Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.atheism,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.trump,alt.abortion,soc.women,soc.men,alt.recovery.catholicism,talk.politics.misc
Subject: Re: Unvaccinated caused shortages!
From: voi...@void.void (a322x1n)
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 00:53:47 GMT
 by: a322x1n - Fri, 22 Oct 2021 00:53 UTC

Rockinghorse Winner <Rockinghorse@amgen.com> wrote in

> [...]
>> Clinical Pharmacist.
>> Womack Army Medical Center.
>> Fort Bragg, North Carolina.
>>
>> US Pharm. 2021;46(2):25-28.
>>
>> ABSTRACT: The uncertainty of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)
>> caused anticipatory purchasing of medications around the world,
>> driving demand to an unprecedented high. Meanwhile, drug factories
>> shut down in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, the drug-supply
>> chain was disrupted, and drug shortages resulted. In the face of
>> these drug shortages, pharmacy personnel responded by initiating
>> local policy changes, implementing detailed antibiotic stewardship,
>> and enacting quantity limits for in-demand medications. Pharmacists
>> are indispensable during a drug shortage because of their unique
>> skills and ability to bridge shortage gaps with effective action
>> plans that will not imperil patient safety.
>>
>> “‘There’s a shortage of everything’: Pharmacies in New York City
>> struggle to keep key medications stocked amid coronavirus
>> outbreak.”1 “Coronavirus pandemic is causing ‘unacceptable’
>> shortages in US drug supplies.”2 These headlines and many others
>> have overwhelmed news outlets, social media, and general conversation
>> among the American public for months. When pharmacy personnel hear
>> about drug shortages, panic, fear, and frustration begin to set in.
>> Pharmacy’s primary responsibility is to supply patients with
>> life-saving medications. When drugs run out, pharmacy personnel may
>> feel responsible for failing to supply the patient with a life-saving
>> pharmaceutical. Accordingly, when pharmacy professionals encounter
>> drug shortages, there is a call to action to be prepared. Pharmacies
>> prepare by purchasing available product, looking for alternatives,
>> implementing protocols to save stock, and finding creative solutions
>> to conserve valuable resources. The uncertainty of coronavirus
>> disease 2019 (COVID-19) has highlighted the difficulties inherent in
>> having a global drug-supply chain and has caused an increase in
>> global demand for certain medications. It is imperative for
>> pharmacists to understand the causes of drug shortages during the
>> COVID-19 pandemic, key medications affected at this time, and how to
>> ensure patient safety during a shortage.
>>
>> Causes of Drug Shortages
>> Drug shortages have been an ongoing problem for the medical community
>> for decades; however, drug-shortage concerns have been exacerbated by
>> this worldwide pandemic. Drug manufacturing follows standard business
>> practices in order to make a profit. Excess stock in the warehouse is
>> risky from a business standpoint. It costs money to store and
>> maintain product in anticipation of sales and profit. Therefore,
>> businesses may operate on a just-in-time model by manufacturing the
>> product when it is needed in order to keep costs down and maintain
>> efficiency. With no on-hand reserve, if anything alters supply or
>> increases demand, a shortage can occur.3

<snip> Usual made up lies and disinformation, why repost? </snip>

<https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/israel/>

Israel and other countries are stopping COVID-19 with vaccines very
nicely.

Stop lying, "Rockinghorse".

<https://datadashboard.health.gov.il/COVID-19/general>

Try not to let the big words and charts give you a headache,
"Rockinghorse".

P.S. I'd tell you to get fully vaccinated, but we both know you
already are, "Rockinghorse".

Re: Unvaccinated caused shortages!

<XnsADCB42DFBDA4time2016cablelynxcom@85.12.62.249>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11617&group=alt.politics#11617

  copy link   Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic alt.atheism alt.politics alt.politics.republicans alt.politics.democrats alt.politics.trump alt.abortion soc.women soc.men alt.recovery.catholicism
Followup: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.atheism
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.atheism,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.trump,alt.abortion,soc.women,soc.men,alt.recovery.catholicism
From: voi...@void.void (a322x1n)
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 11:34:26 GMT
 by: a322x1n - Fri, 22 Oct 2021 11:34 UTC

> On 2021-10-22, Andrew <andrew.321.remov@usa.net> wrote:
>> "a322x1n" wrote in message

>>> <snip> Usual made up lies and disinformation, why repost? </snip>
>>>
>>> <https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/israel/>
>>>
>>> Israel and other countries are stopping COVID-19 with
>>> vaccines very nicely.
>>
>> The latest 'covid' outbreak in Israel is occurring among
>> the fully vaccinated. The Israeli government is claiming
>> that the majority of people who are testing positive for
>> the new "Delta" variant --> were already vaccinated.
>>
>> https://tinyurl.com/h3js4z6v
>
> Yup, another jam in the eye by pesky truth....

There are few unvaccinated left in Israel. The infections are
among the very elderly and people with preconditions, such as
cancer, or on extensive medications that weaken immune response.

Among ordinary people, COVID-19 has been stopped. Get the facts:

.. <https://www.jpost.com/health-and-wellness/coronavirus>

Re: Unvaccinated caused shortages!

<XnsADCB433E84C64time2016cablelynxcom@85.12.62.249>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11618&group=alt.politics#11618

  copy link   Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic alt.atheism alt.politics alt.politics.republicans alt.politics.democrats alt.politics.trump alt.abortion soc.women soc.men alt.recovery.catholicism talk.politics.misc
Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!weretis.net!feeder8.news.weretis.net!feeds.phibee-telecom.net!ecngs!feeder2.ecngs.de!178.20.174.213.MISMATCH!feeder1.feed.usenet.farm!feed.usenet.farm!border1.nntp.ams1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!npeer.as286.net!npeer-ng0.as286.net!peer02.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!peer03.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!fx01.iad.POSTED!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.atheism,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.trump,alt.abortion,soc.women,soc.men,alt.recovery.catholicism,talk.politics.misc
From: voi...@void.void (a322x1n)
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 11:36:37 GMT
 by: a322x1n - Fri, 22 Oct 2021 11:36 UTC

> On 2021-10-22, a322x1n <void@void.void> wrote:
>> Cloud Hobbit <youngblood2949@gmail.com> wrote in

>>> es in New York City
>>> eptableÂ'

>>> A disinformation site.
>>> Got any legitimate corroboration?
>>>
>>> There are no gods unless we create them.
>>
>> Nope! "Andrew" couldn't come up with an accurate or reliable
>> source of information if his very life depended on it.
>> "Natural News" is not only a disinformation site, but an
>> _obvious_ disinformation site, and poorly done at that.
>>
>> In this case, "Andrew" is ignoring that fact that there are
>> very few unvaccinated people left in Israel. The breakthrough
>> cases his bull shit site is refering to are amoung the elderly
>> and people with weakened immune systems, such as cancer patients.
>> Most of them are living thanks to the vaccine.
>>
>> Among the average person in Israel, COVID-19 has been stopped
>> cold!
>>
>> Go to the Jerusalem Post and learn the truth and see what a
>> total liar "Andrew" is:
>>
>><https://www.jpost.com/health-and-wellness/coronavirus>
>>
>> <https://tinyurl.com/2yknwepk>
>
> The vaccine was touted as saving the lives of the most vulnerable, and
> it's these people who are witnessing a surge in infection despite
> being vaccinated. You can't make this up...

And that's what's happening. The boosters are stopping more people who
are vulnerable from getting sick and dying.

You need to take out a subscription to "The Jerusalem Post"!!!