From: dan...@panix.com (danny burstein)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Subject: He laughed at his head injury, but Death had the last laugh on him
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 01:43:42 +0000
 by: danny burstein - Thu, 10 Feb 2022 01:43 UTC

(with apologies to Lou Grant and Chuckles the Clown)

[TMZ]

Bob Saget Died from Brain Bleed After Hitting Head

Bob Saget did not die of a heart attack or a stroke -- which authorities
believed was the case -- we've learned the cause of death was more shocking and
tragic.

Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ ... after checking into the Ritz Carlton
Hotel in Orlando on January 9, he hit his head on something. We're told
authorities don't know what object he hit -- possibly the headboard -- but
there was an obvious bruise on the back of his head.

Authorities believe Bob did not know the severity of the injury and got under
the covers and went to sleep. We're told he never woke up and died from a brain
bleed.
=======

https://www.tmz.com/2022/02/09/bob-saget-died-brain-bleed-after-hitting-his-head
dannyb@panix.com

Re: He laughed at his head injury, but Death had the last laugh on him

<su21fh$826$1@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11985&group=alt.obituaries#11985

From: le...@top.put.com (Louis Epstein)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 03:40:33 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Louis Epstein - Thu, 10 Feb 2022 03:40 UTC

danny burstein <dannyb@panix.com> wrote:
> (with apologies to Lou Grant and Chuckles the Clown)
>
> [TMZ]
>
> Bob Saget Died from Brain Bleed After Hitting Head
>
> Bob Saget did not die of a heart attack or a stroke -- which authorities
> believed was the case -- we've learned the cause of death was more shocking and
> tragic.
>
> Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ ... after checking into the Ritz Carlton
> Hotel in Orlando on January 9, he hit his head on something. We're told
> authorities don't know what object he hit -- possibly the headboard -- but
> there was an obvious bruise on the back of his head.
>
> Authorities believe Bob did not know the severity of the injury and got under
> the covers and went to sleep. We're told he never woke up and died from a brain
> bleed.
> =======
>
> https://www.tmz.com/2022/02/09/bob-saget-died-brain-bleed-after-hitting-his-head

Reminiscent of the death of Natasha Richardson.
If only she hadn't sent away the ambulance...

-=-=-