From: non...@present.com (M I Wakefield)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Subject: Legal News
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 13:03:48 -0400
 by: M I Wakefield - Tue, 19 Oct 2021 17:03 UTC

Oleg Deripaska's home is being raided.

Deripaska is good buddies with Paul Manafort.

In his book, Andrew Weissmann wrote that there was sufficient evidence
for additional charges against Manafort.

Manafort's pardon did not cover the activities that Weissmann believed
he could be charged with.

Weissmann has, without explanation, disappeared from his media gig,
and from social media.

The same thing happened with various people earlier this year when
they went to work on the presidential transition.

Joel Greenburg's sentencing delayed again

Matt Gaetz's buddy has turned over so much evidence that the feds have
expanded their investigation, including getting the Secret Service
involved.

Trump friend Tom Barrack had dropped some of his lawyers

The really expensive, and really good, trial attorneys aren't working
on his case anymore.

And when do indicted people not need trial attorneys? When they've
flipped.