Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.atheism,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.trump,alt.abortion,soc.women,soc.men,alt.recovery.catholicism,talk.politics.misc
Subject: Re: Eastern Europe sinking!
From: voi...@void.void (a322x1n)
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 02:05:25 GMT
 by: a322x1n - Tue, 26 Oct 2021 02:05 UTC

Rockinghorse Winner <Rockinghorse@amgen.com> wrote in

> On 2021-10-25, BeamMeUpScotty <NOT-SURE@idiocracy.gov> wrote:

> snip
>>>
>>> So that's how it should be. Those who want the vaccine can get it,
>>> and those who don't, don't take it. What more do you want? :)
>>>
>> Democrats want to treat humans like cattle, because Democrats are so
>> much smarter than anyone else. Just ask them, they'll tell you.
>>
>> Why do you think Democrats treated humans as slaves, because
>> Democrats see anyone who isn't a Democrat as cattle/slaves to be
>> controlled and managed by Democrats.
>>
> That's brutal, but there's a kernel of truth in it. sadly.

It's not Democrats that're plugging up the hospital ICUs, it's
Republicans and conservatives, as well as Qanons.

This is the latest batch:

<https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/>

interests / alt.politics / Re: Eastern Europe sinking!