From: a...@b.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.marijuana,soc.culture.african.american,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Re: Bootlip Brittney Griner Faces 16-Hour Work Days in Russian Gulag
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2022 11:51:52 -0500
 by: KWills - Wed, 7 Dec 2022 16:51 UTC

In article <XnsAF605DD96CBN20@0.0.0.2>, zinn@reno.us says...

> WNBA star Brittney Griner will face 16-hour work days and possible abuse
> as she serves her nine-year sentence for drug smuggling in one of Russia's
> harshest penal colonies, according to TMZ Sports.
>
> After Griner was sentenced in October, Russian officials transferred the
> athlete to the Mordovia region's IK-2 female penal colony, originally
> built in the 1930s as part of the Stalin-era gulag system. While the
> prison has improved since then, it is still characterized by brutality and
> harsh conditions.
>
> "Prisons in Mordovia are notoriously terrible, even by Russian standards.
> The prisons there are known for the harsh regimes and human rights
> violations," Olga Zeveleva, a sociologist at the University of Helsinki
> who specializes in Russian prison conditions, told the Guardian.
>
> President Joe Biden has promised to continue negotiating a prisoner swap
> with Russia, offering convicted Russian arms dealer Viktor Bout for Griner
> and former U.S. Marine Paul Whelan.
>
> "My intention is to get [Griner] home," Biden said a day after the midterm
> elections. "We?ve had a number of discussions so far, and I?m hopeful that
> now that our election is over, there?s a willingness to negotiate more
> specifically with us." Biden has yet to reach an agreement with Russian
> president Vladimir Putin.
>
> Some analysts hope Griner's high-profile status will shield her from
> abuse, Zeveleva said, but others fear Russia's war with Ukraine and the
> United States' support for Ukraine could make life worse for Griner.
>
> "In times of war, the rules might be different. ? In any case, she won?t
> have a pleasant time there," Zeveleva said.
>
> Published under: Biden Administration, Prison, Russia
>
> https://freebeacon.com/latest-news/brittney-griner-faces-16-hour-work-
> days-in-russian-gulag/

When I was looking at "her" pics, I thought maybe it was just flat-chested due to skinniness
and an excess of steroids but okay... that is NOT the chest of a flat-chested woman. That is
male, along with the shoulders.

Is this just another case of a buck wanting to compete against females by saying it "identifies"
as a sow? The Russians better get it out of the women's prison before it starts rapin'.

--
KWills
counselor.

Re: Bootlip Brittney Griner Faces 16-Hour Work Days in Russian Gulag

<jqh1phle014675vtbg6nid38u7ucg5uol2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12015&group=alt.food.fast-food#12015

Followup: alt.food.fast-fo�d
From: jew...@humiliate-the-glue-huffers.org (The Jews)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2022 09:06:11 -0800
 by: The Jews - Wed, 7 Dec 2022 17:06 UTC

On Wed, 7 Dec 2022 11:51:52 -0500, a pedo glue huffer wrote:

>When I was looking at "her" pics, I thought maybe it was just flat-chested due to skinniness
>and an excess of steroids but okay... that is NOT the chest of a flat-chested woman. That is
>male, along with the shoulders.

You have no experience with human adult females, so your opinion is
worthless.

Get back to us if the subject is farm animals, or the last time you
got caught molesting little boys.

Rotting corpse of George Lincoln Rockwell,
pudgy hitlerite, after being Nuremberged:
http://i.imgur.com/FMlOztf.jpg

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: Bootlip Brittney Griner Faces 16-Hour Work Days in Russian Gulag