Newsgroups: alt.food.wine
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 11:52:30 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: TN: Rose season begins :)
From: dalewill...@gmail.com (dalewilli...@gmail.com)
 by: dalewilli...@gmail.c - Thu, 17 Jun 2021 18:52 UTC

With green puttanesca (green garlic, scallions, arugula, choy sum, anchovies, pepper flakes) the 2020 Commanderie de Peyrassol Rose (Cotes de Provence). Light and refreshing, bright strawberry and honeydew, fennel pollen. B/B+

Grade disclaimer: I'm a very easy grader, basically A is an excellent wine, B a good wine, C
drinkable. Anything below C means I wouldn't drink at a party where it was only choice.Furthermore, I offer no promises of objectivity, accuracy, and certainly not of consistency.

Re: TN: Rose season begins :)

<sak031$1eh$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=118&group=alt.food.wine#118

From: not...@ude.eudrup (Mark Lipton)
Newsgroups: alt.food.wine
Subject: Re: TN: Rose season begins :)
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 22:41:53 -0700
 by: Mark Lipton - Sat, 19 Jun 2021 05:41 UTC

On 6/17/21 11:52 AM, dalewilli...@gmail.com wrote:
> With green puttanesca (green garlic, scallions, arugula, choy sum, anchovies, pepper flakes) the 2020 Commanderie de Peyrassol Rose (Cotes de Provence). Light and refreshing, bright strawberry and honeydew, fennel pollen. B/B+

At dinner tonight with Steve Edmunds and Cornelia St. John, he opened
his last bottle of the 2017 ESJ Bone-Jolly Rosé. It has evolved into a
most savory and delicious wine now.

Mark Lipton