From: a...@b.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.flame.niggers,alt.food.fast-food,soc.culture.african.american,soc.culture.usa,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Shanquella gets beat to deff by other bootlip sow
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2022 04:54:09 -0500
 by: KWills - Sun, 20 Nov 2022 09:54 UTC

It was an idyllic Mexican vacation, well, until the sows chimped out. The buck of course just
records the battle sows and does nothing but cackle like a typical brain-dead spook.

https://streamable.com/plkbnl

In the original story, the daed sow's "friends" claimed they dindu nuffins and
Shanquella (lol) died of alcohol poisoning. Then, after the white man juju
autopsy showed Shanquella was beaten to deff and had a cracked spine and broken neck,
they changed their story to they dinknow nuffins about who did the fatal beating
and it must have been some local. The State Department got involved and there was a
lot of talk about "protecting American tourists abroad" and "violence in Cabo." And
of course there was the obligatory "we wantz ansuhs" from the fambly.

--
KWills
counselor.

Re: Shanquella gets beat to deff by other bootlip sow

<tldds9$m9c$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11937&group=alt.food.fast-food#11937

Followup: alt.flame.niggers
From: david.ke...@pisscent.org (%)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,soc.culture.usa,alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2022 09:33:44 -0500
 by: % - Sun, 20 Nov 2022 14:33 UTC

KWills wrote:
> It was an idyllic Mexican vacation, well, until the sows chimped out. The buck of course just
> records the battle sows and does nothing but cackle like a typical brain-dead spook.
>
> https://streamable.com/plkbnl
>
> In the original story, the daed sow's "friends" claimed they dindu nuffins and
> Shanquella (lol) died of alcohol poisoning. Then, after the white man juju
> autopsy showed Shanquella was beaten to deff and had a cracked spine and broken neck,
> they changed their story to they dinknow nuffins about who did the fatal beating
> and it must have been some local. The State Department got involved and there was a
> lot of talk about "protecting American tourists abroad" and "violence in Cabo." And
> of course there was the obligatory "we wantz ansuhs" from the fambly.
>
> --
> KWills
> Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
> counselor.
> https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3618/5747904676_1e202191d3_b.jpg
> All hail the taco! http://www.taconati.org/

https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.african.american/search?q=KWills
LOL!

Re: Shanquella gets beat to deff by other bootlip sow

<tn80bs$1v2p$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12080&group=alt.food.fast-food#12080

Followup: alt.flame.niggers
From: david.ke...@pisscent.org (%)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.snl,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tv.commercials
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 14:45:01 -0500
 by: % - Mon, 12 Dec 2022 19:45 UTC

KWills wrote:
> It was an idyllic Mexican vacation, well, until the sows chimped out. The buck of course just
> records the battle sows and does nothing but cackle like a typical brain-dead spook.
>
> https://streamable.com/plkbnl
>
> In the original story, the daed sow's "friends" claimed they dindu nuffins and
> Shanquella (lol) died of alcohol poisoning. Then, after the white man juju
> autopsy showed Shanquella was beaten to deff and had a cracked spine and broken neck,
> they changed their story to they dinknow nuffins about who did the fatal beating
> and it must have been some local. The State Department got involved and there was a
> lot of talk about "protecting American tourists abroad" and "violence in Cabo." And
> of course there was the obligatory "we wantz ansuhs" from the fambly.
>
> --
> KWills
> Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
> counselor.
> https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3618/5747904676_1e202191d3_b.jpg
> All hail the taco! http://www.taconati.org/

https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.african.american/search?q=KWills

LOL

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: Shanquella gets beat to deff by other bootlip sow