The degree of technical confidence is inversely proportional to the level of management.

interests / alt.politics / Re: BidenFlation $17,000 to Ship Container to California from Asia, Up from $3,800 in 2020

SubjectAuthor
* Re: BidenFlation $17,000 to Ship Container to California from Asia,1p166
+- Re: BidenFlation $17,000 to Ship Container to California from Asia,Rockinghorse Winner
`* Re: BidenFlation $17,000 to Ship Container to California from Asia,TruthBarker
 `* Re: BidenFlation $17,000 to Ship Container to California from Asia,1p166
  `- Re: BidenFlation $17,000 to Ship Container to California from Asia,TruthBarker

1
Re: BidenFlation $17,000 to Ship Container to California from Asia, Up from $3,800 in 2020

<gKWdnbkElu68Ee78nZ2dnUU7-L_NnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11626&group=alt.politics#11626

Subject: Re: BidenFlation $17,000 to Ship Container to California from Asia,
Up from $3,800 in 2020
Newsgroups: alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa
From: z24ba6....@nowhere (1p166)
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 00:14:16 -0400
 by: 1p166 - Sat, 23 Oct 2021 04:14 UTC

I see Florida gov DeSantis has come up with an
interesting and obvious plan. HIS state has a
LOT of ports and a LOT of workforce. No Covid BS
either. So, he says to bring the stalled cargo
ships to HIS state. That'd be rather a lot of
east-coast shipping and a huge amount of west-coast
(after a trip thru Panama).

Given the bill for sitting idle in queue, a short
trip to Florida makes GOOD economic sense for
ship-owners.

Hey, maybe he should run for president ....

Re: BidenFlation $17,000 to Ship Container to California from Asia, Up from $3,800 in 2020

<msMcJ.782624$r4y9.176538@fx13.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11627&group=alt.politics#11627

Newsgroups: alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa
From: Rockingh...@amgen.com (Rockinghorse Winner)
Up from $3,800 in 2020
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 04:46:10 GMT
 by: Rockinghorse Winner - Sat, 23 Oct 2021 04:46 UTC

On 2021-10-23, 1p166 <z24ba6.net> wrote:
> I see Florida gov DeSantis has come up with an
> interesting and obvious plan. HIS state has a
> LOT of ports and a LOT of workforce. No Covid BS
> either. So, he says to bring the stalled cargo
> ships to HIS state. That'd be rather a lot of
> east-coast shipping and a huge amount of west-coast
> (after a trip thru Panama).
>
> Given the bill for sitting idle in queue, a short
> trip to Florida makes GOOD economic sense for
> ship-owners.
>
> Hey, maybe he should run for president ....

hehe...

Re: BidenFlation $17,000 to Ship Container to California from Asia, Up from $3,800 in 2020

<sl0uaf$de9$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11633&group=alt.politics#11633

From: T.Ba...@therehere.org (TruthBarker)
Newsgroups: alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa
Up from $3,800 in 2020
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 09:14:07 -0300
 by: TruthBarker - Sat, 23 Oct 2021 12:14 UTC

On 10/23/21 1:14 AM, 1p166 wrote:
> I see Florida gov DeSantis has come up with an
> interesting and obvious plan. HIS state has a
> LOT of ports and a LOT of workforce. No Covid BS
> either. So, he says to bring the stalled cargo
> ships to HIS state. That'd be rather a lot of
> east-coast shipping and a huge amount of west-coast
> (after a trip thru Panama).
>
> Given the bill for sitting idle in queue, a short
> trip to Florida makes GOOD economic sense for
> ship-owners.
>
> Hey, maybe he should run for president ....

That will not work! As a president he will end up killing even more
citizens. Just like Trump did, 650,000+.

Re: BidenFlation $17,000 to Ship Container to California from Asia, Up from $3,800 in 2020

<5Nadnb0Gv4sSsun8nZ2dnUU7-I3NnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11635&group=alt.politics#11635

Up from $3,800 in 2020
Newsgroups: alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa
From: z24ba6....@nowhere (1p166)
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 11:51:41 -0400
 by: 1p166 - Sat, 23 Oct 2021 15:51 UTC

On 10/23/21 8:14 AM, TruthBarker wrote:
> On 10/23/21 1:14 AM, 1p166 wrote:
>> I see Florida gov DeSantis has come up with an
>> interesting and obvious plan. HIS state has a
>> LOT of ports and a LOT of workforce. No Covid BS
>> either. So, he says to bring the stalled cargo
>> ships to HIS state. That'd be rather a lot of
>> east-coast shipping and a huge amount of west-coast
>> (after a trip thru Panama).
>>
>> Given the bill for sitting idle in queue, a short
>> trip to Florida makes GOOD economic sense for
>> ship-owners.
>>
>> Hey, maybe he should run for president ....
>
> That will not work! As a president he will end up killing even more
> citizens. Just like Trump did, 650,000+.

A lack of vaccines killed people - and Trump fixed
that YEARS ahead of the bureaucrats schedule. Not
dead - thank Trump.

But you probably think he killed all those people
in China and Europe and S.America too ... and is
responsible for the big new outbreak in Russia ...

In short Trump GOT IT DONE and didn't trash the
whole country while doing it. Except for TP there
were no big shortages, there was food and all the
usual stuff (the TP thing was the fault of middle-
aged women, I saw them, wheeling three carts FULL
of TP out of the market - probably a home to the
silverfish by now :-)

Joe totally fucked it all up within six months and
tries to distract from that debacle by going all
commie-totalitarian on anyone who's too nervous
about getting vaccine. Never put leftists in charge
of anything ... ever ....

The nearest American responsible for Covid deaths
is FAUCHI and his gain-of-(lethal)-function friends
in China. He and buds paid and helped China create
de-facto biowarfare agents. His whole cadre should
be in jail, crimes against humanity.

Re: BidenFlation $17,000 to Ship Container to California from Asia, Up from $3,800 in 2020

<sl3p5j$ceg$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11653&group=alt.politics#11653

From: T.Ba...@therehere.org (TruthBarker)
Newsgroups: alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa
Up from $3,800 in 2020
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 11:04:35 -0300
 by: TruthBarker - Sun, 24 Oct 2021 14:04 UTC

On 10/23/21 12:51 PM, 1p166 wrote:
> On 10/23/21 8:14 AM, TruthBarker wrote:
>> On 10/23/21 1:14 AM, 1p166 wrote:
>>> I see Florida gov DeSantis has come up with an
>>> interesting and obvious plan. HIS state has a
>>> LOT of ports and a LOT of workforce. No Covid BS
>>> either. So, he says to bring the stalled cargo
>>> ships to HIS state. That'd be rather a lot of
>>> east-coast shipping and a huge amount of west-coast
>>> (after a trip thru Panama).
>>>
>>> Given the bill for sitting idle in queue, a short
>>> trip to Florida makes GOOD economic sense for
>>> ship-owners.
>>>
>>> Hey, maybe he should run for president ....
>>
>> That will not work! As a president he will end up killing even more
>> citizens. Just like Trump did, 650,000+.
>
>   A lack of vaccines killed people - and Trump fixed
>   that YEARS ahead of the bureaucrats schedule. Not
>   dead - thank Trump.
>
>   But you probably think he killed all those people
>   in China and Europe and S.America too ... and is
>   responsible for the big new outbreak in Russia ...
>
>   In short Trump GOT IT DONE and didn't trash the
>   whole country while doing it. Except for TP there
>   were no big shortages, there was food and all the
>   usual stuff (the TP thing was the fault of middle-
>   aged women, I saw them, wheeling three carts FULL
>   of TP out of the market - probably a home to the
>   silverfish by now :-)
>
>   Joe totally fucked it all up within six months and
>   tries to distract from that debacle by going all
>   commie-totalitarian on anyone who's too nervous
>   about getting vaccine. Never put leftists in charge
>   of anything ... ever ....
>
>   The nearest American responsible for Covid deaths
>   is FAUCHI and his gain-of-(lethal)-function friends
>   in China. He and buds paid and helped China create
>   de-facto biowarfare agents. His whole cadre should
>   be in jail, crimes against humanity.

that sounds totally deplorable

No amount of smoke screen and bamboozling will work. Trump simply
murdered 650,000+ innocent American citizens through his incompetence.
We all remember 15 going to 1, then it will be gone. Then his solution,
the powerful light close to the body or even inside the body.

Then he introduce us to the voodoo doctor in white coat supposedly a
covid expert but turned out to be a sexpert on spermology, a polite
phrase for a cocksucker.

Then he encourage many to drink poison. During that time in a CDC office
he claimed many were impressed by his medical knowledge, how delusional
was that. Deplorables ate that shit like it was chocolate cake, they had
an insatiable appetite.

I could go on and on about his antics, the reality was people in many
parts of America were falling dead left and right. It was a shame he
stole the presidency in 2016 with Russian help. So many lives could have
been saved.

You sound very much like Don Jr, he had some very deplorable ideas, by
the way did you attend Trump university?