From: anf...@wp.eu (A. Filip)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Seditious Conspiracy by US citizens against US Federal Government awaits sentencing [Capitol Coffee Party]
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2022 13:27:21 +0100
sha1:rOtkhXvCnpC9FVX9FOWhl2oWt9E=
 by: A. Filip - Thu, 1 Dec 2022 12:27 UTC

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/leader-oath-keepers-and-oath-keepers-member-found-guilty-seditious-conspiracy-and-other
> Tuesday, November 29, 2022 ;
> Leader of Oath Keepers and Oath Keepers Member Found Guilty of
> Seditious Conspiracy and Other Charges Related to U.S. Capitol Breach
>
> Elmer Stewart Rhodes III, the founder and leader of the Oath Keepers,
> and Kelly Meggs, the leader of the Florida chapter of the
> organization, were found guilty by a jury today of seditious
> conspiracy and other charges for crimes related to the breach of the
> U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021. Their actions disrupted a joint session
> of the U.S. Congress that was in the process of ascertaining and
> counting the electoral votes related to the presidential election. […]

<irony> Seditious conspiracy by His Majesty subjects *won* and created
USA. Such seditious tradition must be discontinued. No more *winning*
conspiracies! </irony>

--
A. Filip : Big (Tech) Brother is watching you.