Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.survival
From: z24ba6....@nowhere (1p166)
Subject: Queenie - Behind The Trigger
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 00:34:11 -0400
 by: 1p166 - Fri, 22 Oct 2021 04:34 UTC

Interesting ...

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/10/21/12/49462053-10115917-image-a-49_1634815934285.jpg

QE2 behind the trigger.

Apparently this totally freaked out some hyper-commie
candidate for Macrons office.

And EVERYBODY gave him endless shit about it.

The Queen Mum had the palace guards teach her
how to use a submachine gun - saying that if
the Huns came after her family they'd regret it.
Her, I can really believe her at the head of
the steps blasting away - she was a a bigger
than life character.

QE2 did military service, mostly as a greasemonkey,
but no doubt the training went much further. That,
and Mum, no doubt totally familiarized her with
weapons.

Think she doesn't know how to use the thing ?
Won't ? Think twice terrorist-wannabes.

The Brit royals are almost unique in
modern times for getting in the thick of military
actions. Harry is kinda PTSD because of that.
His grandpa was a warship commander in WW2. His
Dad did service also. Apparently that image of
QE1 in shining armor overseeing the defeat of
the Spanish armada still resonates deeply -
lead, FROM THE FRONT.

So, for all the weirdnesses, I'll give the Brit
royals some RESPECT. They're not all pomp and
circumstance.

And the wimp Frogs can STUFF IT.

And Queenie - you look positively sharp behind
that assault weapon dearie ... The Queen may
yet save herself :-)

interests / alt.politics / Queenie - Behind The Trigger