You two ought to be more careful--your love could drag on for years and years.

interests / alt.politics / Re: Canada will make special envoy on anti-Semitism permanent position

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Canada will make special envoy on anti-Semitism permanent1p166
`- Re: Canada will make special envoy on anti-Semitism permanentTruthBarker

1
Re: Canada will make special envoy on anti-Semitism permanent position

<uJKdnQHEcOHNROn8nZ2dnUU7-efNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11650&group=alt.politics#11650

Subject: Re: Canada will make special envoy on anti-Semitism permanent
position
Newsgroups: can.politics,talk.politics.misc,uk.legal,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
From: z24ba6....@nowhere (1p166)
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 23:55:59 -0400
 by: 1p166 - Sun, 24 Oct 2021 03:55 UTC

On 10/23/21 11:18 PM, Auric Hellman wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Oct 2021 23:58:19 -0400, 1p166 <z24ba6.net> wrote:
>
>> Then I presume the American "Woke" will be
>> permanently banned from the country ?
>

> I am not American, although I did have a fellowship at Notre Dame for
> 2 years back in 2008-2009. I would tend to agree that the American
> "woke" ideology needs to be amended, if not outright banned.

Interesting, and astute, observation.

"The Squad" in particular seems absolutely
anxious for Holocaust-II ....

But they're hardly alone.

Anti-semetism has permeated the American left.
They now sound like the NAZIs of old, blathering
many of the old NAZI "reasons" and conspiracy
theories. If Iran nuked Israel they'd be in a
state of perpetual orgasm for months.

Until the realities of the new Caliphate can no
longer be ignored. Jews are #1 on the list,
everyone else comes next .......

Hey, if I have to seek political asylum in
Canada ... what's the climate ?

Re: Canada will make special envoy on anti-Semitism permanent position

<sl3p56$ceg$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11652&group=alt.politics#11652

From: T.Ba...@therehere.org (TruthBarker)
Newsgroups: can.politics,talk.politics.misc,uk.legal,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
position
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 11:04:21 -0300
 by: TruthBarker - Sun, 24 Oct 2021 14:04 UTC

On 10/24/21 12:55 AM, 1p166 wrote:
> On 10/23/21 11:18 PM, Auric Hellman wrote:
>> On Fri, 22 Oct 2021 23:58:19 -0400, 1p166 <z24ba6.net> wrote:
>>
>>> Then I presume the American "Woke" will be
>>> permanently banned from the country ?
>>

>> I am not American, although I did have a fellowship at Notre Dame for
>> 2 years back in 2008-2009. I would tend to agree that the American
>> "woke" ideology needs to be amended, if not outright banned.
>
>   Interesting, and astute, observation.
>
>   "The Squad" in particular seems absolutely
>   anxious for Holocaust-II ....

My my, the spin is making me dizzy.

>   But they're hardly alone.

Many of us remember the white supremacist march in Charlottesville ‘the
Jews will not replace us’. Trump said they were very fine people.

Rep. Greene supported the white supremacist's rants and has made her own
contributions to anti-Semitism. All the GOP house members rallied to her
defense. That should tell us a lot.

>   Anti-semetism has permeated the American left.
>   They now sound like the NAZIs of old, blathering
>   many of the old NAZI "reasons" and conspiracy
>   theories. If Iran nuked Israel they'd be in a
>   state of perpetual orgasm for months.
>
>   Until the realities of the new Caliphate can no
>   longer be ignored. Jews are #1 on the list,
>   everyone else comes next .......
>
>   Hey, if I have to seek political asylum in
>   Canada ... what's the climate ?

You will love the igloos.