From: madi...@gmail.com (Madison)
Subject: Chinese Influencer Found Decapitated,
Dismembered With Body Parts Cooked In Soup Pots, Police Say
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 10:34:08 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food, alt.gossip.celebrities, alt.society.liberalism,
soc.culture.china, talk.politics.guns
 by: Madison - Mon, 27 Feb 2023 09:34 UTC

A model found decapitated and dismembered had parts of her corpse cooked
and then stored in a refrigerator.

Police in Hong Kong are searching for the 31-year-old former husband of
Abby Choi and on Feb. 23 took his parents and brother into custody on
suspicion of the socialite�s murder, the Daily Star reported.

��My Heart Is Broken�: New York City Grandmother Accused Of Stabbing 7-
Year-Old Granddaughter Over 12 Times

�Massachusetts Man Used Fireplace Log To Beat His Mother To Death In Her
Bedroom

�Family Of Slain Woman Believe Boyfriend Lived With Her Body Before
Eventually Killing Himself

Police recovered an electric saw and meat grinder. They also found soup
pots containing human flesh as well as legs that were in a refrigerator.

According to the South China Morning Post, police are still trying to
locate the 28-year-old murder victim�s head, hands and torso.

The outlet reported the motive for the slaying may be an alleged fight
between the victim and her jobless former husband and his family over a
large sum of money.

<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/chinese-influencer-found-
decapitated-dismembered-with-body-parts-cooked-in-soup-pots-police-say/ar-
AA17Ugp4?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=136e13ee732c48f9ac62cb7417ce5ce8&ei=50>

Re: Chinese Influencer Found Decapitated, Dismembered With Body Parts Cooked In Soup Pots, Police Say

<b043678a-96bd-4062-9060-3af4fb742947n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12074&group=soc.culture.china#12074

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 12:52:33 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Chinese Influencer Found Decapitated, Dismembered With Body Parts
Cooked In Soup Pots, Police Say
From: kristall...@gmail.com (Ezimene nimi Teine nimi)
 by: Ezimene nimi Teine n - Mon, 27 Feb 2023 20:52 UTC

Hey....