Subject: Re: No vaccine, no new kidney, here's why.
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.atheism,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
From: hae274c....@nowhere (SevenOverSix)
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2021 23:27:55 -0400
 by: SevenOverSix - Sun, 17 Oct 2021 03:27 UTC

What happens when they start killing the admins
who let Dear Old Mom die of kidney failure all
because of a vaccine shot ? Momma's boyz will
HATE them - and such admins will stop feeling
smug and piss all over themselves. This is the
situation developing because of mandates.

Ain't just medical either - ANY de-facto 'racism'
that bars Regular Joes over a vax card will stir
the same hatred. Shit, a giant chunk of the Chicago
PD is about to go offline because of vax mandates.
That ought to be "interesting" ... and we only
have to wait until next week.

Should NEVER have mandated. BAD BAD idea.
Whomever came up with it has no clue about
human psychology or history. They have
created The Resistance. May as well demand
the Taliban bow down to Jesus or say the French
should have sucked up to Hitler. It'll all go
straight downhill from here. Authoritarian
tactics are their own downfall.

Sure, everybody SHOULD get vax ... but for
various reasons, or entrenched un-reasons,
that's just not gonna happen. The right
move was to just work around them.

Re: No vaccine, no new kidney, here's why.

<sl1nbu$ta8$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11638&group=alt.politics#11638

From: seavie...@yahoo.com (tesla sTinker)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.atheism,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 12:21:28 -0700
 by: tesla sTinker - Sat, 23 Oct 2021 19:21 UTC

On 10/16/2021 8:27 PM, SevenOverSix scribbled:
> What happens when they start killing the admins
> who let Dear Old Mom die of kidney failure all
> because of a vaccine shot ? Momma's boyz will
> HATE them - and such admins will stop feeling
> smug and piss all over themselves. This is the
> situation developing because of mandates.
>
> Ain't just medical either - ANY de-facto 'racism'
> that bars Regular Joes over a vax card will stir
> the same hatred. Shit, a giant chunk of the Chicago
> PD is about to go offline because of vax mandates.
> That ought to be "interesting" ... and we only
> have to wait until next week.
>
> Should NEVER have mandated. BAD BAD idea.
> Whomever came up with it has no clue about
> human psychology or history. They have
> created The Resistance. May as well demand
> the Taliban bow down to Jesus or say the French
> should have sucked up to Hitler. It'll all go
> straight downhill from here. Authoritarian
> tactics are their own downfall.
>
> Sure, everybody SHOULD get vax ... but for
> various reasons, or entrenched un-reasons,
> that's just not gonna happen. The right
> move was to just work around them.

They are finding black shit in the blood of people needing
the vacs. They are claiming that after the vac is administered,
that the black shit starts doing bad things in the blood.

Which is why people are dying. So lets see, that just goes along
with what I had said, about tar sands pet coke. It makes you very ill,
and then they call it a virus, which it is not. It is toxin.

Do not take a vaccine for something you do not have. That is common
sense. fucking oil bastards. May they all go to hell. Every last one
of them. ALL fracking should be stopped yes, according to the epa
reports on coke ovens.. Not only has Chicago banned pet coke, and does
not want it in their cities, but also New York, and Richmond Va.
Detroit also. Why, because it kills people. It is in their water
supply and in the air drastically in very large amounts. Causes
respiratory failure and cardiac arrest. Koch Brothers, the largest
murderers on the planet. Yes, you can believe it.

interests / alt.politics / Re: No vaccine, no new kidney, here's why.