Why you say you no bunny rabbit when you have little powder-puff tail? -- The Tasmanian Devil

interests / alt.food.fast-food / DID MCDONALALD'S CHANGE THIER FRECH FRYS?

SubjectAuthor
* DID MCDONALALD'S CHANGE THIER FRECH FRYS?Jerry Sauk
+* Re: DID MCDONALALD'S CHANGE THIER FRECH FRYS?KlausSchadenfreude
|`* Re: DID MCDONALALD'S CHANGE THIER FRECH FRYS?Jerry Sauk
| +* Re: DID MCDONALALD'S CHANGE THIER FRECH FRYS?KlausSchadenfreude
| |`* Re: DID MCDONALALD'S CHANGE THIER FRECH FRYS?Jerry Sauk
| | `- Re: DID MCDONALALD'S CHANGE THIER FRECH FRYS?KlausSchadenfreude
| `* Re: DID MCDONALALD'S CHANGE THIER FRECH FRYS?Jerry Sauk
|  `- Re: DID MCDONALALD'S CHANGE THIER FRECH FRYS?KWills
+* Re: DID MCDONALALD'S CHANGE THIER FRECH FRYS?Ketchup Packet
|`* Re: DID MCDONALALD'S CHANGE THIER FRECH FRYS?Jerry Sauk
| +* Re: DID MCDONALALD'S CHANGE THIER FRECH FRYS?Ketchup Packet
| |`* Re: DID MCDONALALD'S CHANGE THIER FRECH FRYS?Jerry Sauk
| | +- Re: DID MCDONALALD'S CHANGE THIER FRECH FRYS?Ketchup Packet
| | `- Re: DID MCDONALALD'S CHANGE THIER FRECH FRYS?KWills
| `- Re: DID MCDONALALD'S CHANGE THIER FRECH FRYS?Skeeter
+- Re: DID MCDONALALD'S CHANGE THIER FRECH FRYS?KlausSchadenfreude
`* Re: DID MCDONALALD'S CHANGE THIER FRECH FRYS?Jerry Sauk
 `- Re: DID MCDONALALD'S CHANGE THIER FRECH FRYS?KWills

1
DID MCDONALALD'S CHANGE THIER FRECH FRYS?

<NMCcnbpUNsZzXqX-nZ2dnZfqnPti4p2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11670&group=alt.food.fast-food#11670

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: DID MCDONALALD'S CHANGE THIER FRECH FRYS?
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2022 17:27:31 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Sat, 1 Oct 2022 22:27 UTC

For the last week or so, all mcdonald's fry's have been TERRIBLE.

At first I just thought I got a overcooked batch but then the next meal,
and EVERY meal up into today the frys have tasted the same, from at least 5
different locations.

The seem to be overcooked, chewy, flaforless, and it some cases the potato
inside is mushy and too potato-ey.

Inedible, in my opinion. Horrible. hopefully this is just a mistake that
will soon fix itself but it;s been EVERY VISIT at every location I went to.
For over a week now.

Re: DID MCDONALALD'S CHANGE THIER FRECH FRYS?

<valhjh5cs39pufqauou4jojs252ahbimnt@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11715&group=alt.food.fast-food#11715

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: DID MCDONALALD'S CHANGE THIER FRECH FRYS?
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2022 17:07:37 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sun, 2 Oct 2022 00:07 UTC

On Sat, 1 Oct 2022 17:27:31 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>For the last week or so, all mcdonald's fry's have been TERRIBLE.
>
>At first I just thought I got a overcooked batch but then the next meal,
>and EVERY meal up into today the frys have tasted the same, from at least 5
>different locations.
>
>The seem to be overcooked, chewy, flaforless, and it some cases the potato
>inside is mushy and too potato-ey.

McDonald's French fries have NEVER contained flafor. Since they are
actually MADE from potatoes, it would be difficult if not impossible
to make them less "potato-ey."

>Inedible, in my opinion. Horrible. hopefully this is just a mistake that
>will soon fix itself but it;s been EVERY VISIT at every location I went to.
>For over a week now.

Yet you keep ordering them. Interesting.

Re: DID MCDONALALD'S CHANGE THIER FRECH FRYS?

<abdjjhp6ka3a1o49i8qns1qdj18qro3s22@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11724&group=alt.food.fast-food#11724

From: ketc...@packet.com (Ketchup Packet)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2022 09:00:27 -0700
 by: Ketchup Packet - Sun, 2 Oct 2022 16:00 UTC

On Sat, 1 Oct 2022 17:27:31 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>For the last week or so, all mcdonald's fry's have been TERRIBLE.
>
>At first I just thought I got a overcooked batch but then the next meal,
>and EVERY meal up into today the frys have tasted the same, from at least 5
>different locations.
>
>The seem to be overcooked, chewy, flaforless, and it some cases the potato
>inside is mushy and too potato-ey.
>
>Inedible, in my opinion. Horrible. hopefully this is just a mistake that
>will soon fix itself but it;s been EVERY VISIT at every location I went to.
>For over a week now.

I ate at McDonalds on August 3, September 11, and September 22.

The fries were their usual perfect fries each time.

Re: DID MCDONALALD'S CHANGE THIER FRECH FRYS?

<ul4kjhhg4iq3lc6t8visn8af5at1uq72s3@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11726&group=alt.food.fast-food#11726

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2022 15:39:47 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sun, 2 Oct 2022 22:39 UTC

On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 07:37:57 -0700, KWills <a@b.c> wrote:

>On Sat, 1 Oct 2022 17:27:31 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>For the last week or so, all mcdonald's fry's have been TERRIBLE.
>>
>>At first I just thought I got a overcooked batch but then the next meal,
>>and EVERY meal up into today the frys have tasted the same, from at least 5
>>different locations.
>>
>>The seem to be overcooked, chewy, flaforless, and it some cases the potato
>>inside is mushy and too potato-ey.
>>

> If they were overcooked, they wouldn't be mushy. So that can't be
>the issue.

Remember that since Jenny doesn't know how to cook, he has no idea
what happens to something that gets left in the fryer too long. I'm
sure during the week he worked at McDonald's, they didn't let him
anywhere near the hot oil

> Whereas french fries are made of potatoes, they cannot be too
>potato-ey. That is the base flavor (or flafor if you're stupid and
>unable to learn).
>
>>Inedible, in my opinion. Horrible. hopefully this is just a mistake that
>>will soon fix itself but it;s been EVERY VISIT at every location I went to.
>>For over a week now.
>
> It's probably a case of them giving you bad fries in hopes that
>you'll cease visiting.

That would be my guess. Just sweep up all the fries that have fallen
on the floor, rinse off the rat hair, and nuke them for when Jenny
pulls up.

Re: DID MCDONALALD'S CHANGE THIER FRECH FRYS?

<vZSdnerAPMGVp6f-nZ2dnZfqn_hj4p2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11728&group=alt.food.fast-food#11728

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2022 20:25:18 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 3 Oct 2022 01:25 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Sat, 1 Oct 2022 17:27:31 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>For the last week or so, all mcdonald's fry's have been TERRIBLE.
>>
>>At first I just thought I got a overcooked batch but then the next meal,
>>and EVERY meal up into today the frys have tasted the same, from at least
>>5
>>different locations.
>>
>>The seem to be overcooked, chewy, flaforless, and it some cases the potato
>>inside is mushy and too potato-ey.
>
> McDonald's French fries have NEVER contained flafor. Since they are
> actually MADE from potatoes, it would be difficult if not impossible
> to make them less "potato-ey."

So would that be:

A.) YES they have changed the Fry's or

B.) NO, they have not.

If you don't actually know the answer, then STFU and give someone else a
chance to answer.

Oh and BTW I said they were TOO potato-ey, not less.

Please read.

Re: DID MCDONALALD'S CHANGE THIER FRECH FRYS?

<1t5mjhlj6u7ntsbg48l5gcb6crt9b3226s@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11731&group=alt.food.fast-food#11731

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2022 10:13:41 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 3 Oct 2022 17:13 UTC

On Sun, 2 Oct 2022 20:25:18 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 1 Oct 2022 17:27:31 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>For the last week or so, all mcdonald's fry's have been TERRIBLE.
>>>
>>>At first I just thought I got a overcooked batch but then the next meal,
>>>and EVERY meal up into today the frys have tasted the same, from at least
>>>5
>>>different locations.
>>>
>>>The seem to be overcooked, chewy, flaforless, and it some cases the potato
>>>inside is mushy and too potato-ey.
>>
>> McDonald's French fries have NEVER contained flafor. Since they are
>> actually MADE from potatoes, it would be difficult if not impossible
>> to make them less "potato-ey."
>
>So would that be:
>
>A.) YES they have changed the Fry's or
>
>B.) NO, they have not.

Of course they haven't changed them. You were probably having a stroke

>If you don't actually know the answer, then STFU and give someone else a
>chance to answer.

Explain how my post prevents anyone else from "answering."

Did you even read the other responses?

>Oh and BTW I said they were TOO potato-ey, not less.
>
>Please read.

It's impossible for them to be "too potato-ey. They are potatoes,
dunce.

Re: DID MCDONALALD'S CHANGE THIER FRECH FRYS?

<c2udnbVAtvwDpab-nZ2dnZfqnPhi4p2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11733&group=alt.food.fast-food#11733

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2022 14:31:35 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 3 Oct 2022 19:31 UTC

>>Oh and BTW I said they were TOO potato-ey, not less.
>>
>>Please read.
>
> It's impossible for them to be "too potato-ey. They are potatoes,
> dunce.

Foulty logic, ONCE AGAIN, from klous.

It would be impossible to be to be too potato-ey, if, POTATO'S WAS THE ONLY
INDREDIENT. But there are many other ingredient's in teh french fry's, such
as oil and salt. Both make the fry's taste less potato-ey. or at least
thier supposed to.

Re: DID MCDONALALD'S CHANGE THIER FRECH FRYS?

<j0oqjhlsv9n7kkfjojv1fsg9jpap34i8vl@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11745&group=alt.food.fast-food#11745

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2022 04:07:03 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Wed, 5 Oct 2022 11:07 UTC

On Mon, 3 Oct 2022 14:31:35 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>

>>>Oh and BTW I said they were TOO potato-ey, not less.
>>>
>>>Please read.
>>
>> It's impossible for them to be "too potato-ey. They are potatoes,
>> dunce.
>

>Foulty logic, ONCE AGAIN, from klous.

Perfect logic, once again, from Klaus.

A stupid response, once again, from Jenny.

>It would be impossible to be to be too potato-ey, if, POTATO'S WAS THE ONLY
>INDREDIENT. But there are many other ingredient's in teh french fry's, such
>as oil and salt. Both make the fry's taste less potato-ey. or at least
>thier supposed to.

99.9% of the ingredients of a French Fry is the potato. You're
claiming they tasted too much like a potato, which is what everyone
else is paying McDonalds to give them- a fried potato.

Since you have proven you know NOTHING about the word "ingredient" or
even "fast food," for that matter, I will instruct you as to what the
ingredients of a McDonald's French Fry are, so you will be less
ignorant in the future.

FRENCH FRIES:
Ingredients: Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (Canola Oil, Soybean Oil,
Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Natural Beef Flavor [Wheat and Milk
Derivatives]*, Citric Acid
[Preservative]), Dextrose, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate (Maintain Color),
Salt, just like the Big Mac. Prepared in Vegetable Oil (Canola Oil,
Corn Oil, Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean
Oil with TBHQ and Citric Acid added to preserve freshness),
Dimethylpolysiloxane added as an antifoaming agent.
CONTAINS: WHEAT AND MILK.
*Natural beef flavor contains hydrolyzed wheat and hydrolyzed milk as
starting ingredients
[source:
https://www.canceredinstitute.org/uploads/2/3/8/8/23883109/mcdonalds_ingredientslist.pdf]

Salt does not make potatoes taste less potato-ey
Oil does not make potatoes taste less potato-ey

Salt will also help release certain molecules in food, bringing out
some of the ingredients' flavors and making food more aromatic.
https://www.thespruceeats.com/functions-of-salt-in-food-1328615

It will probably take you two months to reply to this with something
as equally stupid as your orginal post.

The reason the fries taste different to you is that you are enjoying a
case of atherosclerosis from your constant fast-food diet and you are
having strokes. This might even explain your nonsense replies and your
desperate need to lie.

Re: DID MCDONALALD'S CHANGE THIER FRECH FRYS?

<_BSdnW5sJcM3kaX4nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14205&group=alt.food.fast-food#14205

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 13:26:36 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 18:26 UTC

"Ketchup Packet" <ketchup@packet.com> wrote in message
> On Sat, 1 Oct 2022 17:27:31 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>For the last week or so, all mcdonald's fry's have been TERRIBLE.
>>
>>At first I just thought I got a overcooked batch but then the next meal,
>>and EVERY meal up into today the frys have tasted the same, from at least
>>5
>>different locations.
>>
>>The seem to be overcooked, chewy, flaforless, and it some cases the potato
>>inside is mushy and too potato-ey.
>>
>>Inedible, in my opinion. Horrible. hopefully this is just a mistake that
>>will soon fix itself but it;s been EVERY VISIT at every location I went
>>to.
>>For over a week now.
>>

> I ate at McDonalds on August 3, September 11, and September 22.
>
> The fries were their usual perfect fries each time.

At what location? That's not really helpful at all unless you share WHERE
that was at

Re: DID MCDONALALD'S CHANGE THIER FRECH FRYS?

<_BSdnW9sJcM3kaX4nZ2dnZfqnPQAAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14208&group=alt.food.fast-food#14208

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 13:25:47 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 18:25 UTC

"KWills" <a@b.c> wrote in message
> On Sat, 1 Oct 2022 17:27:31 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>For the last week or so, all mcdonald's fry's have been TERRIBLE.
>>
>>At first I just thought I got a overcooked batch but then the next meal,
>>and EVERY meal up into today the frys have tasted the same, from at least
>>5
>>different locations.
>>
>>The seem to be overcooked, chewy, flaforless, and it some cases the potato
>>inside is mushy and too potato-ey.
>>

> If they were overcooked, they wouldn't be mushy. So that can't be
> the issue.

Fine, then they were undercooked. Whatever.

> Whereas french fries are made of potatoes, they cannot be too
> potato-ey. That is the base flavor (or flafor if you're stupid and
> unable to learn).

Foulty logic, becouse Potato's aren't the ONLY ingredient. The flavor for
teh fry's is made LESS potato-ey but he addition of Oil and salt, and
possibly othe ringredient's.

Re: DID MCDONALALD'S CHANGE THIER FRECH FRYS?

<_BSdnWlsJcM3kaX4nZ2dnZfqnPQAAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14210&group=alt.food.fast-food#14210

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 13:27:26 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 18:27 UTC

"KWills" <a@b.c> wrote in message
> On Sun, 2 Oct 2022 20:25:18 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> McDonald's French fries have NEVER contained flafor. Since they are
>>> actually MADE from potatoes, it would be difficult if not impossible
>>> to make them less "potato-ey."
>>
>>So would that be:
>>
>>A.) YES they have changed the Fry's or
>>
>>B.) NO, they have not.
>>

>>If you don't actually know the answer, then STFU and give someone else a
>>chance to answer.
>>
>>Oh and BTW I said they were TOO potato-ey, not less.
>>

> They are made of potatoes, dullard. They cannot be too potato-ey.

YES THEY CAN, if not enough salt and oil is added.

Re: DID MCDONALALD'S CHANGE THIER FRECH FRYS?

<q74gjit0v0dli4f7hepmie5cas1d1fnmet@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14218&group=alt.food.fast-food#14218

From: ketc...@packet.com (Ketchup Packet)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 11:48:40 -0700
 by: Ketchup Packet - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 18:48 UTC

On Tue, 24 Oct 2023 13:26:36 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Ketchup Packet" <ketchup@packet.com> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 1 Oct 2022 17:27:31 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>For the last week or so, all mcdonald's fry's have been TERRIBLE.
>>>
>>>At first I just thought I got a overcooked batch but then the next meal,
>>>and EVERY meal up into today the frys have tasted the same, from at least
>>>5
>>>different locations.
>>>
>>>The seem to be overcooked, chewy, flaforless, and it some cases the potato
>>>inside is mushy and too potato-ey.
>>>
>>>Inedible, in my opinion. Horrible. hopefully this is just a mistake that
>>>will soon fix itself but it;s been EVERY VISIT at every location I went
>>>to.
>>>For over a week now.
>>>

>> I ate at McDonalds on August 3, September 11, and September 22.
>>
>> The fries were their usual perfect fries each time.
>
>At what location? That's not really helpful at all unless you share WHERE
>that was at

McDonald's
3255 Main St
Kansas City, Mo

McDonald's
7887 State Line Rd ·
Kansas City, Mo

McDonald's
505 E Colfax Ave
Denver, CO

Is that helpful?
{crickets.wav}

Re: DID MCDONALALD'S CHANGE THIER FRECH FRYS?

<MPG.3fa1c16cfcdf64c598fcd9@usnews.blocknews.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14221&group=alt.food.fast-food#14221

From: Skeeterw...@proton.me (Skeeter)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 12:57:08 -0600
 by: Skeeter - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 18:57 UTC

In article <_BSdnW5sJcM3kaX4nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@supernews.com>,
jerrysauk@hotmail.com says...

> "Ketchup Packet" <ketchup@packet.com> wrote in message
> > On Sat, 1 Oct 2022 17:27:31 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> > <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >>For the last week or so, all mcdonald's fry's have been TERRIBLE.
> >>
> >>At first I just thought I got a overcooked batch but then the next meal,
> >>and EVERY meal up into today the frys have tasted the same, from at least
> >>5
> >>different locations.
> >>
> >>The seem to be overcooked, chewy, flaforless, and it some cases the potato
> >>inside is mushy and too potato-ey.
> >>
> >>Inedible, in my opinion. Horrible. hopefully this is just a mistake that
> >>will soon fix itself but it;s been EVERY VISIT at every location I went
> >>to.
> >>For over a week now.
> >>

> > I ate at McDonalds on August 3, September 11, and September 22.
> >
> > The fries were their usual perfect fries each time.
>
> At what location? That's not really helpful at all unless you share WHERE
> that was at

He don't want your fat ass showing up.

Re: DID MCDONALALD'S CHANGE THIER FRECH FRYS?

<f2khjilbc2o4qas9fqe67kkihhog3akr3q@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14237&group=alt.food.fast-food#14237

From: fun...@home.new (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 01:23:05 -0700
 by: KWills - Wed, 25 Oct 2023 08:23 UTC

On Tue, 24 Oct 2023 13:25:47 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2022 07:37:57 -0700

Wow. You waited over a year to further PROVE you NEED to lie.

>"KWills" <a@b.c> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 1 Oct 2022 17:27:31 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>For the last week or so, all mcdonald's fry's have been TERRIBLE.
>>>
>>>At first I just thought I got a overcooked batch but then the next meal,
>>>and EVERY meal up into today the frys have tasted the same, from at least
>>>5
>>>different locations.
>>>
>>>The seem to be overcooked, chewy, flaforless, and it some cases the potato
>>>inside is mushy and too potato-ey.
>>
>> If they were overcooked, they wouldn't be mushy. So that can't be
>> the issue.
>
> Fine, then they were undercooked. Whatever.

There is a difference.

>> Whereas french fries are made of potatoes, they cannot be too
>> potato-ey. That is the base flavor (or flafor if you're stupid and
>> unable to learn).
>
>Foulty logic, becouse Potato's aren't the ONLY ingredient.

They are made of potatoes. To the honest person, this isn't
claiming potatoes are the sole ingredient.
What is behind your NEED to lie?

>The flavor for
>teh fry's is made LESS potato-ey but he addition of Oil and salt, and
>possibly othe ringredient's.

But he addition of Oil and salt, and possibly othe ringredient's what?
Don't leave me hanging like that.

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: DID MCDONALALD'S CHANGE THIER FRECH FRYS?

<c3khji97cncpi3u9vvjs76mcabc2dhkhds@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14238&group=alt.food.fast-food#14238

From: fun...@home.new (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 01:23:50 -0700
 by: KWills - Wed, 25 Oct 2023 08:23 UTC

On Tue, 24 Oct 2023 13:27:26 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KWills" <a@b.c> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 2 Oct 2022 20:25:18 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message news:valhjh5cs39pufqauou4jojs252ahbimnt@4ax.com...

>>>So would that be:
>>>
>>>A.) YES they have changed the Fry's or
>>>
>>>B.) NO, they have not.
>>>

>>>If you don't actually know the answer, then STFU and give someone else a
>>>chance to answer.
>>>
>>>Oh and BTW I said they were TOO potato-ey, not less.
>>
>> They are made of potatoes, dullard. They cannot be too potato-ey.
>

>YES THEY CAN, if not enough salt and oil is added.

No, they cannot. Your pathological lying will never change the
truth you despise.

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: DID MCDONALALD'S CHANGE THIER FRECH FRYS?

<n_6dnReg45l9WnH4nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16143&group=alt.food.fast-food#16143

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2024 14:14:23 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Sat, 9 Mar 2024 20:14 UTC

> On Tue, 24 Oct 2023 13:26:36 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"Ketchup Packet" <ketchup@packet.com> wrote in message

>>> I ate at McDonalds on August 3, September 11, and September 22.
>>>
>>> The fries were their usual perfect fries each time.
>>
>>At what location? That's not really helpful at all unless you share WHERE
>>that was at
>>

> McDonald's
> 3255 Main St
> Kansas City, Mo
>
> McDonald's
> 7887 State Line Rd �
> Kansas City, Mo
>
> McDonald's
> 505 E Colfax Ave
> Denver, CO
>
> Is that helpful?
> {crickets.wav}

Well not really, since Denver and Kansas are no where near each other.

But it hasn't really beenan issue anyway, as of march 2024 The fry's for the
most part have been back to thier regular, delicious taste's. Perhap's they
hired a bad cook at my specific location's allat the same time or maybe they
got a bad batch from the factory. Don't really know.

Re: DID MCDONALALD'S CHANGE THIER FRECH FRYS?

<o06ruid8ja73h16aosumqq59j1uq4d10ds@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16168&group=alt.food.fast-food#16168

From: ketc...@packet.com (Ketchup Packet)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 04:26:11 -0700
 by: Ketchup Packet - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 11:26 UTC

On Sat, 9 Mar 2024 14:14:23 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Ketchup Packet" <ketchup@packet.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 24 Oct 2023 13:26:36 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"Ketchup Packet" <ketchup@packet.com> wrote in message

>>>At what location? That's not really helpful at all unless you share WHERE
>>>that was at
>>>

>> McDonald's
>> 3255 Main St
>> Kansas City, Mo
>>
>> McDonald's
>> 7887 State Line Rd ·
>> Kansas City, Mo
>>
>> McDonald's
>> 505 E Colfax Ave
>> Denver, CO
>>
>> Is that helpful?
>> {crickets.wav}
>
>Well not really, since Denver and Kansas are no where near each other.

What difference does their closeness have to do with anything? You
said it wasn't helpful unless you knew the locations. You got them.
Now you're running away, you stinking liar.

>But it hasn't really beenan issue anyway, as of march 2024 The fry's for the
>most part have been back to thier regular, delicious taste's.

Nothing has changed.

> Perhap's they
>hired a bad cook at my specific location's allat the same time or maybe they
>got a bad batch from the factory. Don't really know.

They probably spilled a batch on the floor, saw you coming, and said
"Give them to the liar."

Re: DID MCDONALALD'S CHANGE THIER FRECH FRYS?

<jgbruihodt5u80io1aqatm4jnvdpbf6dbu@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16170&group=alt.food.fast-food#16170

From: kw1...@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 05:57:27 -0700
 by: KWills - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 12:57 UTC

On Sat, 9 Mar 2024 14:14:23 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

Jenny once again waits MONTH to prove he NEEDS to lie.

>"Ketchup Packet" <ketchup@packet.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 24 Oct 2023 13:26:36 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>"Ketchup Packet" <ketchup@packet.com> wrote in message

JENNY! Are you ever going to restore whatever you screwed up in your
reader's settings? Or are you just too stupid?

>>>At what location? That's not really helpful at all unless you share WHERE
>>>that was at
>>>

>> McDonald's
>> 3255 Main St
>> Kansas City, Mo
>>
>> McDonald's
>> 7887 State Line Rd ·
>> Kansas City, Mo
>>
>> McDonald's
>> 505 E Colfax Ave
>> Denver, CO
>>
>> Is that helpful?
>> {crickets.wav}
>
>Well not really, since Denver and Kansas are no where near each other.

What does that have to do with anything? You wanted the
locations. Now that they've been posted, you find something else to
whine and lie about.

>But it hasn't really beenan issue anyway, as of march 2024 The fry's for the
>most part have been back to thier regular, delicious taste's.

Provide the VALID, VERIFIABLE, CREDIBLE evidence that they
changed. If you're lying, no evidence will be provided as it will not
exist.

>Perhap's they
>hired a bad cook at my specific location's allat the same time or maybe they
>got a bad batch from the factory. Don't really know.

Or, as you will prove, you are simply lying.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]