From: a...@b.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.food.fast-food,alt.politics.homosexuality,sac.politics,soc.culture.african.american,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Klaus Schadenfreude Jolly Kone Cock sucker
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2022 12:21:09 -0500
 by: KWills - Wed, 7 Dec 2022 17:21 UTC

Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> says...
Bring Your Cock To the Jolly Kone!!!
It's The Central Valley's Fellatio Zone!
If You're On The Left or On The Right
I'll Suck Your Cock and I Won't Bite!
I'll Make You Cum and I'll Make you Moan!
Rudy Canoza Will Make Sure You Get Blown!
On Your Cock My Skills I'll Hone!
My Expertise Is Quite Well Known!
That Talent, You Know, Is Unconcealed!
I've Sucked Every Cock In Bakersfield!
Watch Me Work That Hardened Bone!
I'm Right On Top Of The Skull Fuck Throne?!

--
KWills
counselor.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Klaus Schadenfreude Jolly Kone Cock sucker