm. Various Liberal Ministers and Global Affairs have shown a bias and written policy that is favourable to China and not to Canada.”"
>
> https://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2021/08/20/crime-corruption-and-interference-chinas-ccp-confluence-in-pc-canada/

Good book review, thanks. The book also mentions the Trudeau's family
legacy of Chinese corruption as well as the long line of Conservative
Chinese corruption. Canadian media, I gather, is as bad as USA media
in always taking the view of foreign over domestic.

Re: JEAN CHRÉTIEN, FORMER PRIME MINISTER OF CANADA, IS MENTIONED IN THIS STUDY ON CRIMES AND CORRUPTION

<G-idnYlMB42C7Or8nZ2dnUU7-IPNnZ2d@giganews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=115&group=alt.folklore.urban#115

Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 20:08:09 -0700
Subject: Re:_JEAN_CHRÉTIEN,_FORMER_PRIME_MINISTER_OF_CANADA,_IS_MENTIONED_IN_THIS_STUDY_ON_CRIMES_AND_CORRUPTION
Newsgroups: alt.folklore.urban,rec.arts.books,rec.arts.tv
From: weary fl...@nowhere
 by: weary fl...@nowhere - Tue, 26 Oct 2021 03:08 UTC

On 10/25/21 8:04 PM, weary flake wrote:
> On 10/7/21 1:38 AM, mail...@gmail.com wrote:
>> "Chinese underground banking, real estate, loan sharking, or United Front activities"
>>

>> Crime, corruption, and interference: China’s CCP confluence in PC Canada
>>
>> Here is what you can read with the link below :
>>
>> "Cooper names several Chinese and White politicians on Canada’s municipal, provincial, and federal levels who have likely or overt links to Chinese underground banking, real estate, loan sharking, or United Front activities. Among them is former prime minister Jean Chretien, “who since leaving office, has been at the CCP’s financial trough earning millions for himself and influencing Global Affairs [Ottawa’s foreign ministry] in the public policy realm. Various Liberal Ministers and Global Affairs have shown a bias and written policy that is favourable to China and not to Canada.”"
>>
>> https://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2021/08/20/crime-corruption-and-interference-chinas-ccp-confluence-in-pc-canada/
>>

> Good book review, thanks. The book also mentions the Trudeau's family
> legacy of Chinese corruption as well as the long line of Conservative
> Chinese corruption. Canadian media, I gather, is as bad as USA media
> in always taking the view of foreign over domestic.

I neglected, like what I responded to, to name the book:
Wilful Blindness, How a network of narcos, tycoons and CCP agents Infiltrated the West,
by Sam Cooper